Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 09

Story Info
The lewd librarian gets caught in the act.
2.8k words
4.56
35.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 9: The Lewd Librarian

Barbara squirmed on the chair behind her office desk, acutely aware that underneath her smart, dark-blue, woolen business suit, she was wearing sexy black stockings, and a pair of crotchless panties. The six-inch stilettos on her feet, had already caused a few raised eyebrows in the library, that morning. Barbara Gordon was renown for wearing sensible, if dull, work clothes, and that included sensible, comfortable footwear.

She'd deliberated, long and hard, on whether to wear the sexy underwear, or to totally ignore Smallpiece's outrageous demands, but then, for some inexplicable reason, she'd slipped the crotchless panties and stockings on, and posed in front of her dressing table mirror. She'd felt a thrill of excitement, as she eased apart her thighs, and her dark-red pubic hair, came into view, quickly followed by a glimpse of pink, glistening pussy flesh.

It certainly gave her a real sexual charge, knowing that her colleagues were totally unaware of her sexy undies!

Barbara had been quizzed by Jenny, earlier that morning, and she'd reluctantly admitted to her friend that Smallpiece had returned to her apartment and forced her to have sex with him. She'd refused to go into graphic detail when pressed, and had certainly suppressed the fact that she'd quite enjoyed the whole experience. She'd also deliberately avoided revealing that she was wearing kinky underwear, since Jenny would have insisted on inspecting it, close up and personal, at the earliest opportunity.

As expected, Jennifer had gotten real mad at her, but Barbara had insisted that her friend keep out of it, and that she was in perfect control of the situation. Nevertheless, the young blonde had left, shaking her head, and cursing, under her breath.

Barbara recollected how she'd pleaded with the puny cat burglar to make love to her, and blushed deeply. She remembered how his big, fat cock had pumped in and out, in and out, of her tight, clinging pussy, bringing her unsurpassed pleasure; how she'd clenched her vaginal muscles about his hard slick shaft, milking his penis, until he'd spurted his hot, feral load deep into her vulva; how it had gone into uncontrolled spasms, as she finally attained her own much-needed climax; how she'd arched her spine up off the bed, ramming her hips up to meet each powerful thrust, crying out with unrestrained animal lust.

"Good morning, Ms. Gordon!"

"Huh?" With a guilty start, Barbara jerked her hand out from under her skirt, where she'd been absently masturbating to her sexual recollections, rubbing stiffened fingers against the puffy outer labia of her unprotected pussy.

"I said 'good morning'!" repeated Brad Fleming, with a broad grin, seeing the startled look on the librarian's face. Luckily for Barbara, her desk had hidden what she had been doing, from his inquisitive gaze.

"Oh, ah, good morning, Bradley! You, ah, you startled me. I, um, I must have been daydreaming?"

"Yeah, you sure were, Ms. Gordon! It looked like you was suffering from an acute bout of stomach ache, at the same time! Ah well, gotta be going! Gotta make sure those electronic safeguards are all working, for the new exhibit! See you around!"

"Oh, er, yes, you do that Brad! Bye!" Barbara replied, anxious to get rid of him, as quickly as possible, so she could clean the stickiness from the fingers of her right hand.

-oOo-

It was about mid-afternoon, when Barbara had an unexpected guest drop into her office.

"Hi there, babe!" exclaimed Cyril, plopping his bony ass on the corner of Barbara's desk, while grinning from ear to ear, like a Cheshire cat.

"What the hell are you doing here, Smallpiece?" she hissed, trying to keep the note of panic out of her voice, while peering around, guiltily, to see if anyone else had observed his entrance. "This part of the library is off-limits to the general public, you idiot! Please go away! You could get me into a whole lot of trouble!"

Smallpiece chuckled. "Yeah, I haven't been taking any precautions, have I?" Then, as an afterthought, he added, "Say, I hope you're on the pill, sweet-cheeks? We don't want you getting pregnant, now do we? What would the Batgirl fan club think, if their sexy heroine showed up eight-months gone?"

Barbara blushed, deeply. "Keep your voice down, you… you idiot!" she hissed. "Anyway, I was already taking the pill, long before I ever met you, so you needn't worry on that score!"

"Oh, I wasn't worried, sugar," Cyril replied, with a dry chuckle. "I'm sure DADDY would be only to ready to pay for an abortion, if it meant protecting his darling daughter's unblemished reputation?" he added, reaching out and placing a hand on her knee.

"Filthy pig!" Barbara hissed, vehemently, but made no attempt to brush his hand away.

Cyril ran his hand up her leg, to the hem of her skirt. "Are you wearing the little presents that I left you, as instructed?" he murmured, slipping his hand further up her silky, stocking-covered thigh, beneath the hem of the skirt.

"Stop it! Someone may come in," she gasped, pushing his hand away. "And, yes, yes I am wearing them! That's what you wanted, wasn't it, only heaven knows why?"

