Batgirl Risks All Ch. 09

Story Info
Jenny falls into Bigun's evil clutches.
1.5k words
4.46
29k
7

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. It introduces several original characters, and is only loosely based on the comic book heroine. Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9: Attack From The Rear

Monday, 8:00 pm

Jenny stepped into the black leather, thong bikini bottom, and wriggled it up over her hips, until it was snugly positioned over her smooth-shaven mons and between her shapely ass-cheeks, as she got ready for her first routine of the evening. She slipped on the lacy French-cut panties and matching bra, pulled on her high-heels, and was just about to step into a long, flowing green dress, when the door to the dressing room burst open, with a loud crash. One of the other three girls in the room, shrieked, as the towering figures of Ivor Bigun and Big Willie, lumbered in.

"Calm yourselves ladies!" Bigun said, merrily, waving a wicked-looking switchblade knife around in the air. "We're only interested in Blondie here!"

Willie grabbed Jenny about her waist, and lifted her bodily from the floor.

"What are you going to do with me!" she gasped, terrified, despite her new crime-fighting skills.

Bigun grinned at her, evilly. "You wouldn't want to know!" he replied, quickly followed by a nod to Big Willie.

A chloroformed pad of cotton wool was clamped over Jenny's mouth and nostrils. She tried to struggle, holding her breath until her lungs were close to bursting, before accepting the inevitable. Her head lolled back, her blonde hair hanging down, as she shortly lost consciousness.

"If the police come around, asking questions, you haven't seen this bitch, haven't even heard from her!" Bigun snarled, threateningly, to the three other terrified strippers. They all nodded their heads, vigorously, quaking in their G-strings.

The unconscious girl's body was carried from the room by the two brawny henchmen.

Monday, 11:45 pm

Barbara strode back and forth, across her bedroom carpet, frequently glancing at her wristwatch. She was already attired in her purple Batgirl outfit. She'd arranged to meet Jenny there at eleven-fifteen! She was late!

Jenny was supposed to be coming straight from the Blue Barracuda, with any information she might have discovered, and then they were going out on crime patrol together.

"Jenny, where the hell are you?" she muttered, anxiously, glancing at her watch again. Her expression suddenly lightened. "Maybe she's stopped off at her place, first?" she thought. She picked up the phone and dialed, drumming her fingers on the tabletop as she waited for the receiver to be picked up. The phone continued to ring out, and Batgirl slammed the receiver down in frustration.

"I'd better get over to Police Headquarters, to see if there are any developments?" She hastily scribbled a note for Jenny, and left it on top of the dressing table, before slipping through the secret passage and down to the underground garage. She kicked the Batcycle into life, thumbed the radio-controlled door switch, and roared out into the night.

Monday, 11:55 pm

Jenny was still feeling groggy, as she was frog-marched along the narrow corridor, her high-heels clicking against the metal flooring. Her captors paused, while a heavy door was opened with a noisy groan, and she was forcibly pushed through the thick bulkhead into the darkness beyond. There was a click, and a dim overhead light bulb came on, revealing a damp, filthy hold, deep in the belly of some old cargo ship.

She shivered in the damp air, her nipples peaking and goose bumps covering her naked flesh, vaguely aware that they were lifting her onto a sloping wooden ramp, with something dark and menacing protruding about three inches from it's center. They shackled her wrists to short lengths of chain, fixed to the upper corners, while other eager hands pulled off her panties. The thong back of her bikini bottom was pulled aside, and she was positioned over the protrusion. With a yelp of pain, it was forced past her tight anal sphincter and into her protesting rear.

"I'm glad you're fully awake, my dear!" said a familiar voice, followed by a chuckle, as her ankles were drawn apart by his minions, and manacled to short chains fixed to the lower corners of the ramp, leaving her helplessly spread-eagled. "I wouldn't want you to miss this next part!" He cackled again.

"What do you want from me?" Jenny gasped, staring up at him, as he loomed over her, menacingly. Suddenly, the ramp rotated, until it was almost in a vertical position, further increasing the discomfort she was suffering from her anal intruder.

"From you? Why nothing, Jennifer, except, perhaps for a little pleasant diversion, while we wait for your rescuer, Batgirl, to appear!"

