Bathhouse Bottom Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, clearly blocking the passage to the rear section, no one seemed to care. My hands had found his hips, the rhythm changing as my arms began to guide his movements, then force them to meet my own desires. He was kissing the man in front of him, my cock pushing inside him to its hilt. Glancing around, I saw men on both sides of us, with a couple pleasuring each other as another session of group sex began.

My shoulders arched back as my hips moved, and soon, my back was against the wet wall. Its support was welcome, helping position my cock to enjoy fucking the available ass in front of me. A sense of pure male power was growing somewhere around the base of my grinding cock, a sensation I have only experienced once, when sliding between the legs of the first man I ever kissed. This realization just made me harder, thrusting deeper as my hands guided him. He was bent, the other man supporting him, and it was easy to imagine them playing with each other's cock.

My mind had stopped functioning a while back, but at some point it became plain that the wetly slapping sound I had been hearing was caused by my back and ass moving as I fucked. Looking around again, even more men had gathered to watch, some clearly getting off on what we were doing in front of them, making my own sense of power grow. We had already been fucking for a while, both of us sharing in an unexpectedly satisfying match of lust and talent. Though maybe less unexpected on his part, as he had made me hard and then offered his skilled ass for my cock to fuck.

This sense of complete domination was an unexpected, and irresistible, thrill. Having an audience to witness it just added to the feeling, awareness flooding through at each thrust that I had surrendered myself to what was going on as much as the man bent in front of me, my cock pressed to its base against his spread ass.

My eyes closed again, my cock now starting to demand its reward, its need reflected and increasing as the bent man added his own grinding motion to the action. My body was covered in sweat, the sounds of our activity seemingly echoing in the space, when words again filled the half-lit room. 'Ride ... oh yeah .. fuck .. year' is how it started, and then started to repeat the basic theme, 'Ride .. ride .. yeah .. fuck ride .. ride.' By now, we were both moving in perfect ecstasy, and it wasn't even clear who was doing the riding, him or I. When my orgasm started, he began to slam against my pubic bone, as the jets of cum swelled my cockhead inside him.

As the sexual intensity began to subside, pretty much the only thought in my mind was that maybe I shouldn't have been so quick in turning down the previous opportunities, followed by the realization that had been one of the hottest sessions of hot driving sex in quite a while. A fact driven home by the number of men who had watched it, getting sucked or jacking off. Such occasions are why we get naked and sweaty in the dark with other men, after all.

12