Bath House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

"Come with me," he whispered and took my hand in his. He led me to his bedroom, where the sheets had already been turned down and candles lit just enough to see. The seduction had worked and as I got onto his bed, I felt his hand touch my ass and then it slipped down onto my hardened cock. He jacked me a few times until I turned to face him with my mouth open.

"Tell me what you like Bob," said Jeff. He loosely held my cock in one hand and moved his other hand onto my ass. His fingers ran down my crack and when I felt a finger tip depress on my anus I moaned.

"I like what you're doing now. I liked when we were kissing. I liked being sexed up in the shower while you watched. I like looking at you. I like how you make me feel inside when you talk to me and while you touch me."

"How do I make you feel inside Bob?" He lightly jacked my cock.

"You make me feel young again and sexy and open minded and wanting to explore anything sexual with you."

He moved both of his hands onto my ass cheeks and pried them apart. Then he spat on my ass several times and I felt his saliva drip over my anus.

"Oh god Jeff," I began but didn't really know what else to say until I felt his tongue on my anus. "Oh god Jeff that feels incredible."

Jeff licked around my anus as well as over it numerous times. Each lick set off my sensitivity sensors and at this time I became even more aware of my inner need.

I began moaning as Jeff continued to lick my ass hole and I got louder as I felt his tongue push inside my hole. I reached around and put my hand on the back of his head and caressed his scalp as he tongued me. The pleasure I received from him was immense and as he seemed so eager to eat me out that I wanted to help by holding his head down there as long as he'd let me.

When he withdrew, my ass was totally wet. A thin film of saliva coated my inner cheeks and my anus and hole were thoroughly wet.

"You taste so fucking good Bob," he said. "I may have to eat you out again later."

I fell to my side and rolled over onto my back and looked at him. Bending my knees and opening myself up to him I crooked a finger and invited him closer. As he crawled between my legs I said "I'll do bareback for you, just let me suck your cock first, okay?

Jeff nodded and inched his way up my torso. When his knees hit my arm pits, he leaned forward and bumped his cock to my lips. Instinctively, I parted my lips and he pushed himself into my mouth. I felt his spongy cock head on my tongue and pursed my lips as tightly as I could to create a nice suction feeling for him. Jeff moaned as I continued sucking his cock and then he pulled out and raised himself upward just a little more so that his balls hung over my mouth and then he lowered them onto my lips.

I opened right up and his balls dropped into my mouth and I snaked my tongue around them and out my mouth to make contact with the place between his balls and his ass hole. Jeff moaned loudly as I held his balls in my mouth and licked him between his legs. He thrust his hard shaft against my face, affirming for me his satisfaction with my effort thus far.

This was only the beginning. My truth was making itself more aware as I succumbed to the lust I felt and to Jeff's body. I wasn't just here to suck cock anymore. I wanted him to fuck me in the ass too. But that's not the whole story either. I want to let go of all my inhibitions and be a total slut with him. I'm so glad he brought me here and now I want to make sure he has no regrets for his decision.

Jeff remained over my face for well over five minutes. I bathed his balls and cock and when he lifted off me and moved his cock down to mine, I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his lower back. Jeff leaned in and kissed me on the mouth just then and we allowed ourselves a very intimate French kiss.

I felt one of his hands slip between our mouths and then his finger pushed in past my lips. "Suck it for me honey," he whispered. Oh my god, he called me honey and I like the effect it has on me. I suck his finger real good, wetting it up. "Now spit on it baby," he says and I do. We kiss again after that as I feel him cover my ass again with his hand and then his wet finger rests upon my anus. He pushes his finger into my ass at the same time his tongue goes into my mouth. The dual penetration opens a new doorway for me and I moan and thrust my hard cock upward wanting genital to genital contact with him.

We stopped kissing and Jeff looked me in the eyes. I could feel his lust bore right through me, melting any remaining defenses I may have still held onto. He kissed me softly on the lips and then he put the finger that was in my ass up to my lips. "Taste yourself for me Bob."

