Batgirl Risks All Ch. 08

Story Info
Jenny discovers Bab's secret.
3.8k words
4.49
29k
9
0

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 8: Jenny Discovers All

Sunday, 1:05 am

"Jenny, is that you?" Barbara hissed, into the telephone handset.

"Huh? Who's the hell's this, calling at this time of night?" replied Jennifer, in a grumpy voice, stifling a yawn with the back of her hand.

"It's me honey, Barbara!"

Jennifer was instantly wide-awake. "Barbara, what's happened?" she gasped, excitedly. "Did Batgirl's plan work?"

"Not exactly! Jenny, listen carefully! I want you to phone Commissioner Gordon, and tell him to get over to a small derelict engineering factory, on Madison Street, with as many men as he can muster at this late hour! With luck, he should find Bigun and his three goons there! Then I want you to drive over to that little public park, off Vine Street, and meet me just inside the main gates! Bring a raincoat or something similar with you!"

"Why, it isn't raining?" Jenny said, in a slightly puzzled tone.

"Just do it, Jen! Oh, and please hurry!"

Barbara hung up and breathed a sigh of relief. "It's a good job I know the phone company's secret payphone code," she muttered to herself, thankfully. It had enabled her to make the free call to Jennifer, which was lucky, since she hadn't got any small change on her! Hell, she'd hadn't got ANYTHING on her, for that matter!

She stepped out of the phone booth, deep in thought, and bumped into a smelly, homeless tramp, who just happened to be shuffling past, no doubt looking for a bench to sleep on for the night.

He stared in amazement at the naked female in front of him, as she blushed a deep pink, then turned and ran off, as fast as her long lithe legs would carry her. "Young girls, these days," he exclaimed, shaking his gray-haired head in bemusement, "they're all so damned slutty!"

Sunday, 1:06 am

Ivor Bigun bent down, and picked up the partially dissolved chain link.

"There's no way she could've escaped on her own!" he snarled, twisting around to stare at his three henchmen, suspiciously. "The bitch must've had inside help?"

"It wasn't any of us!" pleaded Phil McAvity, the Scotsman. "We were in the warehouse, playing cards all the time, except for when I went to fetch the pizzas! The last person to come in here was you, boss!"

"I'd like to know how the hell she got out?" added Ben Dover, scratching his bald head, perplexed. "The bitch would've had to come right passed us! There's only the one exit!"

"It must've been the Bat-bitch!" exclaimed Big Willie. "Nobody else could've pulled off a stunt like this!" Little did he realize how right he was!

"We'd better get outta here, pronto!" growled Bigun. "The cops could be swarming all over the joint, any minute now!"

They gang piled all their personal possessions into the station wagon, climbed on board, and it roared out of the gateway at high speed, with a squeal of tires. As they drove down Madison Street, they could hear the sound of the approaching police sirens, in the distance.

Sunday, 1:55 am

Jennifer drew up outside the public park, in her compact Toyota convertible, applied the parking brake and climbed out. She could see the telephone kiosk, some fifty yards down the street from the park gates, but there was no sign of Barbara. Jenny was wearing a sleeveless T-shirt, tennis shorts and sneakers, since it was a rather humid night. As she leant over the side of the car, through the open window, and picked up her raincoat from off the rear seat, she must've been a sight for sore eyes!

She glanced around to ensure that there was no-one about, then strolled over to the closed wrought-iron gates. She noticed that someone had broken the original lock, and the gates were loosely held together by a length of chain and a padlock, as a temporary measure. The damage looked pretty ancient though. She drew in her breath and just managed to squirm through the narrow gap between them, into the park.

Jennifer peered around. The park looked deserted. "Barbara," she hissed, "where are you? Barb..."

"Psst! Over here!"

Jenny spun around, and saw Barbara's head and bare shoulders sticking up from behind some dense bushes. "Are you naked, Barbara?" she asked, going goggle-eyed with surprise.

"Shut up, and pass me the coat!" Barbara snapped, holding out a bare arm.

Jenny passed the raincoat over, grinning broadly, at her friend's obvious embarrassment.

"What kept you, anyway?" Barbara complained, as she pulled on the raincoat.

"It's a long haul over here, from my place!" Jenny retorted.

A few seconds later, Barbara stepped out from behind the bush, buckling up the broad belt of the raincoat. "It's a bit on the short side, isn't it?" she complained.

"That's how people are wearing them this season!" retorted Jenny, as they squeezed through the gate and walked back to the car, together. "Have you got ANYTHING on at all, underneath that?"

