Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper Ch. 08

Story Info
Even Batman makes mistakes (penultimate chapter).
3.5k words
4.6
19.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the seventh in an ongoing series of Batgirl adventures, mainly based on characters in the early Batman comics and that wonderful '60s TV series but with the timeline brought up to the present.

Warning! This fictional story contains strictly ADULT content and is ONLY intended for mature readers and for personal consumption. No copyright infringement is intended.

The Adventures Of Batgirl

Batgirl: The Vampyre Caper

Chapter 8: Even The Best Laid Plans...

The call came through on the police radio, while the two homicide detectives were on their journey back to GCPD headquarters in central Gotham. They diverted off their route and headed for an old rundown industrial area of the city, situated just to the south-west of the docklands. Apparently, some young kids who had been playing hookey from school, had stumbled upon four dead bodies in an old abandoned church. Renee wound down the window and clamped the magnetic base of the flashing lamp onto the roof above her head, while Harvey turned on the police siren and pressed his foot down on the gas pedal.

The battered Chevrolet Impala swung into the dusty square in front of the crumbling church building, raising a billowing cloud of dust, as it screeched to a halt behind the two black and whites with flashing blue lights, that were already parked out front. The two detectives leapt out of their vehicle and ran inside.

The police officer on the door, instantly recognized the two homicide detectives and waved them through, with a perfunctory greeting. None of the media vultures had arrived yet, but a small crowd of curious bystanders had already started to gather outside the church, attracted by the police presence.

"What have we got here, Maloney?" Harvey growled, approaching a uniformed officer who was trying to keep a tight rein on three scruffy youngsters, all about 10 or 11 years old, who were yelling their heads off and generally misbehaving..

"Four bodies, all gangland types, plus a suitcase full of high grade cocaine. We figured this might have been a shoot-out between rival gangs, until we caught sight of the bodies."

"Wha'd'ya mean?" Harvey asked, frowning.

"Better go take a look for yourself, Harv."

Montoya had already walked over to the centre of the room, where a second uniformed officer had just finished marking off a large area in the centre of the nave, using fluorescent yellow police barrier tape. Four blood splattered corpses, lay sprawled out among the remains of the shattered pews. She automatically crossed herself, being a devout Catholic. Even if the church had long since ceased to be used for worship, Renee still thought of it as a Place of God.

Harvey ambled over and joined her. It was obvious what Maloney had been alluding to. All four bodies had an unearthly bleached white pallor to their skin, and expressions of absolute terror on their faces. They had all died a horrible death.

"Another four victims of the vampire, by the look of it," Montoya muttered, hugging herself. The slim brunette shivered, violently. The atmosphere inside the church, suddenly felt very chilly.

Harvey nodded, before ducking under the tape barrier and approaching the nearest of the dead men.

"Hey, don't go tramping around in there, you moron," protested the uniformed sergeant, in an alarmed tone. "The forensic boys haven't had a chance to check things out yet."

Harvey ignored this comment and did a perfunctory check of all four victims. They all had the familiar twin puncture marks in their necks. "Looks like the vampire must've surprised these guys, while a drugs deal was goin' down," he said, looking over at his partner.

Montoya nodded her agreement, before indicating the battered suitcase with a further nod of her head. "Well, there's the suitcase full of drugs, but where's the money?" she asked.

Detective Bullock peered around. "Yeah, where IS the money?" He gave the uniformed sergeant a jaundiced glare. "They don't usually accept checks or credit cards during this sort of transaction," he informed the man, pointing out the blatantly obvious.

"Don't look at me, I ain't seen no money," the policeman protested, going bright red in the face. "Perhaps one of them managed to hightail it outta here with the cash?"

Renee shook her luxurious crown of long dark hair from side to side. "No way, Sarg! No-one gets away from this creature."

"In that case, where the hell is..." Harvey paused, as a metaphoric light bulb lit up in his mind.

He hurried over to the group of youngsters, who were still noisily playing up a red-faced Officer Maloney. "Okay, you guys, where is it?" he growled, impatiently.

"Where's what?" retorted a cheeky-faced youngster with spiky ginger hair and freckles all over his face, grinning at the scruffy copper. He was obviously the leader of the trio. "Ya stink, Ugly!" he added, as he caught a whiff of Harvey's stale tobacco breath.

