Baseball Cougars Take The Lead Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers

"So you're all in on this."

There was some silence, but some nods also.

"All you little white boys want a piece of my black ass?"

There was some mumbling and affirmative nodding.

"And you're all gonna be quiet about everything after?"

Now the affirmative "Yes's" were louder.

Mrs. Bradley had an expression like she'd been given shocking new, which she had. With eyes wide, she let out a long exhale. "I need a drink!" Mrs. Bradley stepped over into the kitchen area, found a liquor bottle in the cabinet, got a glass and ice, and with shaking hands poured herself a very tall drink.

I stared at Bill's mom as she knocked back her drink. Her chest heaved. Her tits looked big in her blue blouse tucked into her skirt. Her navy blue skirt was fairly long, below her knees, but it was tight, and curved around her motherly ass.

Mrs. Bradley poured a second large glass of booze, and walked back into the living room. Her steps were heavier, and I saw her tits bounce in her bra and blouse. I feared that the booze had given her the courage to tell us to get the hell out. Instead, she got a little smile on her face. "You white teen ATHELETES think you can handle this big black mama?"

"Yeah, baby," said Vito.

"Try me, Mama," said a suddenly confident Kyle.

Mrs. Bradley finished her second drink, sauntered into the kitchen, and poured a third glass. She sashayed back to the living room, smiling at us, her hips wiggling more, her chest thrown out. "I need some music." She fumbled with a radio atop a cabinet. It looked like the booze was hitting her.

Bill's big black mama found some medium tempo R&B music, and started swaying her hips slightly, still sipping on her drink.

"I ain't never had no teen white dick before. We'll see if you white-assed punks got what it takes." Mrs. Bradley always had good diction and excellent grammar. Suddenly, she was talking jive with us. She put her empty drink down. She moved her shoulders back and forth along with her hips. She reached up and started to unbutton her blouse.

Soon her big black lacy bra was in view. Her black cleavage swelled out the top. Her legs were spread wide, straining her skirt, and she was thrusting her hips in and out. In a slow sultry move, she thrust her chest out, pulled her fully-unbuttoned shirt tails out of her skirt, and dropped the garment off of her shoulders and onto the ground.

Mrs. Bradley was greeted with cheers and moans from her audience, all teens and all white, except for her own son, who was standing to the side but also cheering her. She smiled at us with heavy eyelids and pursed lips. She unzipped her skirt at the side, and slowly tugged it down her sides, leaning forward and shrugging her shoulders so more cleavage spilled over her bra. I had to admit that she looked way more comfortable doing this than Mrs. Firebush. She kicked off her shoes, and stepped out of her skirt. She posed for a moment in her big black bra and black satin panties. Her stomach had a bit of a bulge, and her thighs had a little meat on them, but overall she was quite curvy and sexy.

Mrs. Bradley picked up her empty glass, and sauntered into the kitchen, her big black butt cheeks rising and falling in her panties. After pouring yet another drink, she danced her way back into the living room.

"If you want to see what's under here, you gots to show what you got under your clothes. Let's see your little white cocks and see who measures up. C'mon, white boys, whip 'em out."

Shawn and Mike and I glanced around, and started to unzip our flys. My friends had already seen me hard, so I had no shyness. I was glad to have my stiffie free to stretch out. When the three of us got our cocks out, the others followed."

"You too, Bill," Mrs. Bradley said to her son. "Let's see if your BLACK dick measures." Bill obeyed, grinning as he whipped out his dark staff.

The thirteen of us sat or stood in a semicircle around the mature African-American woman in her bra and panties, stroking our hardons.

"Mmm, not to shabby," commented Mrs. Bradley. "I see some worthy cocks. Hope you know how to use them." She turned her back to us and put her drink down on the cabinet, and danced, shaking her big booty at us. Looking back at us with a smile, she reached behind her, and unhooked her bra. Turning around, she danced with her bra held in front of her for a moment, and then slowly let the piece fall to the ground.

I couldn't believe how big her tits looked as she stood topless several feet away from me. Her two round jugs looked swollen and heavy, sloping just slightly. I thought that Mike's mom or perhaps Eric's Firebush Mom had the biggest tits on the team, but Mrs. Bradley was their equal for poundage. She lifted her arms over her head, and thrust her tits out at us, slowly but forcefully. Her big dark areolas flew forward and back down. Mrs. Bradley knew how to make them things shake.

