Bartok's Hunt

Story Info
The ultimate sex demon is called to hunt.
4.4k words
4.36
28.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bartok was hungry. He understood that he had a job to do. He understood that the completion of his job was priority number one. However, he could not escape his ravenous hunger. Three times in the past week, Bartok had satisfied his hunger.

But this time, he had to look past his hunger. He had to let his victim live. It was his job. And Bartok can always be counted upon to complete his job.

He walked through the store slowly, pretending to browse here and there. These small-town markets were the perfect places for him to hunt. The clientele consisted almost entirely of young to middle-aged women. Most of them mothers or soon-to-be-mothers.

He passed over quite a few viable candidates. Bartok was always particular about his choice in victims. No identifiable patterns. He loved blondes and brunettes, green and hazel eyes, tall, short, fat, thin, and everything in between. He enjoyed hunting business women and housewives; he relished the chance to stalk shy, quiet women or loud and brash mothers.

Today, he ignored all of those and more. Despite the hunger, Bartok could be patient. Many have fallen to Bartok because they underestimated him. Bartok can be patient. And he is always crafty.

When she walked through the doors to the market, Bartok's head immediately swiveled towards her. Yes, she was the one. She would be Bartok's first hunt this week.

She was an exquisite creature. She stood at just less than 5'2", a full foot shorter than himself. She was in her early thirties with pale skin and black hair that cascaded around her face. A pair of tired eyes, the color of darkened emeralds, glanced around nervously, each rimmed by rings of black eye shadow.

Even more intriguing was her attire. She wore a faded brown top hat with a frayed brim and a taupe stripe across the middle. Her dark brown overcoat was a few sizes too large for her and strayed past her knees. The overcoat was open and beneath she wore a cream sweater, the chest rising and falling over a pair of heaving breasts. Her pants were black and tight against her curvaceous thighs which led to a pair of worn, brown boots.

Rarely in his hunt is Bartok ever distracted by a prize, but this one caught him completely off-guard. As he ran over the details of her body and her odd dress in his mind, the woman had slipped away into another row of booths.

He cursed himself silently and licked his lips at the thought of this particular hunt. Smiling, he pursued.

###

Is that the same man? Adena thought as her eyes caught the six foot tall gentleman who had been gazing at her when she came in to the market. No, not gazing. Staring. She wasn't used to men staring at her like that. At least, not men of his stature.

Unfair though it may be, Adena was poor and that man was clearly rich. His crisp, blue suit certainly marked him as high-class. Pompous, stuck-up, jerk. He had probably only glared at her to make her feel uncomfortable. Or perhaps he wanted something from her. She grimaced at the thought.

Though, she thought, I at least don't look pregnant yet if I can't garner looks like that. Thankfully, she couldn't be more than a month or so pregnant. She couldn't bear to think how her mother would react. Or her dear, Jack. Much less this stupid town.

She pretended to look up at a rug hanging from the top rung of a neighboring stall so she could see if he had gone yet. Unfortunately, he hadn't. He wasn't looking at her, but his attempt to feign interest in some useless trinkets was insulting. His dark brown eyes would turn towards her every once in a while.

She turned and walked between two stalls to the next row. The market was large this year, seven rows of stalls with at least twenty stalls a row. But eventually, if he kept following her between the stalls, she would run out of wiggle room.

After a few more minutes of browsing, she turned towards where the man would have come in. Thankfully, she saw nothing. Then, as she began to turn towards the old woman selling sweaters, a sharp pain rocketed through her leg.

"Ahhh!" she cried out as she collapsed to one knee. Her eyes went blurry for a moment.

"Are you alright," said a male voice. The man took her hand and held it tight.

"I'm fine," Adena managed. She held the man's hand and allowed herself to be lifted to her feet. "Thank you. I'm fine now." She looked up and saw the gentleman from before.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Adena pulled her hand back. "I thought you were going to faint."

"No," she said taking a step backwards. What did he want? "I just had a sharp pain for a second there. I'm fine, really."

"Glad to hear it," he smiled. "Well," he turned around "have a good day."

That's it? Maybe she had read him all wrong. That certainly was kind of him to help her out. "Thank you. You too."

