Bastille Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

“Awake? Good morning.”
“Good morning, very pleasantly awake. You can't imagine what I was dreaming. Did you find it in your sleep?”
“No, but when I did, it already wanted to be held.”
“Um-hmm, but you know what that suggests.”
“Mmmm! That it doesn't just want to be held?”
“Oh, it wants to be - most of the time, but ….”
“I was afraid of that. Me too, now I have to, too.”

We chuckled and got up. She chuckled again as she watched me hold it down to go in the washbasin, remarking:
“You weren't drinking a lot of beer last night.”
“Nor were you. At home, I usually go in the shower in the morning.”
“Hm-hmm! I always just plump down on the toilet first. Want to see too?”

I smirked with nod, but then remarked:
“But then you'll probably have to wash your feet.”
“Oh, yeah. Anyway. If I stand at the high end of the tub, ….”

She did, smirking at me for a moment, and then we watched her stream arch out, the same color as mine, of course. She gave me a wry smile. As it began to die down, she leaned forward, supporting herself on the hand bar on the wall, managing not to drip on her feet. She jerked her hips a couple times to try to shake off the last drops, snorting at me with a grin. I gave her my hand to help her stand up and step out of the tub.

“Want me to wash?” she asked, obviously implying that we might do something.
“No. I couldn't imagine why you asked.”
“Hmmmm! But I could. Remember what you said in bed?”
“Oh, that? That it liked to be held?”
“'Most of the time,' and not just held.”
“Hm-hmm! True.”
“Sure you don't want me to wash?”
“I won't mind. Hm-hmm! Of course, right now could still be an exception to 'most of the time'.”

She smirked and replied:
“You're being difficult, making it hard for me.”

We both snickered at her choice of words. I replied:
“I thought I was trying not to.”
“Just trying, I hope. If we don't, all the day on the beach we're going to be wishing we had, you know how.”
“Embarrassing.”
“Only for you. I'll just grin and tell you what I wished we had done before breakfast.”
“That's unfair!”
“Yes. Going naked in public suggests new forms of seduction.”
“Hmm! More like blackmail. And you could cheat on the beach, and tell me what you were hoping to do after our shower.”
“Oh, good idea!”
“Shouldn't have mentioned it.”
“No, but I won't if we do now. Promise.”
“Now you're trying to make it hard for me.”
“Um-hmm!” she grinned, adding: “the best way I know how.”
“Ooooh! Like that? I'll risk your cheating.”

We chuckled with grins and returned to my bed. She immediately lay down with her feet at the head of the bed, and I joined her. We rolled together, drawing our thighs up under each other's head.

Of course, I tasted a few drops of her urine, but then I was tasting something better, and she was making it hard for me, as she had said: “the best way I know how,” indescribably good. She couldn't lick the most sensitive part of my cock, but her finger in my asshole made up for that, and mine was in hers again, to her obvious delight.

Many minutes later, we rolled apart, my face again all wet. After several satisfied sounding sighs from both of us, a Bible verse suddenly occurred to me. I snorted and quoted it:
“And the evening and the morning were the second day.”
“Hm-hm-hmm! Genesis. And the third day?”
“As I remember, just plants and trees, so you can forget about anything that is animal, hasn't been created yet.”
“Forget, with all the naked flesh on the beach?”
“Just a figment of your prescient imagination.”
“Hm-hmm! Already populating paradise with hundreds of persons.”
“That's not in Genesis.”

We both chucked. She fondled my flaccid cock, and I fondled her breast. She snorted and remarked:
“Just figments of our imagination.”
“Um-hmm. Shower, breakfast?”

We got up, smiling at each other as we went to the bathroom, and enjoyed a fairly unarousing shower together. We dressed. As we were leaving the room, she glanced back at our beds and remarked:
“I guess housekeeping is accustomed to seeing that both beds were used and then that just one of them is.”
“In all the other rooms of our group, I hope.”
“Um-hmm.”

In the dining room, only Sans-culotte and Stephan and their new friends were already there. We sat at the adjoining table, greeting each other, and they included us in their conversation about its seeming that everyone in the group was getting along well. We agreed, exchanging smiles, and they did too, all of us nodding.

