Basement Games

Story Info
The tables get turned in an erotic game between two lovers.
1.4k words
3.84
45.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had found him in the basement working that day, and I had crept down the stairs to watch as he tediously went about his mission. He was always deeply engrossed in his work, or at least so he appeared, hands deftly moving, eyes never missing a detail. He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans, and as he turned slightly to the left, I could see the outline of his cock just behind the denim, and I could hear the soft clinking of the keys that hung next to it. Turning his back to me fully once again, I watched the sinews of
muscle ripple just above his shoulder blades and the muscles in his beautiful ass tighten as he struggled with the broken pipe above him. His hands went down on his hips, and as he appraised the situation, he let out a clearly frustrated sigh. Poor guy, all this work that he does for me...I felt he was in need of a break.

I snuck up behind him as he reached up with both hands to make another attempt at fixing the stubborn pipe. I was quiet as a mouse, my heart pounding at the thought of his reaction to what I was about to do. I held my breath so that he would neither feel nor hear it as I reached up toward his wrists-

The handcuffs were in place. He yanked downward and back, grinding the pipe with the chain.

“Relax. You’re stuck, so you might as well enjoy it...” I whispered in his ear. I reached around him and unbuttoned his jeans, the weight of the keys pulling them swiftly to the floor. I wasn’t really surprised to see that he wasn’t wearing his boxers that day. I grabbed a pair of scissors out of a box nearby and slowly proceeded to cut off his T-shirt, peeling it away from his sweaty skin as I worked. He stood completely still, save for the rapid rising and falling of his chest, all of his muscles tense. I could tell he wanted to react but could do no such thing under the circumstances.

When I finished with the shirt, I walked around him slowly, taking in everything. His eyes were narrowed, though not so much that I couldn’t see the them flashing a bright and angry blue. His teeth were clenched and his breath hissed between them as he tugged uselessly once again against his restraints. I glanced down to see that despite the expression of anger on his face, his cock was rock hard and standing at full attention. I looked back up with eyebrows raised, but he refused to meet my gaze. As much as he would like to deny it, he liked what was happening to him.

“Hmm...what to do with you. I guess I could just leave you here for awhile....” His eyes widened and he looked at me as though I’d lost my mind. “Or...” I said as I reached down and grasped his big hard cock with my hands, “I could take this nice big hard cock and put it anywhere I want...”

I stroked him vigorously with both hands until he finally let out the groan that I had been wanting to hear. “That’s better...” I whispered. “I could put it here...” I said softly as I squeezed playfully with my fingers, “Or here...” as I lifted my shirt, bent down, and rubbed it all over and between my tits. “Or here.” I went down on my knees and lightly licked his cock with my wet tongue. I then took him deep into my mouth, then my throat, and sucked him as hard and fast as I could. As I tasted the first tiny drops of precum, I suddenly stopped and rose to meet his gaze.

By now, he was sweating and moaning, completely possessed by his need for release. I walked around slowly until I was beside him and ran my nails over his ass lightly, watching his back arch and his cock twitch in reaction. I then went upstairs and took my time searching for more ways to go back and tease him to the best orgasm of his life.

About fifteen minutes had passed when I finally went back to the basement, carrying a bottle of massage oil and smiling to myself, thinking of how fun our little game was. I knew he wasn’t really mad...just a little shocked at my boldness, probably, but by the time I got done with him, I knew he would be-

Where was he?

The pipe was hanging from the ceiling, and the keys to the handcuffs were lying on the concrete floor. Oh, no, I had meant to put them in my pocket! I hurriedly walked over to pick them up, my heart pounding and my mind racing, when suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw him racing toward me from underneath the stairs. It all happened in a split second, as he grabbed my hair, tossed me to the ground, and thrust my arms up over my head.

As his hands squeezed painfully around my wrists, I tried to struggle, but it was no use-I was pinned underneath him, his face just a couple of inches from mine.

“You like to play? Huh?” he whispered as he snapped the cuffs around my wrists. “Now you’re mine!” he said with a grin as he stood up looking down at me, helplessly chained to a larger, stronger pipe that ran down the wall. For me, there was no escape.

“What have we here?” he said as he picked up the bottle of oil that had fallen to the floor. He quickly discarded it, and coming toward me, he growled “Sorry, but I don’t play that nice!” He reached down and ripped off my shirt, no scissors required, and threw the scraps on top of his own tattered one. I felt my nipples grow hard, and my pussy become wet, as I lay there in nothing but a pair of soaked panties, at this once-gentle madman’s mercy. I was loving every minute of it, and that made me question my own sanity, because it was plain that he really WAS angry. His eyes seemed to glow in the dim light of the basement, as their gaze flitted around on my body, his mind racing with thoughts of what he was going to do to me.

He ripped off my panties, exposing my wet pussy, as he laughed. “Let me give you a taste of your own medicine, Sweetheart,” he said sarcastically as he dropped down to his knees and began running his finger up and down my pussylips. My back arched as he finally found my hard throbbing clit with his finger. “You like to tease? You like to play with fire, put me on the edge, and leave me there?” he asked. “I wasn’t going to leave
you there...” I panted breathlessly as his fingers taunted the opening to my pussy. “How
do I know that?” he asked...and then he stopped. “That’s OK,” he said, “because I’m not
going to bother with all of that...I’m just going to finish what you started!”

Suddenly he was on top of me and I felt him enter me hard and fast. He rammed my pussy over and over so hard I thought he was going to tear me in half! He raised up on his knees and lifted my legs up onto his shoulders, fucking me like a beast. He reached down and pinched my nipples, and suddenly I came, my juices running down on his balls, then dripping onto the cold concrete below.

“Did I tell you to cum yet?” he yelled as his pulled his cock out of my pussy and straddled my chest. “No more of that! Now suck me clean!” He shoved his cock in my mouth, and as I sucked my own cum down my throat, he began to cum himself. It ran out of my mouth and down the sides of my face into my hair, as he fucked my face as hard as he’d fucked my pussy. As he stood up and leaned over to unlock the cuffs, he smiled at me.

“I didn’t know you had it in you,” he said, as I smiled back.

“I told you I was a freak...” I replied.


For Yin from Yang.