Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel Ch. 07

Story Info
The Cat-napping of a librarian.
2.9k words
4.69
25.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth in my ongoing series of Batgirl stories, in which I try to explore the developing sexuality of her everyday counterpart, Barbara Gordon and her relationships with those around her, hopefully with a dash of excitement thrown in, for good measure. My grateful thanks, to all those readers who have sent me feedback containing their suggestions and opinions. The storyline continues on from that of 'Batgirl Enhanced'.

Warning! This fictional story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers, and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Adventures Of Batgirl: Amnesiac Angel

Chapter 7: Kidnapped

Thursday, 2:00 am

Catwoman peered around, checking that there was no one else in the vicinity, as they arrived at the luxury apartment block, set in one of the leafier, residential suburbs of Gotham City. Snake had deliberately parked the stolen automobile about a block away from their destination, and they had walked the rest of the way, keeping to the shadows cast by the trees, wherever possible.

Walking up to the front entrance, Selina peered at the brass wall plate, containing the names of the residents. "According to this, our Ms. Gordon lives in apartment number four, on the second floor?" Selina whispered to her highly agitated accomplice. "It should be at the rear of the building!"

Tony Lambergo peered around, nervously. "But how do we get inside the joint?" he snarled. "The front entrance has one of those latest, high tech, swipe card locks! If we try to break in, it's bound to set off a silent burglar alarm and alert the cops! In five minutes, they would be swarming all over the joint! We can't just hang around, hoping to slip in behind some returning resident, back from a night out on the town, not at this time of the night!"

Catwoman smiled at her big, ugly accomplice. "Elementary, my dear Watson! We go in by an alternative route! Follow me!"

"Huh?" Tony grunted, as she set off, at a fast loping run, heading for the rear of the building. "My name ain't Watson," he called after her, moving to catch her up.

As Snake rounded the corner of the building, he saw Catwoman standing in the middle of the service drive, looking up at a second story window, some thirty to forty feet above her. "If my calculations are correct, then that is the delectable Ms Gordon's pad, up there?" she murmured, pulling a strange looking, gun-like device from a compartment on her low-slung utility belt and aiming upward.

"What are you gonna..."

Swish! Thunk!

A quivering barbed missile had just embedded itself, deep in the upper part of the sturdy wooden windowframe, a thin nylon cable snaking back to the pneumatic device that had just launched it.

"Jeez!" Snake gasped, wide-eyed with wonder.

"I'll climb up the cable and go in through the window!" Catwoman informed him.

"That line will never take my weight!" the muscle-bound hood protested, going pale.

She grinned at the look of panic on his ugly mug. "Don't worry, Snake! Once I'm inside the apartment, I'll unlock the front entrance and leave her apartment door wide open for you! Better not use the elevator though! Try not to make too much noise, as you come up the stairwell!"

Tony nodded, mightily relieved, then watched, as the Catwoman scaled the wall, in a matter of seconds. A few moments after she reached the window, she had it open and had slipped inside, like a shifting shadow in the night. "Wow!" he exclaimed, suitably impressed. "Now that's what I call a cat-burglar!"

He hurried back to the front of the luxury apartment block, just in time to hear the entrance lock click open. "Come on up!" hissed a metallic sounding voice from the intercom grill.

Catwoman unlocked the sturdy metal outer door of the apartment, and threw back the security bolts. As the door swung inward, allowing the faint glow of the emergency lighting to filter in from the hallway, there was an unwelcome squeak from the hinges.

"Damn!" Selina muttered, almost immediately hearing sounds of movement from within the bedroom behind her. She hurried over and flattened herself against the wall, alongside the open doorway and held her breath.

"What the hell was that?" Jennifer mumbled, scratching her head and yawning, before sliding out of bed and shuffling, flat-footed, over to the door leading into the lounge. As she stepped through the open doorway, her eyes widened in alarm, as she spotted the open outer door to the apartment. "What the...?"

