Bathe with Me

Story Info
She thinks of secret lover in the tub.
1k words
3.55
26.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the deep woods of Colorado, high atop a flat top mountain, close to the sun, I have this little cabin, quite beautiful actually. It is used for the summer, Christmas, vacation and things.

It is made of light pine, all through out, no drywall, or carpet. A wood burning stove, no ceilings, just rafters. Upstairs, well, up the small ladder to the second floor, just to the left is a bathroom.

In the back of the room, against a glass wall, is a four-clawed black bathtub. With a tall, elegant, chrome flat ended spout protruding from the front. A small shelf with a candle hung from the back. The window behind the tub, glass from the floor to the ceiling, high above the trees, no one can see in. Above the bathtub in the ceiling, a long, wide skylight window, a glass window box for the tub to be neatly placed in. I put the tub here, in front of the glass, just for thinking of him on nights like this.

The floor is wood remember, so when I walk in, the feeling is cold, and smooth against the bottom of my feet. I close the door behind me, a sliding board lock. I light a white candle by the door, it smells like sandalwood.

My hair twisted up in a knot at the nape of my neck, a few spirals have escaped and are brushing my shoulders. My floor length black bathrobe is tied loosely, hanging open at the chest, giving just a hint of each one of my breasts. I walk to the tub and I have always like d the way the silk ran across my legs, my thighs when I walk. One just as smooth as the other.

I lean over and pull the lever towards me, dropping the plug on the chain into the hole. I light the candle on the back bathtub caddy; it smells like vanilla, this makes me think of him. I walk to the mirror and notice my skin, looks almost glowing in the light when its dim and I drop my robe to the floor beneath me, feeling it glide down my body so freely. I like the way I look, and I like the way my hips curve more than most, I like the way my body responds to my mind like some game, I play with myself and it’s exactly the same, my nipples can get hard at the sound of his name; When we’re together sometimes I’ll just say it, to hear how it sounds in my mouth when I do, it’s a word I rarely get a chance to use, some secret inside that only I know, so when I say his name out loud, I can feel it, and there it is again that familiar feeling.

I walk from the mirror to the tub, still naked, the room is not cold, nor hot, it is quite perfect. The tub is nearing full now I will slow it, I glance out the window, its dark, and I am isolated. I step, toes first, cautiously into the water, jumping a little, it needs to be hotter, and I turn up the water as hot as it goes, and tested it again with the tips of my toes. Mmmm that feels nice, I sink one leg in, than the other, the water is heavenly against my cold skin. Standing naked in the bath, water to my knees, I glance out the window and wonder where he is, what is he doing, wish he could see this.

I carefully place my ass atop the hot water, sinking in slowly, as it begins to get hotter, seated now, I turn off the faucet. My tits peeking from beneath the surface, nipples are hard, and my skin is steaming, I turn the light off with the remote, the two candles cast shadows, of the trees on my walls, the sky is so clear, it is painfully quiet up here. I rest each arm on the side of the tub, I feel almost sleepy thinking of him, thinking of his eyes or something he said, I parted my legs without even knowing it, knees were now just sticking out from the water, I feel my breast, how they feel in my hand, I think of your fingers, your touch and again my thoughts drowned me with your body again. I look out the window and clear my mind, closing my eyes leaving every thought behind. I think of your eyes, your face and your mouth I think of your hands, your back and everything else. I feel my lips, smooth and clean shaven, I slip my first finger slowly between them, finding my center, my clit it’s already pulsating, rubbing gently back and forth, rocking my hips so slowly against my hand, trying to be back in that moment again, when you held me there, in the palm of your hand, tasted my skin, your cock in my hand.

My fingers rub harder now, around in circles, slippery now, my mind is racing all the things on your body I would like to be tasting, feeling your cock and your mouth on my clit; tasting your orgasms, pulling them from you. The seizures of liquid bliss that ripple in my cunt, my fingers buried deep in it. Slipping them deeper, inside and out, your face in my lap taking my breath. This water is hot and there’s sweat on my skin, I feel it, it’s near, I can only think of fucking you now, from on top grinding hard down onto you, and from the back, on my stomach, it’s deep there, I know you like my ass pressed up into you harder and harder.

While I beg you to fuck me just fuck me harder, rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy I can’t get these thoughts of you inside of me, out of my mind. Water splashes some on the floor, I must sound loud, as I struggle to breathe as my pussy begins to tremble, contract and seize. No one is around to hear me say it, I call out your name, and my pussy feels it, wherever you are or whatever you are doing, in the bath with me, you were fucking perfect.