Bathhouse October Anniversay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rapidly it became plain I wasn't the only one unable to keep his hands from cock touching, just like the man in the narrow part of the entranceway. It was possible to move past him without further distraction, drawn by a couple further on, each playing with the other's cock. Edging around, sitting on the bench, I placed a couple of condoms to my left, freeing my left hand.

Several men were spread around the space, including the ones that could only be surmised from the sounds coming from the unlit space. The bench was warm, the air thick with pleasantly wet warmth. Offering a perfect place to relax after having almost cum several times upstairs. My cock was half hard, slowly growing harder while being stroked.

A man came next to me, sitting down. Glancing at his cock, seeing him glance at mine, apparently provided sufficient invitation for him to reach out to stroke my thigh, causing me to gasp and stroke harder. Of course, my truly rutty state would have been obvious to anyone with a bit of experience in the baths, especially the way my eyes were watching him play with his horny rod.

This focus made it easy to grab his cock without any preliminaries, leading to a predictably delightful rise in our mutual horniness. He was , in some undefinable but comfortable way that suited my mood perfectly, the active one in our deepening sexual connection. Leading him to bend, placing his head with its rough and short hair to rummage between my legs. Tongue darting and tasting, lips covered nothing, just his face enjoying my crotch as I stroked his turned-on cock.

Lifting his head slowly, hand beginning to slide along my shaft, shifting my hands on his cock in response, left hand quickly finding a condom on the bench.

He rose, turned - my hand staying in contact - then knelt in front of me, spread hands cupping my shoulders, beginning to move gracefully over my upper arms. His fingers kept leading me into surrender, teasing the curly hairs under my arms before lightly caressing my nipples.

Maybe 10 years younger, very skilled, his held hard cock guiding him perfectly in satisfying my desires. Playing with my nipple and cock, his tongue began to explore between my open legs, a very leisurely process as I continued to stroke his shaft with a certain determined slowness, resisting from sinking completely into the delightful sensations he was creating.

Sensations I knew he understood completely, his cock becoming rigid under my tight grasp, moans rising, his tongue unmoving against my inner thigh. For the moment, following my rhythm, which we both knew that would change back and forth as we kept pleasuring each other. My left hand found his nipple, the condom package held against my palm with two fingers.

We slowly settled into a contented exchange of mutual exploration, not quite getting the other off. His tongue started moving again, licking at my balls, making me lean back a bit, sliding forward on the bench to spread my legs wider and get closer to his wet mouth. Dimly, I knew that he was the one taking charge, but his hard cock showed just how much he wanted to.

A sexy cock that filled my clenched hand, my circled thumb and forefinger sliding over his slippery cockhead. I love playing with a turned on man, ever since discovering just how hot a hard cock is. A bathhouse provides lots of hard hot cocks to enjoy, and lots of men who enjoy them, like this horny stranger.

His tongue began to move from my balls, making me hold my breath in anticipation, low moaning following his tongue as it went higher along my shaft. Changing direction, his hand stretching the skin of the shaft by gently pushing against my cockhead, his tongue began to swirl, making it impossible to keep track of its fantastic motions.

His hand moved slowly to the base of my cock, reaching it jut as this tongue began to flick the front of my glans, where it meets in a sloped peak. My left hand still held the condom, knowing it would only be a matter of time till I could open it. Time which arrived when I began sighing at the touch of his tongue circling my cockhead. His hand, buried in my bush, provided the necessary guidance to allow his tongue travel wetly over my skin, followed by him placing me between his soft lips.

It was possible to say 'condom,' leading to the proper response. A small pause occurred, time to marvel that this was the third time in less than an hour that a man had wanted to suck me, after smelling and tasting my cock's horniness, and the third time in overcoming that particular temptation, and now finally giving in. Sitting on a bench, surrounded by naked strangers, turned on like so many times before.

The condom slid easily over the end of my cock, and the shock of his mouth engulfing my cockhead while his hand replaced mine was utterly overwhelming in its perfect sexiness. He did the rest of the work, using my own practiced technique - hands at the base, serving my cock, kneeling, taking complete control as he kept moving his mouth further down my dick.

Of course, it was as irresistible on me as it has been to the cocks I have sucked over the last couple of years. Easily more than 50, all pretty much the same way, sliding my mouth right behind the unrolling condom, often with my clenched fingers against my opened lips. Though not exactly an original method for enhancing the experience of putting a condom on, it did occur to me that it was possible that he had learned this from my cocksucking him.

Using condoms involves a bit of skill, along with occasional unavoidable frustration. It really isn't difficult, and with his being around the age of my bi-friend, he probably shared much of her same careful background. This is not typical here, unfortunately - even if the first time I visited the bathhouse, the man I had sucked off had put on a condom before I went down on him, my ass being rimmed by a truly expert asshole licker.

We were sharing space with several groups of men having sex, though our mutual focus was becoming increasingly tight. I played with his nipple, after my hand had traced his ear and neck, feeling the slickness of his soft skin, another result of enjoying the steam at a bathhouse.

Creating an addictive haze, one all cocksuckers who have ever enjoyed a male only steambath know is the result of their sucking another man's cock, he was kneeling, head moving slowly, sucking grew sloppier and wetter. Covered, unconcerned about anything except not wanting to cum too fast, I was in paradise. Having almost cum upstairs a couple of times beforehand, especially when first entering a stranger's tight asshole, my cock was now able to master the mounting waves of ecstasy, reaching a new level of pure sluttiness.