Bill's now-drunken mom thrust her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She tugged them down slowly, again arching her back so her tits hung down and swayed. She stripped her panties off, and spread her legs as she danced. Her pussy was covered with coarse black curly hairs. Wow!

The Big Black Mama turned her back to us and shook her ass. Her big black cheeks rippled as she swung her hips from side to side. Then she bent down a little, putting her hands on her knees, and thrust her ass in and out. She continued with some impressive booty popping, shaking her booty much faster than the music, her cheeks opening and closing to show her puckered asshole, and her hairy pussy between her legs. Unlike Mrs. Firebush, this woman looked like an experienced booty popper.

Facing us again, she actually got her tits doing circles, clockwise. She seemed to be able to make them do whatever she wanted. She got them jiggling in opposite directions. She leaned over and swayed them in circles. She picked both of them up in her palms and stuffed her left tit into her mouth, licking her own long black nipple. After licking her right nipple, while smiling at us, she heaved her chest and got them flying wildly, shooting up almost to her chin, and them back down nearly to her navel.

As I sat on a wooden chair right in front of Mrs. Bradley, this woman had me as hot as any woman ever. I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. She spread her knees wide and bent her knees, opening her crotch and thrusting it at us. Her ebony flesh glowed with perspiration. She picked up somebody's water bottle from a table, and shoved it up into her pussy. It came out glistening. She was juicy and wet.

"You want my black ass?" She asked.

"Yeah," came the shout from her son's exposed friends and teammates.

"Here it is." Mrs. Bradley shook her ass, a foot from my face. I was just about to reach out and grab it, when she lurched backward and shoved her bare ass into my face.

I didn't flinch. Quite the opposite, I burrowed my head into her long ass crack. She had me so worked up that I wanted any part of her I could get. She wiggled back into me. She was probably trying to gross us out, but I loved making contact with her jiggling ass cheeks. I stuck my tongue out, and found her asshole. I grabbed her hips, and licked into her as far as I could go.

"OHHHH!" I heard Mrs. Bradley cry. I flit my tongue deep and fast. I was afraid that she would pull away, so quickly I reached around with my right hand and found her pussy. I rubbed her mound over her coarse pubic hair, and then found her slit.

My left hand reached up and firmly squeezed her dangling left tit. She chuckled, and then squealed. My right index finger found her swollen clit, and I diddled it rapidly. "OHHHHHHHH! Ohhhh, Honey! Not bad for a Honkey kid! WHHHEEEEE!"

I could hear the other guys laughing at my rim job, but soon they were on their feet and surrounding Mrs. Bradley. Hands were mauling her tits and pussy, and even her thighs and shoulders. I hadn't realized that the contrast between our white bodies, as tan as they were, against Mrs. Bradley's black flesh would be so striking.

Mrs. Bradley reached between my legs and stroked my cock. I immediately yanked my already-open pants down to my knees, and she quickly lowered her pussy onto my cock. She slid down easily. A little too easily, actually. Her pussy was the most cavernous off all the moms I'd fucked. But it was wet, and the Big Black Mama knew what to do with that pussy. The way she worked her muscles around my cock, and used her knees to jump up and down on it, made this black woman the best fuck ever.

Mrs. Bradley fucked my cock rapidly while Kip whipped out his cock and stuffed it into her mouth, fucking her face forcefully as he grabbed her head. Other hands were tugging at her tits. I resumed diddling her love button. "HUMMMPH!"

Mrs. Bradley also looked like a world class cock sucker. She bobbed her head rapidly, and in no time I saw jism from Kip's cock leaking out of her lips.

She had me done in seconds. She started jerking around on my lap like she was having an orgasm, shuddering like a bug on me. I shot my load in her pussy.

Mrs. Bradley fell off my lap, and onto her knees on the carpet. She grabbed Eric's exposed cock as he stood before her, and sucked him off. She got him to lie on the carpet as she sucked him, sticking her big black booty in the air. Shawn knelt behind her and rammed his cock into her pussy. Others reached under her body to feel her dangling tits.

After taking a few more cocks on her knees, Mrs. Bradley laid back on the couch, and took more fuckings. I watched her black tits jump as she humped on her back. She turned her head and took a few more cocks in her mouth, and one in her right hand.

After eleven cocks had come on or in Mrs. Bradley, I saw Bill standing pants less in front of her mom. "Roll over Mom," he ordered. "I'm gonnna fuck your ass."

