Basic Training Ch. 03

Story Info
More time in the chamber leads to deep sensations
827 words
4.2
91.1k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My time in the chamber was of indeterminate length, as was my time in captivity.

At the close of the last chapter, I had been driven upward to an intoxicating level of sexual arousal by the insertion of a mechanical, swelling expanding penis that vibrated into my pussy while my clit and each one of my nipples were being jolted with mild but not totally painless electric shocks.

As the artificial cock that was pulsing in and out of me continued it’s relentless drive, I entered again into a dream state, this time my mind took me and my lucid dream into the center of a very erotic dream, I could hear the sounds of male murmering and moaning and the sensations of the electric shocks became the gently arousing lips of male partners, each nibbling and sucking my nipples, independent of each other, my levels of arousal continued to increase…all thoughts of the chamber evaporated into a sexual frenzy, in my dream I looked down at the cock thrusting into me to see that it was attached to a modern day Adonis….a specimen of such astonishing male physique that I was sure I was looking at a god of some sort, he leaned back as his hands grasped my hips and controlled the speed and depth of our encounter.

I felt a gentle teasing of my clit begin again and as I looked down I saw a blonde female head just above my Adonis’s genitals licking my little button as he slid in and out of me in a sweet, agonizingly slow rhythm.

There was a sudden twinge of pain in the midst of all my pleasure, my ass was being violated, Adonis’s face looked down at me with a gentle smile, “trust me.”

The words floated to me through my lust, I knew they were not his words, yet they elicited trust…soon the pain became pleasure, I felt another male body under me, hard cock in my ass…..full, full of hard male flesh, the hard cock’s belonging to the men who were pleasuring my breasts were in each of my hands….another cock, disembodied and floating into my field of vision insinuated itself into my mouth.

Reality was lost to me, pleasure had taken it’s place, another unquenchable heat burned deep within me as I strove against my dream lovers and strained toward my next orgasm…it began….the soles of my feet burning….breath ragged…in and out, in and out, in and out, my lungs, the cock in my pussy, in and out, the cock in my ass, in and out, the cocks in my hands, in and out, my ankles burning, in and out, my thighs quivering, in and out, my pussy throbbing, grasping the cock in it….harder, harder, harder, harder, eeyeyyeeeeyyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Unghhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh, ohhhhh, mmmmmmm, falling, back through a silken web of darkness into the blessed shroud of unconciousness.

Sometime later……..

Climbing back up through the clouds of unconciousness, lured upward by some very pleasant aromas I found encased in silk sheets, and comforters, the cautious opening of my eyes revealed a beautiful richly apportioned room of natural wood and heavy curtains. The only illumination provided by a dim lamp at the bed side, visible in the glow of the light was a cup of some sort of broth that proved to be the source of the pleasant aroma which had wakened me from my slumber.

Dragging myself gingerly into an upright position I tested my strength by lifting the cup carefully to my lips.

Sipping the broth and savoring the flavor, I surveyed the room I found myself in, finding it to be more richly adorned than I had originally thought. There was a fireplace against the wall with two wing chairs facing it, all of the furnishings being of similar vintage. Complete with the library table in front of the window whose curtains were currently drawn against the light, or dark, of the outside world…I wondered which it was.

Swinging my legs out of bed and trying to stand, I was disappointed to find how dizzy and weak I felt, ‘not much chance of making a run for it in this condition’ I thought to myself.

I did manage to finally pull my self up to a standing position, and using the bed for support I moved around it to get myself closer to the window. As I made my way to the table and leaned across it, I was ill prepared for what I would see. Opening the window upon the outside world revealed nothing more than a brick wall where there should have been window. The tears welled up in my eyes as a forlorn sob escaped my lips and I sank to the floor, curled up next to the curtains, and began to weep. I heard a key in the lock of the door.

If you want to hear more, write and let me know, and don’t forget to vote….