Barbara gave her an embarrassed grin, and shook her head. "Nope, not a stitch!"

"How come?" Jenny asked, as they climbed into the car, and Jenny fired up the engine.

"I'm afraid Batgirl's plan went horribly wrong, Jen! Bigun knew it was a trap, and he also knew who I was! I had no choice but to allow myself to get captured! If it hadn't been for Batgirl's courage and nerve, I would never have managed to escape his evil clutches! He was going to do all sorts of despicable things to me, Jenny!" Barbara shuddered, tears glistening in her lovely green eyes.

"What happened to Batgirl?" asked Jenny, breathlessly, as she pulled away from the curb.

"I left her to keep an eye on the villains, until the law turns up!"

"I'm taking you straight home," Jenny announced. "You look terrible! And," she added, "I'm staying the night! You're in no condition to be left on your own!"

Barbara nodded, dumbly, pulling down the short hem of the raincoat, which barely covered her naked pussy.

Jenny passed over a tiny lace hankie. "There's a greasy smudge on the end of your nose, honey!" she murmured, keeping both eyes on the road, as they moved away from downtown Gotham, towards the leafier suburbs. There were a lot of other smudges, as well, but she refrained from mentioning them.

Barbara cleaned herself up, using plenty of spit, and the vanity mirror on the back of the sun visor, before scrubbing as much of the filth as possible, from her arms, thighs and knees.

Jenny caught a brief flash of pussy, out of the corner of her eye. She had been right in her guess. Barbara was completely naked beneath the raincoat! She almost wet her panties at the thought.

Sunday, 2:25 am

"I must've left the lights on?" Barbara said, with a slight frown. The key turned in the Yale lock and Barbara pushed open the door. "Come on in, Jenny," she said, tiredly. "Make yourself at home!"

She walked through into the lounge, unbuckling the belt of her raincoat, and froze, just as she was about to pull it open and shrug it off her shoulders.

"Good evening, Barbara, dear!" said the Commissioner of Police, rising from the couch. "I hope you don't mind, but I let myself in with my key, a few minutes ago?"

"Oh? H-Hi, Daddy!" Barbara exclaimed, swiftly getting over the initial shock, and wrapping the skimpy raincoat tight about herself again and buckling up the belt. "I, ah, I think you already know my friend from work, Jennifer?"

Jim smiled at Jenny. "Good evening young lady," he said, with a sparkle in his old eyes. "I hope you're not in the habit of keeping my daughter out this late every night?" He deliberately glanced at his pocket watch.

"G-Good evening, Mr. Gordon!" Jenny replied, shaking his outstretched hand. "We've, ah, just got back from our girl's night out! We were having such a good time, I guess we both lost track of the time?"

He eyed her up and down, disapprovingly, noting that she was obviously bra-less beneath her tight, white T-shirt, and that her skimpy shorts left little to the imagination. "If I may be so bold, young lady, I would suggest you dress a little more, um, conservatively, in future! Gotham City isn't the safest place for a young girl to be out in, so late at night!"

Jenny nodded "Yes, Sir!" she replied, respectfully.

He turned back to Barbara. "Well take your raincoat off dear," he urged, "and offer Ms. Goodbody a mug of cocoa, or something? Why you're wearing a raincoat in this sultry weather, is beyond me?" He glanced down and noticed Barbara's bare feet. "What in heaven's name happened to your shoes, princess?"

Barbara felt herself blushing. "I, ah, I've left them in Jen's car, Daddy! My poor feet were killing me, so I slipped them off! Er, anyway, what brings you here at this late hour?" she asked, deliberately changing the subject.

The Commissioner suddenly looked serious. "We've just narrowly missed out on nabbing Ivor Bigun and his dastardly crew, this evening, ladies!" he declared, in an obviously irate tone.

Barbara groaned under her breath, trying to hide her disappointment from her father. "What happened, Daddy?" she asked, with a sigh.

"Well, we had this anonymous tip-off, from some female, saying he was holed up in this derelict factory over on Madison, and that Batgirl was keeping tabs on him! It turned out that we found neither, when we got there! Let's pray the Dark Damsel has managed to trail that homicidal rapist and his motley crew, to their new hide-out?"

His grim expression softened. "I had only just received a ransom note from Bigun, in which he claimed to have kidnapped you princess! Thank goodness, it turned out to be nothing more than a diabolical bluff! For a while there, I was almost out of my mind with worry!"

