Bath House Explorer

Story Info
My first time in a gay bath house.
971 words
3.88
82.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is something that I had fantasized about for a very long time. Now the time had come to take the plunge. I was standing at the front door of a gay bathhouse. This is a big step! I have been to adult book stores and received anonymous blow jobs from strangers, but this is a whole new level.

I took a deep breath and opened the front door. Now I was standing in a small room with another door in front of me and a counter to my left. After paying my admission I was buzzed through the next door to a larger room with another counter to my left. Here I received a locker key, a towel and directions to my locker. There were three floors above me and one below. Let the exploring begin!

The locker room was in the basement. After heading down the spiral staircase I found the locker room. I took ALL my clothes off except for my sandals and wrap the towel around my waist. The basement had a wet and dry sauna, a shower room, a gym and a room with a sling. Being around 11 am I was the only one on this level. So, I head back to the stairs. The first floor seemed to be a common area with a juice bar and a pool table and video games. The second floor was nothing but private rooms. As I walk the hallway I passed a few rooms with men watching TV and some stroking themselves. I was not ready to step into a room yet.

The third floor there are more private rooms but there is an entrance to a very dark area at the end of the hallway. There is a sign next to the entrance that says "Glory Row." I head in and wait for my eyes to adjust. Once my eyes adjust, I can see that this area is filled with small stalls with glory holes in between. I understand what goes on in here but I am once again alone.

The top floor has more private rooms with a different room at the end of the hallway. This is a room with built-in benches along two walls and a TV on another wall. There was gay porn on the TV. Here I decided to sit for awhile. I was not alone. There were two other men already in there. They were on the same bench but with several feet of space in between them. I took a seat on the other wall and watch and waited. One gentleman was probably in his 50's, overweight and very hairy. The other guy was similar to me in his 40's and in much better shape and had a shaved head. After a few minutes I noticed that both of them were stroking under their towels. The older guy was the first to expose himself. He was flaccid and small. I was watching these two guys out of the corner of my eye while trying to be concentrating on the TV action. I could no longer resist, I reached under my towel and began to stroke my semi-hard dick. After another 5 or 10 minutes the older man got up and left the room. He was barely out of the room when the other guy opened his towel and began stroking his much more impressive cock. I thought it was only fair that I open my towel. By this time my 7 ½ dick is rock hard and standing up against my stomach. I begin stroking my dick while watching some dude get fucked on the TV. After about two minutes I notice movement out of the corner of my eye. This guy just stands up walks over in front of me and falls to his knees. Without saying a word, he grabs my dick and begins to give me a magnificent blow job. He his getting all in his mouth and licking my balls while stroking me. But after about 3 minutes he just gets up, wraps the towel around his waist and walks out of this mini-theater. I am sitting there in shock with my groin covered in spit. After recovering for a minute I get up and head out of the theater leaving it empty.

I cannot see where my new friend has gone. I head back down the stairs to "Glory Row." After my eyes adjust to the darkness I see a form sitting in one of the cubicles. His hand is resting in a glory hole of the adjoining cubicle. I head into that cube and drop my towel. He immediately reaches out and grabs me and then pulls me to his mouth. I did not think this was possible but he is even better than the first guy. After a few minutes of this someone brushes a hand along my ass. I pull away from the glory hole and turn to see another glory hole with an arm through it. As I turn the arm grabs me and pulls my cock through the hole. He is not as good as the first two but he moaning with great enthusiasm. This is really turning me on and I let him continue. The man in the other cubicle now begins to explore my ass with his wet finger. After about three minutes of this very wet, loud bj and at least two fingers in my ass I blast a huge load down a very thankful throat.

With shaky knees I wrapped the towel around myself and head back to the locker room. I think I have had enough for one day. I will be back in this town in a few weeks. Next time I will return. I really would like someone to violate my backside.