Bathhouse Mid-Afternoon Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe how perfectly slutty I felt, being so mutually public was an added delight. My bare ass on the floor, legs spread, sucking a man's nipple as he made me cum was beyond my ability to stop, something we both knew at this point. His smell, unlike but at least as sexy as any woman's, just added to this ongoing surrender, giving in to the way he kept pressing my mouth against his chest, taking deep breaths as he kept stroking me. His clenched hand was starting to focus just underneath my cockhead, the sensation overwhelming me, as I slumped back and my legs opened even wider, as he settled his balls against my middle.

He knew that I wanted to cum, but to try to get the upper hand, I reached for his hard cock, starting to jack him off, feeling his body on top of mine. However, his excitement just added to my own, since I knew the precise reason he was starting to play with my hard cock differently. After a bit, it became clear that he had played, and won at, such games in the past, because my hand was the one that slackened its motion as he brought me past temptingly near, and then the boundary of orgasm, knowing that I wanted to be cumming at the hand of this man squatting over me, dominating me even as I kept my hand on his rigid cock, a man whose arms against my head kept my mouth at his hairy nipple, a stranger whose enveloping smell filled my senses.

The first jet rising through my rigid length was followed by several more, a perfect feeling of slutty satisfaction knowing that I was freely cumming with so many other naked strangers around me. I couldn't stop myself from letting another man take me over the edge into paradise, a reality that I'm sure all of us there understood from intimate experience. My hand was still on his hard cock, and it only took a minute to make him cum in turn, my teeth at his nipple, a finger sliding over his slippery asshole, I felt the hot cum splatter my skin as my finger went deeper past his clenching and loosening anal ring, feeling his orgasm. I knew that when I left for the shower, anyone I met could see just how slutty I had been in the steam, another man's cum on my skin. Which remained a less arousing thought than the reality that anyone could have seen my naked cock jetting cum into the shared sexual space, adding itself to what already undoubtedly existed on the floors and benches.

12