Barbara hurried over and gave her father a big hug. "I'm fine Daddy," she murmured. "I'm sure it was all some devious scheme on his part, to con you out of your police pension?" She stepped back and yawned, almost stretching her arms in the air, before realizing what it would do to the short hem of her raincoat! If her father ever suspected that she was naked beneath the coat, he would go bananas! "I'm absolutely beat, Daddy!" she declared. "I'm sure you can entertain Jenny, while I go take a quick shower?"

"I'm sorry darling, but I must hurry back to headquarters!" he said, apologetically. "Batgirl may, even now, be trying to contact me on the Bat-phone?"

She gave him a loving peck on his cheek. "Okay Daddy, but don't work too hard, or too late," she murmured.

Commissioner Gordon said goodnight to Jenny, and let himself out.

As soon as he had exited the apartment, both girls burst into a fit of giggling. "Phew! That was a close call," Barbara said, with a chuckle, slipping off her raincoat. "Now, I really need to take that shower! Just look at the state of me!"

Jenny stared in amazement, at Barbara's filthy elbows, and the smudges of grease and dirt on her breasts, arms and belly. Her gaze switched to the pleasing swell of Barbara's mons, and she observed her matted pubic hair and the dried cum stains on the insides of her thighs. "What happened to you?" she gasped, wrinkling up her nose in disgust.

"I'm afraid that Bigun had his evil way with me, before I managed to escape! His name is certainly no misnomer!" Barbara added, with a look of revulsion on her face, as she recollected her recent ordeal.

"Did he... Did he damage you?" Jenny asked, anxiously.

Barbara shook her head. "No, thank goodness! Now, I really must take that shower, Jen! I need to wash his disgusting stench off me, as well as the dirt! I feel so... so UNCLEAN!"

"You are a pretty disgusting sight!" Jenny agreed, with a grin. "Just call me, if you need any help scrubbing your back?"

*****

Barbara exited the bathroom, wearing a short, terry cloth robe and a towel wrapped around her damp hair. It took all of Jenny's will power to keep from ravishing her, right there and then! "It's all yours!" Barbara announced. "While your having a shower, I'll go get a couple of sheets and a pillow, so that you can sleep on the sofa! Then, I think I'll get my head down! I feel totally exhausted!"

"What are we going to do about Bigun?" Jenny asked, frowning.

"Hmm! We'll have to see if we can get a fresh lead using that nightclub boss, Lucy Lastik! With a bit of luck, she may lead us, er Batgirl, right to him!"

When Jenny returned, twenty minutes later, there was no sign of Barbara. She peeped back into the bedroom and noticed her lying in bed, fast asleep. She finished drying her hair, and then slipped naked between the sheets that had been spread over the sofa, and snuggled down for the night as best she could. She'd secretly been hoping that Barbara would let her share her bed!

Sunday, 3:13 am

Jenny awoke with a start, and sat bolt upright. She had heard a faint cry!

The sound came again.

"Noo, noooo, pleassse, aaaauuuggghhhh!"

She arose and entered the bedroom, switching on the overhead light. Barbara lay with the sheets pushed down about her waist, a thin film of perspiration glistening on her naked flesh, as she thrashed about, obviously deep in some sexual nightmare.

Jenny leant over and brushed away the beads of cold sweat from Barbara's forehead, before slipping into the bed beside her, and snuggling up close, until they were belly-to-belly, thigh to thigh.

"Hush now," she murmured, leaning over and brushing her soft lips against Barbara's.

Barbara's eyelashes fluttered open. "Jen... in the top drawer of the dressing table!" she whispered, urgently.

Thinking she was referring to sleeping tablets, Jenny stretched over and pulled open the drawer. Her eyes alighted on the battery-powered vibrator, and she immediately realized what her friend wanted.

Jennifer, eased it into Barbara's pussy, and then switched it on. Soon Barbara had fallen into an exhausted, but peaceful sleep, their naked bodies still entwined.

Sunday, 8:15 am

Jenny awoke first, her limbs still entangled with those of the redhead.

For an instant, she was totally disorientated, and then the memories came flooding back. She gently extracted herself from the other girl's embrace, and arose and went to the bathroom to relieve herself. When she returned, she swiftly dressed in her T-shirt and shorts, and sat down at the dressing table, to comb her disheveled, blonde locks.

With a small ping, the waist button flew off her shorts, rolling underneath the dresser. "Damn it!" she muttered, getting down on her hands and knees to search for it. Suddenly, she noticed the previously hidden red button, just beneath the front edge of the dressing table.

