Batgirl Risks All Ch. 05

Story Info
Batgirl gets her revenge.
3.1k words
4.38
33.3k
9

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl: Batgirl Risks All

Chapter 5: Batgirl's Revenge

Thursday, 9:02 am

Barbara had hardly had time to take her coat off, when Jennifer rushed into the office. "Meet me in the powder room in two minutes," she muttered, out of the side of her mouth, before disappearing out of the doorway just as quickly.

"What on earth is going on?" muttered Barbara with a sigh, as she paused to power up her desktop computer, then followed the direction that her blonde assistant had taken, toward the ladies staff toilets.

She pushed open the door and peered around the interior. There was no sign of Jenny?

"In here!" hissed a female voice from the furthest stall.

Barbara walked over and pushed open the door. Jenny grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her inside the narrow cubicle. "Is this some cunning new way of getting your evil way with me," Barbara enquired, with a wide grin, "because if it is young...." Her smile disappeared, to be replaced by a frown, as she noticed the frightened look on the young blonde's face. "Hey, whatever is the matter, Jen?" she asked, gripping the trembling girl by the shoulders. "What's happened?"

"I-I tried to phone you last night, but I couldn't g-get hold of you!" Jenny gasped, hugging her friend, tightly. "It's Tom, Tom Sweeny!"

"The security man? What about him?"

"He's got a video of us, when we were in the storeroom together, Barbara! He's threatening to show it to Mr. Peabody, and get us both fired! It's all my fault, Barbara!" she wailed, tears welling up in her lovely big eyes. "Please forgive me? I'm so sorry!"

Barbara's face went white, and a cold expression replaced her normally cheerful countenance. "What does he want?" she asked, grimly.

"Us! Well, more specifically, you! He's already had me!" Jenny answered, miserably.

"Now, now, calm down Jennifer, and tell me all about it, right from the very beginning! I'm sure we can work this out, somehow?" Barbara murmured, soothingly, stroking the girl's back.

Jenny gave her a tremulous smile and blinked away her tears. "Well, apparently, there are surveillance cameras all around the building, connected to monitors and video recorders in the main security office," she began.

"Drat, you should have realized that, you stupid bimbo!" Barbara cursed herself, silently.

"Oh, but not in the toilets, that's why I got you in here!" Jenny added, seeing the look on Barbara's face, and mistaking it for panic.

"Anyway, last night, after closing time, he got me around to his office, and showed me some of the tape... you know, when we were... were making love!"

Barbara nodded. "Go on!" she urged, grim-faced.

"Then he threatened to expose us, if I didn't do certain things for him! I had no choice, Barbara, I couldn't let him ruin your unblemished reputation, all because of me!"

"What sort of things?" Barbara snarled.

"He made me strip and do a lap dance for him, and then he forced me to have sex with him!"

The girl looked up into Barbara's face, tears glistening in her lovely eyes. "I didn't want to Barbara, honestly, but I had no choice! Afterwards, I thought he would give me the tape, but he said we weren't getting away with it that easily! Tonight he wants to have you, Barbara!" She began to sob, gently. "It's all my fault," she blubbered, "It's all my fault!"

"Don't worry, Jen, honey, everything's going to be all right!" Barbara crooned, patting Jenny's head against her breast. "I'll get my friend Batgirl to deal with the little pervert, once and for all!"

Jenny looked up, a gleam of hope mirrored in her damp eyes. "Batgirl?" she exclaimed. "Do you really think she would be willing to help us?"

"I'm sure of it," murmured Barbara, her eyes glittering like ice particles. "Now you get back to work, and leave Tom Sweeny to me and Batgirl!"

Jenny stretched up and tenderly kissed Barbara full on the lips. "You're wonderful!" She sighed, happily, pulling out a hankie and dabbing at her eyes dry. "Will I see you later?"

"Mmm! Get along now!" Barbara gave her a friendly smack on her shapely ass, as the young blonde squeezed past her and exited the ladies room.

Thursday, 1:15 pm

Barbara glanced up from her work, to see the leering features of Tom Sweeny peering around the office door. "Yes, can I help you, Tom?" she asked, removing her spectacles, and staring at him, coolly.