She really shouldn't be so judgmental of people, she thought as she returned to her browsing. She had painted him to be some sort of monster. He was no monster. In fact, he was kind of cute.

###

Trap set, Bartok thought. He smiled as he walked back to the first row of stalls. He was certainly surprised when the woman kept watching him and keeping her distance. Not that it ever mattered; Bartok didn't need subtlety or subterfuge like some of his kind. He was perfectly capable of getting control of the situation.

And he had felt her thigh. A beautiful thigh, thick and powerful. She would be an excellent child-bearer. How lucky he was.

Bartok was sure his hunt would go even luckier still. For in that brief moment of pain when he injected her, he felt a surge of pleasure rush through her thigh to her sex. Then, when he had grabbed her hand, he felt another softer surge of pleasure, like a balm.

Yes, a most excellent time was sure to follow. Bartok only had to wait. And as mentioned, Bartok can be very patient.

###

I wonder what that man's name was. Adena thought as she glazed over some large clothes. Why was she looking for large clothes? She thought. She couldn't remember. She kept thinking about how she had almost fallen and that man had saved her.

He was pretty good looking, especially compared to the poor workmen she was used to meeting. Beneath his blue suit, muscles rippled. His black hair was neat, his face clean-shaven, his dark brown eyes full of concern. And he had been looking at her when she came in.

Why? Her heart skipped whenever she thought about her. Could such a man be interested in her? Now she wished she hadn't of worn this ridiculous overcoat. It was much too big for her.

Then a thought occurred to her, she could get rid of it. She went back to the third row of stalls and found the old man who was selling coats like hers. She slipped out of the heavy garment, removed the coin purse from its pocket, and slipped it into her pants pocket. Then she threw the garment onto the table.

"How much?" she asked.

"Well, now," said the old man. "What have we here?"

"It is an old overcoat. It doesn't quite fit me."

"Well, it looks well-kept. Are you sure you want to sell it?'

"Yes, yes. What can you give me?"

"Mhmm, six copper?"

"Done." Adena snatched the six coins out of his hand and slipped them into her coin purse.

There, she thought, now I look fairly presentable. This white sweater is new. Though, she was sure it wasn't the sweater that kind gentleman had been staring at. She flushed at the thought, a shiver racing down her spine.

I wonder where he is now, she thought as she continued walking between the shops. Various people shouted for her attention but she paid them no heed. There was only one voice she was hoping to hear.

Then she spotted him, he was coming up the same row of stalls. She brushed off her sweater and continued towards him. Just as she was about to call out to him, he turned vanishing behind a fishmonger's booth.

She followed after him, weaving between the endless stream of buyers and sellers and over-priced goods. She took a corner quickly and tripped over an overturned cart but got up and kept on walking. However, by the time she got to the spot where she had last seen the gentleman, he was nowhere to be seen.

She was just about to curse her rotten luck when she felt a hand upon her shoulder. She knew who it must be and goose bumps ran across her skin. The hand turned her gently until they were face to face.

"Excuse me, ma'am," the gentleman said. "I seem to keep bumping into you today."

"Oh, that's quite alright," she said. A lot more than alright, she thought. "And it's Adena."

"Oh," he blushed and broke her gaze. "My name is Barry."

"Nice to meet you, Barry," she said.

"Nice to meet you too, Adena," he replied. The word Adena seemed to linger on his lips. She imagined him tasting every precious sound. His lips rubbing over the word again and again. His lips against her skin, kissing across the nape of her neck and ...

"Adena?"

"What? I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I said," he repeated as he held out a ridiculous looking top hat with a taupe stripe. "Is this your hat?"

"What? Certainly not."

"Really? I could have sworn."

Oh, shit. It was her hat. But she couldn't let him think she'd wear something that hideous. "No, no. That isn't mine. It was my mother's. I'm here to sell it."

"Oh, I see. Well, here you go." He handed her the hat. "Take care now."

"Wait," she said quietly. Too quietly. By the time she repeated her remark, Barry had disappeared into a crowd of people. And she couldn't very well yell out for a man she just met. At least, not in public.

She gave the hat to a young woman for a single copper. The damned hat had almost chased Barry away. She had to be more vigilant. She looked down at the rest of her attire. The sweater and pants were fine, even complimentary. The only thing left were the boots. How could Barry chase after a poor girl with the world's ugliest boots? She traded them in for a pair of new, black shoes. Nothing too fancy, even the plain shoes had cost her the seven copper she had already gotten from her coat and hat.