"Because they make you feel all sexy and sinful, knowing that your fellow workers are unaware of what's underneath that drab, boring Assistant Head Librarian exterior! Isn't that right, babe?"

"Yes damn it, YES!" she gasped, blushing with shame, at her admission.

"And because I've decided that I want to fuck you right here in the library!" Cyril added, almost nonchalantly.

"WHAT? You… You must be insane!" gasped Barbara, going a deathly pale.

He smiled, and reached forward to slide his hand up under her skirt, to cup her hot, moist mons. "You know you want it, don't you… Batgirl?" he murmured.

Barbara gasped, as his fingers brushed against her swollen labia, and she belatedly clamped her knees together. "Please, not here, someone will come in and find us at it!" she groaned, squirming her ass on the chair.

Cyril reluctantly removed his hand. "Where then?" he growled, slightly annoyed.

Barbara swallowed hard, and brushed down the hem of her rumpled skirt, trying to gather her scattered wits. "I, ah… There's a storeroom just along the corridor, that we can use."

Jumping to her feet, she grabbed his hand, and dragged him from the office, before someone came along and spotted them.

"It's just along here," she gasped, peering around, to see if they had been observed. "No-one will disturb us in there. There's a key, so we can lock the door, for complete privacy!"

"Sounds good," he replied, reaching up with his free hand, to squeeze her breast, through the thin material of her blouse.

Barbara gave a low groan of arousal. "Please… not here!" she gasped.

It was only when they were inside the storeroom, and Barbara had closed the door behind them, and lent back against it, that she let out a loud sigh of relief. "We should be safe in…" Her words trailed away, as she turned to lock the door. The key was missing from the lock. "Drat!"

"What is it?" Cyril asked, running both hands over her shapely, miniskirt clad derriere.

She twisted around into his arms. "The door key, it… it's missing!" she gasped, wide-eyed.

"We will just have to take a risk then," he replied, with an amused grin on his rodent features. "Now, take off your blouse and skirt, I want to see what you look like in my presents!"

Barbara licked her dry lips and nodded. Her fingers quickly unbuttoned her shirt, and she shrugged it off, revealing her naked breasts, in all their glory. His presents hadn't included a bra, so she'd assumed that she wasn't to wear one. Her nipples were already standing out, hard and firm, a clear indication of her high state of arousal, as if it wasn't already obvious. She fumbled with the rear zip of her skirt, before pushing it down over her hips, and letting it drop about her ankles, then quickly stepping out of it, to stand in front of him, legs slightly apart, in just her shoes, stockings and panties. "Well, what do you think?" she asked, huskily.

Cyril finished unzipping his pants, and pulled out his already erect cock, hefting it in his right hand before replying. "Nice, very nice," he murmured, catching a glimpse of succulent pink, through the dark thatch of pubic curls. He stepped forward, and ran his hands over her firm, rounded breasts, gently hefting them in his palms, before flicking her erect nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Barbara gasped with pleasure. He leant in and kissed her gently on the lips, maintaining eye contact the whole time. "Now turn around and brace yourself, hands against the wall, and legs astride!" he ordered, quietly. His foreplay technique left a lot to be desired.

Barbara gulped and nodded, then turned to face the wall, placing her hands well apart, at about shoulder height, while shuffling her heels further apart. She could feel herself growing wetter by the second, as her arousal grew.

"Wider," Cyril ordered, "and push that shapely ass out high in the air!"

Barbara, licked her suddenly dry lips, and complied, feeling his hands on her hips, as he guided his erection toward its glistening pink target, clearly exposed by her crotchless lacy underwear.

"Ooohhh!" she gasped, as she felt the head of his penis nuzzling at the entrance to her already sopping pussy.

"Now beg me for it!" he whispered in her ear, taking a firm grip of her hips.

Barbara felt a flush of humiliation, but she knew that she wanted his cock, more than anything else in the world, at that moment. "Screw me, you bastard!" she snarled, through clenched teeth.

He chuckled. "Tut, tut! Such unladylike language!" he admonished, with a smirk.

"Unngghhh!" Her tits slammed against the wall, as he suddenly plunged into her eager snatch, catching her by surprise.

"Brace yourself!" he admonished, pulling her ass back onto his cock, as he skewered her fully, then easing back out, until just the bulbous head of his cock remained lodged between her tightly-stretched pussy lips.

"Yes, yess, yessss!" Barbara cried, as he started to piston in and out of her well-lubricated sheath, her pussy muscles contracting about his thick shaft, with each partial withdrawal. "Oh, yes, yesssss! Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah…"

-oOo-

Brad Fleming happened to glance up from the electronic schematic diagram he had been studying, and his eyes bulged, as he saw the display on the computer monitor. It was a view of the storeroom where he'd set up the hidden CCTV camera, and it showed two people in there; a man and a woman. The man was a total stranger, but he instantly recognized the female. It was Barbara Gordon! What's more, she was as near as damn-it buck naked, wearing just stockings and panties, and the guy was fucking into her from behind, like a man possessed!

