Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 03

Story Info
Sparrow & the Snake attack.
3.4k words
4.61
21.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationship with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. Grateful thanks to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel

Chapter 3: An Unwanted Visitor

Sunday, 11: 22 am

Batman and Robin both looked up from the screen of the Bat-computer, as the familiar figure of Batgirl slid down a fireman's pole, into the subterranean cavern that was the Batcave. She was clad in her standard, Kevlar reinforced, black Latex catsuit, tight fitting calf-length boots, short cape and cowl, with the bat symbol emblazoned across her chest.

"Barbara, are you sure you should be back in harness, so soon after your recent ordeal?" exclaimed the Caped Crusader, a frown of disapproval marring his ruggedly handsome features.

The gorgeous redhead hurried over to her fellow masked vigilantes and assumed her famous heroine pose; legs apart, chest thrust forward with shoulders back, her gloved hands resting on pleasantly flaring hips. "That's almost word for word what Alfred just asked me," she replied, with a cheerful grin. "I'm fine, Bruce! Anyway, I thought you were supposed to be in Metropolis, attending some high-powered business convention or other?"

"I was, but as soon as Dick informed me about Sparrow's gunshot wound, I hopped on the first available flight back! The Boy Wonder has subsequently informed me that Jenny is relatively unharmed, thank goodness, but that she is suffering from a worrying loss of memory!"

"Yes, poor girl! It's all my fault, I should never have let her talk me into letting her join the team!"

"Nonsense, Barbara, you had no choice in the matter! She is a very strong-willed young lady. Anyway, I'm sure Jenny will make a full recovery, in due course!"

"We were just looking up the details of the scum who shot her," added the Boy Wonder. "He's safely under lock and key, by the way, looking at a long prison sentence for attempted murder! Jennifer will have to testify against him in court, when his trial comes up, of course!"

"Of course! Anything on the guy?"

Robin glanced at the computer display. "Yeah! According to this, he's a low-life by the name of Tony Lambergo, or 'Snake' to his friends. Spent much of his criminal career mugging little old ladies, and has only recently moved up into the big league of armed robbery. Worked for the Penguin at one time! Already spent a couple of short stretches in the state penitentiary! Probably one of those punks who feel emasculated, unless they have a large caliber weapon in their pants!" he added, bitterly.

Batman frowned at his partner, unsure whether his young colleague had meant the 'double entendre'. "The full weight of the law will come down on him this time, old friend!" he replied, in a soothing tone.

Robin went red in the face. "Yes, you're right, of course, Batman!" he mumbled.

"I shall be visiting Jen tomorrow evening, after work!" Batgirl added. "You guys are welcome to tag along, if you want to?"

"I'll take you up on that offer," Bruce replied, with a grin, "but Dick will be tied up, swatting for a maths exam!"

"Aw, Bruce, can't I give it a miss, just this once?"

The Caped Crusader shook his head. "Education is everything, old pal! Anyway, two visitors will be more than enough. We don't want to tire out the poor girl, do we?"

Barbara giggled. "I don't think I've ever seen Dick TIED UP before," she said, giving the Boy Wonder a saucy wink and causing him to blush, furiously.

Monday, 7:05 pm

"Ms Goodbody is still a little drowsy from her medication," explained Nurse Townsend, as she escorted Barbara and Bruce to Jennifer's private hospital room. "Otherwise she seems to be recovering perfectly... apart from the memory loss of course, but hopefully that will prove to be just a temporary problem!"

"When will she be well enough to be discharged?" enquired the debonair multi-millionaire. Bruce Wayne was wearing a smart grey business suit and was carrying a bouquet of long stemmed red roses.

"Hmm, it all depends on whether there is someone willing to look after her, in the short term? I believe Ms Goodbody normally lives on her own?"

Bruce and Barbara had been discussing the situation on the way over, and had decided that Jen should move in with Barbara, as soon as she was well enough. There was always the risk that the poor girl might accidentally reveal details about her fellow crime-busters, while the doctors were trying to help her recover her memory! Also, both were in agreement, that the familiar surroundings of Barbara's apartment, as well as the familiar company, could only be of help, in the quest for her lost memory.

"Yes, that is the case!" Barbara confirmed, nodding. "Jennifer's parents are both deceased! She does have a younger brother, but he is a paraplegic. I understand he's in a nursing home and requires constant medical attention, 24/7! I would be more than willing to look after Jennifer though! She IS my best friend, as well as a co-worker at the central library!"