While maintaining eye contact, I opened my mouth for him and he put his finger inside. I could smell my ass on his finger and though it was a little foul it wasn't really that bad. There was nothing really on it to lick off and so I washed his dirty finger with my tongue and saliva until he withdrew it and returned it to my ass hole.

We kissed again and Jeff passionately French-kissed me. His lust felt much more energetic this time and I became lost in the moment as his finger penetrated my ass to the knuckle. As we lay together on his bed, Jeff alternated wetting his finger in my mouth and inserting it into my ass. After his finger had reached its depth, he moved it in a circular motion, as though stirring a cocktail with your finger. The effect on me was as if another layer of inhibition had been removed.

The circling sensation his finger had on my ass hole was making me very horny for something bigger until finally I began verbalizing my needs.

"Jeff, your honey wants a cock in his ass."

He slowed his fingering and unscrewed it from my ass hole only to raise his finger and stick it into my mouth. I moaned as I accepted his dirty finger, suckling it like a newborn. "That's it honey, you're my ass to mouth slut aren't you?"

I nodded and moaned in affirmation of his statement as I continued sucking and licking his finger. There was really no foul odor or taste anymore and that surprised me a little, but in a good way.

"Just a minute," he said and suddenly leapt from the bed. He went to his bathroom and returned with a box of condoms and a tube. When he jumped onto the bed and into my arms, I felt whole again.

"Is that lube?"

"Yes honey, it's called anal-eze."

"Thank you for taking care of me Jeff."

"Yeah, you're going to need it, you're pretty tight."

"Thanks for making my first time the best ever." I suddenly blurted out.

He smiled and said "just relax baby, I'm going to push a long thin tip inside you and fill you with the whole tube."

I turned over onto my stomach and raised my ass in the air for him. Reaching back, I pried my cheeks open and said "does this help?"

"Of course it does." Then, as he carried out his mission, I felt my ass cool off as the gel kissed the inside of my ass hole. Shortly after that I heard the unmistakable sound of a condom package being ripped open and I turned to him and said "you don't need that, I want you bareback."

Jeff smiled at the news I gave him and said "I love bareback."

"I'm glad. I want to give you everything you love."

"Come here," he said and as I rose to my knees and greeted him, I felt some gel squeeze out of my ass. In response, I let my hand go to my ass and I said "I think some came out."

"It's okay, I gave you a lot because I intend to be inside you for a very long time."

"Wow."

I looked down at his cock and noticed it was very erect and then I put my hand on it and jacked him softly as I returned my gaze to his eyes and leaned in to kiss him. We moaned together as we kissed and I fondled his cock. Its girth and length and the fullness of the engorged head excited me. At long last, the moment of truth was upon us and I knew I wanted to be sodomized more than ever by this man.

When our kiss ended, I said "I'm ready when you are. Just tell me how you want me."

He said "Lie down on your side and bring your knees up to your chest."

I lay down as requested. "You sound like my doctor before he gives me an anal exam."

"I learned this from one. It's the easiest way in. Now shut up and relax."

I relaxed as Jeff touched the tip of his cock to my anus. He rubbed it around my hole and then he put it over the opening of my hole and I could feel him enter me. He did this several times, pushing only slightly, exercising great patience as he pushed himself into me a little further each time. When his cock head pushed past my outer ring, his cock plunged into me about 3 more inches and I gasped out loud.

"That's it baby, god you feel good," he said. "Just relax while I hold right here."

When I felt relaxed Jeff withdrew to his cock head and then pushed the entire length of his shaft deep into my ass. "Oh fuck," I exclaimed.

He reached across my chest and cupped my chin in his hand and turned my gaze toward him and then he kissed me full on the mouth as his cock moved back and then thrust into me again. To feel his cock sawing in and out of my ass, throbbing each time he was completely buried inside me was incredible. Every thrust was pleasurable and with his tongue in my mouth I felt an intimacy between us that I wanted.

Jeff was making love to me. Not romantic love but intimate love. It was a level of respect and induction.

"God your cock feels great in my ass" I blurted out.

