Batgirl: The Price of Silence Ch. 13

Story Info
Barbara abused, Batman confused, The Joker...
1.7k words
4.6
39.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is not so much about the adventures of Batgirl, but more about the developing sexuality of Barbara Gordon. The storyline continues from that of 'Batgirl Risks All' and re-introduces the character of Jennifer Goodbody A.K.A. Sparrow.

Enjoy!

Warning! This story contains material of an adult nature and is intended for mature readers and for personal use only. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter 13: In The Meantime…

"Ooohhhhhh! Unngghhh!" Barbara cried out, arching her back and jerking her hips, as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time, the battery-powered vibrator that was strapped about her hips, continuing to thrum, insistently, in her sopping pussy.

The Joker entered the cellar, and chuckled at the sight that greeted his eyes. The girl's breasts were thrust forward, crested by rock-hard, tightly-clamped nipples, as she shuddered in the aftershocks of orgasm, her hips still jerking.

"Please…" she gasped, as he walked over to her. "Please… no more, I beg of you!"

The Joker's garish smile, remained firmly fixed on his face, as he proceeded to unbuckle the straps from about her hips and thighs, that held the dildo in place within her. He slowly withdrew the cum-coated sex toy, and then released the nipple clamps.

"Aaugghh! Oh, thank you, thank you!" Barbara gasped, despite the throbbing pain from her abused tits, as the blood rushed back into them.

The Joker admired the neatly trimmed arrowhead of auburn hair at the base of her belly, pointing to the lightly haired bulge of her mons, now glistening with her love juices.

"Aaaaaahhh!" Barbara gasped, jerking, as the dildo was replaced by a pale probing finger.

The Joker pistoned it back and fourth for a few seconds, then removed it, before closely examining the pale glistening digit, now thickly coated with his prisoner's secretions. "Excellent!" he hissed. "You have come to the boil quite nicely, Miss Gordon!" He swiftly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his gruesome chopper, hefting it in his hand, menacingly.

"Noooooooo!" cried his helpless victim, her eyes widening with terror, as she realized what he was about to do.

"Oh, yes!" chuckled the Joker, positioning the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. "We may as well have a little fun, while we're waiting for daddy to come up with your ransom money!" With that, he jerked his hips forward, fully impaling her, in a single mighty thrust.

"Aaagghhh!" Barbara screeched, as he grabbed her ass, and started to pump in and out of her sex, his cock making a squelching sound, as it slid back and forth in her sopping vagina, his balls slapping against her pudenda, with each plunge.

"Now this is what I call good and ready!" panted the Joker, sliding his hands down over the back of her booted thighs, before hefting them up onto his hips, to more fully penetrate her. "It's a shame… you… aren't Batgirl, Miss Gordon," he panted, "or… my pleasure… would be… complete!"

Despite herself, Barbara closed her eyes, and started to pant through slack lips, in time with his powerful thrusts. "Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah…" Her spine arched, and her head hung back, with her hair hanging down, her swollen breasts thrusting out toward The Joker.

Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, The Joker lowered his mouth over one erect nipple and sucked, eagerly, while supporting her buttocks on his large hands, and pistoning into her sopping twat. Despite her wetness, the girl was delightfully tight, her cunt muscles clinging to his thick shaft.

"Nnngghh! Ah, ah, ah… Please, nooooooh!" pleaded the aroused girl, shaking her head from side to side, even as she felt a massive orgasm rapidly building inside her.

The Joker switched tits, and nipped the second teat between his sharp front teeth, causing the girl to jerk.

"Aaaiiieee!" screeched Barbara, the sudden pain causing her to tumble over the edge into her orgasm.

The spasming muscles contracting about his slick shaft, proved too much for her rapist, and he started to cum, copiously, pumping his hot seed deep into her womb.

"Oh yes, yesss, yesssss!" cried the Joker, emptying his load into her belly. At some point, the girl had locked her ankles behind his ass, in an attempt to pull his cock deeper inside herself.

He emptied his load into her, and withdrew his wet, shrinking organ. "Now didn't that feel real good, slut?" he chortled, lowering her feet to the floor.

The terrified girl opened her eyes, saw the glittering madness in his eyes, swallowed hard, and nodded.

"Now, I want you to tell me all about the security measures that have been put into place at the Central Library, to protect the 'Glastonbury Tome', Ms. Gordon?" he murmured, reaching out to painfully tweak a nipple.

-oOo-

Batman finished viewing the video for the tenth time, and sat back in his chair. "Well, did either of you spot anything?" he asked, grimly.

"I never realized Barbara had such fabulous breasts!" exclaimed the Boy Wonder, rubbing the tent in the front of his Robin-briefs.