"In that case, I'm sure the doctor would be willing to discharge Ms Goodbody, say, tomorrow evening... assuming that there are no medical complications in the meantime?" Sue replied, with a forced smile. "Oh, by the way, if the patient starts rambling on about any weird incidents, please ignore her. It will just be a hallucinatory side affects of her medication and is perfectly normal, in the circumstances!"

"Thank you, nurse, we fully understand," Bruce replied, with a dazzling smile, guaranteed to melt the heart of just about any female. He was generally regarded as the most eligible bachelor in Gotham. This time though, the old Wayne magic didn't seem to have the requisite affect!

Barbara saw the puzzled look on his handsome face, and hid a smile behind her hand. "Looks like the old Bruce Wayne charm is beginning to lose its potency," she whispered to him, with a barely concealed giggle.

"Hrump!" Bruce was spared any further embarrassment, as they arrived at Jennifer's room, and they followed their escort inside.

"Visitors for you, Ms Goodbody!" announced Nurse Townsend, standing aside for them to enter. "Try not to over-tax the young lady!" she added, in a stern voice.

Monday, 8:15 pm

"What are ya gonna do about the girl, Snake?"

Tony Lambergo looked over at his fellow jewel robber, Miguel Sanchez, with an ugly scowl on his already ugly features. "There's only one thing I can do," he snarled. "Kill the bitch! Next time I won't miss!"

Tony had recovered consciousness, just in time to see the Boy Wonder bundle the unconscious Bat-cunt into the Batmobile. He'd heard Robin yell somethin' like "Gotta get you to the nearest hospital!" before jumping into the driver's seat and screeching off into the night, flames shooting from the rear turbo of the Batmobile.

Unfortunately, when he'd tried to get up, Snake had found he was securely handcuffed to his two unconscious companions, who were, in turn, chained to a nearby streetlight! Before he'd been able to figure a way out of this mess, the cops had turned up and hauled the three of them off to jail, all three loudly protesting their innocence.

They'd been charged with armed robbery and attempted murder, but since the Batgirl had disappeared, the latter charge was unlikely to stick. Thanks to a clever, but expensive, shyster lawyer, they had been able to get out on bail, but Snake knew that if the Dark Damsel came forward to give evidence at his trial, he would almost certainly be charged with attempted murder, and be facing a long stretch in the pokey!

"Where did ya put that copy of the Gotham Gazette?" he growled, peering around.

"Here it is!" Miguel tossed the folded newspaper over, then lit up a joint and sucked the smoke deep into his lungs.

Snake flicked through the first couple of pages. "Yeah, here it is!" he exclaimed. He re-read the news item entitled 'Another Innocent Victim of Street Crime':

'Late last night, another citizen fell victim to the lawlessness that is sweeping the streets of Gotham City. A Ms. Jennifer Goodbody, was shot while innocently walking in the financial district of the city. The unfortunate victim was probably hit by a stray bullet from an armed robbery that was taking place at Harry Rhinestone's, the world famous jewelry store on Twenty-Third Street (see page 12 for the full story).

A passing 'Good Samaritan' paused to help the victim, and then rushed her off to Gotham City General, A & E. An unusual aspect of the case, is that the gunshot victim was found almost nude, and may have suffered some form of sexual assault, AFTER she was shot, but this has yet to be confirmed. Our reporter was unable to trace the citizen who helped her.

Ms. Goodbody, a twenty-two year old research assistant at the Gotham City Central Library, appears to be suffering from amnesia, but otherwise suffered only a minor gunshot wound. So far, she has been unable to help the police with their investigation. Police Commissioner James Gordon has insisted that the city is no more crime-ridden than any other similar sized metropolis on the Eastern seaboard, and that the...'

"It's gotta be the same dame!" Tony exclaimed, casting the newspaper aside. "What are the chances of two bitches getting shot on the same night, in the same part of the city?"

"How the fuck should I know, Snake? I ain't no rocket scientist!" Miguel retorted, with a shrug, before taking another long drag on his grass. "Hey, this is good stuff!" he informed his muscular companion. "You should try some!"

"This Jennifer Goodbody dame, MUST be the Batgirl!" Tony retorted, excitedly. "I think I'll have to pay the patient a little visit, before the bitch starts rememberin' anything!"

