Bathhouse Porn

Story Info
Enough said.
2.1k words
3.81
39.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This Tuesday, arriving on a brightly blue winter day a few minutes after opening, the bathhouse felt empty as I paid, undressed, and drank my beer at the Internet PC. Surfing through a few preferred porn sites, then finding some Czech bathhouse porn by the guy that also does the Swingersakce series.

Of course my hand slipped down to my towel covered cock, unconcerned about anyone noticing. A bathhouse is a comfortable place to indulge in all sorts of male pleasures, reflected in the fact that the PC already had a row of links to a number of explicitly gay sex sites. A couple of which I have been reading since first discovering just how good anonymous sex with other men is, back in my gloryhole and porn theater days.

These days, my attention is fully oriented towards the baths, reinforced, oddly enough, by sauna visits with my wife. Getting naked with others is a real turn-on, even if sex is not to be expected. An indulgence my wife has no problem with, walking around naked as I watch. Leading to occasional surprises, such as her cumming in public, the pool's water jet perfectly positioned to get her off. Spreading her legs while holding off of the pool's stainless steel edge, knees level with it- Unable to stop herself from orgasming, naked, in a public place outdoors.

As customary, today I went downstairs first, taking a quick shower before entering the nicely heated water. The next couple of minutes were spent floating, eyes closed, relaxing, in the right rear section, legs spread.

At some point, another man entered the water, sitting in the section next to mine, directly across from the steps into the whirlpool. I had looked at his cock as he entered, meeting his gaze as he looked at mine in the no longer still water.

It took little time for my left foot to slide over his, soon rising underneath his leg, making him hold his breath in anticipation as my toes moved along his inner thigh. My right thigh felt his as he shifted closer to me, his hand pulling me against his leg, before it began to explore between my legs. My foot was rubbing against his sack and hardening cock when his fingers reached my shaft, just as my right fingers began to glide over his nipple.

Both of us were moaning, two bathhouse sluts luxuriating in mutual recognition, turned on and well aware that this was just the beginning of the afternoon. A wonderful fulfillment of what has made the baths an institution for thousands of years, where naked men can indulge themselves without sexual restraint, among other men sharing the same desires.

Like we were, as he pulled my leg over his, my outer thigh now rubbing against his stiff cock, as his hand began to slide along my hardening shaft, his other hand fondling my chest, before concentrating on my nipple. Men are generally predictable, as any repeat bathhouse visitor knows, spending their time among others who know that truth intimately.

My hand soon found his shaft. It was easy to guide him into facing me, his held cock exposed in the water. Both of his hands were on my sensitive nipples as I brought our cocks together, moaning, completely turned on as our cock heads met. A man who has never felt another man's hard horny cock against his own is not able to imagine just how fantastic it is, as addictively sexual as any woman's pussy. And so much more easily found.

We were cock to cock when he began to tongue my ear, his fingers still playing with my nipples. He let his spread legs float, focusing his balance along our joined shafts, my left hand beginning to roam along his ass cheeks as my mouth found his neck. My finger began to press against his pulsing asshole, then his teeth began to nip along my neck.

Such intensity, when not restrained, is not quite appropriate in a hot tub. He changed position, lifting my almost weightless body up by my cock, then turning me around, as if to position my ass to be fucked. Since I had no interest in such, it was easy to distract him from that goal. We continued to play for several more minutes, until the central fountain started, and I left the water.

At the showers, unable to resist from soaping my cock, I leaned against the curved wall, jacking off, soapy fingers caressing my ass and balls. No one was around, making it so much easier to just give in to the sensations.

Going upstairs, after checking the cabins and darkrooms, I did a hit from my little brown bottle. Breathing out at the top of the spiral staircase, I went downstairs to the steamroom, noting several towels as I entered, hand already pressing against the base of my bushy cock. Walking naked, like the others, in the humid dimness.

I didn't wait for my eyes to adjust when moving towards the back, intent on finding someone to play with. It took little time to get involved in the steam, focusing on a couple - or threesome - in the back, several other men hovering around, a couple touching my body as they moved.

Cock in hand, I moved to get a better view, enjoying the sights and sounds of male sex, separated from the other observers. Looking carefully, my eyes adapting to the steamy shadows, I decided that it was just a twosome getting off - though not being sucked off by a kneeling man, they were cock to cock and kissing with total lust.

I turned and sat. Still watching the pair, another man approached, his hand reaching out to find my stiff rod. Again, it took little time to determine we were both experienced bathhouse sluts, his hands touching my nipples as I played with his stiff cock. A half hour had already passed, and again, my cock was enjoying another opportunity to indulge itself with a willing stranger.

Fisting myself when his hand curled over my head, he pulled me to his left nipple, my mouth already opened. The other couple had left, leaving us seemingly alone in the back. He had stood in front of me as we both jacked off, making it natural for my mouth to begin enjoying his nipple, sucking it. His moaning and hip rolling revealed just how much he was getting off. As was I, pleasuring a nipple as I pleasured myself, my teeth lightly keeping the tip in place as my tongue bathed it.