"Did your, huh, friend, had a word with you, this morning, Ms. Gordon?" he asked, with a cocky grin on his spotty features.

"If you mean Ms. Goodbody, then yes, she has spoken to me about you! I'm still contemplating whether to inform the police, and have you arrested for rape and attempted blackmail!"

Tom went a bright scarlet, and looked a little scared for a brief moment, but he quickly recovered his bravado. "You wouldn't do that?" he blustered, shaking his head. "It would ruin your reputation, as well as Blondie's, not to mention loosing both of you your jobs!"

"So, what exactly did you have in mind?" Barbara asked, staring at him, coolly. She ran the end of the one side of her spectacle frame, along her lower lip.

"Er, I thought you could come round to my office, after work, this evening, and we could... well, we could get a little better acquainted?"

"No!"

He scowled. "That video's going to create the scandal of the year, when the media gets hold of it!" he snarled.

"I can't make it after work, but I can come back later, say about ten o'clock?" Barbara said, in a calm voice. "Take it or leave it!"

"Okay, okay, I'll take it!" he replied, holding up both hands. He leaned forward, conspiratorially. "It'll give you the chance to slip into something sexy, instead of your usual boring work clothes!"

"I'll certainly do that, lover boy!" Barbara murmured under her breath, with a grim smile.

"See you later then, Ms. Gordon, or should I call you Barbara, now we are about to become real close friends?" He chuckled, and then swaggered off, down the corridor, whistling to himself.

Barbara shuddered. "What a creep!" she murmured, her upper lip curling up in disgust.

Thursday, 9:40 pm

Batgirl stared up at the imposing side of the Gothic style building, and then pointed the hand-held electronic scanner up at a small window some eighty feet above her head. According to the electronic readout, that window was the Library's 'Achilles Heel'. It wasn't alarmed, but then, it was in a supposedly inaccessible position.

She was standing in the shadows, in a narrow alley that served as a pedestrian walkway to the large public plaza in front of the Central Library. She glanced around one more time, to ensure there was no one about, and then flipped the scrambler switch on the electronic box of tricks (made to order by WayneTech Industries). She took the four limpet clamps from a black sack hanging from her utility belt, and quickly fastened them to her hands and feet.

Without a moment's hesitation, she began to scale the vertical sandstone wall, like a human fly. She reached the closed window and, taking care to maintain a three-point contact at all times, she levered the window open, with a Bat-jemmy. She pulled herself up and slipped inside, silently, dropping to the floor of the darkened broom closet, like a cat, before easing open the corridor door and cautiously peering out.

She was in the East wing of the library, no more than fifty feet from the security office of the building. The emergency corridor lights were already on. They came on automatically, whenever darkness descended. Batgirl slipped out of the closet, and stealthily padded along the corridor, toward her goal.

Thursday, 9:45 pm

Tom Sweeny had been lounging back in his control chair, idly playing with his cock, when the bank of monitors all lost their pictures, simultaneously, to be instantly replaced by displays of multi-colored interference.

"What the fuck?" he snarled, leaping out of his seat and twiddling a couple of knobs. "This has to be some kind of local interference," he muttered. "Nothing else could've caused all the security cameras to go off the air at the same instant! The power is still on!"

"Shit!" he swore, glancing at his watch. "Ten to ten! Time I was getting down to the side entrance, to let the Gordon woman back in!" He slipped his erection back into his pants, zipped them up and picked up his flashlight.

"I'll have to do something about the surveillance camera interference later!" He switched off the master switch, and the monitors all went dark.

As he stepped out into the dimly-lit hallway, a slim arm wrapped itself around his throat, almost choking him. "Hello Tommy boy," murmured a female voice, "going someplace?"

He tried to break free of her powerful hold, but failed.

"Don't try to struggle, Tommy boy," the unknown assailant warned, "or I'll be forced to break your scrawny neck!"

Something in her voice, told him she wasn't joking. "W-What do you want?" he cried, as she slammed him, face first, against the corridor wall.

