Baseball Slutwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R Taylor
R Taylor
178 Followers

She must have said, "YES, YES!" twenty times.

When Robby was about to explode, he took his cock out of her ass and pulled off his condom. He immediately started to cum, all over my wife's ass and back. He let out what sounded to me like a roar and collapsed back on the bed. Spent.

Ann Marie looked at Dean and said to him, "I want you to come in my mouth."

Dean slid out from underneath her and pulled off his own condom.

He took Ann Marie by the hand and said, "Get on your knees, you little slut."

She climbed off the bed and put a pillow down on the floor to kneel on. Dean walked up to her and put his cock back in her mouth. It only took about ten seconds before he told her he was cumming. He started to cum in her mouth as she reached around and used her finger to play with his ass. Her other hand was milking his balls as he continued to cum. He finally pulled out of her mouth, and as my wife was looking up at him with her gorgeous brown eyes, he came on her cheek and then all over her tits. Man, this guy came a lot. Ann Marie pushed her tits together and he finished cumming while sliding his cock between them.

I will never forget how hot my wife looked at that moment. She had made two college guys' dreams come true, and she had turned me on more than I ever thought possible. And let's not forget she had three colossal orgasms. So we were all happy.

The boys hung around for a little bit, but they could tell that Ann Marie and I were ready to be alone, so after a they basically bowed to us for being "so cool", and after we made sure to get their e-mail addresses, they went happily on their way. As Ann Marie and I laid down on the bed, she said that I would have to wait until tomorrow to fuck her, but that she wanted to rub my "little" cock and balls while telling me how great it felt to have not one, but two BIG cocks inside of her at the same time.

R Taylor
R Taylor
178 Followers
12