Based on a True Story

Story Info
She imagines first meeting with online lover.
1.7k words
4.64
16.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat alone in the empty hotel room, staring off into space and wondering what would happen once he got there. She had imagined this moment so many times that it didn't seem real, but she knew her life was about to change forever.

Their meeting had been completely by chance, and she often marveled that it had happened at all. They met online, in an ordinary chat room, two people who somehow found each other among all the others. They started talking, and from that moment they were both affected. They lived thousands of miles and an entire ocean apart, but somehow their relationship bloomed.

Even now, sitting with her feet propped up on the bed, she tried to remember what had compelled her to act the way she had. When he first talked to her she had called herself by a different name with a slightly different age. Along with these alterations came a new sexual history as well. The shy virgin she was in real life gave way to the unreserved and widely experienced woman she had created in her mind. He seemed captivated by her stories, and she kept fueling his desires for more.

She blushed as she recalled one particular fabrication she had created. She once told him an elaborate story of passion taking place at a summer camp. She told of how she had encountered a group of fellow campers in the showers one morning, four of them engaged in a wet, steamy tangle of limbs. She went into detail about them, about how she had watched them unnoticed from behind a curtain, silently sliding a hand beneath her robe until her entire body shook from an orgasm. She had told this story in as much detail as she could think of, enjoying the thought of him getting off on it.

Eventually the stories stopped. She made a mistake and he found out the truth: she had lied to him, about nearly everything. This was four months after they first began talking, and by this time she had grown torn in their relationship. She had become attached to him, even started to have real feelings for him, and she was sure he felt the same. The problem was that he didn't feel them for her; he felt them for the person she had created. When that fateful day came, she thought she would lose him. She was wrong.

She confessed everything. She got it all out before telling him how sorry she was that she had lied. She nearly cried when he said he forgave her, saying he wasn't mad and could understand why she had done it. Though she was overjoyed at this, she knew he couldn't really understand why she had. She wanted to explain it to him, to have him know what no one else did. She wanted him to see the tortured and lonely soul that tried to find release through a new life. She wanted him to know how she had agonized over when and how she would tell him the truth. But most of all, she wanted him to see how much he meant to her, and how he had affected her life.

From then on, things were different between the two of them. She told the truth, and he loved her for it. Lapses in conversations where she would normally start telling of some fictitious sexual encounter were instead filled with apologies for being so dull and having nothing interesting to say. This was later replaced by quiet confessions of thoughts of the future, and what would happen when the two of them finally met in person.

That moment would happen any minute now. She pictured this in her mind often, but nothing had prepared her for what was going through her head at that moment. She tried to relax, and closed her eyes to begin with one of her many fantasies. It started with a knock at the door.

She took a deep breath and pulled the door open, slowly revealing her love standing on the other side. He stood with a nervous _expression on his face, but as soon as her eyes locked onto his he broke into a broad smile. She responded with a smile of her own, and for a moment they stood motionless, neither sure of what to do.

"Hello." He said unsteadily, searching deep within himself to find his voice.

"Hi." She responded. They fell back into a comfortable silence, their eyes never moving. Finally, she broke the stillness by stepping towards him and wrapping her arms around his neck. He placed his hands around her hips, and they both sighed as they held each other for the first time. They ended the embrace and together made their way out of the hotel and to the restaurant he had chosen for their first date.

All through dinner the conversation never faltered. They talked about her trip and what had been happening since they last talked, all the while never taking their eyes off of each other. After they finished their meal they went for a long walk in the park, continuing their conversation and holding hands the entire way.

Eventually the evening came to an end, and he walked her back to her hotel room. They stood outside her door and made plans for the next day, deciding on what time he would pick her up. With that settled, she gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. As she turned away he caught her arm, turned her back towards him, and kissed her gently, barely brushing his lips against hers. She smiled broadly and said goodnight again, slipping into her room and closing the door behind her.

She watched through the peep hole as he stood outside her door, not quite sure of what to do with himself. As he started to turn away, she yanked the door open and grabbed him by the back of the neck, pressing her lips firmly against his, taking him completely by surprise.

"You didn't think I was going to leave it at that, did you?" She asked with a grin. He was speechless as he pulled her close to him, kissing her more passionately. He spread her lips and rubbed his tongue against hers as she ran her fingers along his back. He swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently as his eyes traveled over her body. He kissed her again as he began undressing her, slowly pulling her shirt off and tossing it aside.

His lips began moving down her body, sending a shiver down her spine. He kissed and licked her neck before making his way down to her breasts. He took one in his mouth, flicking his tongue against her nipple and causing her to gasp. He did the same to the other, and soon she could feel the wetness growing between her legs. He moved down even lower, playfully kissing her stomach until he reached her skirt. She lifted her hips so he could slide it off, and he continued to brush his lips against her skin.

When he got to her underwear he stopped and gazed back up at her. Her chest was heaving with excitement, and her eyes begged him to go on. He slipped his fingers beneath the fabric and slowly pulled them off, breathing in her warm scent. Just looking at her was enough to make him completely hard, and he looked back up at her once more before he began.

He started teasing her, licking at her inner thighs and going just high enough to make her squirm before going back down the other side. She began breathing hard, and he could see how wet she had become. He gently brushed his tongue against her clit, causing a slight moan to escape her lips. He rubbed again, pressing his tongue hard against her. She moaned again and arched her back into him as he slipped a finger deep into her, sliding it in and out in rhythm to his tongue. He continued until her gasps and moans told him she was almost ready to come, when he began rubbing her clit with his thumb and shoved his tongue inside of her. This sent her over the edge and she held the back of his head as she came.

He lay beside her as she caught her breath, kissing her neck and brushing loose strands of hair away from her face. She sat up and rolled him onto his back, climbing on top of him. She kissed him passionately as she undressed him, throwing his clothes on top of the pile of her own. After pulling off his boxers and seeing how hard he was, she was once again overcome by desire.

She lifted herself up and slowly slid his cock into her, lowering herself inch by inch. They both moaned with pleasure as she sunk all the way onto him, and she began rocking back and fourth. She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his chest as she made love to him. He rested his hands on her hips and guided her, setting a pace that quickly escalated with their growing excitement.

He began lifting up to meet her with every thrust, and she arched her back into him as she felt herself getting close. He drove into her faster and faster until she could feel him start to come. Her eyes never left his face as his cock jerked inside of her. He moaned and sunk his fingers into her skin, causing her to come along with him.

She collapsed on his chest, both breathing hard and unable to say a word. He held her close as he rolled her on her side, gently kissing her on the forehead. He reached down and pulled the covers over the two of them, wrapping them together. They stayed like that, lying tight in each other's arms, until they both drifted off to sleep.

She opened her eyes and sighed. She was back in her empty hotel room, waiting and hoping her fantasy would come true. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door.