Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,946 Followers

She didn't disappoint. She sat cross-legged, leaning forward. Her tank top was gapped open, and I got a look at her familiar right nipple capping her cone-shaped tit. It was so obvious that everyone could surely see it. Actually, when she turned a little, I could see both nipples, as her tits practically hung out of her top. And she turned to put out her cigarette in the dirt, a whole bunch of her left tit was visible through the arm hole of her top.

Mrs. Deil then engaged in small talk with the team, sitting and smiling while we all stared down her top and her bare tits. How could she not be aware? Or was she aware?

After a while, Kip wandered over to the fence. He looked down at his mom, and sarcastically said, "Geez, Mom, do you think you could flash your tits a little more?"

Mrs. Deil looked down at her top, but didn't cover herself. Then she stood up and said, "Sorry if I'm offending anybody."

"No need for apologies," said Tim.

Mrs. Deil pressed up against the chain link fence, with a little smile on her face. "Well, I hope you enjoyed the view."

"Yeah!' said several of my teammates.

Mrs. Deil smiled a dirty smirk while rubbing her chest against the fence. She glanced down at herself, reached up with her right hand, and slowly pulled her tank top down. She didn't have to pull down far until her white tit started to appear. Little doubt she could see me, and most of my other teammates, staring at her tit, as her brown nipple popped out over her top. She pulled further until her whole A-cup tit was exposed. Then she pressed forward again, until her tit was poking through the chain link fence.

There were several moans as Kip's mom stood there smirking and flashing her tit at us, her chest pressed against the fence. Then she pulled her top town to expose her left tit, and pushed that one through the fence, too.

I couldn't help myself. With her left tit just inches from me, and just the fence separating us, I reached up and rubbed my fingers over her hard nipple. When her only response was a smile, Tim reached up and felt her right tit.

Mrs. Deil moaned as both of her tits got felt through the fence. I tugged on her hard nipple, and squeezed as much of her little tittie as I could get my hands on. Then I leaned down and took the nipple into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Oooh", cooed Mrs. Diel. My teammates were pressed around me, so I hoped nobody else could see what we were dong with Kip's mom. But frankly I wasn't giving it much thought. I just didn't want to pass up the opportunity to play with a mom's bare tits. I flicked my tongue over her nipple.

I saw other hands trying to reach through the fence to get at Mrs. Deil. She pushed her crotch against the fence, and hand were touching her bare thighs and shorts-covered pussy.

I came up for a breath, and two other hands grabbed the tit that I had been licking. Mrs. Deil pressed her face up to the fence, her lips pursed. I pressed my lips up to the hole between the links, and attempted to kiss her. The fence prevented a good make-out session, but Mrs. Deil did stick her tongue out, and our tongues met and encircled each other outside of our mouths.

My cock was pressed against the fence, and Mrs. Deil stuck her fingers through the fence and touched my crotch over my uniform and cup. I quickly buckled my belt, and pulled my cock out. It was already hard. Mrs. Deil reached through just enough to touch my cock head. I pressed my crotch up to the fence and stuck my wiener all the way through. Mrs. Deil grabbed it with her left hand and jerked me off. I didn't understand what she meant when she said, "Oh, a glory hole."

Eric then took his cock out and stuck it through the fence, and Mrs. Deil gave both of us hand jobs while Tim and a few others played with her tits. Someone managed to unzip her fly and get her pants open enough that I could see her brown pubic hair sticking out.

Mrs. Deil slid to her left just a little, and rubbed her bare pussy over my dick head. Just like that, the head slid in her wet slit. I was now fucking my teammate's mom, in front of my teammate and the rest of my team, outside in broad daylight, and through a fence.

I humped as much as I could, but the fence kept me from getting maximum penetration. Mrs. Deil pulled out, and turned around. She pulled her shorts and her panties halfway down her thighs, exposing her bare white ass to the others and me. She pressed her ass up to the fence, and I felt her pussy sliding over my cock again. Again, my dick head penetrated the mature pussy.

I humped into the fence, and Mrs. Deil humped back into me. The fence made a little metallic noise. There wasn't much that my teammates could do now to touch Mrs. Deil, so they simply crowded around me and watched me fuck the older woman doggie style through the fence. I couldn't grab hold of Mrs. Deil, so I clutched the fence as I humped her. I could see enough of Mrs. Deil's face to see her eyes were closed, and she was smiling.

It didn't take Mrs. Deil long to start gyrating into an orgasm, and as she started to shudder, I quickly followed. As soon as I was done spurting into her pussy, I put my cock away, and Tim took my place in the chain link "glory hole", and fucked Mrs. Deil from behind.

My lust momentarily sated, I came back to reality and realized that we were pretty much out in the open fucking this woman. I looked over at the bleachers, perhaps seventy feet away, and nobody seemed to be watching us. There was nobody on the other side of the park fence approaching or watching Mrs. Deil. Out on the baseball field, some kid from another team was playing right field. He was watching us, likely getting glimpses of a near naked woman getting fucked through a fence. Just as he was gawking at us, a fly ball was hit in his direction, and it dropped right in front of him before his yelling teammates got his attention and he retrieved it.

After Tim came, Mrs. Deil faced us again, and got on her knees. She took Eric's cock in her mouth through the fence, and grabbed two more cocks with her hands. In short order she'd satisfied three more teen cocks, making five so far. She took on several more, with her hands, mouth and pussy, as Kip simply stood back and watched his mom getting gangbanged by his teammates in a ball field. Thinking I'd already seen everything, I had to laugh when I watched Kip pull out his cock and stick it though the fence. I don't even know if Mrs. Deil realized whom the cock belonged to when she grabbed it, but she was now jerking off her own son.

Tim was getting sucked off when came in Mrs. Deil's mouth, and Mrs. Deil pulled back too quick and got hit by a shot of jiz on her face. Her hands were also sticky with cum.

I don't know if everybody had gotten off when Coach Miles started walking our way; at least nearly everybody had. "Hey, Coach Miles is coming!" I said. Mrs. Deil pulled away from the fence, pulled up her shorts and zipped them up, and stuck her tits back into her top. She wiped off her mouth with the back of her hand, and we straightened up our uniforms as the coach approached. Mrs. Deil simply waved at Coach Miles as she walked away, and he waved back.

We played a pretty good game and kicked ass. I attributed it to being relaxed.

END OF PART 1 OF 3

George VI
George VI
5,946 Followers