Barmaid Ch. 1

Story Info
18, and doing the barmaid.
761 words
26k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat in the club toilet, and proceeded to beat off his cock. His eyes were closed, and of course he was thinking about her. Julie, the club barmaid. She was in her forties and he was merely eighteen. But that did not bother him. He wanted her more than anyone.

From the first moment he had seen her he knew he wanted her.

She had short blonde hair, a heaving pair of breasts, that were easily D-cups, and of course the centre thought of his relentless jacking off, the finest butt known to man, that was nice and curved, two fat cheeks for him to get his hands on, and long legs that did dirty things in his mind. She had a gorgeous figure for her age, and she knew it. This showed in the way she dressed. Every single time she worked behind the bar she wore a short black mini skirt and knee high leather boots, sometimes black and sometimes a cream colour. And of course there were her low cut, skin tight tops that highlighted her enormous jugs tremendously.

She was a good friend of John's mom, and he thought about the time when there had been a party at his house and Julie had gotten so drunk, her husband had to leave her there so she could spend the night, for she was in no fit state to go home. When everyone was asleep, deep into the night, he crept downstairs and into the living room where she was sleeping on the couch. She breathed very heavily, and he knew it would take a lot to rouse her. Her left tit was nearly hanging out of her skin tight leopard skin top, and it teased him too much. He dared not to go too far, as to wake her, but he felt this would be safe enough. And so he tenderly cupped his hand in between her tits and the top, brushing his palm against her nipple, which became hard with his touch, and he eased the breast free, so that it hung out of the top, with the other still locked away. It was enormous, dangling there, tantalising him, so juicy and ripe, and full of milk, for she had recently had a baby.

"Congratulations with the baby and everything" he whispered "I'll drink to that"

And with that he quickly undid his zipper to reveal his large throbbing cock. He clasped his hand around it and began to tug off, as he then took Julie's jug in his mouth and began sucking on it. She did not wake, but actually seemed to be enjoying it, as she smirked and let out gasps of pleasure. He then began gently biting into the juicy breast, sucking the nipple hard and licking it moist. Milk dribbled into his mouth, and he drank heartily. She tasted beautiful, but he soon grew bored, and began playing with the breast with his bare hand. This proved much more entertaining as he watched the milk dribble onto the ground, and then watched her face as she enjoyed him violating her. He could feel the cum, rising to the head of his cock, and he quickly rose, and stood beating off over her sleeping body. The jizz spurted out, and he came into her hair, shooting off rapidly and for a respectable length of time.

When he had finished beating off, he wiped the end of his wet helmet with his finger, and rubbed the semen all over her lips. She looked so peaceful lying there with her tot hung out, and so he video taped her for a while, before replacing the tit and then rushing back up to his room to wank once again over it.

John shot his load in the toilet, and finished fantasising about his secret meeting with her. The semen clung to the door before him and ran down it. He quickly wiped it away, flushed the evidence down the toilet, and opened the door, only to reveal Julie stood there. She wore her usual clothes, mini skirt, knee high boots and this time a tight black top with "Love me" written on it. He came again instantly in his pants with the sight of her.

"Wanna come back to my house after my shift?" she asked "I could hear you jacking off and whispering my name"

He nodded as she pushed him back into the cubicle and gave him a blow job, to give him an example of what would soon be happening to him.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Girl at the Spa Ch. 01 Lonely Student encounters love at first sight.in Romance
Lady in Red Ch. 01 Two teens meet in high school, change the world.in Novels and Novellas
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
The Neighbor Girl Grew Up The neighbor girl is home from her first year in college.in Anal
A Crime Saga - Prologue Background on characters...in Interracial Love
More Stories