Bark Park

Story Info
Stephanie needs some direction.
851 words
3.16
35.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie patiently awaited her Master's arrival as she basked in the brilliant summer sun of Central Park. Sprawled across the lawn, like ripe berries, bevies of beautiful aphrodisiacs flaunted intoxicating features to all. Towels teemed with perfectly rounded bottoms, toned thighs and sculpted calves, tapered lower backs with dimples of Venus. Pale cleavage skin peeked like the sun from orbs of heavenly origins.

Stephanie's meandering mind mulled her Master's wish, to expose her toned 45 year old body while mingling amongst the magnificent mamacitas of metropolis. Master's surprises were relentless like the day's sun, she warmed thinking of them as the heat shone brightly upon her exposed shoulders. Beads of sweat began to run to her lower back as she propped her bikini clad torso up hoping to espy him first.

"Look at her, my muse mixed amongst the melange of mediocrity," Master magisterially bellowed from behind a startled Stephanie. His hawkish vision always seemed to spot Stephanie first.

"Master, I have been waiting for you," Stephanie replied, her tresses of dark, thick hair sweeping across her shoulders as she beamed with excitement exposing her thick black dog collar.

"Come here girl, it's time for your walk" Master beckoned as a stunned Stephanie servilely submitted to his leash.

Why did he always have to publicly humiliate me? Stephanie thought to herself, as she excited to the thought of such a public display of submission.

Curious heads rose from all sides as Master began with the simple command, "Come girl."

Stephanie lasciviously left behind her life in the maelstrom of Metropolis madness as she raised her knees following her hands along the warm grass.

Stunned sirens silently sighed as they spied the humiliation of a thong wearing Stephanie. New York had provided many firsts in their libidinous lives, but none compared with watching a willing woman walked at one on Wednesday.

"Sit," Master commanded when they had reached the meadow median.

"Beg," Master commanded as he held a ten inch black cock just out of her reach.

Stephanie got up onto her knees and arched her back as she mewed "Please Master, may I have my black cock."

Stunned spectators gathered to view the show, one started berating them.

"You sick bastards she yelled, how could you do such a thing in our beautiful park!" she screamed.

Stephanie, her reward firmly clenched amongst her canines, awaited Master's instruction.

"Sic her, girl" Master instructed. Stephanie dropping the dildo was soon on the protestor, as she began to tear into her cotton shorts and panties with her teeth.

"Get off me you sick bitch" the woman protested. "Call the police, somebody call the police!" she screamed.

"Heel girl" Master commanded as Stephanie crawled to his side.

"Perhaps you would like to be trained as I have trained her," Master advertised to the gathering crowd. "You may write down your information and I will contact you as I am available," Master casually instructed. He had many who longed to be told what to do. Submission lurked in the darkness of the souls of many. Most keep it locked away forever, others admit it exists. Some are brave enough to delve into the depths of their darkness. Master didn't fear such depths and Stephanie was thankful for the opportunity to serve his desires. Two beautiful women signed Master's sheet, Stephanie looked forward to meeting them in the future.

Stephanie awaited her reward following her public display of submission. They hastily departed the park amid the distant wail of delcarative sirens; Stephanie's clit swelled thinking of Master's reward at her nearby apartment. He had a curiously public brand of foreplay, Master foisted it only upon the strongest subs.

Stephanie unlocked the door to her apartment and fetched her Master a cocktail kneeling at his feet. "I am yours Master," she purred to him.

"I am blessed to have you, you understand that I am nothing without you," Master spoke as he lovingly ran his fingers through Stephanie's full tresses.

"I understand Master, we are one through my submission, Sir," she replied.

Stephanie fantasized about what today's beautiful new talent would be like. For now she was happy to be tied up in her bedroom, her family pictures scattered about the room; bound, blindfolded and vulnerable the way she loved to be.

"Tell me what a whore you were today in the park?" Master implored of her.

"Master, I was your 2 dollar whore, your pet, did I please you Master?" Stephanie played along.

"You pleased yourself more than you pleased me, you fed the darkness dwelling in you" Master responded.

"Yes, Master. I fed my darkness. You allow me to feed it, Sir. Thank you," Stephanie said sincerely seeking her Master's touch.

A warm mouth sucked Stephanie's toes as she felt his dominance wash over her body. She knew he would soon be coming inside her and on her, leaving her bound for her husband to find after work. Her husband had come to enjoy the dinners Stephanie's Master left for him. He too chose to be submissive to Master, but we'll leave this for another day.