Batgirl Risks All Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Lucy was moaning also, as her fingers toyed with Barbara's heaving breasts, pinching and pulling the hard, erect nipples.

"Oh, yesss, yesss, yesss!" Barbara cried, feeling her climax fast approaching, as her fingers sought out Lucy's large, floppy balloons, and squeezed them together, her thumbs flicking over the hard crests. Her hips jerked, faster and faster, and she clutched the older woman's hips, ramming their crotches together, as Lucy's mouth covered hers, in a lingering French kiss.

There mouths finally parted. "Mmmm, aaaugh, oooh, yesss!" Barbara cried, as she felt herself falling over the edge, into a mind-blowing orgasm, her clawed fingers fetching blood on Lucy's back, as she bucked and writhed, on the thrusting rubber monster.

Slowly, her spasming cunt returned to something approaching normal, if you can call being crammed full of rubber dick normal, and she pressed up against, Lucy, kissing and sucking her full lips. "Mmm, that was wonderful," Barbara murmured, with a dreamy, contented sigh.

Lucy pulled away slightly. This girl was a natural, but no-way was she a hooker! "You're no working girl, honey!" she said, in a harsh voice. "Who the hell are you?"

Barbara opened her big green eyes and blinked twice. "I-I told you, my name is Barbara St. Claire, and I have a business proposition to make to Mister Bigun! I admit I'm not a hooker, although I thought it was a good way to get to see him!"

"You'd better not be undercover vice!" snarled Lucy, gripping Barbara's tits in both hands, and squeezing them, viciously.

"Yeow! Please! I promise you, I'm not a policewoman!" Barbara gasped, twisting from side to side, in agony, as Lucy's fingernails dug into her tender flesh. "Pleassse, you're hurting me!"

Lucy grinned, and released her grip. "You must want to find Bigun real bad, girl, to go through all this!"

It could be worth a lot of money," Barbara panted, tears glistening in her eyes.

Lucy nodded. "Okay honey, you can get dressed now! If the man wants to get in touch with you, he will!"

Barbara, eased the cum-soaked dildo from her aching pussy, with a small sigh of regret, and rose up from the bed. She quickly got dressed, while Lucy watched, cleaning herself, as best she could, with a Kleenex tissue from her purse, then had to wait, while the older woman got dressed and unlocked the bedroom door.

"I think we ought to go downstairs, and celebrate our deal with a little drink," Lucy suggested. It was more a command than a request.

Barbara nodded, dumbly, feeling her cum running down the insides of her thighs, but too self-conscious to do anything about it.

The two women returned to the same stage-side table and sat down together. Barbara picked up her glass of now warm vodka, and downed the remainder of its contents, in a single gulp.

"Another of the same, honey?" enquired Lucy.

Barbara nodded, and Lucy snapped her fingers in the air. One of the hostesses hurried over. "The lady will have another... vodka on the rocks was it?" Barbara nodded. "And I'll have my usual large gin and tonic, with a twist of lemon!" Lucy demanded. "And make it snappy, Tanya!"

The girl nodded, wide-eyed, and rushed off to fill the order. The music started up, and the announcer's voice introduced the next act. Barbara was barely listening. "I'd like you to see this next girl," Lucy murmured, "She's a relative beginner, but she's got plenty of talent!"

Barbara stared at the blonde girl who appeared on stage, in a long, black, cocktail gown, long, black gloves and high-heeled shoes, and watched as the girl proceeded to bump and grind to the loud music, gradually stripping down to a bra and French panties. "She's certainly a real looker," she conceded.

A full glass was set before her, and she took a healthy pull, her mind still dwelling on the feel of the gigantic dildo moving deep inside her. The stripper's bra was removed, and tossed into the wings with a flourish. "She certainly has nice tits," Barbara noted, absently, as she sipped at her drink.

The girl swayed forward towards their table, turning her back to the audience and bending over, as she gradually thumbed down her g-string, swaying her cute ass, in time to the insistent throb of the music.

"Heavens, but it's hot in here!" Barbara gasped, flapping the front of her blouse, to let in some much needed air. She took another gulp of her vodka, as the girl slowly gyrated around to face them, just wearing a tiny, black leather thong. "She's obviously had to shave her sex," Barbara noted.