Sans-culotte had never introduced himself with his real name, even in the email correspondence. Marge asked why. He glanced around, checking that he couldn't be overheard, and replied softly that he worked in government ministry, that his name appeared occasionally in the media, but that his face wasn't known. The women nodded, as though they had asked the same question, maybe having received the same answer, or perhaps not, agreeing not to reveal his name. Marge nodded and said that his Literotica user name was most appropriate, and we all nodded.

Then we saw the German students at the buffet, and that our two young men also appeared, apparently having agreed when to meet again. The others remarked that it looked like they had found each other. Marge explained that she had introduced them, that the girls were German. The others were pleased, admitting that they all had wondered how the two guys would get along in the presence of mostly couples.

Stephan and Sans-culotte agreed, but told that from their experience, that usually worked itself out. The women snorted with smiles, nodding. Since we all seem so comfortable with the situation, I ventured to say to the women:
“I guess we were all wondering a little that you two immediately agreed to share a room.”

They glanced at each other, snorting, and one replied:
“Not 'immediately', after a couple of emails.

The other one nodded with a slight smirk and added:
“We know what you probably mean. We decided not to risk it with some man.”
“Not that we would have minded if it had been you,” the other added.
“But, well, after more than a couple of emails, we agreed that we thought we could enjoy each other's company.”
“If we had to,” the other added.

They both nodded with smirks, and Sans-culotte and Stephan smiled with nods, one remarking:
“Only one night.”

The women snorted and nodded, then glancing at each other, and one murmured:
“We did.”

The other one nodded slightly, maybe blushing. Marge remarked:
“I would have, too. Why not? But I risked it.”

She gave me a smile, and they all smiled, and we changed the subject, agreeing that we were lucky that the weather was so nice. Eventually the other members of our group came to breakfast. After another cup of coffee, we got up, agreeing that we see each other before dinner.

There had been no agreement about meeting after breakfast, and that agreement indicated that we were all on our own for the rest of the day. Marge and I returned to our room and changed for the beach. She had brought a couple of books to read: “in case you turned out to be a real bore.” I snorted and replied:
“I did my best to be a good borer.”

“Oh, you did! I think I can stand you're being boring like that.”
“Stand?”
“Hm-hmm! Maybe not.”

We grinned and she showed me her books: “Josefine Mutzenbacher – Die Lebensgeschicht Eine Wienerische Dirne, Von Ihr selbst Erzählt” and “Fear of Flying.” I snorted, remembering that the book by Erika Jong was about sex, and remarked:
“Erika Jong, in case I was a complete bore? And the other?”
“Hm-hmm! I was hoping even better: Josefine Mutzenbacher – the lifestory of a Viennese whore, told by herself.”
“Oooh! Bedtime reading?”
“If you were a complete bore.”
“Or maybe to let me know what you were thinking about.”
“Um-hmm, that occurred to me too.”
“Too late; I already know.”
“My - our - good luck.”
“Very, but you want to read them on the beach?”
“If there's nothing else to do.”
“Not the way you might be thinking. Remember, you promised.”
“Oh, okay. I can find an English or German crossword puzzle.”
“Better idea.”

We grinned and I agreed:
“German for you, English for me.”
“Hmm! Sound like an old couple's day on the beach.”
“That wasn't flattering.”
“Sorry, didn't mean it like that, only the second day.”
“I don't think it will be.”

We smiled and with her beach towels went down and on the beach. It seemed that our group had spread out more, and we also move further from where we had been the previous day. After spreading sunlotion on each other, we lay down. She shoved the English book over to me with a snort, and we both began to read.

I had already read “Fear of Flying,” years ago, but in her company and surrounded by other nude couples - and some attractive single girls - it was new again. I noticed that Marge had stopped reading and was thumbing through the pages of the book. After a glance at the nearest single girls, most of them with another girl, I glanced over and asked:
“Not as good as you hoped?”
“Not yet.”
“That's cheating.”
“I know. Hm-hmm! You've been looking at the girls.”
“Of course, if they want to let me.”

She looked around with a snort and replied:
“Shameless, showing their pussies like that.”
“I like yours better, your muschi.”
“You had to say that. Hmm! She really wants someone to see hers.”

