Barefoot Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding the keycard in her room door and entering, she immediately removed and discarded the flimsy summer dress. It had large wet patches on the back and down the sides from her encounter with Philippe. The cool air of her sea-view room encircled her naked body, causing her nipples to harden wonderfully. She admired them in the large mirror opposite the bed.

If her bare feet were hot, then her pussy was doubly so. She thought about the man on the plane and his big, bare toes wrapped around hers, unashamedly describing how he enjoys masturbating as he watches couples fucking in the sand. She thought about Philippe and his hot, wet tongue as it had hungrily probed between her toes and passionately licked the grime and dirt from the wrinkles of her bare sole. She savoured the memory of his hard, Spanish cock as it had slipped back and forth along the naked, sandy sole of her foot until it had erupted copious jets of sticky cum all over and between her dirty toes.

She glanced down to the floor, inspecting her bare left foot. She was still able to clearly see the dried residue of the boy's sperm between each of her toes and around her ankle. Despite the new layer of sand and street grit, her toes were still sticky with Philippe's dried cum.

This beautifully naughty sensation encouraged her fingers to caress and stroke the damp bud of her clit as her mind lingered on her foot-centric experiences with each of the men. She watched herself in the mirror, her breathing now quicker with the sweet excitement of arousal as she began to masturbate.

She loved the feeling of the grit and sand from the street under her toes. She slowly crouched down, watching each dirty toe flex and spread against the floor, supporting her weight as her legs bent beneath her until her naked buttocks were resting against her sandy, bare heels.

She noticed for the first time how the shade of pink nail polish on her toes complimented the skin tone of her pussy perfectly. Her fingers stroked through the fine landing strip of her blonde pubic hair, which inspired goose pimples of delight all over her naked body. She admired the incredible pink of her vagina, holding her glistening, wet lips open with her fingers as she continued to compare the shade with that of her toenails.

She imagined that the mysterious barefoot man from the plane was in the room with her, watching her, directing her to do whatever he wanted.

"Spread your thighs wider."

She obeyed as if he'd actually spoken, spreading her bare thighs as wide as she possibly could.

"That's it. Now, make yourself cum for me. Cum as hard as you can."

Christy imagined him behind her, stroking his hard cock slowly, his toes clenching and spreading as he watched her eagerly finger-fucking that beautiful, pink pussy in the mirror as she crouched on the floor.

"Now, get on all fours. Show me those dirty, wrinkled bare soles and toes while you're making that hot cunt of yours even wetter."

She adjusted her position, aiming her beautiful naked ass towards where she imagined the man to be in her room, and upturning her bare feet so that he could enjoy just how dirty they had become from her walk back to the hotel after Philippe had emptied his balls all over her toes.

She slipped her right hand between her thighs so that she was able to touch her asshole while she eagerly masturbated with her thumb. She fingered her beautifully wet slit while she flexed and stretched and spread her dirty toes and soles for her imaginary visitor, feeling herself rushing closer and closer to an incredible orgasm right there on the floor of her hotel room.

"Urrrgh!!! Aaaahhh!!!" she suddenly groaned as the sheer overwhelming ecstasy of her self-inflicted climax exploded from her erect clit, her entire body going into spasm at the internal fireworks which were currently detonating all at once.

She felt her toes clench as she orgasmed fiercely, picturing the stranger's hard cock simultaneously erupting hot, white javelins of sticky cum which rained down onto her upturned bare feet and all over her calves as he groaned loudly with intense approval.

As the delicious and intense throbs finally began to subside, she collapsed onto the tiled floor, panting and sweating. The floor beneath her was wet with her pussy juices and it made her bare ass and thighs slide stickily and noisily against the floor with each tiny movement of her naked body.

She imagined the barefoot stranger, still stroking himself as he watched her on the floor. She couldn't seem to get this man out of her head, and didn't really want to either.

Lying there, she quickly made up her mind that it was time to take in the sights on the north side of the island that evening.

4.

Her hot shower was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" she shouted. No response.

Cursing, she turned off the water and stepped out, grabbing a fluffy, white hotel towel to wrap around herself.

"If this is fucking housekeeping, I already told you I didn't want to be..." she murmured to herself, dripping wet, as she unlocked and opened the door.

She could hardly believe who it was that stood before her in the corridor.

It was the barefoot man from the plane.

"Hello," he said with a wide grin.

Christy stood, open-mouthed with surprise.

"Hi," she finally managed to reply.

He was only wearing only a pair of dark khaki knee-length shorts. Christy couldn't help but admire the muscular physique of his tanned, bare torso and, of course, his athletic legs and masculine bare feet.

"Nice look, the towel and wet hair thing" he said, grinning.

"Thank you. It's very fashionable this summer, didn't you know?"

"I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to see you again. The front desk gave me your room number."

"No, I don't mind. In fact, I was going to call you. I wanted to visit you tonight at your kinky sex-beach hideaway."

He looked surprised.

"Wow, really?"