The blonde slowly sank to her knees, swaying her hips, unclipping the thong from first one hip, then the other, holding the tiny strip of material firmly in place with the splayed fingers of one hand, as she opened her thighs wider and wider, just a couple of feet away from their table.

The music approached a crescendo and, with a final flourish, the young blonde yanked the thong away, revealing all, then tossed it into Barbara's face. Their eyes met for the first time, and a look of instant recognition crossed the girl's startled face. She rose, abruptly, to her feet, turned and scurried back across the stage, picking up her discarded clothing, before turning and giving a hasty bow. There was a smattering of applause from the audience, as she disappeared behind the curtains.

Barbara was still trying to place the face, as Lucy turned to look at her. "I told you she was good!" she said, with a wide grin. "You'll have to return the thong though! The poor kid will be lost without it!"

"Wha' did you say her name was?" Barbara slurred, shaking her head. She was starting to feel quite drunk.

"I didn't! It's Jenny, Jenny Goodbody, but her stage name is Lolita!"

Barbara's blood seemed to turn to ice. She stumbled to her feet, knocking over the remains of her drink. "I-I have to be going!" she gasped. "I hope you are going to keep to your side of our bargain?"

"Have no fear! Lucy Lastik's word is her bond! We must get together again, sometime?"

Barbara nodded, swaying precariously on her high-heels. "S-Sure! I have to be going now!" She turned and stumbled for the exit, trying to fight back the tears of disgust and nausea.

Monday, 11:03 pm

Barbara stumbled out into the street, tears streaming down her face! She suddenly felt dirty all over. "What had brought Jennifer, her lovely young assistant, doing a striptease, in one of Gotham's sleaziest night-clubs?" She stumbled, along the sidewalk, clutching her purse, looking for a taxi to take her home!

Suddenly, a black hand grabbed her wrist, and tugged her into a narrow, darkened alley. "Okay lady, hand over your cash and plastic!" snarled a menacing, male voice.

"Wha...?" she turned on her heels, still confused, her vision impaired by her tears.

Her purse was yanked from her grasp, and she was pushed up against the wall, a sharp knife blade pressing against her throat. "Don't even think about screaming," her black assailant growled, in a voice that would have struck terror into most other women.

Barbara's mind was already working at maximum efficiency. This was the sort of situation she was used to. "Please don't hurt me!" she pleaded, as she felt him pushing her skirt up about her waist, while keeping the knife pressed to her throat!

"Shut up, white bitch!" he snarled, unfastening his belt and unzipping his pants. He pulled his erection free and rammed it into her pussy, right up to the hilt, before she could react!

"You bastard!" she spat, knocking his knife hand aside, with her left hand, and grabbing his balls, with her right. She gave a savage twist, and he screamed out in agony, pulling out of her and sinking to his knees, clutching his private parts and sobbing with pain.

Barbara calmly smoothed down her skirt, then retrieved her purse, before viciously twisting the muggers left arm behind his back, and hauling him to his feet, with a screech of pain. "Okay buster," she murmured, "let's go find a nice, friendly policeman?" She shoved him forward in front of her, their progress somewhat restricted by the pants about his ankles.

As they stepped back onto the main thoroughfare, she glanced around, and spotted a beat cop, half a block away. "Officer, over here!" she called, frog marching the mugger in his direction.

The officer stared in amazement at the six-foot mugger, and the comparatively slight redhead, who held him firmly in an armlock, noting the pants around the guy's ankles. "Say, what's going on here, Miss?" he asked, pulling out his pistol.

"Book this miscreant for attempted robbery and rape, officer!" Barbara said, calmly, passing the mugger over, into the beat cop's custody. My name is Batgirl, but I'm currently traveling incognito! I'll be around to your precinct tomorrow, to file formal charges!"

The officer ogled Batgirl's tits, through the see-through blouse. "Huh, yeah, er, sure Batgirl!" he replied. "I guess I, er, I didn't recognize you, in that unusual outfit!"

Batgirl strode away, chin held high, shoulders back, her stiletto heels clicking on the sidewalk and her shapely ass swaying from side to side.

"Holy crap, and I thought I'd seen everything!" muttered the policeman, removing his hat and scratching his head. "C'mon scumbag!"

12