Barnyard Bitches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

"Get your tongue in there and start licking, you'll do what I say from now on!"

And Julie did it, she stuck out her tongue, moved it through the wet pubic thatch and found the sensitive skin of Louisa's protruding clit and her swollen, wet pussy lips. Neither girl had done this before but they seemed to instinctively know what was required. The touch of the older girls tongue instantly sent shivers through Louisa and she nearly fell over, steadying herself just by sitting down on the nearby bale and parting her legs even further. Julie's face stayed on her crotch, her tongue probing deeper as both girls got totally carried away. Louisa moaned with newly discovered pleasure and easily pulled her shirt off and began to play with her own breasts, rolling her long nipples in her hands and gently pinching them as Julie continued to lap at her pussy.

The rich girl felt she was near the point of cumming and somehow managed to stop herself and push Julie's face away from her crotch. Their eyes locked and shared a moment they would never forget, each assuming their roles in their new relationship, Louisa very much in charge and Julie now becoming a more willing participant and follower. Louisa undid her short skirt and tossed it aside to leave her as naked as Julie and arched herself back on the bale.

"Use you fingers, I want your finger's inside of me and make me cum - all over your face!"

Julie nodded submissively and did exactly as she was told, kneeling back a way to slide her index and middle finger right inside Louisa's tight cunt and then begin to pump them in and out of her, building up pace as she went until losing all sense of control and fucking Louisa with her fingers in a frenzied fashion. That was quickly too much for Louisa and she came in a fast spray that fountained up from her body and all over Julie's face until both girls lay exhausted, Louisa on the bale and Julie on her knees. Finally, Julie looked up and almost pleaded with Louisa to do the same for her. Gasping and still trying to recover, Louisa was as aloof and as superior as before in her response.

"No chance, if you want me to go down on you you'll need to shave your pussy bald, I won't subject my tongue to your horrible hair. You can cum though, just you kneel there and play with yourself while I recover!"

Julie was really frustrated, she needed to cum really badly, the last half hour or so had built the sexual tension inside her like never before in her life but to play with herself with Louisa watching was something she would never have even considered until a few minutes ago. Unerringly her right hand, still coated in Louisa's juices, dropped to her own crotch and found herself absolutely soaking wet and she did not have the self control to stop herself begin to finger and rub her clit.

Julie's lower teeth were almost biting into her lip, such was the intense concentration she had as she played with herself, rubbing her clit frenetically. For the moment all thoughts about this situation were banished from her mind, the only thing she was concentrating on was getting herself off. She had masturbated a few times herself in the past, dreaming about hunks she had seen at the movies or on TV but to do it in front of Louisa was way beyond anything she would have ever considered before today. But the memory of the way in which Louisa's pussy had exploded with juices earlier and the weird way she was enjoying being domineered by her friend had her hotter and wetter than she had ever felt before. It would surely only take a few minutes of this treatment for her too to have a mind blowing orgasm. Her hand got faster, her ability to stifle her moans lessened and she could feel the juices build up inside her ready to escape when suddenly her hand was brought to a halt. She opened her eyes to see Louisa there smiling and holding her arm back.

"No more for now Julie. You'll come when and how I say and not before or else I'll have a quiet word with Daddy, Ok?"

Julie actually whimpered as an answer, she was so disappointed and frustrated and for a moment tried to pull her hand free to continue but one look at Louisa's blue eyes dissuaded her and she knelt there desperately thwarted. But not for long. Louisa had used the time while Julie played with herself to scan the barn and had spied a most interesting piece of equipment at the far side of the barn. She got up and collected the sickle and brought it over to Julie, handing her it handle first. It was a small hand sickle and had a long, thin wooden handle.

"I want to see you use this like a cock, I want you to fuck yourself with this and cum all over it. You can cum but only if you use this!"

Despite the bizarreness of the object Louisa had just handed her Julie did not hesitate. She was absolutely desperate to cum and right then did not care what she used to achieve it - her fingers or this wooden handle. She plunged the long wooden handle inside her wet pussy, meeting minimal resistance and began to rapidly fuck herself with it. Louisa was standing over her, taking great interest in the action and watching with a look of disdain on her face, indicating her new found contempt for Julie. Still, it was interesting.

Julie quickly came to a juddering, shaking, writhing climax on her knees and when she finally pulled the sickle's handle from her pussy it was coated in her juices and glistening in the rays of sunlight that penetrated the barn.

"Lick it clean!" was Louisa's barked order.

Gaining a semblance of control and sense Julie made to resist and argue but Louisa quickly spoke over her.

"You will! That is a farm implement and as such my Daddy's property and you have soiled it so you will bloody well clean it. Now do it immediately if you don't want me telling on you!"

Julie reluctantly brought the handle up to her lips and moved them apart to accept the handle in and began to suck it clean.

"Mmmm. I bet a slut like you has sucked a lot of cocks, haven't you Julie? You look to be quite the oral expert. Look at the way you are doing that, you must be quite the cocksucker."

With the afternoon wearing on Louisa still had one last item on her agenda and after making Julie suck the handle clean she bade her to stand up and bend over Louisa's knee. Julie knew what was coming - she was going to be spanked in repayment for her earlier actions. Blushing she bent over and presented Louisa's with her nice, firm, round bottom.

"Very good. You know this is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me..."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12