She admired herself in the mirror. She was pretty sexy if she said so herself. Her curvaceous form was hugged by the tight sweater and pants, her breasts bulging beneath the cotton. She couldn't help but imagine one of Barry's strong hands rubbing over them, teasing the nipples from within the confines of her clothes. She licked her lips oblivious to the middle-aged woman behind her.

She had to find Barry. She just knew he would like her in this outfit. He had been staring before hadn't he? If she could only find him.

She looked through all three rows that she had seen him in. Then the other four. Then she doubled back and searched them again. Nothing. No sight of his blue suit or his black hair. No glance at those deep, brown eyes.

She was about to give up when she heard a voice in the back of her mind.

"Go to the back" it said.

She hadn't searched the back too thoroughly, she thought. It was worth another look. No sooner did she pass the last stall did the voice speak up again.

"Enter Storage Room B."

Adena smiled. Of course, he was waiting for her. In Room B. B for Barry. She silently complimented herself for her genius and went into the room.

The room was fairly small, obviously not the main storage room for a market this size. And it was dimly lit. A single window high above her let in a faint drizzle of light, dulled by a window shade. The result was a dim greenish glow that bathed the stacks of crates and the empty desk. It was warm too; she was glad that she had lost the coat, already a thin sheen of sweat was forming on her forehead.

"Hello," Adena called. She was surprised by how much closing the door had blocked out the busy sounds of the market. The room was still save for a faint murmur of the bustle outside. "Are you here?"

A shot of fire coursed through her body as a pair of strong hands fell upon her shoulders. Slowly, they began to massage and rub, kneading her skin through her sweater.

"Barry," she moaned softly.

"Adena," he answered. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I keep running into you today."

She sighed and pushed her body back against him. "I'm glad."

He kissed down her neck and bit down. She cried out "Oh Barry."

He turned her around. She was staring at his undershirt. All ready to play, she grinned. She looked up and met his eyes. There was an intense passion in his dark eyes. And something else. Something that made her wet and caused her to shiver, and not just in pleasure.

There was a hunger in his eyes.

As if in response, he leaned down and kissed her hard. The kisses were furious, his teeth tugging on her bottom lip, his tongue thrashing against her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her sweater and pulled her body tightly against him. Then he pushed her away, pulled the sweater roughly over her head, and slammed her back to him for another passionate kiss.

He continued like this for a few minutes, her body pressed firmly against him. Her large breasts rubbed against his chest as their mouths met. Her swollen, tender nipples exploded in pleasure and pain as they were crushed against his muscled body. Finally, the kiss broke and Adena stood there panting. She gazed up at him, taken aback by his intensity, as he tore off his own shirt.

Next, he lifted her up and carried her to a stack of crates. He sat her down and before she could ask what he was doing, his mouth closed around a nipple. Adena screamed in pleasurable agony, the waves of feeling passing through her body to her pussy, which was already soaking through her underwear. He began biting her massive breasts, sucking and nibbling every inch of her chest. His tongue ran across the spots where the hardest bites occurred, offering a sensitive touch to the stinging skin. Then he began to attack the nipples again. One nipple would be sucked and bitten; the other rubbed and pulled between his fingers.

The feeling was incredibly. Adena had never felt such a variety of sensations. But she liked it. She didn't muster any sign of resistance when he began slapping her breasts and nipples. She grit her teeth and lustful groans escaped her lips. Then he kissed her again.

This kiss was gentler and Adena gasped when she realized the reason. Barry had unbuttoned and taken off his pants without breaking their kiss. When she opened her eyes, she gazed at his swollen member.

"Oh Barry. That is ..."

Without a word, he lifted her off of the crates and climbed upon a larger set. From this position, Adena stood eye to eye with his throbbing penis.

She looked up at him, hesitant, and he glared back at her. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and began to stroke. His cock was warm and hard in her hand, so thick she couldn't wrap her hand around it. It worried her. She wasn't used to anything like this. She wrapped a second hand around him and began to pump back and forth. Once she found a good rhythm, she began pumping faster and faster.