A falling drip of wetness spread a fantastic slipperiness over my cockhead. Likely it was pre-cum, as his cock remained hard, its rhythm unchanged. Of course, I was by now unable to stop the magic, again sinking into the sexual delight of male fluids. Not only women have an irresistible lubrication, something realized by any repeat bathhouse visitor.

The sensation overwhelmed all concerns about whose pre-cum it was, the lubrication utterly irresistible, palm gliding over my cockhead. Sweat too plays its role, and by now, we were both wet with it, as the steam enveloped us. My mouth had shifted to his other nipple. I held my cock just at the edge of orgasm, quivering, wanting to experience more of his body.

When the words "lick my armpit" entered my awareness, a hand pulled my head upwards as his other hand found my stiff length. Moving both my hands to his chest, I was helpless with desire. His hand's position underneath my cockhead becoming a mirror of my customary grip, as the other side of his hand pulled upwards against my flared ridge.

My wet tongue was already out as he positioned himself lower, finding his armpit easily, enjoying something that I'd only experienced before with women. His hand's motion on my cock was a reliable measure of just how turned on my licking was making him. My mouth's own sloppy sluttiness kept him on the edge of cumming.

His own stroking had also brought me to the edge, leading me to change my focus to his other armpit. Taking time to run my tongue over his sweaty chest, teasing, then licking and nibbling each nipple. He began to slide fingers over each of my own sensitive nipples, one hand starting to stroke my perfectly lubed cock, the other stroking his rod while my tongue slathered his armpit.

Finally, we slowed and separated, the heat being too much. We both left, and I went upstairs. The porn playing in a booth was interesting - three topless men, one wearing speedos and hard, the other two fondling and kissing. I went in, spread out my towel, took out the poppers and condoms, reclined, and started stroking my growing cock.

The porn was hot, all three kissing, fondling, stroking, slowly getting naked, cocks touching. I'd left the door open, and as the action on the screen made me hard, a man stood at the entrance. He leaned in, a hand trailing up my thigh to my cock, looking around the dimness. I pressed my palm between his towel covered thigh, feeling his half hard cock.

He moved further into the booth, the door left open as we began to play with each other. Watching hot gay porn with another man is an additional bathhouse attraction, especially when poppers were at hand. He had been playing with my exposed cock for a while, a favor I'd not really been able to return.

His towel was wrapped tightly - so much so that my hand was unable to reach his cock, neither through the slit or going up his thigh. He had become hard, my rubbing certainly having played a role.

He stepped in, closing the door, taking off his towel, bending down as my hand grasped his free cock. He spread his towel at the end of the platform, leaving me a clear view of the group porn, then picked up the poppers bottle.

On his knees, my hand motionless on his cock, he unscrewed the cap and began to breathe in and out several times, looking at me. He reached the bottle out, but I shook my head. After he sealed the bottle, my hand began to jack him off. Lowering himself, his hand grabbed my cock, words pouring from his mouth - "Like it - man porn - for cock lovers."

"Yeah, it's hot .. makes me horny .. hard wet cocks .. sexy cocks suckers."

His head was sinking towards my cock, forcing me to stop him, saying "condom first." He pulled back, and as I dealt with putting on a condom, he picked up the little brown bottle and did another hit. The men on the screen were now cock to cock, fondling each other's chests, with words coming from the naked stranger next to me - "hard porn - suck your big cock - porn sex lover."

His lips engulfed my covered cock while I stared at the luscious cocks touching each other on the screen, sinking into sexual paradise. Gay porn can't fake how horny the people in it are, as a turned on man can't hide his horniness. Facts that make the bathhouse such a wonderful place to spend time with like minded strangers.

Murmuring "slow, take me slow" as I watched the porn, he adjusted a bit, letting me ride the first wave of pleasure without cumming.The combination of gay porn and getting sucked was heavenly, and irresistible.

He went deeper along my shaft, his tongue swirling. No longer able to resist the combination of porn and blow job, I reached for the bottle. Taking a deep hit, holding my breath as long as possible, feeling the sexual magic starting to infuse itself throughout my being. My cock stretching into a continuous rod of pleasure in his mouth. This effect of poppers is utterly dominating, the one I am most addicted to. From the first time I experienced its effects with my first girlfriend.

Almost, it was possible to keep from cumming. But as he continued to deep throat me, group sex video playing, the sensations became too seductive, as I knew they would. Words followed my breathing out. 'Oh fuck yeah .. mouth fucker .. hot cocks .. mouth fucking' filled my mouth, along with saying how much I love getting off with men.

With a condom, there was no reason to care about cumming in a willing partner's mouth, though in my experience, every single male cock sucker swallows. I was thrusting in rhythm to his mouth's movements, grunting, looking at cock play, orgasming, feeling each spurt pass his lips before flooding my cockhead with cum.

I kept pumping as hot semen ran along my balls, the condom stretched along my rigid length as he sucked, keeping me hard even after the spurting pulses ended. The next couple of minutes were luxurious, as he kept my cock in his mouth. Finally, he shifted, grinned, gathered up his towel, and left me, asking a final question - "Satisfied?"

"Very."