"Yeow!" He cried out with pain, as she grabbed his one wrist and viciously twisted his arm up between his shoulder blades. She released her neck hold and rammed her knee into the small of his back, as she dragged his other arm around behind him.

"What is this?" he gasped. He'd never felt so frightened in all his life. Next second, he felt cold steel about his wrists, and a double click, as they were cuffed together.

She shoved him back into the office, and dragged him down onto the chair, before stepping round in front of him.

For the first time, he could see his unknown assailant. "Batgirl!" he gasped. "How did you...?"

"How did I get into the place?" she said, with a chuckle, standing in front of him in the classic Batgirl pose, legs spread apart and hands on her hips.

"She certainly is a sexy looking thing!" he decided, eyeing her shapely 35-24-36 inch figure, in it's clinging purple body stocking, short cape and ankle boots. Her face was partially hidden by an eye mask and Bat-cowl, and a chunky utility belt hung low on her shapely hips. He could clearly see the nipples of her breasts, outlined against the clinging material, complete with the bat emblem that was tightly stretched over them.

"Well, I AM the Batgirl," she added, with a knowing wink. She ran her hands down over the shapely contours of her breasts, and across her flat stomach, onto the tops of her thighs. "Like what you see, Tommy boy?" she murmured.

Tom gulped and nodded, despite his obvious state of terror.

"Barbara Gordon can't make it tonight, Tommy boy," she added, "so I'm taking her place!" She stepped forward, grabbed his hair, and yanked him to his feet. She then began to unbuckle the belt of his pants.

"W-what are you going to do?" he mumbled, as she savagely jerked down the zipper of his fly.

She shoved his pants down about his ankles, and gripped the front of his briefs. "Why I'm going to make all your wildest fantasies come true, Tommy boy!" she declared. With a single, savage yank, she tore his underpants off.

Tommy moaned with terror, as she took his cock in her gloved hand, and quickly jerked him into full erection. She squatted down in front of him and, sliding back the tight foreskin of his swollen knob, she ran her pink tongue over the darkened flesh, before sucking him into her mouth, between tight, purple-painted lips.

"Mmmm, ummm!"

"Damn!" he gasped, as her head started to bob up and down, as she took his full length deep inside her throat, time after time, squeezing his throbbing shaft between her pursed lips. He gasped with pleasure, thrusting his hips forward, as he felt the pressure building in his testicles. This was beyond his wildest dreams!

He was almost there when she stopped and rose to her feet, still gripping his twitching cock in one hand. "Where's the video tape, Tommy boy," she murmured, a dangerous glint in her eyes, giving his penis a sudden, powerful yank.

"Yeow!" He jerked with pain. "Huh, it's over there, on top of the desk," he gasped, hoarsely.

"And the copies?" she demanded, giving his manhood another savage twist.

"Aaaagh! There... there aren't any... Honest, Batgirl! I lied to Ms. Goodbody!" he sobbed.

"Good boy!" she murmured, releasing his cock and walking over and recovering the videotape. She dropped it into the black sack hanging from her utility belt, and pulled out an inflatable doll, complete with miniature air cylinder. She twisted the nozzle and with a loud hiss, the inflatable expanded into a fairly realistic, life-size model of a naked woman.

She rummaged around in the sack and removed a lacy, black garter belt and matching stockings. "You did express a preference for sexy undies, I understand?" she said, slipping the stockings and garter belt onto the blow-up doll.

"What are you g-going to do?" he asked, nervously, licking his thin lips.

"You'll find out soon enough," she murmured, walking over and dragging him over to the doll, by his erection. "Don't try anything!" she warned, as she unlocked his handcuffs, and positioned him behind the doll.

"It is complete in every detail!" she explained, bending the pneumatic figure forward, and exposing a realistic looking pussy hole. "Shove your thing in there, mister!" she ordered.

He nodded, timidly, and did as she'd instructed. The cold plastic didn't feel very realistic, but it did grip his cock tightly.