Harvey grabbed the front of the kid's shirt in one meaty fist and lifted him high off his feet. "The money, you little shit," he snarled, giving the youngster a vigorous shake. "Where's the money?"

The wide-eyed kid was frightened now. He could see that this big, fat copper was in no mood to be flim-flammed. "It's hidden over there, under that pile of rubble," he cried, pointing a shaky finger. "We weren't gonna keep it, honest, mister!"

"Yeah, sure you weren't," agreed Harvey, gently placing the kid back onto his feet and smoothing down his crumpled shirtfront. "Good boy." He showed him a nicotine-stained set of teeth, then patted the urchin on his cheek, perhaps a little bit harder than was strictly necessary. "Honesty is always the best policy, son. You remember that," he advised, with a chuckle.

He turned and strode over to the indicated pile of stone rubble, accompanied by Maloney.

"You didn't have to be quite so rough on the kid," Renee remonstrated.

"It got the right result didn't it," Harvey snapped, bending down to start sorting through the rubble. "Ah, here's what I'm looking for!"

He extracted a dust-covered briefcase, snapped open the catches and opened the lid. Inside, were neatly stacked bundles of used one-hundred dollar bills. Harvey gave a chortle of delight. "Wow! No wonder the little punks were tempted," he exclaimed.

Renee sighed and gave him one of her disapproving looks. "Don't loose sight of the main objective, detective. There's a vampire on the loose out there and the body count is going up... fast!"

-oOo-

The various law enforcement agencies had all been fully mobilized to be on the lookout for the vampire killer, as well as any sightings of Batgirl or Barbara Gordon. Roadblocks had been set up by armed police, on every major route out of the city, hopefully to prevent the killer from escaping into the surrounding countryside.

The newspapers and local TV and radio stations, had finally picked up on the vampire connection and the front pages of the papers were given over to lurid headlines such as 'Vampire on the Prowl in Gotham' and 'Blood Sucking Monster Terrorizes City'. The general population was in a state of turmoil, not knowing whether to lock their doors or fall about laughing, at the sheer ludicrousness of such claims. The heightened police activity did nothing to put their minds at ease, especially since the national media were starting to show an interest.

The official police stance, was that, YES, there had been several mysterious deaths, but NO, they were not looking for some blood-sucking vampire, but a wild animal, possibly a black panther, that may have escaped from a circus or private zoo. Police Commissioner James Gordon had refused to give specific details of any of these suspicious deaths, saying that to do so at that stage, would be prejudicial to the ongoing police investigations.

Page four of the Gotham Daily Gazette, contained a small news item on the disappearance of Barbara Gordon, the Commissioner's only daughter, speculating that she may have lost her memory and wandered off somewhere. The reporter had failed to make a connection to the inexplicable death of Dr. Macintyre.

-oOo-

Batgirl sat with her shapely ass perched on one of the steps of a rusting metal fire escape, half way up the side of an old tenement block, that was situated in one of the more run down districts of Gotham City. The elevated vantage point, enabled her to keep a lookout for any approaching cops or the Caped Crusaders. She also had a carefully organized escape route over the rooftops, should it become necessary to take to her heels. Batgirl squirmed, uncomfortably. She couldn't wait for night time to arrive. Recently, she'd noticed that bright daylight tended to make her feel more and more irritable.

Her back stiffened, as a musical beep came from one of the compartments in the utility belt slung low on her hips. She flipped open the compartment, took out her cellphone and saw that she had just received a text message from Jenny. The Voluptuous Vampire frowned, but decided to see what Jen had to say for herself. She pressed the 'read' key:

B, worried sick bout u. Need 2 meet u somewhere. Name time/place. J.

"Short and sweet," Barbara mused to herself, then frowned. "Of course, this could be some sort of trap?" she muttered, then shook her cowled head. "No way! If there's one person I can still trust, it's gotta be Jen." Barbara had already realized that she was going to need some help, if she was to successfully evade the clutches of Gotham City's finest AND the Dynamic Duo, with all the leading edge technology that they had at their disposal.

Making up her mind, she started texting a reply to her blonde friend.

-oOo-

The Gotham Knights were one of the most successful teams in the NFL and often played to packed crowds of over 70,000 during the football season. Their home stadium, the Gotham Superdome, was some six miles from the city centre and comprised three broad tiers of seats that completely encircled the playing field. The atmosphere during a game was frequently electric, the roar of a capacity crowd, almost deafening. But the world famous old stadium was a very different place when it was deserted and in darkness, apart from the dim, glow of the barely adequate emergency lighting.

