Barry Greets His Awakenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the type of bar, in the kind of small town where Barry figured it would not be a good idea to show yourself out as a 'fag.' So, he didn't really act up at all with the guys, just chatted about where he came from, what they did for work etc. Even so, Barry made sure they got his smile from time to time, and he checked out a very promising bulge in Milton's jeans in a way so that the handsome older guy would get his message.

Turned out they were genuine cowboys; they had worked with prime stock their entire adult lives. Milton had been a professional rodeo rider too for a while when he was younger. These guys with their very manly stances, ways of speaking, and their handsome tanned faces and strong work toughened hands, were getting him more and more hot.

Barry got some more beers in and said he needed to piss again. Gary said he did too, and followed him to the men's room.

As he stood at the urinal, Barry glanced to his side at Gary. He could see that he had a nice cock there in his hands, which was clearly uncut. Gary worked the foreskin back and forth a couple of times, turned his head towards Barry, looked him straight in the eye and asked, "Do you like what you see?"

Barry was so turned he nearly started peeing up the wall. Regaining some composure, he replied, "Yes Gary, I do, very much."

Gary said, "Milton and me have been eyeing you up ever since you came in the bar, and if you want some fun, we're very interested."

Barry simply nodded a reply, and put his hardening cock back into his briefs with some difficulty. They returned to the bar, and Gary whispered something to Milton which made the old guy smile, and then the three of them sunk their beers and headed out.

Rather nervously, Barry told them his motel room was two minutes walk away. When inside, Milton took charge, and in his kind but authoritative way, asked Barry "Would you be good enough to help us out of our clothes young fella?"

Barry just smiled and did as he was asked, starting on Gary. He pulled off the younger cowboy's boots, took his jeans off and unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Barry ran his hands over Gary's smooth muscular chest and kissed him deeply; tongue dancing with tongue.

He then reached around and felt Gary's high firm ass-cheeks, dropped to his knees and pulled his briefs right down to his ankles. Gary's cock was firming up and growing before his eyes, above balls that were full and heavy looking. Barry fondled the balls in one hand, and with the other slowly pumped up the cock. Gary's cock-head came out of his tight foreskin, and glistened with clear pre-cum. His erection was a nice smooth 6," similar to Barry's first lover, Jez.

When Barry then turned his attention to Milton, Gary moaned a low complaint. As he found Milton even more attractive than Gary, Barry's fun was only heightened. He soon had Milton down to a pair of clean white briefs. 'Man,' Barry thought, 'what a fucking stud.'

The older cowboy had full grey chest hair and big pink nipples. Barry ran his hands all over Milton's chest, tweaked his nipples then sucked them hard, one at a time. Breaking his feast, Barry pulled the briefs off and blinked hard.

Milton was one hung cowboy. His cock must have been close to 9" long and was thick, and his balls were big too, and to Barry's mind, full of good man cum. The erect cock had amounts of pre-cum seeping from the big, purplish cock-head. Barry was almost dizzy headed with lust, and aware of his own cock throbbing almost painfully against the restraints of his briefs and jeans.

He put that plum in his mouth, swirling his tongue around the mushroom-like head, and then took several inches further back into his throat and sucked hard. Milton was groaning lightly in pleasure and fucked Barry's mouth with about half the length of his tool.

Barry just loved the tang of the older man's pre-cum, and was disappointed when Milton eased his cock out. Both cowboys then moved Barry back onto the bed on his back, and stripped him quickly with their big, capable hands. In no time he was only dressed in his briefs, as they eyed him lustily and briefly shared a kiss.

Barry's cock was upright and straining hard to be freed. Milton obliged; he gently eased the waistband up and over the hard 7" and pulled the briefs completely off him, leaving Barry totally naked. Gary eased himself up and kind of lightly sat astride Barry's upper chest, then slipped his cock into the young fella's mouth.

Meanwhile, Milton had knelt to take Barry's cock in his mouth. The older cowboy sure knew how to suck cock. He lathered up the whole of Barry's length, balls too, and then throated nearly all of it. To Barry, it seemed as if his tool was being given a warm suction bath. It felt just sooo good to him.

Frustratingly for Barry, Milton stopped as he was getting near to cumming, and the older guy also motioned Gary's cock out of Barry's mouth.

"Well young fella, do you want to get fucked?" Milton asked in that polite way he had of talking.

Barry, a real masculine young guy, a butt fucker not receiver by habit, just nodded passively. This was what he had always wanted and needed; to be fucked and fucked hard by mature handsome studs.

The two cowboys stood for a second by the bed, their erect cocks high and proud. Barry felt his cock pulse. He told Milton there was some lube in his travel bag, and the mature stud retrieved it, and then pulled Barry's legs up until they were touching his chest. Milton dropped and tongued out Barry's ass as Gary rubbed some lube on his own rock hard cock.

Milton licked all around then inside Barry's asshole, then replaced his tongue with two skilled, strong lubed fingers. He worked the young guy's sphincter, loosening up the muscle ring expertly.

Gary took Milton's place and looked up close at Barry's cute puckered asshole. "What a beauty you got their Barry, I'm gonna fuck you good buddy," he drawled in that sweet Southern accent.

