Bathing Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daverh
daverh
1 Followers

“I hope so, Amy, because I love you too. You are becoming a woman that will be a wonderful lover, wife and mother. I know you want to have sex with me as I do with you, but we’re running out of time today. I’m worn out and we both need a shower before we head home. How about next week.” “Sure, but let’s just meet here instead of at the club. I can be here by noon.” “That’s a deal. I’ll even have lunch waiting in the room. You’ll find that even eating can be erotic. I’ll get another room in the back and meet you at this door at noon.”

We spent the rest of our time in the shower washing each other and ourselves. Another new experience for Amy and a very pleasant one for me.

Chapter 7

Next Friday took forever to come, but it eventually did. I checked in early and at noon was waiting by the back door. Part of me wondered if Amy would come, but in my heart I knew she was ready and wanted to loose her cherry to me. I was both honored and felt a responsibility to do it well so she would have only positive feelings about sex.

Amy arrived a couple of minutes before noon. I had already had the lunch delivered so that Amy would not be embarrassed. I said, “Amy, let’s eat naked.” She said, “cool” and we stripped, sat down, and started eating our chicken salad. Out of nowhere, Amy said, “I really want to get my cherry popped and actually fuck, but do I have to worry about getting pregnant?” “I laughed and said, “No darling, you don’t have to worry. Twenty years ago, when we had our last daughter, I had a vasectomy. So you don’t have to worry about me. But if you think you’re going to continue being sexually active, you should think about birth control. If you don’t feel comfortable talking about it with your parents, there are clinics where you can get pills and other things. I’m really not an expert.

We were finished with our main course and ready for desert, a fruit salad in whipped cream. I looked up at Amy and said, “You know, we could have a lot of sexy fun with this desert. I’d like to take spoonfuls, spread then on your body and then eat them off.” “O.K, but I want a chance at this too. If you get to eat off my body, I get to eat off yours too. And this time, I want to go first.”

I went over and stretched out on the bed, cock already sticking up some and waited. Amy picked up her plate, came over, and spooned fruit and whipped cream onto my mouth, tits, and cock. Then she slowly ate her desert from my body, grinning all the time. I loved it. When she was done, I said, “O.K. my turn.” I picked up my desert plate and brought over to the bed as Amy stretched out and spread her legs. If shyness was ever her problem, it was long gone. I spread fruit and whipped cream on her mouth, her armpits, her breasts, navel, pussy, and toes. At this point, Amy said, “Are all those places erogenous zones?” I said, “You tell me later.”

I started at the top and worked my way down. At her mouth, we took turns eating the fruit after passing it back and forth a few times. Amy began to get aroused. At her armpits, I sucked the fruit in, pulling as much armpit in as I could with it. By the second armpit, Amy was convinced. I sucked and licked her navel as long as I could resist heading for her pussy. At her pussy, I pushed some fruit in with my tongue, so I could suck it out. I’m not a big foot person, but I wanted Amy to experience it. By the time I finished one foot, Amy was really hot. By the time I finished the second foot, she was panting.

I moved up to her face and said, “Are you ready for the cherry?” “Yes, David dear I’m ready. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be and I want you know I love you and trust you not to hurt me any more than necessary.” Amy opened her legs wide and I moved my cock to the front of her pussy. With my mouth on hers and my hands on her tits, I gently slid into her. I didn’t push hard at first, just until I felt resistance. “

“Knowing there was no easy way, I pushed hard and penetrated her hymen. Amy gasped, but didn’t cry.” “O.K., are you ready to continue?” “Yes, I’m ready, I expect it to get better from here.” I told her, “Yes, there is no more pain, only pleasure from here on. I’m not even all the way in.” I pushed the rest of the way and hit her cervix. I leaned back and sucked Amy’s tits as I continued to fuck her. We established a rhythm and Amy’s gasping clearly communicated her pleasure. In a few minutes, we came together for the first time.

As we cooled down, I rolled off Amy. She lay next to me, slid down and sucked up the remaining juice from my prick. After a few minutes, she said, “Dave, can we do this again next week?” “No, “I said,” “I would love to, but I’ve taught you all I can. It’s time for you to go back to your world and guys your own age. Just remember how beautiful and sexy you are and face them with a positive attitude. You know where to find me if you ever have a problem. “

“God, I’ll miss you. This has been the best couple of weeks of my life, she said.” “I know, I feel the same way. Let me know how you’re doing. If you ever need a big hug or a shoulder to cry on, please find me.” With that, we tossed all of our stuff into our gym bags and walked out to our cars. We kissed gently once more and went our separate ways.

daverh
daverh
1 Followers
12