The slightest sound seemed to be magnified, as Jennifer cautiously made her way up a concrete staircase, heading for the pre-arranged rendezvous point. She was wearing a simple check shirt and blue jeans combination, together with a pair of 'sensible' jogging sneakers, which enabled her to move almost noiselessly.

She switched on the narrow beam of her pencil thin flashlight and directed it onto the dial of her wristwatch. The time was ten minutes before midnight. After double-checking her schematic of the stadium layout, she continued on her way.

Jenny had found the unlocked door just where Batgirl had said it would be, and slipped inside the stadium, before making her way toward the designated meeting place, in the middle tier of the East stand. She had no idea of the whereabouts of the Dynamic Duo, but knew that they wouldn't be very far away. She'd arranged to meet the Dark Angel at the stroke of midnight.

Jennifer didn't like tricking her best friend like this, but it was essential to get the vampiress off the streets, before any more people died.

She arrived at the small open area at the top of the staircase and stared down over row upon row of seats to the darkened playing field bellow. Jenny shivered, as she peered around. She knew she was taking a tremendous risk with this meeting. Batgirl was no longer predictable. At any instant, the blood lust might overcome the Dark Angel and then, even she would not be safe.

She jumped, nervously, as a length of rope snaked down from somewhere above, just to her left. A swishing sound followed and, moments later, a curvaceous purple clad figure rappelled down the taut line, to lightly land beside her.

"Hello, Jen," murmured the purple colored beauty, smiling, as she deliberately placed both hands on her flared hips and thrust out her chest, in her familiar sexy Batgirl pose. Even under the dim emergency lighting, Jenny could clearly see the large dark areolas surrounding the prominent nipples of her friend's spectacular size 36c breasts.

The blue-eyed blonde swallowed, nervously. "H-Hey, Barbara," she greeted, timidly, raising her eyes up to Batgirl's face.

The Dark Angel smirked at this. "You didn't tell anyone where you were going, did you?" she enquired, a suspicious frown replacing the grin.

"N-No, of course not. You told me not to."

"Good!" The confident smile returned. "So, what did you want to say to me, that couldn't be said over the phone?"

Jenny rushed, headlong, into an explanation, forgetting everything that Batman had instructed her to say. "You've got to give yourself up, Barbara," she pleaded. "You're not well. You need specialist treatment, to cure you of this... this thirst for human blood, this blood lust. Oh, please, Barbara, you can't go on like this. It's only going to be a matter of time before the police finally hunt you down."

The Voluptuous Vampire smiled at her, sympathetically. "Poor Jen, so naïve, so gullible," she murmured reaching out to wipe away a tear from her friend's miserable face. "Have you been listening to that nasty Batman again?"

The young blonde bristled at her condescending words. "Yes! Yes I have," she retorted, brushing the hand away. "He's right, Barbara, you do need help. How many other people have to die, before you come to your senses?"

A momentary flash of anger, coarsened the redhead's features. "You little fool!" she snapped. "Don't you realize that I am probably the most powerful creature that this puny little world has ever seen. My Vampirium costume makes me almost invincible and when this so-called 'blood lust' comes upon me, the speed of my reactions is incredible."

"But what about your victims, those you have drained of their life-giving blood?" Jenny cried, clenching her fists and stamping her foot in sheer exasperation.

"Oh, those." The Dark Damsel shrugged her shoulders, dismissively. "They are of no great consequence."

"Oooooooohhh, how could you say that," Jenny cried, angrily, stepping forward to pound her fists against Batgirl's chest. "It's that damned, Vampirium, it's effected your mind somehow."

"Nonsense!" Barbara grabbed her wrists and pulled the blonde up against her. "I need your help, Jen," she said, huskily, their faces mere inches apart. "I've got to get out of Gotham, ideally out of this country, before the net closes in on me."

"No, no! You must surrender to the forces of law and..." Jennifer's protest was cut short, as Batgirl's mouth descended over hers, in a long passionate kiss. Jenny's pounding fists started to falter, then her arms slipped around Batgirl's neck, as she surrendered to her basic instincts and started to return the kiss, enthusiastically . She was hardly aware of Batgirl's hands tearing open the front of her shirt and pulling it down off her shoulders.

