Barney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If her hands, mouth, and cleavage felt great singlely, combining all three proved to be exponentially better. Finally, after and hour and a half in the Navigator steam room, just as she popped her mouth off my cock for some air, I came, blasting spurt after spurt of warm man-juice onto her neck and boobs, which she maneuvered tightly around me to milk out every last drop. Best orgasm of my entire life! But I always say that.

Her whole upper body was dripping in rivulets of cum, and she slathered it all over her tits and tweaked her sperm-slippery nipples with the fingertips of one hand as she used the other to frig her pussy with Barney until she came yet again, smiling ear to ear. Wow!

Just as she was winding down from that climax, a pick-up pulled into the adjacent parking space. The rain had abated to a sprinkle, and talking loudly, three teenage boys—each carrying a Bible—got out. As soon as the driver saw her awesome, cum-covered tits, he literally went slack-jawed and motioned the others over. Knowing her exhibitionistic tendencies and taking advantage of the accessory switch already being on for the radio (NPR's Science Friday makes excellent background for car sex), I pressed the auto-down button to lower the already-cracked passenger-side window to provide a perfectly clear view.

So there were three wholesome church-going boys not three feet away ogling probably the finest pair of boobs they'd ever see. And she did not disappoint, hiking her boobs up with her hands from below to lick off my cum while saying "Mmmmm," then teethe and suck her own dark, bullet-hard nipples. Eyes big as offering plates, the kids were speechless. Before they came in their pants, I said, "OK, fellows, the show's over, but that should give you an image to jack-off to until you get to heaven," then closed the window.

Giggling and tits jiggling, she said, "That was fun. Horny teenage boys. They were kinda cute. Glad I've got daughters! My daughters!!! Oh, shit, it's 2:30, and I'm late to pick them up from school!!! "Time flies when you're having fun," I deadpanned.

So she wriggled back into the skimpy gown and madly brushed her hair while I redressed, sweat and still half-hard cock making it difficult to get my underwear back on. "I hate to fuck and run, but I really have to go, like right now," she said, leaning into me for a parting French kiss while I gave her luscious boobs a final squeeze and tweak, noting that her nips were still so pointy that they might just bore clean through the thin undershirt material.

"Here's my cell phone number," she offered, scribbling it onto a Post-It "We really should do this often, like every weekday around lunch! Call me. I like your cock."

And so, I said bye, placing my good buddy Barney in the center of the dashboard before I stepped down out of the SUV. Like me, he had a supremely satisfied look on his face. As I watched them speed away, I decided that early voting was, indeed, a very good thing.

12