As Gary held his cock at the entrance, Milton moved to the bed side and fed Barry that beautiful column of flesh. 'Man,' Barry thought, 'I just love this stud's big cock.'

Milton started talking to Barry, saying cool things, like how "you are a hot young fella who needs fucking good.... We're gonna give you want you need.... Wait until it's my turn.... Fuck him good Gary boy," and talk like that, turning Barry on as Gary fed his meat slowly and steadily into his tight ass.

Gary had a similar sized cock to Jez, the only other guy who had had the privilege of screwing his cute ass. Having not been butt-fucked for months though, it was slightly painful for Barry at first, but as his prostate got a work out, and he relaxed, falling into a rhythm to meet Gary's slow thrusts and taking Milton's stud meat in his mouth, he enjoyed it. No, more than that, he loved it. With stud cowboy cock in his asshole and mouth, he was in his own personal gay heaven.

Gary picked up the pace and as he slammed the young guy hard, the bed creaked and the headboard hit against the wall in time to the thrusts. Totally lost in their own pleasure, none of the three guys cared a jot if the noise disturbed anyone.

Balls deep on every stroke, Gary really fucked Barry hard. He loved it, all the time having Milton's beautiful tasty plum sliding around his mouth.

Eventually, Gary stabbed with shorter strokes and his breath became ragged. He pulled free of Barry's anus. There was an audible sucking noise as he got his cock completely out. Gary then jerked his cock once or twice and sent big thick threads of man cum onto Barry's hard muscled stomach and chest.

Gary struggled with his breathing as he moved across the room, sat back naked in a chair, and took a slug at some whisky Barry had placed on a table earlier.

Milton pulled his meat free of Barry's mouth and congratulated his buddy Gary on a "great fuck."

Milton then kissed Barry's mouth with a kind of tenderness, and then worked more of the lube onto his own cock. Barry's asshole was partially dilated; and when Milton raised the young man's legs again he saw it sort of winking at him. That hung old stud smiled a huge grin, patted his thick 9," and lined it up at the entrance.

Milton leant down and kissed Barry again, moved his big, strong, work hardened hands under the young fella's shoulders, gripped them and then in one very slow but smooth motion pushed his whole cock balls deep into that clinging warm asshole.

Barry bit on his own lips. His whole body was trembling. Pleasure and pain met as his ass was stretched to the maximum limit. He stifled a low scream leaving his mouth. Fuck this was it. This was what he had wanted for years.

Milton held still a while, being the gentleman that he was he was giving the young handsome guy time to accommodate his massive cock. When he felt Barry relax, and saw the stud's cock rise and twitch, he began to fuck away.

Barry got increasingly comfortable, and raised his own hips and ass to meet the cowboy's rhythm. Barry's prostate was being pleasured as it had never been before. Milton used that big old cock to give him the time of his life.

Milton fucked him longggg time, working that ass. Gary returned and kissed Barry, before pinching then sucking the young man's nipples before he stepped away slightly and stood watching the hot action as he played with his own balls and rapidly renewing erection

No-one had touched Barry's cock, not even Barry himself. However, as Milton picked up the pace and slammed away harder and faster, each time with his huge balls slapping against the young stud, Barry felt that familiar tightening in his own balls and a pressure build deep inside of him.

"Oh fuck, Milton I'm gonna cum," he almost screamed.

The cool, cute, mature cowboy nodded and gave his new buddy a killer big smile as sweat dripped down his own nut-brown tanned forehead.

Without anything at all touching his big upright dick, Barry came massively, shooting wave after wave of thick creamy cum high in the air. Some flew right back onto the wall behind him, some in on his face, some on his chest and stomach. The look on Barry's face was one of pure unadulterated pleasure; he'd found his gay heaven.

Milton must have been slamming the young stud for at least 30 minutes. He needed his own relief.

With some authority in his voiced, he asked Gary to, "Get behind me and use your tongue."

Gary did as requested and stuck his tongue up Milton's ass and cupped the older cowboy's huge balls in his hand, kneading them gently.

Milton was ramming his huge cock in Barry's ass like a pile driver. The headboard was banging the wall and the bed was shaking so hard it seemed like it may fall apart.

With a deep throated loud roar, Milton got there; he shot hard powerful wads of cum, splattering deep inside Barry's bowels. Gary joined in the fun, walked over, jerked his cock a few times and sprayed his own wad into Milton's mouth, which the mature stud swallowed.

After Milton had pumped all his man seed in the younger fella, he kept his softening cock in the stud's ass; he leaned forward and kissed Barry on his lips, then slipped his tongue inside the mouth, sharing Gary's cum. Barry sucked the mature cowboy's tongue. He felt Milton's cum seeping out of his asshole, and his own cum becoming pressed and smeared against the cowboy's hairy chest. That day, and in the week that followed it, spent with two older hot cowboy studs, he experienced his second awakening. They were, as he would later say, "The best days in my whole life!"

The end

-------------------------------------------------

I love getting feedback, and if anyone wants to write to me at my e-mail address, and leaves theirs, I promise to reply. – Jay

12