Batgirl cuffed his right ankle to the doll's right ankle, and then repeated the operation with the left ankles. She wrapped his arms about the doll's waist and produced two more sets of cuffs, handcuffing his wrists together, before wrapping the dolls arms around him, and handcuffing her wrists together. "There, a perfect lovers' embrace," she chuckled, stepping back a pace, to view her handiwork.

"What the hell's this for?" he snarled. "Is this how you get your kicks, Batgirl?"

Batgirl grabbed him by the hair, and yanked his head back. "Listen carefully, you little pervert!" she snarled. "If you ever utter one word about Barbara Gordon, or Jennifer Goodbody, to anyone, you'll have me to deal with! You're already going to have a lot of explaining to do, when your relief arrives at midnight. He's never going to believe the truth! I suggest you tell him that you were amusing yourself, and you misplaced the key to the handcuffs! Tomorrow, I suggested you hand in your resignation, because when the word of your embarrassing predicament gets around, this town won't be worth living in! Got it?"

She gave his hair another painful yank.

"Got it," he sobbed.

She gripped his neck, in a martial arts pressure hold and, with a gentle sigh, he slipped into unconsciousness. She positioned them, with the doll draped over the chair, with Tom entering her from behind, his manacled hands clutching her prominent breasts. Satisfied, she gathered up all evidence of her visit and exited the building, the same way she'd arrived, carefully locking the window behind her, and switching off the electronic interference.

Thursday, 10:35 pm

Just as she was climbing astride her powerful Batcycle, Batgirl glanced up and noticed the Bat-signal shining brightly in the night sky over Gotham. "Darn," she muttered, "what does Daddy want now?" She was only a few minutes ride from Police Headquarters, so she gunned the 750 CC engine, and drove there, at the double.

She strode, confidently, into Commissioner James Gordon's office, her high-heeled ankle boots clicking on the wooden flooring. At their sound, Jim Gordon spun around from the window. "Batgirl, thank goodness you're here!" he exclaimed. "We still haven't managed to raise the Dynamic Duo, but I have received this picture postcard from Hawaii!" He picked up the card and passed it over.

"Hi, Commissioner. Wish you were here!" she read, aloud. It was unsigned, with a photograph of a scantily clad Hula-Hula dancer on the front. "Hmm?" She glanced up at her father. "So, why did you send for me, Dadd..., er, Commissioner?" she asked, perching her shapely ass on the corner of his desk.

The Police Commissioner swallowed hard. "We have discovered the identity of that dead woman from the park!" he replied. "She is, or rather was, the wife of Howard Greenback, the silicon rubber magnate. The guy who made his fortune from various industrial and cosmetic applications of silicon rubber! I believe his young wife was rumored to have already availed herself of some of his cosmetic enhancements?"

"Yeah, I've heard of him!" Batgirl mused.

"Apparently, she was kidnapped, sometime during Saturday evening, and when Greenback arrived home, he found a message from Ivor Bigun, demanding a million dollars ransom!"

"My, my, he's a fast worker!" Batgirl exclaimed. "He'd only escaped from Arkham a few hours earlier! How come Greenback didn't get in touch with the authorities sooner?"

"Because, Bigun threatened to kill his lovely young bride, if there was even a whiff of the police! The unfortunate thing was that Bigun decided to have his jollies, before the ransom had been paid, and ended up getting nothing, as a consequence!"

"Hmm, so the ransom was never paid?" Batgirl mused, stroking her chin, thoughtfully. "That means Bigun is probable still short of cash, and is desperate to get his hands on some?" She crossed her shapely legs, swinging one high-heeled boot back and forth in front of the almost hypnotized Police Commissioner, unaware of the effect she was having on him.

"Every moment that pervert remains at liberty, is a threat to every female citizen of Gotham!" exclaimed the Commissioner, wringing his hands and sweating, profusely.

"Calm yourself, Commissioner!" Batgirl said firmly, running a hand through his graying temples. "I have formulated a plan, that is about to come to fruition! With luck, by this time tomorrow evening, Ivor Bigun will be back behind bars!"

"Let us hope so, Batgirl!" Jim Gordon replied, fervently, dragging his eyes from her superb boobs. "Let us hope so!"