Bathhouse Steam Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands reached out, feeling our hard cocks before roaming further, along our asses and up to our chests. We grew closer, my tongue finding his neck and ear, my teeth gently biting him as the other man sat back down. My right hand was on my cock, my left hand along his ass. At some point, the sitting stranger started to suck him, and being so close to his face, I could tell exactly when his cock entered the perfect paradise of a cock sucking mouth, and how he further slumped as my finger found his asshole. As he was sucked deeper, I bent my head to start licking his sweaty hard nipple, my left hand sliding underneath his ass to slide along his balls, which were of normal size, to again feel his now truly large and heavy cock, my circled fingers going along its length till they felt the lips of the man going down on him.

Straightening my neck, I noticed yet another man nearby, cock fairly stiff already, clearly turned on by the scene in front of him. He stepped closer to the back of the man getting blown. My left hand reached further to grasp still another man's length, sliding along to the cockhead, leading him on to where he wanted to go. We were all becoming nothing more than primal beings, interested in nothing but sex. My fisted cock leading me on, memories of my last visit flooded my mind while making the new man hard, bringing him closer, then guiding his cock downwards, moving it along the available ass. The man in front of me moaned, and I knew that he was enjoying what was happening as my hand kept placing a hot cock teasingly close to his willing asshole.

This teasing prompted the other man to step closer, placing his full body against a sweaty back, my hand finding itself out of space. A temporary problem, as it slid along their skin, finding the ass of the further man, who was also starting to moan, probably due to his aroused cock starting to fuck a stranger in the steam, surrounded by other turned on naked men. His moaning only grew louder as my fingers found his own wet asshole, starting to slide around and move along its sweaty surface.

A distant thought arose, of how I was helping two men fuck, without any condom involved. And perhaps predictably, my concern disappeared easily in the sweaty contact of our bodies, my pumping fist on an incredibly horny cock, lost in the sounds and sights around me. The truth is, sex when you are that horny is impossible to resist, an entire room now reflecting that reality. A hand found my cock, freeing my right hand to start moving along the chest of the man getting fucked in front of me. I stroked his nipple, then let my hand slide slowly.

Very slowly, feeling his stomach tense while teasingly dipping closer to his cock, taking long to actually reach it again. Of course, I was also teasing myself, since in front of me was basically the first sexy man in my life. In the past, my attraction had been to a hard cock, much the same way that a wet and spread pussy is attractive, both essentially a purely sexual attraction. In the same way, my enjoyment of a skilled mouth on my cock or ass was not itself influenced by the gender of the person doing it But here,my attraction was to just how sexy this man was, and how much his sexiness had spurred me to make him as hot as possible.

Letting my fingers circle his balls, my mouth again started to work on his neck. As he reacted, I saw another man sitting on the bench to the other side, erect, and gripping a truly magnificent turned on cock, I guided it towards this fourth man's hungry mouth, feeling his open moist lips engulf it. My hand was now in the middle of a cock sucking, an unbelievable opportunity, focussing my efforts on making sure that this sexy man's thick shaft was getting as much attention as possible, my tongue playing along his skin, feeling his shuddering pleasure, then starting to bite him, delicately.

The mixture of velvety skin and warm slipperiness as my hand continued to explore the intimate sensations of a man getting sucked was an unexpected delight. The ecstasy we were all experiencing was the most seductively wonderful sharing imaginable, our bodies blurring into a pure fusion of male lust. After a while, my hand wandered again to feel his balls, registering the thrusting motion of the man behind him. As fingers wandered, the pace of a stranger's hand on my turned on shaft changed, and looking down, I saw both sitting men now sucking that massively thick cock off.

The heat began to grow noticeable while the action moved on, focussing more on cock sucking, not to mention the different groups of naked sweaty men enjoying each other around us. I stepped away, still hard, moving unsteadily to the door. Leaving, a man intercepted me, grabbing my cock. He began to talk about cumming on the door as we kept moving towards it. The idea was so tasteless it took a bit to understand that it was a serious suggestion, at least on his part. Focussing a bit more, the realization struck that he was the man I had first met upstairs, and probably the one that had tried to sit on me. Some people simply lack class, something just as true at the bath house as in any other public setting. Repeating no with hopefully inadequately disguised disgust, it finally became necessary to push him aside to leave the steam room. I was completely hard, and utterly unconcerned about that fact, getting under the stream of cold water, then moving to the warm shower, soaping myself thoroughly.

Somewhat unpleasantly, the same man had followed me here, talking about going upstairs to share a room and making me cum. My refusal must have been adequately clear this time, since he left me alone as I returned to the steam room, my cock still more than half erect.

Entering the fifth time, a number previously beyond belief for going into a sauna, at least before experiencing the abundant pleasures available in this steamy dimness. I hadn't walked too far before noticing the man that had so turned me, standing alone a pace or so further on. We both moved closer, and his sheer sexiness surprised again, my cock already swelling while my eyes roamed over his face and chest. Part of his attractiveness was plain well muscled masculinity, and a larger part of it was simply how much younger he was, while realizing he was also interested in me, even after being part of a fivesome.

An interest which grew quickly from his fingers reaching my nipples as he pulled my head closer, his tongue meeting my neck. His fingers trailed down, as slowly and teasingly as mine had earlier, a sweet torture mingling overwhelming anticipation and sexual tension. My gasp after his hand finally reached my cock seemed to be a signal, and looking deeply into my eyes, he sank to his knees.

A feeling of overwhelming lust rose, seeing a hot man kneel in front of my rigid length, stroking it as his breath started to make itself felt on the sensitive head. And yet, my hands reached down, stopping his head from moving, repeating 'condom' in a panting voice. He seemed to understand, looking up, and slowly, regretfully, got to his feet. Followed a moment later by me equally regretfully leaving the steam bath, as this visit had come to its end.

After showering, changing, and paying for the beer, my main thoughts continued to be occupied by the contrast between the lack of condom use and just how abandoned the sex was among the men inside. My fantasies may have been born in the late 1970s, but the 1980s had starkly demonstrated the deadly risks behind such complete freedom. These trips clearly demonstrated shown why bathhouses had been so central to the spread of a number of diseases, incurable and curable. This didn't mean that I wouldn't return, it merely meant that next time, I would be even better equipped to safely take advantage of the bountiful feast available there.

12