Bathroom Intrusion

Story Info
Opening the door shows things you shouldn't see.
3.3k words
4.48
63.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

When you share a house it's only reasonable to set up ground rules. I even helped set up the ones that applied to our place. Most of them were quite straight forward, along the lines of 'you mess it up, you clean it up'.

Seeing that at times we could expect to have mixed house mates one of the rules set up applied to the bathroom. If you're using it, turn the lock. The girls don't want to walk in and find themselves faced with your junk. If they want to see it, they can let you know privately.

Similarly, the girls don't want you waltzing in and seeing them in all their radiant glory. Actually, I don't suppose the girls need the rule where that's concerned. They automatically lock the boys out.

Now I'd been at the house for a while. I'm the longest stayer there, having been one from the time it became a boarding house. And I'd always followed that bathroom room. It was an ingrained habit. I walk in and I lock the door. Done.

Which was why I was a bit taken aback when the door opened while I was drying off after a shower and Mandy walked in. She gave a shrill squeal and backed out again rapidly, slamming the door.

Seeing that it appeared to be my fault I naturally apologised. It turned out that wasn't good enough. Mandy wanted blood. For the shocking crime of being seen naked in the bathroom, she wanted me evicted from the house and filed an official complaint.

So all the tenants had to have this meeting, listening to Mandy rant about sexual harassment and how she had the right not to be subjected to it, especially in her own home. I, on the other hand, simply apologised for apparently forgetting to lock the door. I also pointed out that there was no way I could know that Mandy would catch me. Sixty seconds later and I'd have been gone. It was just bad timing.

I was officially warned to take greater care next time and I promptly forgot about the incident.

And then it happened again. A couple of days later I was getting dried and the door popped open and there was Mandy, squealing her silly head off again.

I knew damned well I'd locked it that time. There was no way Mandy should have been able to open it. And, of course, Mandy files another official complaint demanding my eviction for sexual harassment. The other housemates weren't quite so sympathetic with me this time, saying I should have taken greater care. I was officially warned again.

Later Mandy smiled at me and said "Third times the charm."

I think she was insinuating that if it happened again the rest of the housemates would reckon that I was doing it deliberately, the way Mandy claimed. If they did they might actually try to evict me. Something I wasn't going to let happen.

Thinking it over I came to the conclusion that the whole set up was deliberate. Checking the lock on the bathroom door it was easy to identify the problem. The lock had one of those safety slots on it. If the door was accidently locked, by a child, for instance, you could use a coin or something similar to unlock it via the safety slot.

They say once is an accident, twice is coincidence and three times is enemy action. I resolved to keep an eye on the lock for the next few days whenever I was in the bathroom.

Sure enough, it happened, a couple of days later. I was getting dried when I saw the lock twisting around from locked to unlocked.

I flipped my towel around my waist and stepped behind the door so that I'd be hidden when it opened. And open it did, with Mandy already starting to squeal before she noticed that I wasn't in sight. I closed the door behind her.

"I think you owe me an explanation, Mandy," I pointed out somewhat coldly. I was feeling distinctly irked by the fool woman.

She gave a startled gasp, glanced at the towel and snorted.

"That's not going to help," she said. "As soon as I squeal the others will come rushing and I'll say you dragged me in here. You'll be asked to leave for sure."

"Not going to happen," I told her. "But I'm puzzled as to why you're going to such lengths to get rid of me."

She shrugged. "You're the oldest and you work. It'll be easy for you to get another place, even if it does cost a bit more. I need your room for a friend of mine."

"I see. I'm sorry to have to inform you but I think you'll find it's yourself that's going to be looking for a new place. If you look over there you'll see my smart phone, all propped up and taping everything that had happened in here. Including your little confession."

Mandy said a rude word and jumped for the phone, but I was expecting it and was faster. Then I bustled her out of the bathroom, closing and locking the door, for all the good it seemed to do.

So, well done me. I'd drawn the dragon's teeth and all was well in our little household. God, I can be naïve at times. I was promptly notified of another official complaint from Mandy. Apparently I'd fiddled up a movie and was trying to use it to blackmail her. This movie was apparently making it seem as though she was the guilty party, and she wasn't going to sit still for it.

I'd had it with stuffing around and trying to be nice. As soon as the housemates were gathered I sailed right in.

"This whole harassment thing had been made up by Mandy to try to get me out so she could have a friend join the happy little party. She's too pig-ignorant to realise that I'm the one person you can't kick out. Now she can apologise to everyone or she's going to find herself looking for a new place to stay."

"That's a bit high-handed of you, isn't it?" protested Mike.

"Yes. It is," I said smiling. "Any other comments?"

"What makes you think we can't evict you?" demanded Mandy. "According to the rules we can evict anyone by a unanimous vote."

"Actually, by a unanimous vote and the approval of the owner," I pointed out.

"And what makes you think the owner won't agree when we put it to him?" demanded Mandy.

I smiled. "Because why would I approve my own eviction from my own house?" I asked. "Why do you think I do all the extra little jobs and collect the rent and take excuses for late payments and such? Because I'm such a nice bloke?