Jeff put his right hand on my hip and pushed me forward as he said "It's time for you to be face down and experience how deep I can go inside you."

We rolled over together and I suddenly felt his weight on top of me. His body blanketing mine and his cock driving deeper into my hole fed my need to be ridden. As he performed a push-up with his hands pressing onto the mattress on either side of me, his cock went deeper still. And, then Jeff withdrew to the engorged head and slammed himself onto me. He repeated this long stroking activity, achieving very deep penetration over and over and each time he plunged back into me, I felt a need to say something.

Instead I moaned for him and Jeff whispered "your ass is so tight Bob, I love breaking in new ass."

As Jeff pounded me, I felt him stretching me open. This awareness intensified my own lust and suddenly I remembered advice given to me by a phone sex girl once. She said she likes to push her pucker outward as her man slips into her ass and then she sucks her pucker inward as he withdraws. That way, it produces maximum friction and pleasure for him. Anyway, we'd call it pink out, brown in, and that exactly what I wanted to do for Jeff.

"Oh yeah, oh my god, honey what are you doing, that feels incredible" he exclaimed as he continued long stroking while I performed the pink out, brown in exercise.

"Fuck me Jeff. Fuck my brains out," I yelled.

Jeff's pace quickened while he continued to long stroke in and out of my butt. I kept pace with him, milking his cock each time he drew out of me and then again as he plunged into me. We went on and on like this for several minutes and I relished every second of it.

"I'm going to cum soon," he grunted. "Your ass feels so tight ... I never cum this early."

I could feel the desire in his voice and the used my own lust for his cock to push him over the top. "Pound into me Jeff. God you feel great. Stuff your cock inside me lover and give me your hot load."

"Oh fuck yeah, Bob, I'm pounding you now." As he spoke, the tempo increased and I felt as though he were starting to fire on all cylinders. His cock slammed in and out of me like pistons pounding the valves on a V8 engine. I tired from the pink out brown in friction producing activity I started only moments ago. His speed and force were just too much to keep up with and so I let go. He had stretched my ass hole and was now sodomizing me at full speed.

The effect on my cock was not lost on me. If anything, I wanted to turn over and be jacked by him as he butt-fucked me toward orgasm. But then again, I didn't want to interfere with the anal pleasure I was receiving either. My predicament did not last long and soon afterward, I heard him sigh and then I felt his hot liquid spray inside my hole.

It burned just a little, but in a good way. At least that's what I thought. Jeff leaned on top of me as he emptied the remainder of his load into my rectum. His weight seemed heavier as he relaxed on top of me. I liked feeling his cum in my ass and even better that his body was now blanketing mine.

He moaned his satisfaction and said "that was fantastic."

"Yes it was," I said to him. "I like you being on top of me."

"Me too," he said. He was still inside me and I could feel his erection throb. "Wow," I said, "I felt that."

Jeff gently short stroked himself in and out of me again. "Oh yeah," I said, "I love having your large cock inside me. Fuck me as long as you want," I said and turned my gaze to the side hoping to make eye contact. It was like he read my mind and was waiting for my lips to meet his. Once again, I opened right up and let him explore my mouth with his probing tongue.

After a long soulful kiss and lots of slobber on my face, he moved his arms underneath me and then held me in place as he turned over onto his back. Now I was on top of him while his cock remained firmly inside me. As though he had read my mind, he moved one of his hands onto my cock and slowly jacked me while his cock continued to piston in and out of my open ass.

His hand did not have to work hard at all. Combined with the effects of his cock I was feeling an impending orgasm beyond compare. The rise was pure pleasure and in this heightened state, I turned my face toward his once again and said "I'm about to cum, is it okay?"

He laughed and said "Of course baby, show me your fountain of joy."

That did it for me. My eruption shot upward, fueled by rope after rope of hot cum, each arc spiraling upward and then downward and then landing into a pool on my belly. Each spurt was the bi-product of pure lust aided by a nice firm cock buried in my ass and a man's firm grip around my cock. Then, as my last spasms subsided, my eyes felt heavy and everything went dark.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12