Bathhouse Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes had mainly remained open, though pretty much centered on the turned-on forms and motions occurring in front of me, motions that had me in the same spell as other two. At the periphery of where we were, that being in the dimmest part of the large back section, men were moving in and out, and the steam bath door opening and closing registered at times. In the true darkness to my left, the sounds of cock sucking were plain, which tended to attract newcomers away from us, even if at least a couple of men played with their dicks watching us before moving into the blackness.

Getting near cumming again, someone moved closer. As he approached, he appeared in his mid-20s, if that. By this point, none of us were interested in someone whose major interest appeared to have us service him as he moved and twisted around the three of us. It was a strange attitude, a sort of frustrated vanity, as if we should be grateful that someone like himself would be willing to let us pleasure him. We really didn't care, being focused on our own pleasure, and he seemed a touch peeved when he finally understood our attitude, before moving on.

By now, the pair I had introduced to each other's hot cocks began to move with abandon, forcing my hand to move. Reaching higher wasn't possible, as both were pressing tightly against each other, denying me a chance to play with a nipple. My left hand then returned to lightly stroking the thighs of the first stranger, which just made him growl while kissing the larger man. And reach down, his hand finding my nipple. He rubbed in the rhythm of his thrusts against the bigger man, and the sensation was total bliss - jacking off when someone plays with my nipple is fantastic.

After a bit, the realization struck in a very lazy and unconcerned way that none of us were going to stop before cumming. Till now, the only times I had come in the sauna were when my cock was covered with a condom - and in a man's mouth, reinforcing the complete freedom from worrying about where my cum would end up. Not to mention no worries about disease, which was equally the case now. Unlike just about everyone else I have ever seen or heard cum in the steam, where it was obvious someone was orgasming as another man sucked them off, or fucking them in their ass, where semen would be out of sight, and shared.

If not exactly out of mind, since over the last couple of years, I have learned about another difference between sex with a man and with a woman. A surprising number of men, from the first one I kissed to the one on whose sweaty chest I came on a few days ago, my downward held shaft cumming hard as the squatting man pumped his cock while his cum jetted up (after starting this story), want to have another man cum on them. Or in them, as the case may be.

My left hand slid up to first man's hairy balls, and his motion on my completely aroused and erect nipple started to become more insistent. Possibly because my hand was now rubbing over two men's sacks, adding its own sensation to their cock to cock motion. It was impossible to know who started to pump their hot cum first, since as soon as one did, the chain reaction was instant. My nipple was now being squeezed by an orgasming man, and he could experience my own response while my hand slid between his legs, my fingers squeezing another man's cumming balls, balls that were emptying themselves in waves of cum that added to the my own cumming cock's jets hitting the two men in front of me.

12