Without a word, the intoxicated black woman stuck her ass in the air, and let her son work his hard cock into her asshole. He seemed to have an easier time getting in than I did with Mrs. Clark, even though Bill's cock is at least as big as mine. He fucked her rapidly, her big black ass cheeks rippling like waves. Soon Bill came in her asshole, and finished off by squirting over her ass and back.

Bill then said, "We got to get out. My dad might be home soon." As I got my clothes back together, I watched the ravaged Mrs. Bradley gingerly stand up. She was drunk, rode hard, covered with cum, her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. She slid on her black panties, nearly falling over. She put her bra on, and I helped her hook it in the back. She left it at that, perhaps realizing that she'd have to shower and change before Mr. Bradley got home.

She turned to me, and said, "Boy I have to admit, you did the job today. For a white kid. I thought you'd run away before you'd give me a rim job.

"No, you had me too hot," I replied.

"You still have some things to learn, though. I think I need to spend some more time teaching you. Keep in touch."

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: MOUSY MOM

Eric came over to my house to get a ride from my mom to practice. I was upstairs changing when I heard him arrive. When I came downstairs, I didn't see Eric in the family room. And Dad was alone in the living room, reading the paper. Then I heard some quiet murmuring coming from the kitchen. I walked in to see Eric was sitting next to my mom at the table. As I rounded the corner, I could see Mom's hands on top of the table, holding a glass of pop, but Eric's right hand was under the table. It was dark and it was a fleeting glimpse, but it appeared to me that his hand was between mom's legs, under her denim skirt. As soon as I entered the kitchen, they both flinched, and mom immediately got up, smoothing her skirt and acting guilty as she took her glass over to the sink. "Well, are we ready to go?" she asked in a slightly flustered voice.

"I'm ready," I said, and Mom drove us to practice, with Eric and me in the back seat. Both Mom and Eric were uncomfortably silent on the drive.

After Mom dropped us off and drove away, we dropped our gear by the chain link fence. Eric said, "Hey, Don."

"What?"

Eric held out his right hand to my face, with his middle finger extended. "Wanna smell your mom?"

I stared at him for a second. "Are you shitting me?"

"Really," he chuckled.

"You finger fucked my mom."

"Yeah," he grinned.

"Wow!" That was all I could say. "Sorry if I interrupted."

"You should be," Eric laughed.

Wow. We joined our teammates on the field as I absorbed the idea that my mom let my friend stick his finger in her pussy.

-------

Among my teammates, I called Tim's mom, Mrs. Lee, "The Mousy Mom." She was cute. Really Cute. I guess it was her slender figure, button nose, soft chin, small oval wire rimmed glasses, and quiet demeanor, that gave her what I called a "mousy" aura. She was about 5' 3" tall, and her figure, while slender, was not skinny like Mrs. Truffeau, but close to it. Her hair was blonde and curled under just above her shoulders. Her tits were pretty tiny, but her legs and her butt were really nice for a mom.

At the season's early games, Mrs. Lee wore polo tops and longer boring shorts, but as the weather and the other moms heated up, Mousy Mom started to sport shorter cotton shorts and matching tank tops, which allowed views of both her white panties and her little white bras. So I fantasized about fucking Mousy Mom. And so did Eric and Mike and several other boys, judging by their comments and their eyes. And as much as any other mom, Mrs. Lee kept her eyes locked on me and my teammates. Her demeanor remained quiet and aloof, but her eyes darted to my teammate's butt and other body parts as they walked by her. Once when Eric changed shirts after a game, I thought she was going to fall out of the bleachers craning her neck to stare at his topless teen torso.

Several times she caught me looking at her, but she immediately turned away. There was no smile, no acknowledgement, no flirtatious look, as we received from many of the other moms. She was friendly enough when we approached her or Tim, but she refused to give up even the most subtle or sneaky hint that she was interested in us. So I considered her probably untouchable.

Besides my "Mousy Mom" moniker, one other catch phrase often got repeated when one of us caught her checking us out. "She wants it." We were cocky enough now to even dare imagine that an attractive married mom would think of fucking us, her son's teen friends.

When it was Tim's turn to host an after-game sleepover after a night game, Mrs. Lee picked a night when her husband was home.

We poured into Mrs. Lee's basement family room immediately after the game. Mr. Lee went up to the second floor to bed. When Mrs. Lee wandered down later to bring us our pizzas, she might as well have been tossed into a prison holding cell with thirteen horny male jailbirds. Standing in a matching teal-colored tiny cotton shorts and tight tank top, her eyes darting back and forth over us, but still with her shy demeanor, several boys whispered, "She wants it."