I looked in the direction that she was and saw a girl with her thighs spread. They hadn't been like that the last time I looked. I snorted and agreed:
“Sure does. Not nicer that yours, but, well, I have to admit that is is a very attractive young pussy.”
“Hmm! You're too honest.”
“Maybe, but I said yours was nicer.”
“But hers is shaved.”
“I did notice that. … But I like that yours isn't, that it doesn't look like you want to show it to everyone.”
“Hmm! You almost saved yourself.”
“Just almost?”
“No, just enough.”
“Thanks, so I can still admit that hers is pretty.”
“Oh, it is; have to admit that, myself.”
“Of course, I have just seen ones on video, … young ones.”
“Me too.”
“Only? At breakfast you suggested that you wouldn't mind …, well, having a female roommate.”
“Did I? Just to make them feel more comfortable . Maybe not one of them.”
“Hmm? But someone else, … with a pussy like that girl's?”
“Wouldn't you want to lick it?”
“And - if you don't mind too much - put my cock in it. Should I want to lick it? Gladly, but why did you think of that?”
“Hmm? Just looked like it would be good to lick.”
“Very! But you said that.”

I glanced over at her, but she didn't return my glance. I thought for a moment about how to phrase my next remark, then saying:
“I wouldn't mind if you wanted to, … also wanted to. “

She still didn't reply. I thought that it would have been easy for her to say something in response, but she didn't. After a moment, I did look over at her and asked softly, but directly:
“Have you? I wouldn't mind. Why not? As much as I enjoy licking yours - your muschi - just dreaming about licking another one.”

Marge didn't turn her head. I looked back at the girl's pussy. Was it now a little more open, aroused because she had noticed that we had been looking at it? I heard Marge snort softly, and glanced back over at her, seeing her nod slightly. Then she snorted again with a slight smile, still not looking at me, then after a moment replying:
“Since you don't mind, yes, … a couple.”
“Nice. I don't just not mind, like that you have.”
“Surprised?”
“Not really, maybe from seeing too many videos, sort of assume that was easy to get the idea, easier than for boys.”
“I hope so! Yeah, I think it probably is.”
“At least I was right about that. I'm not going to ask.”
“Hm-hmm! But you're curious.”
“Of course.”
“We talk about everything else.”
“Time to turn over?”
“Yes, and - hm-hmm! - you can show her your cock.”
“She'll have to sit up to look, and there probably better ones for her to look at, at least, unaccompanied ones.”
“True, just the last of what you said.”

We sat up and turned to face the sun, away from the girl we had been looking at, but also now at facing the water. Marge looked around, then said:
“Aren't those our two young men in the water, the ones cavorting with the two girls?”

They were too far away to really identify them, and I couldn't remember the girls faces, but I thought she was right, agreeing:
“Not sure, but I think you're right. Looks like you found them the right company.”
“Um-hmm, nice if they hit it off.”
“Like that? Are German girls 'like that'?”
“Like what? Willing to have some fun? If they come here, probably.”
“Hmm! Like all of us.”
“Um-hmm.”

We dropped back on our elbows, enjoying the sun in silence. I didn't have to look to know that warm sun was making my cock as large as it could be without becoming aroused, resting on my very loose sack. After a few minutes, I asked:
“Does the sun feel as good on your muschi as it does on me?”
“Hmm! I hope so, that it feels as good on you.”
“Nice.”
“But we weren't going to talk about that - my promise.”
“Just the question, hoping it did. Why did you bring those books, not maybe “Fifty shades of Grey” or something more current?”
“I had read it, didn't finish it; I'm not into all that stuff. And it would have been too obviously suggestive.”
“The others aren't?”
“Didn't have show them to you - to my roommate - if I didn't want to suggest anything. I could have read the German one for fun, if he asked, telling him it was about something else.”
“Hmm! And if he had known some German?”
“Either I would have liked that, or - again - I wouldn't have had to let him see me reading it.”
“Where did you learn your German?”
“Probably could have at home, but didn't; took it as my foreign language, which pleased my parents, and then as my major in college, junior year abroad in Heidelberg.”
“Oh, of course: 'muschi'.”
“Um-hmm.”

She gave me a smile, and then snorted and added:
“Not just mine.”
“He slept with other girls? Well, of course, but girls you knew, also junior year abroad?”

She shook her head with a smirk and replied:
“Not him,” and raised her hand and pointed at herself.
“Oh, of course, … well, not of course, but …”
“Like you were curious before.”
“I didn't ask.”
“No, but I don't mind telling, already admitted it, and we have to talk about something.”
“Not if you don't want to.”
“Why not? First time. She had already been at Colby College, Colby-Sawyer in New Hampshire. Lesbian? No, bi; not enough men up there. Hm-hmm! Actually not yet muschis, before we slept with German students, … only a couple.”
“It did sound like it could have been several.”
“'A couple' doesn't have to be just two.”

