Basic Training Ch. 1

Story Info
Uncle Sam Wants You...to get a wicked handjob!
914 words
3.73
35.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's notes: This story is non-fiction and my first submission to Literotica [or anywhere, for that matter]. My wife and I met in basic training, and this is [obviously] only part of our adventures together. I've changed her name in the story, and I won't say what branch of the military we met in for obvious reasons. Please feel free to email comments, suggestions or criticism. Hope you all enjoy this one, and there is more to come.)

* * * * *

"We have to be really careful," Shasta said. I nodded. We sat together on a bunk in the old barracks. We were supposed to be cleaning it, getting it ready for the next training cycle, but our lust overrode any sense of duty on that particular day. She leaned forward and started kissing me.

I've never been able to figure out what she saw in me. I'm no Brad Pitt by any means. But she was sincerely attracted to me, and I wasn't about to complain in the least. It's not every day that a pretty girl like her comes on to me.

She was gorgeous. Five-foot even, ninety-five pounds, short red hair and blue eyes. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her body. She had wonderfully small, perky breasts and a perfectly round, tight butt. I didn't think any girl could make camouflage look sexy, but she managed to. She may not have been every guy's fantasy, but she was perfect in my eyes.

Her lips locked on mine, her tongue slipping past my teeth. I pulled her close, holding her tight. Our kiss broke, and she pushed me back on the bunk. She straddled my waist, her crotch grinding against mine. I'm sure she could feel my erection; just as sure as I could feel the heat from her pussy through her pants as she ground into me.

She sighed as I ran my hands all over her body. Our kissing resumed in full force, our tongues intertwined. I ran my hands under her shirt, under her sports bra and onto her firm, warm 32B's. I massaged them, gently pinching her nipples as she moaned softly.

I rolled on top of her, kissing her neck, grinding my dick against her steaming crotch. She writhed on the bed, bucking back into me, dry fucking me for all she was worth. Her nails dug into my back, and then reached down to grab my ass. She was driving me wild. I wanted to be inside her so bad…

Footsteps down the hall, coming towards us. We froze, locked together at the hips on the bunk. Then I stood up and hid behind a locker as Shasta quickly tucked her shirt back into her pants and grabbed a broom, pretending to sweep. 'Please don't let it be a Drill,' I thought to myself. Being alone together in a room like that would've gotten Shasta and I some serious disciplinary action.

The footsteps passed our room and continued down the hall. I breathed a sigh of relief as Shasta came around the locker smiling at me. Her hair was slightly askew and her shirt was only half-tucked into her pants. She grabbed me by the hand and led me across the hall to the latrine.

The latrines in basic training aren't just bathrooms. They're also changing rooms with showers in the back. Shasta led us into one of the high-walled shower stalls, a perfect hiding place for our tryst. No one would think to look back in the showers even if they came in the latrine. It was about the most private place in the entire barracks.

We held each other close, our kissing and nuzzling resuming. As I softly sucked on her neck, I felt her hands loosening my belt. Then she was unbuttoning my pants. I shuddered, leaning back against the wall as her soft, warm hand wrapped around my throbbing cock. Her hand jerked up and down on my shaft as I reached for her waist.

Pulling her close, I undid her belt and unbuttoned her pants as her hand continued working it's magic on my dick. She wore plain white cotton panties under her BDU's. I slipped my hand down the front of her panties, felling the soft curls of her pubic hair. She moaned as my fingers worked down, rubbing the slick lips of her pussy.

She spread her legs, giving me more room to work. I slipped my index and middle fingers into her warm, wet pussy and began pumping them in and out of her. Her breathing started coming in ragged gasps and her pants slipped halfway down her thighs. Her hand was a blur on my cock, and I was enjoying every second of it.

Shasta started quietly whimpering, her pussy twitching around my fingers. I could feel my balls tightening and we groaned softly as our orgasms came together. Her pussy flooded over my fingers and hand as my cum splattered on the tiled floor in front of me. I pulled my hand out of her panties as she tucked my cock back into my pants.

"That's just the beginning, babe," she whispered in my ear. She pulled her pants up, buttoning them and tucking her shirt back into them. She turned and walked out of the bathroom, a giant grin on her face. I knew that enlisting was the best decision I'd ever made.

But the best was yet to come.