Bastard

Story Info
She wanted his affection.
1.6k words
4.18
40.6k
8
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's getting later and he still hasn't returned my call. Damn it. Why am I putting myself through this? There are a ton of guys who would date hell definitely a ton who would fuck me. So why the hell am I waiting around for this jerk, again.

I feel him walk up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I close my eyes and lean back against him, sighing softly. He starts to trail soft kisses down the column of my neck. His hand starts to trail up from my waist to cup my breast, kneading at it, rolling my nipple between his thumb and finger. His other hand moves to inch his fingers underneath the waist band of my panties. I sigh, keeping my eyes closed tightly.

"So apparently you are dating Chloe.." I let myself trail off, leaving the statement open, but full of accusation.

His movements stop abruptly. I can feel him tense with anger and wish I hadn't said anything. Why couldn't I just enjoy it?

"Look I told you what is going on with her. I am just trying to be there for her since Matt fucked her up so bad. She's real messed up over it and I just want to be there for her since no one else will. But I want you, not her." I let his excuses slide over me. I've heard them all a million times before. This isn't the first time we've had this fight. So then why don't I tell him to go to hell? Why don't I force him to pick me or get lost?

"Right you want me. That's why everyone says you are dating Chloe. No wait, you want me, so that must be why you are dating Sherry." I said it. I knew it would piss him off. But fuck him. Here he is with girlfriend number one that he atleast admits to, and girlfriend number two that he dances around explaining what sort of relationship they have.

"Listen, if you can't wait for me, wait for me to be ready for feelings again then you don't have to do this. My mind and body can't handle this..." He goes off into his usual routine. Yeah, he's sick, real sick, with an incurable disease, but for someone who knows pain, he sure likes to bring it to others. So being sick is an explain-all excuse for toying with someone's feelings and emotions? Oh well hell give me cancer. I feel like fucking with some people's lives. God he makes me so angry. I hate being this angry.

The fight ends like always with me crying, him consoling me, and nothing changed. He still has both of his girlfriends, and I still haven't told him to go fuck himself.

He turns me around pulling me to the chair. All the while saying "You don't have to do this. I don't expect you to do this," even offering to prove it to me by going a week without fooling around. What a saint. A whole week without fooling around to prove that he's not just using me for the sex that I seem to give out so easily, I'm not like this. This isn't me, but for someone reason I can't tell him no.

He slowly unbuttons my shirt pressing his lips lightly between the valley of my breasts as it becomes uncovered. Moving his hands to glide along the soft skin of my stomach to rest them on my hips, while I stand before him with my eyes closed while he plays me like a violin, knowing all the right notes to hit.

His face slides lower. His lips nudging at my belly button, before letting his teeth nibble at its edges. He tilts his head back to look up at me. God, see the look in his eyes. I know this is bad news. I know it. He lets his lips move to nudge at my nipple, wrapping the wet heat of his mouth around my hardening nipple, grazing his teeth around the hard nub. I sigh softly, closing my eyes again. This will make me feel good. This is what I want. The affection I crave; the affection I beg for. Right?

He pulls my panties aside pressing just the tips of his finger lightly against my wet pussy lips. I whimper slightly. I'm wet. He always makes me wet. He makes me cry. He makes me furious. But God does he make me wet. He starts to press his fingers into my wet lips. I start to breathe a little heavier. This is more foreplay than I usually get. There was that first time forever ago now. That time he made me ache. It was hard at first, like he had to prove something. It was rough and fast but after that it was soft and romantic and the way he looked at me ... no wonder I am addicted. It is an addiction. Just like a drug, with all its pain and all it's potential to fuck your life up, you still have to get your fix.

I'm pulled violently out of my musing as he grips my hips and pulls me to his lap. I fall forward, catching myself with my hands on the back of the chair, bruising my knees against the arms of the chair trying to get my legs to comfortable straddle is lap, but not having the time as he starts to stroke his cock with his free hand, trying to pull me to his dick with the other hand. I sigh softly. This is what I like right? I like it rough and hard like this. Man I miss cuddling. A good hard fuck is all well and good, but these past few weeks I've just been so starved for simple affection that I'm sure I had driven most of my guy friends insane with my insistance that we cuddle. I'm sure their girlfriends loved it too.

He pushes the tip of his hard cock at the lips of my pussy, sliding it up and down the length of my lips, teasing me with it. I sigh quietly, trying to enjoy the sensation. Silly me. He grips my hips, slamming me down on to his rigid cock. I throw my head back crying out. He's not exactly big or impressive, but I am tight and inexperienced. As much as I like it rough, that fast with that little preparation with as tight as I am. It just hurts.

He tightens his hands on my hips, using them to control my movement on his cock, bouncing me up and down in his lap. I half heartedly hear the sounds of my thighs slapping against his and the sloppy wet sounds of my pussy being pounded by his cock.

I try to hold myself off of him. Try to push against his hands on my hips to slow it down, while I lean forward to kiss is lips lightly, cupping his face in my hands. Please just make love to me.

He growls at me. Biting and bruising my lips with his teeth, smacking my ass, before moving his hand to pinch my clit roughly between his fingers. My back arches pressing my breasts forward while I throw my head back and whimper. God. He takes my nipple into his mouth biting it harshly. I cry out while he hammers in and out of my pussy making it start to ache. Tears run down my cheeks, while I bite my lip and close my eyes tightly. It's okay. He loves me. And we're going to be together. And I like it rough, right? My body trembles while my abused pussy clenches around his cock still slamming into me. I cry out, as my pussy soaks my thighs and his lap. Making his cock pound into my pussy all the easier with the added lubrication.

"Do you want it? Do you want me to cum in your tight wet pussy? Who's my horny little girl? Hmm...do you want it my little slut?" What a pet name. Golly that's sweet, romantic even. I tighten my eyes closed. My cheeks still wet with tears, whimpering lightly in response. That's obviously not good enough.

He pauses. Stopping with his cock buried deep inside of me. Growling his question, emphasizing each word, "Answer me. Do you want my cock? Are you my horny little slut?" I know the answer he wants. I sigh softly. Just suck it up. Just do it. Tell him what he wants to hear. Then it will be over and you can curl up in his arms and talk about your lives while he pets your hair, kisses your forehead, wrapping you in his arms while whispering sweet words to you.

Forcing myself to moan convincingly, making my voice into a sultry pleading, "Please... God please I want your cock. I love your cock. I want you deep inside of me. Don't ever stop."

He smiles his cocky, pleased smile. Starting his ramming again, the thrusts becoming even more violent, my thighs start to ache from being spread so wide while slapping against his lap over and over again. His fingers move to pinch my clit again. While he thrusts into my sore pussy one last time. I feel his hot cum explode deep inside of me. He loves me. He has to.

I slump forward resting my cheek on his shoulder. He turns his face to kiss my forehead lightly, wrapping his arms around me, with his cock still inside of me, and I melt. Yes. This, this is what I wanted.

Before I can, enjoy the warm soft feeling creeping over me, he picks me up by my hips setting me shakily to my feet. I stand there with my thighs wet, my pussy dripping from my orgasm and his, panties still to the side and likewise soaked, looking at him with wide confused eyes.

"I gotta go babe. I'll talk to you tonight." With that he walks out the door. Oh.