Cock deep in his mouth, a mouth performing wonderful magic, helped by my hands on his head, restraining without controlling what he was doing to me. After resting a while on his head, they began to stray. I knew he was playing with himself as he sucked, just like I do when I'm sucking a man off.

Running my hands over his face and along his jaw, his short beard was obvious - an observation that made me hornier, reinforcing the reality that the person sucking me off was undeniably a man, whose cock I had already played with, in front of everyone here. Man to man sex still feels wonderfully kinky to me, unlike sex with a woman - even though by now, I've had sex with many more men than women.

Knowing he was erect, it became a fairly simple task to get him to change position, following the clear intent of his own cock. One that had already been played with by a man he had just met, who he was sucking off. Playing with his nipples, feeling them harden, made me more forceful in turn, squeezing them upwards. The moans that escaped around my cock were really sexy, making me continue along a path he enjoyed following.

Lifting from his knees, his mouth retreating with a stately slowness, his balance remained perfect, apparently centered on my rod. His thighs began to touch mine, sliding along them until his cock rubbed against mine. His tongue began licking my nipple, prompting my right hand to slide down his torso, seeking the base of his cock.

My fingers, well lubricated after travelling over his soft skin, were barely able to grasp his shaft when his tongue began to glide along my throat. By now, mouth open, moaning with desire, I wanted him to kiss me. He took his time, allowing me to press his cock against mine, making his moans join mine.

We were sinking into our own private world, surrounded by other men intimately familiar with the pleasures we were sharing cock to cock. Having sex with other men around is a turn on I had never imagined before experiencing it. Obviously, he felt much the same way, since there was no way to believe this was his first or third time having sex with an aroused man in a Turkish bath, with other men around also having sex.

My left hand curled over his ass, then ran down the outside of his thigh while my right hand began sliding over our stretched shafts. He shifted his weight, pressing down, balancing himself on my rigid length, the sensitive ridges of our cockheads moving back and forth.

Between his outstretched arms, his mouth found mine, lips sliding, his tongue entering my waiting mouth, my tongue soon growing wild in exploring what had just been sucking my cock. He seemed surprised by the intensity, along with the grip my moving hand was producing, hitting his cock ridge just before my cock moved against it in counterpoint.

It didn't take long to entrance him into a perfect rhythm as we fucked each other, tongues twirling and dancing deep in each other's mouths. Our kissing was purely male, in a way clear to any man who has passionately kissed another. My face, shaved smooth just an hour before, contrasted intriguingly with his short beard. Our tongues and lips and teeth continued merging in perfect union, both of us indulging ourselves with another whose skills in kissing were delightfully honed.

I have sucked many more men than I've kissed, providing a scale of how sensually intimate kissing is for me. And how it is something much rarer than even a good blow job, giving or receiving. Combined with cock to cock rubbing, such greedy kissing remains a rare delight, one that was taking both of us over the edge.

In a measured fashion, that is, as we approached and then crossed the boundary of male lust. I began to cum as my hand felt his cock swell, which made his tongue pause, leading me to desperately bed 'deeper, god, dee...', only stopping as his tongue returned to fill my open and horny mouth.

Cumming together, mouths now pressed tightly, sliding against the other's. I felt his pulsing, and mine, as his hot cum ran over the hand which was playing both of us like an instrument, our pressing with full weight against each other, our male strength focussed at our cumming cocks, the essence of ourselves shared in ecstasy at that moment.

The kissing didn't stop as my cum kept pumping, slowed by the pressure against my cock. The condom was fantastically tight, a tightness adding to the intensity of my still jetting cum, feeling another man's cock at the same time, his cum coating my sliding hand, mixing with our sweat into a natural lubricant designed to prolong our contact. One so sexy I couldn't stop from spreading it over both our still hard shafts as we kept kissing deeply, feeling the waves of orgasm rolling through each other, adding to the liquid sensation.

Very slowly, we recovered a bit of our ability to think, though in my case, the first few moments were spent in watching the other groups of men indulging their sexual desires. He stood, unsteadily, and moved off, back to the far wall, from where he had come. Still slumped against the wall, I pulled off filled condom, finally standing, skin fully coated in sweat.

Walking out briskly, I put the used condom in the small trash bin between the door and stairs, then showered. Allowing for a bit more openness than in the past, letting my eyes move around the space. At least 3 guys checked me out as I showered, all of them looking at my still half hard cock. I may have been somewhat spaced after being so completely engulfed in orgasm, taking a while as it does to completely recover, but the inviting looks were definitely unexpected. I had often wondered how other men found me when showing like this, and today, my remaining horniness outweighed my sense of privacy.

Not that I don't enjoy showering, soaping my cock and balls luxuriously, before or after enjoying sex. When the door to the steambath opened again, the man I had cum with stepped out. Unlike in the past, I did not keep my attention fixed in a neutral direction, but let my eyes wander over to him. He seemed utterly relaxed and mindless, a reflection of my own state, walking across the space towards the whirlpool without stopping at the shower first.

Since I have done the same thing after cumming, it wasn't worth mentioning. Unlike noting the time, and when looking at the clock, seeing that a good hour had passed. Time spent, beyond a doubt, decidedly well. So well that repeating the opportunity would be impossible to resist, as it has been since my first visit here more two years ago, when a stranger rimmed me, my introduction to the pleasures of a bathhouse.

12