"Holy Shit!" he gasped, peering closer. "The stuck-up bitch is fucking some guy, and enjoying every second, by the look of it? Now I've finally got you where I want you, Miss 'high and fuckin' mighty' Gordon!"

He jumped up from his chair, and headed for the storeroom, as fast as his legs would take him.

-oOo-

Barbara was gasping out loud, with each powerful thrust into her pussy, feeling her orgasm rapidly approaching. "Harder, harder, you bastard!" she groaned, tossing her head from side to side, and arching her spine, her nipples standing out from her tight breasts, like twin ICBMs emerging from underground silos.

Cyril grinned, determined to satisfy his pet slut. He could feel his cum churning in his taut balls, as he approached his climax. "Brace yourself, bitch," he panted, "I'm just about to shoot my load!"

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Open up!" called the angry voice of Brad Fleming. "I know you're in there!" The doorknob started to turn.

Barbara's eyes flew wide open, and she spun around, even as a startled Cyril was withdrawing his penis from her sopping cunt. "Help me! Please help me?" she cried out, at the top of her voice, at the same time bringing her one knee up, with all her might, and slamming it into the startled Smallpiece's crotch.

"Yeowwww!" he screeched, doubling up and crumpling to the floor, even as the door flew inward, almost bursting off its hinges, and Brad stumbled in.

"Oh Brad, Brad, thank goodness you arrived when you did!" Barbara sobbed, throwing her arms around the confused man's neck, and deliberately pressing her naked breasts up against his chest.

"Er, what's going on here?" Brad asked, frowning, taking in the sight of the moaning man squirming on the floor, clutching his balls, with his pants about his knees, while acutely aware of the near-naked, sobbing female, clinging to him like a leech.

"He… He was j-just about to rape me, Brad!" Barbara gasped, tears streaming from her big green eyes. "When you banged on the door, I took my chance, and kneed the pig in the testicles!"

"Who is this guy?" demanded Brad, frowning. From what he'd observed on the video camera, the rape had been well under way, before he arrived.

"I-I don't know? I've never seen him before! He just grabbed me, outside in the corridor, held a knife to my throat, then forced me in here! Then he made me strip, and told me he was going to rape me! Thank God you arrived in time, Brad! I'm sure he was going to slit my throat, once he'd had his evil way with me?" As she lied to Brad, Barbara squirmed her body against his, acutely aware of the hard bulge in his pants.

"You poor thing!" Brad murmured, completely taken in by her act, stroking her long red hair sympathetically, unaware of the smile that briefly touched her full lips.

Barbara gazed up at him, through tear-filled eyes, a look of misery on her face. "How can I ever thank you?" she gasped, raising her face to his. Next moment, she was kissing him, passionately, and Brad found himself kissing her back.

Suddenly, the door slammed wide open, and Brad broke off the kiss, to see the rapist hot-footing it along the hallway, tugging his pants up about his waist as he ran. He turned to give chase, but somehow managed to stumble over Barbara's outstretched foot, and tumble to the ground.

By the time he'd regained his feet, the stranger had disappeared from view, around a bend in the corridor. "Damn, he's getting away, the bastard!" he swore. "You'd better get dressed, Ms. Gordon, while I alert security!" With that, Brad ran out of the room.

Barbara smiled, smugly, to herself. "Thanks to my quick-thinking, I may just have gotten away with it?" she thought. Then her face fell. "Oh God, what will Smallpiece do next?" she wondered. "Will the bastard reveal Batgirl's secret identity to the world, and end two promising careers?"

-oOo-

As soon as Cyril was far enough away from the Gotham City Central Library to feel safe, he paused and lent back against the alley wall, panting heavily, and rubbing his badly bruised testicles through the material of his pants. "Bitch!" he snarled, angrily. "Nobody fucks with Cyril Smallpiece and gets away with it! It's time to make a heap of money from your closely guarded secret. After all, there's always plenty more fish in the sea, when you're loaded!" he reminded himself with a sneer, before stumbling on.

-oOo-

The news of Barbara's attempted rape went around the library employees like wildfire, and the Head Librarian, Mr. Peabody, called her into his office, to discuss the matter and to reassure her that procedures would be set into place to ensure that a similar incident could never occur again.

"I insist that you have the rest of the day off, to recover from your harrowing ordeal, Barbara!" the Head Librarian announced, patting the back of her hand, fatherly, after listening to her version of events.

"That's not really necessary…" Barbara began, blushing, prettily.

"Nonsense! I insist! I'll see you bright and early in the morning!" he replied, waving aside her protests.

Jennifer wanted to accompany Barbara back home, but the redhead insisted she would be all right, and that there was no need.