Some sixth sense warned her of another presence in the room. As she started to turn, a raised wooden chair crashed down onto her head, and shattered into pieces. With a low groan, Jennifer's legs buckled beneath her, and she crumpled to the floor, unconscious.

"Shit! Who the hell is this?" Selina asked herself, staring down at the blonde girl, sprawled out at her feet. "And why is she totally naked? No, not totally naked!" Catwoman corrected herself, with a quiet chortle, as she bent down and tugged the Earrings of Bastet from the girl's earlobes. "Well, well! This must be my lucky night?" She paused, listening for the sound of any movement coming from the bedroom, but all she could hear was the sound of regular breathing. "Ms Gordon, I presume?" she told herself, with a smile of satisfaction.

Just at that moment, Tony Lambergo appeared in the outer doorway and Catwoman placed a warning finger to her lips, before beckoning him inside. "Tie the blonde bitch up!" she hissed, as Snake's gaze alighted on the naked girl, lying sprawled out on the floor, and his mouth fell open. "Leave Ms Gordon to me!"

He looked up and nodded.

Catwoman took a small vial of clear liquid and a hypodermic syringe, from a small case, which she'd just removed from a compartment in her utility belt. Pushing the needle through the plastic stopper, she drew the vial's contents into the syringe. The liquid was a fast acting derivative of Rohypnol, the so-called 'date-rape' drug. She slipped into the bedroom and crept toward the bed, thumb on the plunger of the hypodermic syringe.

Just as she was leaning over her victim, Barbara's eyes fluttered open. "Wha'...? Aaiiieee!"

Selina plunged the needle into the side of Barbara's exposed neck and injected the contents, moments before the girl's hands clutched at her wrist and yanked her arm away. "What have you done to me, you fiend!" the redhead gasped, scrambling out of bed, still clutching Catwoman's wrist, desperately struggling with her assailant.

Catwoman had just enough time to register that the girl was totally nude, before a swiftly rising knee caught her in the crotch! As she doubled up, with a gasp of pain, the librarian grabbed her around the neck, hauling her across the bed and slamming her up against the far wall, accompanied by a grunt of pain.

"I must be loosing my touch?" Catwoman muttered, as she rose to her feet, shaking her cowled head, to clear it.

"What have you done with Jen?" the angry redhead demanded, crouching low, ready to attack. "And what have you injected me with, you feline fiend?"

Suddenly, two massive arms wrapped themselves around her shapely torso, from behind, pinning her arms to her sides. Barbara struggled and squirmed, trying to break free of the vise-like hold. "Lemme go, you big ape!" she cried, not knowing how apt her metaphor was. She could already feel her senses starting to reel, and her struggles growing weaker, as the injection started to kick in. She tried to kick out at his shins, but her powerful opponent just chuckled at her feeble attempts.

"Where the hell were you?" growled the voluptuous feline, rubbing her tender ass, where it had smacked up against the wall.

The naked girl stopped struggling and passed out in Snake's muscular arms, with a sigh.

"I was tying and gagging the blonde, boss, just like you ordered!" he protested. "Anyway, I think I've seen that blonde bitch before, somewhere?"

"Tie the Gordon bitch up, then throw a coat over her, and carry her down to the car!" Selina ordered, with a triumphant leer. "I want to take my time, exacting my revenge on Ms. Barbara Gordon!"

"What about the blonde?" he asked. "As I said, I think I..."

"Leave her here! We've got what we came for! I'll join you in the car, as soon as I've had a quick look around the apartment!"

-oOo-

Five minutes later, Selina held up a brief red loincloth with a golden border, and a pair of gold-colored sandals, that she'd discovered in the walk-in closet. "Well, well, a couple of mementoes from our last, all-to-brief encounter?" she murmured, placing the items in a plastic carrier bag, along with her precious earrings and several sex aids, that she'd taken a fancy to. She glanced at her wristwatch. "Time I was off!" she muttered, hefting her haul.