"But seeing as how you're here now... Would you like to come in?"

He stepped inside. Christy closed the door behind him, making sure the 'do not disturb' sign was hard to miss on the door handle.

"So, what brings you from all those naked beach couples to my conservative little hotel?" she asked, watching as he sat down on the bed.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since I got off the plane," he replied. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about your feet either."

He looked down at her toes as he spoke.

"It turned me on so much when we put our toes together on the flight," he continued. "If you hadn't already guessed, I have a raging foot fetish."

Christy realised her mouth was suddenly dry with excitement that he was actually here in her room, professing his lust for her feet.

"You'll be pleased to know I took your advice," she replied, "about going everywhere barefoot. I haven't worn anything on my feet since I arrived."

"Mmmm," he said, intrigued. "Have you been enjoying the feeling of your beautiful bare toes against the ground?"

"I have, very much so. I hadn't gotten around to washing them yet in the shower. Look how dirty they are."

Christy turned away from him, lifting first her right foot then her left to display the layer of grime which now clung to her toes, the balls of her feet and her heels. Only her arches still remained relatively clean; too high for level ground to sully with dirt.

"See?" she said, looking over her shoulder.

She saw that he'd unbuttoned his shorts in the small space of time she'd been turned away, and was slowly wanking his erect cock in his left hand as he stared intensely at her dirty bare feet.

"You don't waste much time, do you?" she said, her heart fluttering at the sight of his long, thick member as he firmly jerked it. Christy's eyes lingered on his full-looking balls, then moved up the veins of his shaft to the wide rim of his purplish glans.

"You mentioned that I'd interrupted your shower," he said, stroking his dick. "I feel quite bad about that and I'd like to help you get back to what you were doing."

Her let the towel fall to the floor.

"If you insist."

Wearing only a wicked grin, she turned and went back into the bathroom, stepping again into the double shower cubicle and turning on the water.

After perhaps ten seconds had elapsed, she felt two strong hands cup her wet breasts from behind as she faced the wall. She felt the heat from his hard, veiny dick as it rested, wonderfully erect in the cleft of her buttocks while he squeezed and teased her nipples, his burning kisses all over her neck as the water sprayed from the shower head. His right hand had began to travel downwards, his fingers tracing a path through her soaked blonde pubic hair, down to her clit. She let out a moan as he firmly caressed her sensitive little bud, feeling his fingers probing the lips of her soapy slit.

"Stand on my toes," he ordered, still roughly kissing her neck, much to her pleasure.

Christy lifted her dirty heels from the wet floor of the cubicle, placing each of them firmly on his toes.

He felt the dirt which still clung to her fine, naked heels as it ground against his bare toes and the tops of his feet.

"Ooooh, fuck yes," he moaned. "Mmmm... Can you feel this hard cock? I want to put it deep inside you while I feel your fucking feet on mine!"

"I want your cock in me," Christy sighed, feeling two of his fingers suddenly sliding inside her hot cunt. "Oh god! Fuck! Mmmm...I want you to fuck my pussy right now!"

She felt him slide that thick shaft down from the small of her back, down between the cheeks of her wet ass. She glanced down and saw its fat head protruding between her thighs

They moaned aloud in tandem as his cock entered her tight, pink snatch from behind. It stretched her wide as it slowly slipped further in, inch by inch.

"Oh, fuck YES!! Mmmmm!!" Christy moaned, the girth of his impossibly hard dick taking her breath away.

Both his hands were cupping her firm tits, gently teasing her hard nipples as he started to fuck her slowly.

"Mmmm," he sighed, almost whispering in her ear. "I love this pussy! Such a hot pussy!"

She felt like her clit was about to explode. Her self-directed orgasm on the floor earlier had made her next one far easier to coax from somewhere deep inside of her.

She moaned loudly as she started to cum.

"That's it, baby," he whispered, "cum. Cum hard. Cum all over my cock and down my legs! I want your juices all over my toes!"

Her legs were buckling beneath her as her climax peaked.

"Mmmm.. Fuck yes..! Hold onto me as you cum, girl. Oh that's so fucking good!"

As the sensation began to ebb, Christy had an idea. Instead of having this man shoot his load inside of her (as he was preparing to do, she believed,) she wanted to see just how more incredible his orgasm could be if she used her dirty, bare feet on that thick cock of his.

She suddenly pulled herself forward, feeling his well-lubricated dick slip messily from her sopping hole. She turned to face him, dropping first to a squat, then leaning back on the floor of the spacious shower cubicle. He watched her as she reclined, lifting those dirty bare feet up to his thighs.

"Oh my god," he exclaimed. "These beautiful feet are badly in need of a wash, baby!"

He took both her grimy bare feet in his hands and, collecting a generous amount of gel from the dispenser, proceeded to soap and lather each filthy, wrinkled sole. All the dust, dirt and sand from walking barefoot outdoors quickly detached from her beautifully pink, soft, feminine bare feet.

