Bashful Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers

Betsy's whimpers of pain disappeared and were replaced with moans of joy as she felt her pussy respond to the black bringer of pleasure. She humped back and screamed cries of ecstasy when she reached orgasm. The ebony beauty withdrew the dildo with a swish-plop sound and roughly turned the girl over on her knees and attacked her pussy from the rear and slapped her buttocks hard as she pumped the dildo in and out. Latasha grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled Betsy's head back and yelled, "Who's your momma? You like that, don't you slut? From now on you will address me as Mistress Latasha or Mistress. You are my little white bitch, you are my fuck slut and you will do whatever you are told to do. Now let me know how much you like me fucking you. Tell me that you are mine slut!"

"Oh, yes, yes, I love you to fuck me, please don't stop, I'm going to cum again. Oh, yes, do it to me. I am your bitch and you are my Mistress. I am all yours Mistress Latasha, fuck meeee...yessssssss!" The dominating black woman pulled out and made Betsy suck and lick the dildo clean and then she took it off and tossed it aside.

Latasha got on her back and ordered Betsy to kiss every inch of her body and make her cum. Betsy nibbled on her ear then kissed her neck and down to her gigantic ebony boobs. The white girl lovingly nursed on the rubbery nipples and then kissed her stomach and thighs, she was about to eat her delicious pussy when her Mistress ordered her to suck her toes and lick her black feet. The shy white girl kissed, licked, and sucked her feet for twenty minutes and then was told that she did a good job and she could now feast on the chocolate candy between her shapely black legs.

Betsy eagerly consumed her chocolate candy and it tasted so sweet. She gobbled it up and lovingly licked up the pussy juices and cum. Some flowed down to the ass crack, and without being told, Betsy licked down to the brown hole and sucked it dry. Latasha told her that she did a wonderful job and as a reward she was permitted to sleep with her.

The next day at work Betsy felt so humiliated calling Latasha Mistress in front of the inmates and employees. The bashful white girl couldn't understand why all the humiliation and degradation made her pussy wet. Betsy was shocked when her Mistress told some inmates that she would arrange for them to be alone with her little bitch and that they could have their way with her. After work they showered and some of the other guards stared at them as Betsy lathered and washed Latasha's voluptuous frame. Betsy was forced to her knees and made to give oral sex to her Mistress in front of the others. Then the other women gathered around them and Betsy was ordered to satisfy all of them. One slender black woman ate Betsy's pussy while the white girl took care of the others. They all thanked Latasha for sharing her new bitch and left.

Once in the car, Latasha informed her sex slave that they were going to her mother's apartment to pick up her things. The panic stricken girl asked, "Do I have to call you Mistress in front of my mother?"

"Absolutely bitch; you will call me Mistress in front of everyone. In front of your mom, at work, and if we are out somewhere, it doesn't matter. Do you understand me slut?"

Betsy was puzzled because her pussy was getting wet again. Whenever her Mistress humiliated her or talked nasty to her, it turned her on! The bashful, submissive girl meekly replied, "Yes Mistress, I understand." They parked and went into her mother's apartment.

While they were carrying her things to the car, Betsy's mother came out screaming, "What the hell is going on? Just what do you think you are doing?"

Betsy hung her head and said, "Mom I can't live here anymore. Your drunken boyfriends scare me and I can't sleep."

"I got a two bedroom apartment just for you and now you are going to leave me just like your father did. You ungrateful little brat; I won't let you leave me."

Latasha interjected, "You should have thought about that before you became the local fuck-slut for all the men in the neighborhood. You are a sorry excuse for a mother and if you know what's good for you, you will get the hell out of our way."

"Who the hell are you? Get out of here right now; you are not welcome in my home."

Latasha slapped her across the face and swiftly moved behind the woman and twisted her arm behind her back. Then she sat on the sofa and put Betsy's mom across her knees and lifted her housecoat and tugged down the woman's panties and spanked her butt vigorously. Betsy's mom sobbed and pleaded for mercy. Her buttocks were covered with red welts. Betsy stood there frozen, not believing her own eyes.

The ebony beauty noticed the breathing of her victim and knew that she was aroused. She slid two long black fingers in her pussy and observed, "You are fucking soaked; spanking turns you on, you filthy whore. Latasha pushed her on the floor face up and held her down with her foot and commanded Betsy to come over and remove her skirt and panties. The daughter unhooked the skirt and pulled her panties down her beautiful black legs.