She looked up at him again. His eyes were closed and his mouth was a bare slit, soft moans escaping from him as she rubbed his length. But it wasn't enough. He had given her more than she could ever imagine with just his mouth. Surely, she had to at least try.

She kept rubbing and slowly moved her mouth towards the engorged cock. She stuck out her tongue and ran it along the head, tasting his warm precum. As it dissolved on her tongue, another surge of pleasure rushed through her own body. She continued to lick his head as she pulled off her wet pants and underwear. Completely naked now, Adena stood there licking up and down the length of Barry's thick cock.

Now or never, she thought as she grasped his cock with both hands. She opened her mouth wide and slid the tip of Barry's massive dick into her mouth. More precum dripped into her mouth. She grew even bolder and soon the entire head of his cock disappeared into her mouth. She sucked greedily, her tongue running along the edge of his cock.

With each bob of her head, Adena slowly slid her mouth down over more of Barry's throbbing cock, until nearly half of his warm, hard length was in her throat. He was moaning louder now and she found herself getting even wetter, the juices slowly sliding down her thighs. She started sucking faster, holding the base of his cock with both hands, and took more and more. At last it was too much, and she began to gag. She had taken at least seven inches of him. She slowly began to pull back.

Then two hands wound themselves through her hair and she found herself forced back along the length of his cock. They pulled her until the maximum she could take was in her throat and she gagged again. He pulled her all the way off of his cock and she gasped for air. Sweet air. Then her mouth filled with his throbbing cock again.

Over and over he repeated this process, groaning loudly as he filled her mouth. Soon she was taking eight inches and then more and more. She moaned over his cock and gagged when it filled her slender throat.

He pulled her off again. She gasped for air. "Do you want more, Adena?' he said.

She nodded and he pulled her hair. "Ouch"

"I said," he shouted "Do you want more?"

"Yes, Barry."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Barry. Fill my mouth with your fucking cock. Please"

"That's much better." He smiled and pulled her down across his cock again, this time fitting the entire thing into her mouth. He held her there and then pulled her off.

"Again, please," she cried out. He forced her to deepthroat him again, this time moving her head up and down across the last few inches. Then he pulled her off.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Oh yes, please Barry," she moaned.

He smiled and climbed off of the stacks. He lifted her up and carried her to the desk. Once she was on securely, he pushed her legs open and pushed his cock against her pussy.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as is his head slipped inside her. Both his cock and her pussy were soaking wet that he slipped into her fast and hard. But his thick cock filled her pussy and she wasn't sure how much she could take. "I don't think it will fit inside me, Barry" she cried out.

"Oh it will," he chuckled. "I fit the whole thing into your slender little throat. Your cunt will open for me." He pulled back and thrusted hard into her again.

The wood was hard and coarse against her bare skin, her back scraping against the desk as Barry thrust in and out of her soaking pussy. She shivered in pleasure. Never had she been with a man like this before. Never had she dreamed of anything this intense, this pleasurable. No man had ever made her feel this way.

"Fuck me, Barry." she groaned. "Take this pussy."

"With pleasure" He pulled out of her and thrust inside her. She cried out as Barry pushed his throbbing cock farther than any cock had ever been before. She was stretched full and still he kept pounding into her. But it felt amazing. Not that she wasn't in pain, but the pleasure was too intense to ignore. The two sensations merged into a screaming fit of ecstasy as she bucked against his thrusting cock. She knew what was happening. She came hard, her juices flowing out of her pussy and over his cock, each thrust sending more and more of her warm cum onto the desk and the floor. She moaned loud as he fucked her. As he took her as his own.

He pulled out of her and she gasped at the absence. Her aching pussy longed for more, as her orgasm continued to roll over her. Just as it began to fade, he lifted her off the desk and against the wall. Then his throbbing cock was inside her again.

She wrapped her legs around his body and lay pinned between his muscular form and the cold, unforgiving wall. The wall was soothing after the rough table, her warm, scraped up back was being soothed.

Her pussy had no such moment to relax. In fact, Barry began fucking her even more furiously and the position drove his cock straight into her warm, wet cunt. She moaned into his body, her lips pressed against his neck and his chest. She couldn't bring herself the energy to bite; she just collapsed against his body as he fucked her harder and harder.

12