I don't know if Mrs. Lee heard the comments, but she must have seen the look in our eyes and our dirty leering that we were admiring her scantily-clad figure and weren't hiding it. There was an air of sexual tension.

Shawn said, "I have to get out of this uniform," and pulled off his uniform jersey.

"Me too," replied Vito, and he also took off his top.

Tim picked up on his teammates' signals. "Mom, can we wash our uniforms?"

Mrs. Lee, now staring at the two shirtless teens, stuttered, "Oh, uh, yeah, I guess."

At that, all of us started taking off our jerseys, and threw them in a pile.

We had all already removed our spikes, so when Eric said, "How about our pants?" it was nothing to unhook the belt and peel off his uniform pants. Every other teammate followed their Team Captain's example and pulled off their uniforms. There were now thirteen teen athletes surrounding Mrs. Lee, wearing only their bulging jocks.

Mrs. Lee's chest heaved, and she moaned an audible "ohhh!" Otherwise she was speechless. As we milled around, some of the guys had their backs to her, and their bare butts were on display for her.

Mike said, "How about our jocks, too? Can you wash our jocks?" When Tim's mom didn't answer, staring at the team surrounding her, her mouth open and eyes wide, Mike pulled down his jock. He stepped out of it, and his hairy semi-hard cock sprang out.

As Mrs. Lee stood speechless, panting and batting her eyes, the rest of us stripped out of our jocks. A couple of guys only had semi-erect dicks hanging down, but most of us, including me, had raging hairy hardons aimed at Mousy Mom.

"Hey Mrs. Lee," said Shawn. "Don't you want to wash your clothes, too?"

"Uhhh, oohh, Uhh," whimpered Mrs. Lee. She couldn't take her eyes off of the naked teen athletes, but she couldn't seem to react, other than her whimpering.

Shawn approached her. "I'll help with your top." He started to raise her top at the hem. Mrs. Lee gasped and put her hands down to her sides to prevent the material from being lifted. But soon several other guys started grabbing at her top and lifting it. Soon her little white bra was in view, and her top was lifted and pulled through her blonde hair and discarded. Quickly hands grabbed the elastic waistband of her cotton shorts, and tugged them down her thighs, displaying tight white cotton bikini panties.

Tim's mom looked nearly as sexy as any of the moms, in her tiny white bra and panties. Her tits were small, but that made her bra look small and her torso that much more exposed. Her panties were plain cotton, but they were tight and clung nicely to her nice butt cheeks and protruding pussy mound.

Mrs. Lee looked like she was going to faint as hands started tugging at her bra and panties. "Oh, no, no," she quietly whimpered nearly inaudibly.

I was concerned. She was saying no. She wasn't smiling, or removing her clothes herself. Was she being molested?

"She wants it," Vito said, and several others echoed the Mousy Mom catchphrase. But did she?

"Oh, no," she panted, as her bra was unhooked in back and the straps pulled down her shoulders. I could read her words on her lips, but I could barely hear them. Her eyes were half open and her head rolled back. I wanted to stop my teammates, who were pawing at her like animals.

The panties slid down easily, and grabby teen hands roamed all over her tiny pointed white titties and hard pink nipples. Her dishwater blonde pubic hair had hands combing through it, and her nice white ass was getting a good groping and jiggling.

"Hey, guys," I muttered, but nobody was paying attention to me. "Hey..." But then I noticed something. Mrs. Lee had placed her hands on Eric's and Vito's chests. She wasn't pushing them away; she was stoking their chests and shoulders with her long spread-out fingers. She slid her right hand down to Vito's ass cheek and caressed it. Then she slid her left hand down to Eric's hard cock, and held it.

While Mrs. Lee was getting felt up by a dozen or so hands on her naked body, she was moving her open palms and slender fingers from one guy to the next. She still looked unsteady, and I'd swear she was still moaning, "Oh, no."

"You want it, Mrs. Lee," said Vito.

"No," she whimpered, still caressing two teen butt cheeks.

"You want it," insisted Eric and Mike.

"Yes, I, I want it!" croaked Mousy Mom, as she tugged on two throbbing cocks and gyrated her palm-covered hips. She turned her head to Vito, opened her mouth, and began to kiss him.

Mousy Mom was grinding her hips into Vito's hand as he finger fucked her. She stretched her neck from Vito to Eric to Tom's mouths, trading sloppy tongue kisses.

George VI
George VI
5,958 Followers