Bath Time

Story Info
she gives Master a bath.
1.5k words
3.77
21.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling as he enters through the front door, wearing only a collar around her neck, his slave awaits his wishes. "Greetings Master." she says, her eyes downcast, her hands in her lap as she kneels before him. "Greetings girl, have you been good this day?" her Master asks, his eyes moving over her kneeling form possessively. "Girl has been good, Master." she replies, her eyes never lifting. "Girl wonders how Master's day was?" Gentle said as she moves to in front of her Master. "My day was fine, but I do like to come home." Master says as he runs his hand through her hair. She leans gently into the hand upon her hair. "Girl wonders if Master wishes a bath, to wash away all the days worries." she whispers. "Yes, go and ready it for me. I will be there soon." her Master replies, as he sets down his keys and shrugs out of his coat in the entranceway. "Yes, Master." She replies.

Moving gracefully to her feet, her eyes still downcast, moving through the living area, double checking to make sure all was in it's place for her Master to relax after his bath. Moving softly, her body swaying gently, as she walks down the hall towards the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, she moves into the bedroom, gather her Master's robe from its place, hanging beside the closest. Moving back towards the door, she gently closes it. Walking softly across the hall, she opens a hall closest, receiving a towel and a washcloth, before continuing into the bathroom.

Upon, entering the bathroom, she gently hangs the robe on a hook attached to the wall, placing the towels on the counter. Kneeling, beside the tub, she leans over to start the water, making sure that the temperature is just right, for her Master. Finding her Master's favorite music and candles, she lights each one with care. Making sure the radio was, just right, and the volume to his liking, as the tub fills. Double-checking everything she has done, to make sure all was ready for her Master, placing the washcloth onto the side of the tub. Moving the soap and shampoo closer to the washcloth, she hears her Master, walking down the hallway towards the bathroom.

Moving, so that she is facing the door, she kneels, just as he enters the bathroom. Looking around he sees that all is in place for his bath, looking down on her head; he moves to stand in front of her. Her eyes downcast, she sees just to his knees, he black slacks tailoring and caressing his body. "Stand." Her Master says. "Yes, Master." She says, rising gracefully to her feet. "Undress me." Her Master says. "Yes, Master." She replies, raising her eyes only enough to accomplish this command. Moving her hands up, she begins to unbutton his shirt, looking at her Master's chest as it is slowly reveled. Standing on her tiptoes, she gently removes the shirt from his shoulders, slowly folding it and placing it into the hamper that was a few feet away.

Moving back in front of her Master, she slowly undoing his belt, slowly sliding it from each belt loop, finally placing it in it rightful spot when not in use. Her Master's eyes watching her ever move, as she does as she was commanded. Her hands move to his button and zipper, slowly undoing them, gently lowering his pants down his legs so that he may step out of them. Her body visually shaking as her arousal heightens at seeing her Master undressed. He watches her as she licks her lips, smiling to himself, as he watches her reaction to his arousal. "I am ready now, you will wash me." He says as he moves the washcloth away from the tub.

:"Yes, Master." She says, taking a deep breath as she tries to control her arousal. Watching aa her Master, moves and slowly sinks into the warm water. "Begin." He says, as he looks at her. "Yes, Master." She says as she kneels beside the tub, reaching for the soap, wetting her hands slightly so that she can lather them. She begins soaping his chest, moving her hands along his chest and arms, watching her own hands as she sees the contrast in the color and the quality of their skins. Her hands move gentle but surely over his body as she cleans him, all the time she feels his eyes on her. Upon, reaching his stomach, she moves her hand lower, slowly lather his hard cock, her hands gentle but firm.

He watches her face and her body as she lathers his own with soap, her breasts moving slight as her arms and hands work at their duty. "Stop." He says, watching as she stops what she is doing, placing her hands back in her lap. "Come here." He says as she places his hand out, gently she places her own in his, as she pulls her gently into the tub with him; her body slowly slides down his lather chest. "You are a good girl." He says smiling at her. Blushing she replies softly, "Thank you Master." Slowly his hands start to explore her body, his bath forgotten for the moment. Gently his hands fondle her breast, sliding lower on her body as he cups her pussy. Her breathing becoming harder at his exploration of her body, staying completely still giving herself to him, with no regents for doing so.

His thumb slowly slides over her clit, moving in circular motions, as his finger slide into her. Upon, hearing her gasp, he smiles to himself, moving his hand faster and faster, bringing her the brink, but never over it. Slowly, moving his hand away he hears a soft whimper come from her, smiling he says. "Look at me girl, I want you to mount me, but you are not to place your hands upon me, do you understand?" Slowly, raising her eyes to his, she whispers softly, "Yes Master." Placing one of her hands, on either side of his head on the wall, she slowly slides herself down onto his hard cock, simply sitting there as she waits for the next command. He watches her eyes as she slowly raises his hips and lowers them; watches as she closes her eyes and leans her head back moving against him. " Did I say you could close your eyes?" He asks. She opens them instantly, shame reflecting in them for disobeying him, "No, Master, girl is sorry."

"Ride me, but your hands are to remain where they are." He says as he looks into her eyes, sensing that she may drop her vision from his, he leans forward and places a soft kiss upon her lips. She slowly starts to move her hips up and down, rotating and swaying them as she moves. Moving slowly at first, her arousal under control as she tries to give him his pleasure, seeing that she is holding her passion in check he leans forward taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking and nipping at it his hand sliding up her leg towards her ass. Biting her lip as a low moan escapes her, she moves faster and harder on him, her eyes locked with his as she suckles from her breast. Gazing into her eyes, he sees the fiery passion that is consuming them both, as his hand roams her ass pulling her still closer to him.

Moving faster her hips rotating as she grinds down on him, her eyes gazing into his as her orgasm comes upon her, moaning softly she looks at him, seeing his smile at her orgasm and her sounds. Feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm, he moves his hips a little relishing in the feel of her muscles clinching around his hard cock. "Kneel." He says, watching as she raises herself off his cock, kneeling and leaning a bit over the edge of the tub, as she watches him position himself behind her. His eyes locked with hers for a split moment, before he slams his hard cock into her, retching a audible moan from between her lips. Moving fast as he leaves and fills her pussy, each time harder then the previous, hearing her moans as she pressing herself back against him.

Slowly his moans start to join hers as she orgasms around his cock, again and again. He moves his hands along her back as he moves in and out of her, moaning at the feel of her muscles clinching around his cock. Feeling his own orgasm coming on he starts to move faster and harder into her, making her orgasm again around his cock, as he moans he leans forward a little to place a soft kiss upon her shoulder, never losing the motion with his hips. His hands slide around the front of her, fondling her breasts watching her as her eyes close and her head falls back against his body. He orgasm building with every one of hers, watching her moans and breath hard, he leaves her completely to slam into her once more, spilling his seed into her pussy as she orgasms around his cock, both moaning. Holding each other close as they ride the waves of passion together, slowly as the float back to earth, he leans against her back, kissing her shoulder gently, he whispers softly, "You are a good girl." Smiling to herself, as she feels his familiar weight, she wonders what will happen next time, during bath time.