Jenny felt her blood run cold. "What do you mean?" she cried, as realization dawned.

Bigun, didn't reply, but grinned, evilly, as he pressed the button of his switchblade knife, and a razor-sharp blade sprang out, causing Jenny to visibly jerk. He reached forward and snicked through the lacy shoulder straps of her bra, then inserted it under the narrow band of material between her heaving breasts. With a flick of his wrist, the blade severed the material connecting the lacy half-cups, and the bra fell away, revealing her small but superbly formed breasts, with their large areolas and upturned nipples. Two more snicks at her hips, and he yanked the thong away, revealing her well-padded, clean-shaven mons to his lecherous gaze.

"Nice, very nice," he murmured, with a leer. "Almost comparable with that of the delectable Ms. Gordon!" He ran a hand down over her right breast, then down over her taut, trembling belly and onto her smooth mons. "I shall do my best to make your stay with us an, ah, memorable one, Jennifer!" He slipped a hooked finger into her pussy, and gave an upward jerk, causing the young blonde to cry out with pain.

"Aaaggghhh!"

"But for now, I think we will try to make you a little more comfortable, and let you settle into your new surroundings!" He reached to one side, and pressed a red button fixed to the side of the ramp.

There was a hum of an electric motor, and Jenny felt something pushing into her anus, as the black dildo slowly extended out of the surface of the ramp. "Oooh! Ooooooh! Oooooooooooh!" She cried out with pain, wriggling her hips and arching her spine, desperately trying to escape the insidious advance of the anal invader, but it was no use! "Oooooh, God!" she gasped. "Pleaseeee, noooooh! It's going to split me in two!"

Finally, the humming stopped, as the device achieved maximum penetration, and she sobbed with relief, despite the excruciating pain. "You, you disgusting pervert!" she sobbed, defiantly.

"Mmm, I am aren't I?" he replied, with another leer, fingering her nipples, which were now standing up like two miniature flagpoles, and almost as stiff. "I shall leave you now, to contemplate your fate!" He turned, abruptly, and departed, along with the rest of his motley crew.

Monday, 12:00 pm

Batgirl strode purposefully into Commissioner James Gordon's office in GCPD headquarters, just as the City Hall clock was striking midnight, her hands on her hips, her chest thrust out, and a grim expression on her face.

"Batgirl, thank goodness you're here!" exclaimed Jim Gordon, rising from his desk, where he had idly been making paper planes, trying not to stare at her gorgeous, jiggling breasts. "We've just received this anonymous note, apparently delivered by hand!" He held out a folded slip of paper.

"What's it say, Commissioner?"

"I haven't opened it, Girl Wonder!" he admitted, shame-faced. "It's addressed to you!"

Batgirl, unfolded the slip of paper, parked her shapely derriere on the corner of his desk, and read the brief message:

Dear Batgirl,

I have got the delicious Jennifer Goodbody, Ms. Barbara Gordon's SPECIAL friend! If you wish to see her alive again, then come to Wharf 69 in the Gotham docklands, at ten tomorrow night! Come on your own! One whiff of the law and the young lady dies!

Your Number One Admirer,

Ivor Bigun.

Barbara's heart skipped a beat, and for an instant, she felt giddy.

"Bad news, Girl Wonder?"

"Yes Commissioner! That evil pervert, Ivor Bigun, has kidnapped your daughter's young friend, Jennifer Goodbody, and he's demanding to meet me tomorrow night or the poor girl dies!"

"This is terrible news!" Jim Gordon exclaimed wringing his hands. "We will, of course supply as many officers as we can spare, to back you up, Batgirl!"

"Thanks Commissioner, but no! The slightest hint of a police presence, and it'll be curtains for poor Jennifer!"

"The best of luck then, Girl Wonder!" he replied, with deepest sincerity. "I'll let my daughter know, of course!"

"I don't think we need to worry Barbara, unduly, at this stage, Commissioner!" Batgirl suggested, sliding her sexy rear off the desk. "She would only worry, unduly!"

"Hmm, maybe you're right, Batgirl?"

"The best thing you can do is, wait here and co-ordinate things, at the nerve-center of operations!" Batgirl added, leaning forward and patting the back of his hand.

Jim Gordon felt a small electric thrill, despite his advanced years.