Her curiosity aroused, she reached out and pressed it! There was a dull rumble, and she scuttled back in alarm, as the dressing table and a portion of wall and floor it was standing on, suddenly rotated through ninety degrees. "A secret passage?" she breathed, hardly able to contain her excitement. "What on earth does Barbara want with a secret passage?" Suddenly, her eyes alighted on several purple colored outfits, hanging from hooks on the back of the dresser, and realization finally dawned. The final piece of the jigsaw puzzle had just fallen into place.

"Yes, I am the Batgirl," said a quiet, resigned voice from behind her.

Jennifer twisted her neck around, to see Barbara sitting up in bed.

"Barbara... you?" she gasped, realizing that everything was starting to make sense at last.

"Now you know my secret!" Barbara admitted, with a shrug of her shoulders, her naked breasts jiggling, fetchingly. "I must say, it's a great load off my mind!"

"Barbara Gordon is Batgirl!" Jenny said to herself, aloud. "Wow!" She climbed to her feet, and entered the alcove, fingering the material of one of the Bat-costumes. "Do you mind if I try one on?" she asked, with barely suppressed excitement.

"Feel free!" Barbara replied, with a grin.

Jenny eagerly slipped out of her shorts and T-shirt, and pulled on the one-piece catsuit. The stretch material clung to her youthful 35-23-35 inch figure, as though it had been made for her. She slipped on a pair of high-heeled ankle boots and an eye mask and cowl (complete with red wig), then buckled the utility belt low on her hips. She assumed a classic Batgirl stance, legs apart and hands on hips, and gazed at her reflection in the mirror. "Wow! I look terrific!" she cried, overjoyed.

Barbara slipped out of bed and walked up behind her. "You could easily be mistaken for the real Batgirl!" she murmured, her arms slipping through Jenny's and closing over her breasts, feeling Jenny's nipples peak beneath the sheer material.

"You must let me help you, Barbara!" Jenny exclaimed, twisting around in her arms. "No more hair-washing excuses! We could be so good together! Batgirl and... and Sparrow!"

Barbara slipped her hands down over the girl's buttocks, pulling her up against her, squashing their breasts together. "You don't know what you're asking, Jen!" Barbara murmured, giving her a quick peck on the lips, just as she was about to protest. "It's a very dangerous occupation! You need to be superbly fit and agile!"

Jenny kissed her back, lingering a little longer, this time. "I'll have you know that, up until my parents died so tragically eighteen months ago, I was regarded as a potential Olympic standard gymnast!" she panted.

Barbara's eyes opened wide with surprise. "I didn't know that?" she exclaimed.

"There are lots of things you don't know about me!" Jenny replied, her eyes flashing. "I also went to ballet school for years and years, so you can't accuse me of not being agile, or quick on my feet! Please, Barbara?"

"Hmm, that explains some of the more athletic movements you put into your striptease routines!" Barbara murmured, with a smile, as their mouths came together in a long, erotic kiss. "Mmmm!" She felt Jenny's fingers playing with her right nipple, while her other hand slid down between their bellies, and entered her sex, stiff fingers rubbing against Barbara's rapidly burgeoning clitoris.

Finally, she broke away, panting. "You win, you tantalizing little slut," she groaned, "but you must let me instruct you in the art of unarmed combat, and in the use of all my various crime-fighting aids?"

"It's a deal," Jenny agreed eagerly, her blue eyes sparkling with excitement, "although I've already learned how to use one of your special gadgets!"

"Oh?" Barbara's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Yes, this!" Jennifer picked up the vibrator from the bed, and they both burst out laughing.

The two girl's spent much of the remainder of the day going through Batgirl's small arsenal of Bat-gadgets, and Barbara thoroughly instructed Jennifer in the use of some of the more commonly used crime-fighting aids. She was pleasantly surprised, at how quickly her young pupil became adept at their use.

Sunday, 9:30 pm

Later in the evening, Batgirl and Sparrow went out on a short crime patrol, across the city, and the Girl Wonder was astonished at how agile and light on her feet, her new assistant proved to be. Jenny had borrowed one of her spare costumes, and Barbara had to admit that she looked every bit the archetypal, sexy crime-fighter! She also seemed to have a good head for heights, but her first climb up the vertical side of a building, still proved a little hairy, despite the use of a safety line.

An old homeless guy, paused as he drank from a bottle of cheap vino, in a darkened alley, thinking he was seeing double, as the two avenging angels dropped down from a fire escape right in front of him. As they loped off along the alley, he swore off the booze for good, and smashed the half-filled bottle against the wall.

12