As their kiss came to an end and they drew apart, Batgirl noticed the small silver cross hanging from a fine silver chain about Jen's neck. It rested on her chest just above her heaving, white lace encased breasts. "Protecting yourself against vampires, I see?" she said with just a hint of a smile on her lips, nodding toward the necklace.

Jenny blushed but nodded.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint you, honey, but it isn't working," Barbara added with a grin, slipping Jenny's small conical breasts out of the half-cups of her bra then sucking each nipple into her mouth in turn, until it was hard and fully erect.

"Aaahhh! Noooo! Please don't, you mustn't," Jennifer gasped, shaking her head, while arching her back and presenting up her tits for further welcome attention. She made no attempt to resist, as the purple siren unbuckled her belt and unzipped her jeans.

Batgirl slowly squatted down before the blonde, at the same time, dragging the girl's jeans and panties down about her knees.

Unbidden, Jen eased apart her thighs and gasped with pleasure, as Batgirl's tongue speared into her glistening sex. As Barbara oscillated her tongue deep inside her vulva and tweaked her burgeoning clitoris between finger and thumb, Jennifer cried out in unrestrained delight. "Yes, yes, oh yesssss!"

After she had brought the squirming blonde to a multiple climax, Batgirl rocked back on her heels and looked up at the dazed but happy girl. Jenny's copious secretions glistened around the Dark Angel's mouth and ran down her chin.

"I need your help, Jen. I want you to smuggle me out of the city in the trunk of your car. You'll need to make some excuse about needing to visit a sick relative, or something, to avoid any awkward questions being asked at the library. Once through the police blockades, you can drive me to the nearest international airport outside the State. They shouldn't be on the lookout for me there. You'll need to pack a suitcase full of clothes for me, as well my passport and money. Will you do that for me, honey? You're my only hope."

Jennifer sighed, opened her eyes and stared down at the Voluptuous Vampire kneeling before her. "How can I possibly refuse," she murmured, happily, lovingly caressing the pointed Bat-ears of Batgirl's cowl. "But only if you promise me one thing, first."

"Anything!" replied Batgirl, eagerly.

"You must refrain from drinking the blood of any more of Gotham's citizens."

"I shall try my best, but it won't be easy," agreed the Dark Damsel, before rising to her feet and sealing their bargain with another long, passionate kiss.

-oOo-

"Over here, Batman!" There was a note of urgency in Robin's voice.

The Caped Crusader hurried over to his colorful partner, who was down on one knee leaning over the motionless body of his blonde girlfriend, near the top of a stadium staircase. Jennifer's shirt was torn open and her jeans and panties were in an untidy tangle about her ankles. Her sexual secretions were still oozing out of her pussy and trickling down into the valley between her ass cheeks.

"Is she...?" Batman began.

"No, she's still alive, no thanks to us," snapped the Boy Wonder, angrily. He had been against this plan from the very beginning, claiming it was far too risky. "It looks like our Voluptuous Vampire was satisfied with just the sex this time, thank goodness."

"Mmmmmm! Ooooohhh!" Jennifer's eyelids fluttered open and she smiled up at the two Caped Crusaders who were anxiously hovering over her. "What happened to you guys?" she enquired. "I tried to keep Batgirl occupied for as long as possible, but now she's long gone."

Batman gave her an embarrassed smile. "Sorry we arrived late, Jennifer, but..."

"The Bat-mobile ran out of gasoline, when we were barely halfway here!" snapped Robin, giving his grey and black clad partner an accusing stare. "SOMEONE forgot to fill up the gas tank."

"We had to jog the rest of the way," added Batman, red-faced. "We didn't arrive until just gone half past twelve. We were both worried stiff."

Jenny eyed the tent that had formed in the front of each Caped Crusader's briefs. "Still are, by the look of it," she replied, with a little snigger.

They both went a bright red and covered themselves with their hands.

"If you wouldn't mind turning around, guys, I'll try to make myself a little more respectable," she added, with a grin.

They hurriedly complied.

Jennifer climbed to her feet and pulled up her panties and jeans. Next, she slipped her boobs back into her bra cups, pulled her baggy shirt closed about her slim waist and tucked it into the waistband of her pants, before tightly buckling up her leather belt.

"You can turn around now!"

"What happened here?" demanded the Dark Knight, relieved to see her fully dressed. "We were dreading the possibility of finding your body, drained of blood."

12