Latasha kicked off the panties and straddled mom's horrified face and lowered her sopping black pussy to mom's red lips and demanded, "Eat my cunt you fucking whore. I am going to ride your face until you can't see because my cum and pussy juices are in your eyes. Stick out that tongue and eat me out, now!" The dominate black woman rode her face furiously until her face was as red as her ass from the friction. She just keep sitting on her face and told her to lick up every drop. Latasha instructed the woman's daughter to go to the car and bring back the duffel bag in the back seat.

Latasha opened the bag and strapped on the 12" dildo and shoved it in mom's hungry pussy. Betsy's mom moaned in lust and wrapped her creamy legs around the hips of her ebony seducer and her white feet rested on the black buttocks and she humped back wildly. Latasha turned her over and put her on her knees and fucked her pussy from behind. Then she yelled out, "Betsy, drop your skirt and panties and shove your pussy in your mother's face!"

"Uh... Uh...no, I can't do that. She's my mother!"

"You can and you will. Don't ever say no to me again; do you understand?"

Betsy nervously dropped her skirt and removed her panties and walked over to her mother, who was being fiercely fucked by her black Mistress. The girl obediently did as she was told and jumped when her mother's soft, wet tongue made contact with her aroused pussy. It was such a depraved and forbidden act but the very nastiness of it only made Betsy hotter. She was soon pulling her mother's head tighter to her sopping pussy and yelling for mom to eat it faster.

Betsy's eyes opened wide when Latasha removed the huge dildo from her mother's pussy and shoved it up her ass. The black goddess commanded, "That's it whore, fuck back, take the whole thing up your stinking ass. Good whore, you like this big black dick up your sloppy white ass, don't you slut? While you are fucking back at me keep eating your daughter's juicy little pussy. You are a nasty fucking slut aren't you?" Mom replied but her voice was muzzled by her daughter's cunt and they couldn't tell what she said but it didn't matter.

After mom arrived at another screaming orgasm the dildo was removed from her gaping ass and she didn't say another word until they were leaving, she said, "Please call me and keep in touch; maybe we can all get together again sometime!"

After they moved Betsy's things in the house, she said, "I can't believe that I enjoyed watching you fuck my mom and my own mother made me cum in her mouth. She always said that lesbians were sick and perverted. She certainly didn't act like she thought that way today."

"You are free from her now and I have many new adventures planned for your future. By the way, did you intend on seeing your first lover again?"

"I was going to see her again but that was before I became your bitch. Now I can't unless you tell me to see her again."

"Good girl, you are catching on quickly. Just for that, I will not punish you for saying no to me back there but don't you ever say no to me again or you will pay a steep price. Call your friend and invite her over for drinks tomorrow night and we will have some fun." Betsy called and Brenda excitedly agreed to come over around nine the next night.

They drifted off to sleep after Betsy spent hours lovingly worshiping her ebony lovers body. When they awoke in the morning they engaged in a wild sixty-nine before their morning coffee. The 18 year old white girl was happy beyond her imagination. It made her feel complete to satisfy her Mistress. She loved everything about Latasha. Betsy loved her looks, taste, and she loved being humiliated and told what to do. She now fully understood her role as a submissive and was totally happy with it.

After lunch, a guard relieved Latasha and Betsy and informed them that the warden wanted to see them in her office. Bashful Betsy was nervous as they entered the spacious office of Warden Rose Garcia. The 44 year old warden was extremely attractive; she had long, flowing black hair, she wasn't much taller than Betsy but she was heavier and curved in all of the right places.

Warden Garcia was watching surveillance cameras of the inmates. She called them to come closer and watch a new girl in a cell with three hardened inmates. The new prisoner was a 19 year old black girl and her three cellmates were white women in their late twenties. The dark eyes of the warden glowed as she pointed out the girl being forced to her knees and made to orally service the women. She proudly announced that she had hundreds of tapes displaying the inmates engaging in all manner of sexual acts.

Rose said, "Betsy, you were hired by Yvonne Chavez because she knew that you were my type. You are much too bashful to be a prison guard but we figured that you would be fine for the uniform room. I want you to know that you are doing a very good job and the inmates are always horny after visiting the supply room. You turn them on just like you turn me on! Now, I realize that you are the property of Latasha and I respect that and will never demand sex with you when she is not present. I called Yvonne and she should be any time now; when she gets here we will use you like the little slut that you are."

Betsy just stood there and was assured by Mistress Latasha that everything would be alright. Yvonne entered the room and exclaimed, "Let the games begin!" Yvonne and Rose stripped down to their stockings, garters and high-heels. Latasha disrobed Betsy and told her that she was to obey the two sexy Latin ladies and that she would watch the show.

The warden sat on her desk and spread her brown legs wide and told Betsy to eat her bald pussy. The white girl obediently obeyed and buried her face in the aroused pussy. Yvonne positioned herself behind Betsy and tongue fucked the girl to orgasm. Then Yvonne sat on the desk beside Rose and said, "Come on bitch, go back and forth and eat us both to climax and lick up everything. Good girl, suck my clit, yessss, do it bitch!"