We both smirked, nodding, and I raised my eyebrows, suggesting that she continue.
“So we did. Maybe she talked to others, don't know, but we did. Of course, I knew what to do, and she sure did.”
“Hopefully not better than the German students.”
“Hmm! Only one of them, and it was only once.”
“He didn't have much experience?”
“Um-hmm.”

We were silent for a while, looking around, no longer seeing our two young men and the girls. Then Marge spoke:
“After that, back at college, well, it was easy, just a couple, really only two. Why not? I wondered if freshman and sophomore years I had not understood what girls were suggesting. The boys didn't do it, and I wasn't going to suggest it.”
“Suggest you had more experience than they had.”
“Something like that.”

We smiled at each other and were silent again, soaking up the sun, and I was again aware of its warm rays on my cock and balls, enjoying the nice feeling with the confidence that it didn't have to become arousing. I already had enough experience with that to be utterly comfortable lying nude, surrounded by others who were nude - but maybe not, if I kept thinking about it. Marge distracted me, suggesting with go in the water.

This time we didn't have to sidestroke to maintain eye-contact, and I showed that I could crawl, hoping that she would be a little impressed with my physical fitness. She kept right up with me, however, which I liked just as much. We stopped after about a hundred yards and caught our breath, smiling at each other. Then she turned from me and dove under the water, coming up with butterfly strokes. I was impressed, then thinking that it would nice to that from the front, seeing her bare breasts maybe.

As though she had read my thoughts, after several strokes she stood up, grinning at me, and then dove in again, butterflying back towards me. It was nice to watch. I told her so, that it had been just what I had been hoping to see. She grinned again and replied:
“It felt good, and then that also occurred to me. Probably wasn't the best style; I was trying to make them come up out of the water.”
“Thanks. Must have been strenuous. Want to walk back?”

We returned, looking at the other people on the beach, recognizing a few from the group. We only noticed our young men, when one of the girls waved to us. The one with perky breasts had waved at us, gesturing for us to join them. The other one had fuller breasts, both shaven. They introduced themselves: Petra (perky breasts) and Anna. We introduced ourselves, and they all made space for us on their towels. All of them immediately thanked Marge for having suggested that they sit together at dinner the night before, smiling at each other. It didn't look like they had paired off. They asked Marge about her German, and she told them, glancing at me with a smile when she mentioned Heidelberg. The girls were friends from school, now at different universities, but together again for their vacation, their second one together. Anna smirked slightly and explained:
“Last year, we were at the Atlantic, near Bordeaux, not quite like here.”
“Hope our parents don't go on internet,” Petra added: “and get the wrong idea about here.”

We all chuckled, and Anna remarked:
“We've already planned what we can tell about sightseeing,” eliciting more chuckles.
“But we'll tell that we met two nice Americans and could practice out English,” Petra added, smiling at the men, who nodded and returned her smile, one of them remarking:
“And, of course, we're looking forward to accompanying you on your sightseeing.”

We all chuckled. They thanked Marge again and said that they hoped they would be seeing us around. She and I stood up, Marge, with the final comment:
“When you're not sightseeing.”

Snickers and grins, and we departed, returning to our towels, then deciding to have something to drink. We picked up our things and went to the beach bar, where I was more comfortable about being nude in the close presence of people with something on. When Marge suggested having a beer, we hardly smirked, I just agreeing:
“Good idea; more liquid and less alcohol.”

We moved away from the bar and commented with smiles about the success of her getting the four together, almost laughing about the girls' having planned what they would tell their parents. When I suggested a second beer, Marge smirked more broadly, agreeing:
“In Germany the glasses are larger.”

Again we moved away from the bar and speculated how the other roommates were getting on, greeting two couples. who also went to the bar, and then joined us. We all agreed that the idea of the trip was being a success, exchanging nods and smiles that suggested that all of us were individually happy with our respective roommates. I mentioned that Marge had “taken care” that the two young men also had company. One of the couples had seen them together at breakfast and replied with smirks that they had, wondering who the girls were. The other couple hadn't noticed them, but then also enjoyed Marge's telling that they were German students and what we had learned about them, all of us chuckling again.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers