Barney Bangs Becky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"Ah! OH!" Becky cried out as she climaxed, her hands pulling down hard on his arms and her pussy jamming against his cock. Her movements almost stopped but his didn't even slow down. A dozen more times he thrust into her until, with the pleasure welling up from his cock, he grunted loudly and climaxed. His first ejaculation spurted into his condom, followed by three more. After that, he lay happily on top of Becky's body.

After he had lain there for a few minutes, his cock slipped out of her pussy. She was still totally relaxed on the sofa, her head nestled against the throw pillow and a smile almost splitting her face. Barney got up and asked "How do you feel, Becky?"

"Oh, I feel wonderful." When she looked at him, her smile grew bigger, which nobody would have thought possible.

"Did you like it when I ate your pussy and fucked you?"

"Yes, very much. You made me cum twice and it was just wonderful."

"That's good. I liked it too, but we're almost through here now."

He knew they would have to do some cleaning up and he wanted to start by licking all the fresh juices from her pussy. Barney used a condom for three reasons: First, to avoid any STD's or AIDS; second so none of his clients got pregnant and third, so he could lick her fresh juices from her pussy without getting any of his own. Barney was familiar with the concept of cream pies but he had no interest in experiencing one.

Her juices were just as delicious as they had been when he had eaten her pussy and he licked them all off, even thrusting his tongue into the source of the nectar. When they were all gone, he gave Becky further instructions.

"Go into the bathroom and wash off your pussy. Then put your panties and other clothes back on and sit down on the sofa when you're dressed."

While she was getting dressed, Barney washed the rest of her pussy juices off his face, flushed his condom down the toilet and put his own clothing back on. When they were both ready and he was satisfied there was no evidence of what they had been doing for most of Becky's time, he prepared her for awakening.

"Becky, when I clap my hands, you will wake up. You will have no memory of anything we did or said and you will have no desire to smoke. You will be repulsed by tobacco. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Very well." Barney clapped his hands and Becky sat upright and looked around, disoriented.

It took a second before she realized where she was. She looked quizzically at Barney. "How long was I out?"

"Over two hours. You have been smoking a long time and it takes a while to dig into all of that. How do you feel?"

"Good. Really good. I haven't felt so relaxed in a long time but I feel so alive too."

Barney held out a cigarette and offered it to her. Becky shrank from it and looked at it in revulsion, and suddenly a happy smile crossed her face.

"I think it worked. Not only do I not want a cigarette, I am actually turned off by them. Usually, when I wake up in the morning, I'm lighting up on the way to the bathroom, but I don't want one at all now. You're amazing, Doctor Steele. I hope it lasts."

"I hope so too, Becky, and I think it will. As I said, I have a very high rate of success at getting people to stop smoking. Even so, I think it would be a good idea for you to come back, just for further reinforcement. What about the same time, and the same day next week?"

"That's fine with me. You're the doctor." She smiled at what she considered a witticism.

With the appointment set, Rebecca got up to go. Barney watched as she sashayed out the door, gazing at her lovely ass, which was as sexy as he remembered Kirstie Allie's being. "I wonder what it'd be like to fuck her there," he mused. "Maybe I'll do that next week, after eating her pussy.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Barney and Becky did, even though she won't remember it. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12