Betsy gobbled up both pussies with vigor; she quickly tongued one pussy and then moved to the other. Latasha smacked Betsy's ass and ordered, "Make them Latin pussies cum, suck the clits and stick your tongue all the way up the horny holes."

Rose was reaching orgasm and held the girl's face tight to her flooding cunt and cried out, "Oh baby, suck it all out and lick it up; you are a fantastic cunt licker, yeah baby. Don't stop, keep sucking my pussy, here it cumsssss...!"

Betsy turned her attention to Yvonne's smoldering cunt and nibbled on her puffy pussy lips and then wrapped her lips around the woman's enlarged clit and sucked it for all she was worth. Yvonne excitedly declared, "You love my caramel cunt don't you slut? Keep doing that and I will spread my brown legs for you whenever you want. Latasha is a lucky woman; you have a very talented tongue my dear, eat it, I'm going to cum all over your pretty face, yesssss...!"

As they dressed the warden complimented Betsy for her oral skills and said that her job at the prison was secure; then she told the bashful girl that she looked so sexy with her face glistening with pussy juice. As Latasha and the submissive girl left the office, Betsy thanked them for allowing her to taste their delicious pussies. Latasha smiled knowing that her little bitch had come to terms with her role as a submissive slut.

Later that night, the ebony and ivory duo relaxed with some wine and awaited Brenda's arrival. They were clad in flimsy satin robes and Betsy let Brenda in and introduced her to Latasha and poured her friend a glass of wine. Brenda sat on the sofa between the girls and was delighted when they both kissed her neck and down to her milk swelled breasts. Brenda sighed when they nursed on her breasts and suckled milk from her stiff nipples. Hands crept up her skirt and into her damp panties. The redhead jumped when four fingers were inserted in her excited pussy.

Betsy got on her knees and kissed up Brenda's legs and her tongue joined the fingers in the now sopping pussy. Latasha offered the redhead her huge breast and Brenda eagerly sucked them as she reached a rousing orgasm on Betsy's probing tongue. For the next three hours the woman feasted on each others horny pussies. Brenda was invited to spend the night but had to get home and relieve the baby sitter. They all laughed when the ebony goddess asked Brenda how she was going to relieve the babysitter. Brenda promised to return for a visit soon and left for home. The redhead had mixed emotions; she enjoyed the threesome but had hoped to have a steady relationship with Betsy.

The next day at work a prisoner came in to sweep up the storeroom. The heavyset black woman was in her late forties and was sweating as she pushed the broom. Latasha told her that if she cleaned the room real good that she would reward her with a pussy licking from her little bitch! The woman grinned and said, "This storeroom will be cleaner than it ever has been, you can count on that." The prisoner kept her word and when she finished the whole area was immaculate.

Latasha had the husky woman drop her pants and sit on a stool and directed Betsy to bring the woman to a climax. Betsy was extremely nervous as a group of prisoners gathered outside the cage to witness the lewd sexual act. Warden Rose Garcia was watching intently on her monitor and was taping the event. Betsy got on her knees and lowered her head to the fat pussy and licked up and down the beefy black pussy lips. The inmate grabbed the back of her head and pressed the girl's face to the steamy cunt.

The odor from the tubby pussy was much stronger than Betsy had ever experienced before but she licked the plump pussy feverishly and sucked hard. The woman yelled, "That's it white bitch, eat my sloppy black cunt, stick your fucking nose up there and gobble up the mother-fucker. That's it, gobble it all up, I'm going to cum on your fucking face. Keep going, don't stop, yeah, do it slut!" The woman went wild and humped Betsy's face furiously and held her face to the burning pussy. After the black woman was spent, Betsy sat on the floor and tried to catch her breath and compose herself.

The onlookers applauded and made comments like, "I want to clean the storeroom next." and "Send that bitch to my cell for the night."

When they got home Latasha informed Betsy that they were both off the next two days, noting that she had managed to get Betsy the same days off as her. The black goddess told Betsy that she was going to take her shopping the next day and then take her on a sexual journey that would leave her breathless. Betsy asked what they would be doing. Her Mistress replied, "Oh, I have many plans for you my dear, we will never be bored. I do believe we can find some willing sales ladies to ravish you and I want to take you to a lesbian club. I think we should contact your slut mother and let the warden have fun with her and then turn her over to the prisoners. There are so many things for you to experience. I suppose that I will have to keep you around for a long time." They both smiled and cuddled in each others loving arms.

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,590 Followers
12