Bath Time Fantasy

Story Info
Fantasy and masturbation while relaxing in the tub
804 words
3.08
51.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of a long weekend and the time for relaxing has come. I begin by lighting candles. Scents of vanilla, butter pecan and hazelnut fill the room......light flickers off the walls. Thoughts of you dance through my mind. I try to sort out things from the weekend and begin planning my week. You continue to interrupt me.......your jokes, thoughtfulness.....the magnetism which draws me to you. I shake my head. I turn on the faucets to the large soaker tub, regulating the warmth high enough so that I can barely stand it. Vanilla scented bubble bath and baby oil are added. I turn on some classic blues.....Gladys Night, Ottis Redding. Thoughts again jump to you. I pin my curls up onto my head and set my class of wine on the ledge next to the tub. Candle light flickers off of the walls.

I step into the tub and slowly lower myself down into the warm bubbles. I take a long sip of wine and then lay my head back on the edge and close my eyes. Taking the sponge I squeeze warm water all over my body.......lifting my arms up and letting the water run down. I raise one leg at a time up to the side of the tub and let the water trickle down my calves and thighs. I settle back into the tub, resting my arms along the sides of the tub, feet propped up to the edge.

As I lie there with my eyes closed I begin to think of the events of the weekend, things I need to get done this week. Again my mind jumps back to you.

I begin to think of you and I close my eyes, imagining you here with me. As I imagine you there, my fingertips begin to stroke my legs. I start at the ankles.....trying to sense your hands. Very slowly and softly I trail my fingers up over the curve of my calves, around to the tops of my thighs. Slowly I paint circles with my fingers.....imagining your lips at the back of my knee. I draw small designs over the insides of my thighs. One of my hands plays up over my stomach to my belly button and delicately up the center of my body, leaving a trail of goose bumps as I follow the valley between my breasts. My fingers take on a life of their own and my hand moves to my right breast. I draw concentric circles inward until I reach my nipple. I imagine your lips and tongue teasing me. As I run the tips of my fingers over it, shocks of pleasure go straight to my core. The fingers of my other hand have now taken pleasure as their main purpose, stroking higher and higher until they reach my center. As I stroke and tease myself, my world centers around thoughts of you and I wish so much you were here with me.

My fingers move faster, one of my legs is now resting on the edge of the tub. The fingers of my other hand are roaming from one hard nipple to the other. My mind roams.....imagining you sitting in the tub behind me. I am resting my head back onto one of your shoulders, your lips on my temple. You are stroking both hands down my arms, entwining your fingers with mine. You move both of your hands back up my arms to my shoulders, down until each of your hands is cupping a breast. As I your fingers gently tease my nipples, my fingers are doing the same. As I imagine your hands moving down over my stomach and even lower, they are my hands also. In my mind, my arms reach up behind me to encircle your neck and you bend down to whisper in my ear, "I want you". In reality my hands and fingers are becoming more urgent, bringing me closer and closer. In my waking dream, you softly kiss my neck, slowly entering me with your fingers. The fingers of one hand are working magic with the core of my pleasure, while the fingers of the other hand are stroking me and sliding deeper within me. Oh, how I wish this were really you.

I am so close now between my thoughts of you and the actions of my own fingers and hands. I can almost hear you whisper "Now!" in my ear, and I peak....crashing over the edge and moaning. I feel it so intensely my entire body trembles, arching up out of the water. As I slowly come back to reality, I feel a slight sense of emptiness knowing it was physically all me and not you. However, somehow I do know that you were there in my mind and it satisfies me....for now.