Tuesday, 5:29 pm

Jennifer, her pajama bottoms pushed down about her knees, lay in bed, under the covers, pleasuring herself, with the stiffened fingers of her right hand sawing back and forth against her swollen labia. "Aaahh! Aaahh! Oh yes, yesss!" she gasped, as she sensed her rapidly approaching orgasm. "Oooohh..."

Her eyes flew wide open and she pulled her hand away, as she heard the faintest click of the door catch. She raised her head, resting her upper torso on her elbows, as she watched the door swing inward, expecting to see one of the medical staff enter.

Instead, an ugly, unshaven male face, peered around the edge of the door. He looked vaguely familiar. "I-I think you've got the wrong room, buster!" she snapped, pulling the bedsheet up to her chin, in a reflex movement.

The stranger, having confirmed that the coast was clear, stepped into the room and closed the door behind him, a big grin on his ugly features.

"Get the hell outta here, or I shall ring for the nurse!" Jenny cried, becoming increasingly alarmed, as he ignored her warning and approached her bed. Her hand reached for the emergency call button, alongside her pillow.

He lunged forward and yanked the connecting cable out of the wall socket behind her, a split second before her thumb hit the red button. "Now, now, Batgirl, is this any way to treat an old friend?" he murmured, with a confident grin.

She tried to struggle up into a sitting position, but a meaty hand clasped her around the throat. His other hand yanked the bed sheet aside and he climbed astride her, noting the pajama bottoms at half-mast. "Who's been a naughty girl?" he added, with a lewd smirk.

"Get the fuck off me!" Jenny croaked, writhing beneath him, and trying to beat him off with both fists.

Tony released his throat hold and grabbed both her wrists, pressing them into the pillow, behind her head, while sitting on her upper thighs to restrict her writhing. "Don't ya know me, Bat-bitch?" he snarled.

"I-I've never seen you before, in all my life!" she gasped, even as Tony transferred both her wrists to one meaty hand, freeing up the other. "Help! Hel...."

Her cry was cut off, as he slammed his other hand over her open mouth. "Now that was stupid, real stupid!" he snarled, quickly yanking the drawstring out of the waist of her pajamas. "Try anything like that again and I shall be forced to kill you!"

"Wha'... what do you want?" Jenny gasped, in a terrified squeak, as he quickly bound her wrists together, above her head.

"Just a little chat," he replied, his gaze lingering on her partially unbuttoned pajama top. "What have you told the cops about the jewel robbery?"

"N-Nothing!" she gasped, as she felt his hands unfastening the two remaining buttons of her top. "I-I can't remember anything that happened b-before I was shot, so how could I?"

"How come you wuz naked as a jaybird, when they brought you in here?" His hands were now busy fondling her breasts, flicking the nipples into hard little points. "She sure has got nice tits!" he mused, kneading them, savagely.

"Aaahh! I d-don't know?" she gasped. "Please Mister, lemme go!"

Snake was satisfied that the bitch was telling the truth, but he would still have to kill her, in case she got her memory back, but first...

"One yell and you're dead meat!" he snarled, rising up slightly, so he could yank off her pajama bottoms.

She swallowed hard and nodded. "This guy looks a mean son of a bitch," she decided. "He looks like he means every word!"

Tony knelt between her thighs and unzipped his pants, freeing his erection. It had been straining to burst free for some time. He gripped it in one meaty fist and jerked off a couple of times, to ensure it had attained its full eight inches. "You're gonna have the best fuck of your life, Bat-bitch!" he snarled. "And the last one!" he added, under his breath, with a soundless chuckle. Clutching her buttocks, he raised her up and positioned his cock head at the entrance to her vagina. Then, with a sudden surge of his hips, he entered her fully.

Jennifer gasped with pain, at the sudden intrusion, but he gave her no time to adjust to her meaty intruder, as he started pistoning in and out of her. He was soon grunting from his efforts.

Tuesday, 5:45 pm

Barbara paused at the door to Jennifer's private room and frowned. There were strange sounds coming from within! It sounded like the creaking of bedsprings, accompanied by low animal-like grunting noises. She had come to take Jennifer back to her place, and was carrying a plastic carrier bag containing a full set of Jenny's street clothes. She placed the bag on the floor and wrapped on the door, with the knuckles of her right hand. "Jen, are you decent?" she called.

"Barbara! Help! Help m...." came a terrified cry from within, which was suddenly cut short.