As she passed through the lounge, she paused to check out the unconscious, tied and gagged, still naked blonde. The girl's breathing was shallow, and a trickle of blood oozed from an egg-sized lump on the back of her scalp, but she would live! Selina ran her gaze over the girl's shapely, sprawled-out figure. "You sure are a looker, honey!" she murmured to herself. "I can see why that lesbian bitch, Gordon, fancies you!"

Thursday, 3:05 am

Tony Lambergo pulled the car into the curb, right in front of the Beaumont Hotel. He switched off the engine then twisted around to peer into the back seat, where the redhead was sprawled out, sound asleep. The coat had fallen aside, revealing all her naked charms to his hot, hungry gaze. "She sure is a sexy-looking bitch!" he exclaimed, feeling his penis twitch and start to grow and harden. He rubbed his hand against the growing bulge in his pants. "Even better than that blonde slut who she was shacked up with!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Selina responded, only half-listening to her companion's lustful meanderings, as she scanned the street for any signs of activity. There was no signs of life, pedestrian or otherwise.

"Now that I think about it, I'm sure she was the same dame that I was gonna strangle in the hospital, after I'd finished fuckin' her, but it was hard to be absolutely certain? This one wuz wearin' lots of make-up!"

Catwoman frowned. Snake now had her full attention. "Tony, why were you trying to kill that girl in the hospital?" she asked, curiously, turning to look at him.

"'Cause I was the guy who shot her, of course! She would've told the cops it was definitely me, once she regained her memory! It was her, together with the Boy Wonder, who foiled our jewel heist! She was dressed in her Batgirl outfit then, of course!"

"WHAT?" Catwoman grabbed his shoulder and pulled him around to face her full on. "Are you telling me that the blonde bitch is BATGIRL? You... you IDIOT! You MORON! Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"'Cause you never asked!" he protested, shrugging her hand away. "We could still go back and pick her up, if you want to?"

"No! No, someone may have stumbled upon her by now, and we've still got to get this one, up to my hotel room, unseen!" Catwoman snarled, jerking a thumb in the direction of the unconscious redhead. "I'll deal with the blonde later!"

-oOo-

"C'mon, the coast is clear," Catwoman hissed, having checked out the hotel lobby, and discovered that the night clerk was absent from the front desk. "Probably sound asleep in the back?" she surmised, erroneously. She turned and slipped the sleeping redhead's other arm around her neck, as she helped Snake to lug her up the entrance steps, across the lobby to the stairwell, and up the flight of stairs.

Dwight Atkins, the regular night clerk, looked up from his steaming mug of coffee, at the overhead security monitor, when he heard a curious scuffing sound coming from the lobby. His eyes opened wide, as he saw the image of a big, ugly guy and a shapely dame, dressed up in a slinky purple skintight body stocking, half carrying, half dragging a red-haired female, wearing a long woolen overcoat, towards the stairwell. From the way the girl's head was lolling about, she was either out for the count, or drunk as a skunk!

"Shit!" Dwight gasped, his hand reaching for the telephone, to inform the police. He hesitated, and then took his hand away. "This ain't none o' your business, Dwight!" he reminded himself, with a firm shake of the head. "You ain't seen diddly-squat!"

Thursday, 6:32 am

"Ooohhh! Nnngghh! Aahhhh!" Jenny groaned, pain knifing through her skull, as she started to come around. Her head felt as if someone was using a pneumatic drill on it and the room seemed to swirl around, sickeningly.

"Aaarrggh!" She let out another muffled gasp of pain, as she rolled over onto her side and realized her wrists were tightly tied together, behind her back, and her legs were bound together just above her knees, and about her ankles. A piece of sodden balled-up cloth had been stuffed into her mouth, effectively gagging her, she realized.