"Such glorious soles and toes," he commented, mesmerised, pushing the creamy suds between her toes, forcing them to spread wide as he had done previously using his own toes on the plane.

She watched his cock while her feet were in his hands. It bobbed eagerly in the hot spray of the shower, intensely aroused.

Washing the filth from each of those divine bare soles was nothing short of bliss to him, Christy observed. The way he tenderly massaged away the dirt, soaping and re-soaping, rinsing and re-rinsing, was without doubt the most reverential form of carnal devotion she'd ever witnessed.

She pulled her left foot away, letting her clean toes hover an inch or two in front of his wet, hard cock. Recognising what was about to transpire, he opened his mouth, filling it again with the clean, wet toes of Christy's bare right foot. He lustily sucked the second and third toes, watching as her left foot began to caress and tease his hard dick, which had been driven almost to the brink by this beautiful girl's pussy and gorgeous bare soles and heels.

She stroked him from his heavy balls all the way up that throbbing shaft to his fat glans, where she flexed back her toes, stimulating its underside using her exposed toe cleavage.

"Oh, that's it, baby," he moaned, words somehow able to escape his mouth despite it being crammed with toes. "Mmmm.. I want to feel those fucking toes on my cock until I cum!"

He suddenly pulled her toes from his mouth, rendezvousing her right foot with her left at his glistening shaft.

"Uuuuh!" he grunted, "Mmmm, I have to feel these fucking smooth soles wrapped around my fucking cock!"

He held both her bare feet, toes to toes, heel to heel, in his strong hands. He'd created a beautifully tight opening, perfectly framed by her glorious, wrinkled soles and wet arches. He slid the hot, purple head of his cock slowly through that channel, grunting and moaning his deep approval as he thrust slowly in and out.

Christy watched as he proceeded to fuck her pretty bare feet as she lay on her back, supported by her elbows. The fat rim of his bulbous glans popped tightly back and forth between her naked soles, the pre-cum leaking from its tip easily discernible despite the falling water from the shower head.

"Oh... Argghhh! Fuck yes, beautiful fucking feet," he sighed, his hands clamped firmly around her pink-painted toes as his overly-excited dick pistoned back and forth between her sweet soles. "Oh, fuck yeah...! Oh..! Oooohhhh!"

His cum erupted from the tip of his orgasmic, fat glans. The first creamy jet of it landed square on Christy's lips and chin as gravity brought it splashing down to the floor of the cubicle. She licked her lips, the taste of his salty sperm making her cunt ache with pure lust all over again.

It was like something out of a piece of late 70's porn, one of the slow-motion money shots she loved to see; his cock, ejecting rope after rope of his spectacularly hot load. Christy watched, her taste buds tingling with the flavour of his cum.

Her feet were glazed with it, as were her calves. The shower head was angled in such a way that only a minuscule spray was going anywhere near her feet, so she was able to relish the sight of his spermy load as it glistened upon her skin.

"Fuck, baby," he panted, still slowly sliding his spent dick gently back and forth between her cum-drenched bare soles. "Oh, your feet are so fucking incredible around my cock!"

She inspected her toes as he held them. She was unable to see the pink nail polish on several of them due to the amount of cum he had ejaculated onto her toes.

"Wow," she exclaimed, lightly stroking the top of his shaft with the semen-spattered toe of her right foot. "I'll never shower standing on my feet again after this!"

They both laughed. He knelt down, pulling her body closer to his.

"When I'm around," he replied, "you'll never have to!"

He kissed her passionately, tasting his own semen upon her lips.

"Promise?" she said playfully, pushing him suddenly back against the opposite wall and getting on top.

"Mmm, if I can have my way with those sexy feet of yours," he said, "I'll agree to anything."

Christy slowly lowered herself down onto his perfect, hard cock, feeling his warm hands on her ass as the hot water streamed onto their naked bodies from above.

Nearing yet another head-spinning orgasm, Christy grinned as she whispered in his ear:

"I'll definitely hold you to that!"

5.

Christy asked the driver to stop the cab. They had been on the road north for less than five minutes when she noticed him.

"What is it?" said the man in the back seat beside her who, an hour earlier, had ejaculated all over her bare feet.

"That boy..." she said, "over there. His name's Philippe."

Sure enough, it was the shop boy. He was walking along the roadside, alone.

Christy turned to her male companion.

"Can we bring him along too? You and him have something in common."

He gave the boy a glance. He was astounded to see that the young man was also barefoot, just like himself and the sexy blonde at his side.

"Ask him," he said.

"Philippe!" she said, her window down. The boy stopped, a look of surprise on his face.

"SeƱora?"

"Do..you..want..to..come...?"

Christy smiled at the question she'd just asked, unable to ask it in the boy's native tongue.

He said nothing as he quickly climbed inside the vehicle with the beautiful barefoot woman and her male friend.

"Where are we..?" he started. Christy's bare feet quickly found the boy's in the footwell below, while the man to her side eagerly watched, his eyes devouring every movement of her pink toes.

"A little resort you might like," she replied, "to the north."

12