Without further thought, Barbara turned the handle and barged in, just in time to see an ugly stranger scramble off the bed, holding the near-naked girl in front of him, like some sort of human shield. Jenny was naked from the waist down, and her pajama jacket was hanging wide open, displaying her firm breasts. Her attacker had one arm wrapped around her slim waist, the other hand holding a wicked looking knife blade to her exposed throat. His pants were pooled around his ankles, so it was obvious what he'd been up to, before the interruption.

"One false move and the bitch gets it!" the big guy warned, wild-eyed.

Barbara's eyes glittered, angrily, but she knew when she was on the losing side. She raised her hands, palms outward, signifying her acquiescence. "Now, don't do anything you're gonna regret!" she told him, quietly. "Just let the girl go!" She had just realized who the man was. She'd seen his picture on the TV News. He was one of the three guys who'd carried out that jewel heist, the one where Jen had got shot!

"Strip!" he snarled.

"What?"

"You heard me bitch, STRIP!" Tony knew that if he was going to get away, it had to be fast, and the determined looking redhead in front of him, would be far less inclined to chase after him, if she was nude.

"C'mon move your ass, or the slut gets it!" he snapped, seeing Barbara hesitate.

Reluctantly, Barbara removed her jacket and shirt followed by her skirt, her eyes never once leaving the man. She stood there, facing him, in just her lacy undergarments.

"And the rest!" he snapped, ogling her shapely charms.

Barbara sighed. She had no choice, if she was going to save Jenny. She unclipped her bra and pulled it off, letting it drop to the floor.

"Nice tits!" he commented. "Now the panties!"

Barbara slowly wiggled out of her thong panties, and then stepped out of them, leaving her clad in just her high-heels and hose. "Satisfied?" she asked, coolly.

The man's eyes glittered as he ran them over her physical attributes. "Yeah, that will do nicely! Now, move away from the door!"

Barbara did so, hands raised, as he started shuffling toward the exit, keeping Jenny between them.

Barbara slowly lowered her right hand and moved it to her crotch. "Oh, yeah!" she groaned, as she started slipping her index finger in and out, between her prominent outer labia and squirming her hips, sexily.

"Huh?" Snake's mouth dropped open, as he gawped at her, wide-eyed. He couldn't believe what the red haired dame was doing!

Jenny had been waiting for just such a lapse of concentration. Her still tied hands knocked his knife hand away from her throat, even as she half-twisted in his clutches and slammed her left elbow back into his gut. As the air whistled from his lungs, and his grasp loosened about her waist, she dropped and rolled away, across the floor.

Barbara took two paces forward, half turned, raised her one leg, and smashed her stiletto heel into his crotch, piercing his scrotum. He let out a shriek of agony and clutched at his balls, slowly sinking to his knees, even as her other shapely leg swung up in an arc, and she kicked him under the jaw, with every ounce of power she could muster. There was a sickening crack, and he gave a surprised grunt, and pitched, face forward, onto the floor, out for the count. A pool of blood quickly started to form beneath him.

Barbara stared down at him, panting from her exertions, hands on her hips, apparently oblivious to her state of undress. "That looks like a nasty wound!" she said, to no-one in particular, then looked up and smiled at the wide-eyed Jennifer. "Good thing this is a hospital!"

"That... That was a pretty nifty bit of footwork!" Jenny exclaimed, smiling back, with nervous relief.

"You weren't so bad yourself!" Barbara replied, returning the compliment, with a grin.

"I-I think he was going to k-kill me, once he'd had his way with m-me!" the blonde stammered, rushing over and embracing Barbara, her bound wrists slipping behind the redhead's neck and their naked breasts squashing up against one another. "Thank goodness you arrived when you did!" Her heavy-lidded eyes dropped to Barbara's scarlet lips, and she suddenly moved in and kissed her rescuer, impulsively. "Thank you!" she said, a little embarrassed, as they parted.

Barbara extracted Jenny's still bound wrists from behind her neck. "I think we'd better get you untied, young lady! Then we'd better both get dressed! Then I think we should call security, and get this piece of trash hauled off to jail!"

Jennifer nodded, wide-eyed.

"The doctor says you're ready to be discharged! You're staying at my place, until you're fully recovered, by the way."

Jennifer nodded again.

Oh, by the way, I hope you like the selection of clothes I've brought you?" Barbara added, with a twinkle in her eye, as she stepped into her thong panties and wiggled them up over her hips, thus hiding her pretty, pouting pussy from the disappointed blonde's eyes.