Bathhouse Winter Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the steam, it didn't take long for my horniness to meet reality. A couple was on the bench, cock sucking, and there was the sound of metal being moved, which resolved to recognizing the pierced man again, playing with his cock. Another man was standing near the back wall, cock in hand, and other sounds could be heard from the dark.

I moved mainly into the darkness, though with a bit of a view to the pair on the bench, my cock being pressed along my thigh as my hand pushed down, sliding against my sensitive cockhead. In a way, I was just playing coy while getting hard before entering the dark space at the back. The man against the wall started to get hard, as I turned my attention to him, my own cock now comfortably swelling in anticipation. The sounds of cocksucking from the rear were quite erotic, having an effect on both of us.

I stepped back a bit, my eyes still on his cock, leaning against the wall, stroking myself in the passage. Not blocking it, but very accessible to contact with naked men walking by. As happened now, my cock being lightly touched, from the left, in the darkness, fingers gliding over mine, my own left hand reaching out to touch him, the condoms held between my ring and last finger. We were both hard, as was the man I had been watching, when he joined us. My right hand sought and discovered his shaft, drawing him closer, while turning my head to kiss the man already stroking my cock. My tongue went past his lips quickly, and the texture it found made me stroke him harder, as I pressed harder against his lips and teeth, hungrily experiencing his cock sucking mouth, that had already brought at least one man off in the dark.

By now, lost in another threesome, another one that had started a sexy round of kissing. Today was becoming something quite unusual, even when undoubtedly there had been other occasions where kissing was as common as anything else the group was doing in the dark. Now was truly my first time getting off on group kissing, so to speak. And yet, as I kept forcing my tongue into his opened mouth, I couldn't stop. Giving or receiving - irrelevant, as was forcing someone else to surrender to the pleasure of a tongue probing deeply, or surrendering in turn.

I felt a touch on my nipple, rapidly distracting whatever rational mind I had left. The French kissing quickly reversed polarity, as he now began to penetrate my mouth, forcing me to quickly give in to the bliss, my hands stroking two rigid cocks. A tongue reached my neck, then slid over my ear. I almost came, moaning, and felt another pair of lips sliding against mine, as the fourth man of the day began kissing me, his tongue lazy while I stroked his rigid rod.

And for the third time, I felt lips on my cock, in this case from a man that had undoubtedly already gotten at least one man off, whose cum had already turned me on. But habits are good to follow, so I broke the kiss, saying 'condom ... yeah,' then putting one in my mouth to open. I went to my knees, still holding the second man's cock, kissing the man I was going to suck off before he stood again. It didn't take me long to be stretching the lubed latex over the cockhead of the man whose cum coated mouth had aroused me so delightfully.

I began sucking him off, if perhaps not quite as intimately as he had, but with a definite needy greediness, wanting to suck this cocksucker's hot cock off. I was sprawled in the middle of the steambath, and a man bent at the knees wrapped his hand against my head, and I kept taking his cock deeper, left hand on the spread on the warm concrete floor, my right hand still squeezing a hard cock the way my lips were. The standing man started moaning, 'oh yeah, oh man, just ... just ... yeah ... suck me.' In response, my own sucking became sloppier and louder, as his cock kept going further. I moved my right hand to his thrusting ball, feeling his sack as my lips kept going deeper. This time, finally, I was starting to deep throat a man, who knew just how to fuck my mouth.

My back was against the bench side, ass on the floor, and his cock filled me, never passing the point where I would to react to how deep it was. The realization of just how well he was fucking my mouth was not a real surprise, considering how well he had kissed.

Between my spread legs, now feeling a hot breath, then a tongue starting licking at the slit of my cock. I moved my left hand, lightly pushing his head back, then took a quick break in sucking to tear the condom package open. Using both hands, it was possible to quickly slide it over my length, helped by the saliva and pre-cum at the cock tip.

Returning full attention to the cock pressing against my lips, I only let it slide deeper against increasing pressure as my mouth tightened. He was now moaning loudly about how good I was sucking him off, echoing in the space. The sounds coming from my own mouth were impossible to stop as my cock went deeper into a stranger's mouth. This continued for some hard to measure period, but when I began to suck his rigid cock harder, he started to push it deeper, moaning loudly. The pulses swelling his cock as he came were fantastic, my mouth moving to suck him as deeply as possible.

My own cock was being steadily licked, a hand at its base, when I sensed someone settling to sit on my left. I kept sucking, though changing the motion a bit, concentrating on the head, and looking over to see that the pierced man had sat down next to me, his cock's jewelry glinting in the light from the other entrance way, which he was in the path of. A realization that became fuzzy when a hand found my nipple, with my remaining concentration focused on the still hard cock I was beginning to deep throat again.

The standing man had stayed hard till now, most likely due to my unstoppable desire to keep his cock in my mouth. But now, my own cock started to swell, as the third man began to taking me deeper, and soon, I was cumming, still enjoying a hard cock in my mouth.

As my orgasm subsided, my sucking remained constant, keeping his cock wonderfully stiff. The pierced man moved, and it was possible to keep my mouth on a hot cock as it went from a standing to laying position on the bench, pointing up as I kept going down on it when it settled into its new position. He was obviously licking the pierced cock, which had already been touched and shared by a number of another men, including me.

The man that had got me off now moved to stand near the head of the pierced man, now also stretched out on the bench. The man as I was sucking began to move, turning his still erect and condom covered cock away from my still demanding mouth. It seemed time to leave the steam, at least when after gathering enough wits to move. The pierced man began sucking, the sounds clear, even if the area where it was happening was too dim to really see more than outlines.

Leaving, the clock above the steamroom's door showed that less than 45 minutes had passed since arriving, and was all the time it took to end up sluttily kissed at least 4 men. I left the remaining set of condom/lube in the alcove, since there is a real need for visitors to use condoms more often, even if I understand why that isn't always so.

When riding away, utterly content, I reflected how easily one could really settle into a long term rhythm of relaxing, male only sauna visits.

12