"Did either of you notice the muffled disco-beat in the background?" enquired Sparrow, ignoring Robin's chauvinistic comment and the bulge in his briefs.

"Hmm, you noticed that to?" murmured Batman, with a frown. "It could suggest noisy neighbors, or…"

"…or some sort of discothèque, or nightclub!" added Jenny, excitedly. "That cellar, could be in the basement of some club or other?"

"Holy Heavy Metal!" cried Robin, pounding one gloved fist into the palm of the other.

-oOo-

Harry Hartmann leant back in his chair, in the small room that served as the Security Center for the Gotham City Central Library, munching on a salami sandwich, with a steaming mug of coffee sitting on the desk in front of him, and glanced up at the bank of monitor screens, connected to the various CCTV cameras throughout the building. He paid particular attention to the two monitors showing the glass display case, containing the 'Glastonbury Tome', and the two burly armed security guards who were patrolling the room.

Harry preferred the night shift, at least it kept that 'pain in the ass' Brad Fleming, out of his hair. He chuckled, rubbing the bald pate of his head. "Or at least it would, if I had any hair left," he grumbled to himself, good-naturedly. Fleming had only recently been employed by the library as a Computer Tech (sorry, I.T. Specialist), but he hadn't wasted much time muscling his way into the security responsibilities as well, as he tried to make himself appear indispensable. Harry couldn't stand the creep!

Now security cameras are all well and good, provided there aren't 'blind' spots in the surveillance system. Unfortunately, in this case, there was! Due to penny-pinching, there were far more rooms and corridors than there were CCTV cameras to cover them. Therefore, Harry didn't see the big guy who was creeping along the corridor, toward the open doorway of the Security Center. The intruder had entered the building via a second story window, at the rear of the premises, which did not have an alarm fitted to it.

Sid eased his way along the dimly lit corridor, towards the bright rectangle of light emanating from the open doorway of the security center. He peeked around the doorjamb, to see the seated night security guard, sitting back, staring up at the bank of monitors in front of him. He silently slipped into the room.

The first thing Harry knew, about the presence of the intruder, was when the blackjack zapped him across the back of his bald head. He gave a pained grunt, and lapsed into unconsciousness.

Sid quickly located the controls for the infrared security beams about the display cabinet that contained the 'Glastonbury Tome', and switched them off. They had been exactly where the Gordon girl had said they would be! He also deactivated the burglar alarms that were directly linked to Police Headquarters, before pulling out his mobile phone, and entering a number.

"Yeah?"

"Electronics de-activated, Boss!" he murmured, at the sound of The Joker's voice. "I'm on my way down to unlock the rear delivery doors!"

-oOo-

Five minutes later, he unlocked the 'Goods Delivery' doors, and swung them open.

The Joker slipped inside, accompanied by the huge henchman, Jake. "Any problems?" he asked.

Sid shook his head. "No, Boss! It was just as the girl described it! The old security guy is sleeping, soundly, but there are still those two armed guards, in the exhibit room!"

"Don't worry about them!" retorted the Joker, with a painted grin. "They will be no trouble!"

-oOo-

"Would either of you gentlemen like to sniff my exquisite buttonhole?" enquired The Joker, stepping into the exhibit room, while clamping a small gasmask over his lower face.

"Huh?" exclaimed one of the guards, staring at the green-haired ghoul, wide-eyed. Both guards went for their guns.

A greenish gas gushed from the carnation in the Joker's lapel, and enveloped the head and shoulders of both guards. Immediately, they both started coughing and spluttering, and their hands went to their throats, their guns forgotten, as they slowly collapsed to the ground, gasping for air, their faces going blue.

The Joker gave the deadly gas thirty seconds to disperse, then removed the small gasmask that he'd clamped over his nose and mouth. One of the guards gave a last twitch, before dying.

"Did you have to use such a deadly gas, boss?" growled Jake entering the room, and walking over to the glass exhibit case.

"It's neater this way," replied the Joker, with his fixed grin.

Jake's fist smashed into the reinforced laminated glass, shattering it into a million shards, before gently scooping up the book, and placing it into the briefcase he was carrying. "You sure this moldy old book is worth a million bucks?" he asked the Joker, disbelievingly.

The Joker chuckled. "I've already lined up a client, who's willing to pay exactly that amount!" he confirmed. "So, don't damage the goods, there's a good fellow!"

As the three men left the building by the rear door, the Joker glanced at his watch. It read: 11:59 pm. Everything was going according to plan. "Sam, bring the van around, then wait for us!" he ordered, handing the hoodlum the briefcase. "And don't loose this!"

Sam nodded, and hurried away. The Joker hurried over to an open manhole, and dropped down into the depths of the sewer system.