She squirmed around on the living room carpet and, rubbing her cheek against the coarse pile, with much writhing and groaning, she finally managed, with the help of her tongue, to eject the balled-up, saliva sodden material from her mouth. Gasping for breath, she starred at the soaked material, a few inches from her nose. It looked like a pair of scrunched up panties, probably from the dirty linen basket? "Ugh!" she groaned, feeling a little queasy, just at the thought.

"Barbara?" she called out, hoarsely. "Barbara, are you there?" Jennifer knew in her heart, that there would be no answer. "Must... get... Batman!" she gasped, twisting around to stare in the direction of the telephone, which was sitting on a low coffee table, next to the chaise-lounge. "But how?" Her big blue eyes lit up, as she spotted the dangling telephone flex.

With much huffing and puffing, Jenny slowly squirmed her naked body over to the table. Then, raising her head as high as she could, she grasped the flex between her even white teeth and gave a sharp yank. The phone tumbled off the low table and hit the carpeted floor, with a loud clatter. "Shit, I hope I haven't broken the damned thing?" she muttered, with a thrill of apprehension.

She wriggled over to the phone and heaved a sigh of relief, as she heard a continuous humming noise. Then she used her nose to punch in Bruce Wayne's home telephone number. The phone kept ringing. "Someone pick up the damned receiver!" she groaned. Her head was still throbbing with pain and she felt as if she was about to vomit up the entire contents of her stomach.

"Wayne Manor, Alfred speaking!"

"Alfred, thank goodness!" she gasped. "Is Bruce there?"

"He's still in bed, Ms Jenny!" Alfred replied, recognizing Jennifer Goodbody's voice. Her voice sounded rather odd and strained.

"Tell him to put on his Batman costume and get over to Barbara's place, straight away! I think she's been kidnapped... or murdered?" she said, urgently.

"Goodness gracious! I'll awaken him at once, Miss!"

"Oh, and Alfred, tell him to bring a first aid kit! I-I don't feel so good!"

"At least you've got your memory back, Ms Jenny!"

Jennifer blinked, as she heard the butler break the connection. "I've got my memory back?" she repeated, as her vision started to sickeningly swirl again. With a loud groan, she passed out.

Thursday, 7:07 am

Jennifer regained consciousness, to find The Batman crouching over her, mopping her brow with a well-moistened handtowel. Robin was unraveling the loops of rope from about her lower thighs, trying not to stare at her naked pussy, without a great deal of success. There was a distinct bulge in the front of his Robin-briefs.

"Are you all right, Jenny?" the Caped Crusader asked, anxiously, as her eyelids fluttered open.

"B-Barbara?" she gasped, her eyes widening, as her memories came flooding back.

"Abducted! The bedroom has been ransacked!" he replied, grimly. "Now, keep your head still, young lady!"

"Can I put on some clothes first, please?" she asked, blushing, as Robin freed her ankles and cast another furtive look between the tops of her thighs.

"Not until I've cleaned up that nasty looking head wound!" Batman retorted, dabbing at the injury with the damp towel.

"Ouch!" Jenny gasped, jerking her head away. "Careful, that hurts!"

"Sorry!" Batman grinned. "Doesn't look too bad, just a nasty lump and some skin abrasions, but you may be suffering from slight concussion, Jennifer, so you should go to your doctor for a checkup?" He applied some medicated balm from a tube he took from his utility belt. "At least the bleeding seems to have stopped!"

"I'm fine! Oh, by the way, I seem to have recovered my memory?"

"So Alfred informed me! A bang on the head, can sometimes result in such things, I understand?" Batman replied, nodding.

She struggled to her feet, with Batman's help. "Do you think it was The Catwoman, Bruce?" she enquired, anxiously.

"Almost certainly!"

Jennifer turned her back on the Dynamic Duo. "Now, will one of you guys mind untying my wrists, so I can put some clothes on?" she requested, with an amused twinkle in her eye.

The Caped Crusaders both blushed behind their masks, then rushed to comply.

Is this the end for the Dark Damsel? Tune in for the penultimate chapter of our saga, coming soon!