However, as Mandy seems unready to apologise, I'll declare this meeting closed. I have an eviction order I want to prepare."

With that I got up and returned to my room, leaving silence behind.

A little later Mike knocked on my door. He seemed a little subdued.

"Sorry, Pete," he said. "Mandy broke down and confessed everything and apologised to us all for the trouble she caused. Apparently her friend is in a bit of a bind and really needs a room fast and Mandy just wanted to help her out."

"By helping me out – of the house." I pointed out. "And she sure hasn't apologised to me."

"Um, yeah. Are you serious about evicting her?"

I shrugged. "Why wouldn't I be? She's caused me nothing but trouble since she's been here. At least her friend will be OK. She can have Mandy's room. That should cheer her up."

Mike left, presumably to take the bad news to Mandy. It was a Saturday morning and I had nothing I needed to do so I was quite content to relax and wait. Mandy would come to see me sooner or later. If her friend couldn't find a place to go then it was odds on that Mandy wouldn't want to try.

It was nearly lunch time and the house was quiet when Mandy fronted up. She rapped on the door and entered without waiting for a reply.

"Oh, please, do come in, Mandy," I said.

She gave me a dirty look. "I've confessed and apologised to everyone. I hope you're satisfied."

"Not really," I told her. "You're a trouble maker and an idiot and I think we'll be better off without you. You seem determined to cause mischief and even when caught red-handed you didn't back off. For all I know you're already planning on getting someone else evicted."

"But I've got nowhere to go," wailed Mandy, practically dancing in frustration. "This place was the best for miles around. That's why I wanted Suzy here. What am I supposed to do if I have to get out?"

"It didn't seem to worry you when you thought I would be the one who'd have to get out. Why should I care where a trouble maker goes? You created the entire situation, so don't go blaming me."

"The rest of them said I can stay if you agree," Mandy protested.

"The rest of them weren't being set up by a nasty little bitch, now were they?" I pointed out.

Mandy flushed. I suspect that she'd rather I call a spade an implement for the removal of earth, rather than say it as I saw it.

"What'll it take for you to let me stay?" she asked.

"Excuse me?" I asked, not quite sure what she meant.

"I said, what will I have to do to persuade you to let me stay?" she enunciated, slowly and clearly, as though talking to an idiot. (Which she probably thought she was doing.)

"Elucidate," I suggested. "What did you have in mind?"

She bit her lip and glared at me. She wanted the suggestion to come from me, whatever it happened to be. I was waiting to see what she offered. Whatever it was would be a starting point. She'd do more. She really didn't want to find herself having to find a new place to stay.

"I'll give you a blow job," she muttered.

She was desperate. With a starting bid like that she was admitting she'd go to bed with me to keep me sweet.

"That sounds like sexual harassment," I murmured. "Imagine if I'd asked for that. You'd have run down the hall screaming rape."

"How can it be sexual harassment?" demanded Mandy. "I'm offering to do it, not being asked."

"That's what I mean. You're trying to press unwanted sexual advances upon me. I'm very sensitive about that sort of thing."

For a moment there I thought she was going to have a stroke. She went a very deep red and made this funny little hissing noise. Eventually she swallowed what she wanted to say and continued with her plea bargain.

"You're not taking this seriously. I really can't afford to get evicted and you damn well know it. What do you suggest I do?"

"Quite frankly, Mandy, what I would like to suggest is that you pack your bags and go, but being a nice chap I'll make you an alternative suggestion. I feel you need a little negative reinforcement to impress upon you that you shouldn't do nasty things to people.

My suggestion is that I put you across my knee and spank your bare bottom, good and hard. There's a drawback to me doing this, however. If I was to paddle your bottom in here, I'd get all excited and finish the paddling by tossing you on the bed and taking advantage of your nudity.

For your own protection it would probably be safer if I was to paddle you in front of the other house-mates. They'd witness that you've been punished and would also prevent me from following my natural inclination to ravish you afterwards."

As I spoke Mandy's face showed a variety of expressions. Relief that there was a way out of her predicament. Anger and embarrassment that I wanted to spank her. Shock that I might want to have sex with her. Sheer horror that I should spank her in front to the rest of the house-mates.

"You're joking, aren't you?" she asked hopefully.

"Mandy, I am seriously displeased with you, so no, I am not joking. I am quite seriously going to apply my hand to your pretty little bum until I think you've got the message."

"Even if I agreed to that I wouldn't be agreeing to let you have sex with after it," Mandy said.

"Of course not," I told her. "I'm not an exhibitionist. That's why I suggested we get the others together for our little spanking session. You never know, they might even be annoyed enough to give you a couple of extra spanks."

"I am not getting spanked in front to the others," snapped Mandy. "No way known. It'll be bad enough having you spank me. I am not having anyone else see it happen."

"You're choice, but you have been warned of what might happen afterwards."

"So what now?" asked Mandy.

I sat up from where I'd been lounging back on the bed.

"No time like the present," I said. "Take off your panties and come and bend over the bed. And do try to keep your screams down or you'll have the others in to see what's going on."

"The other have all gone out. I'm wearing jeans. I can't just pull my panties down. Why don't I go and change into a skirt?"

"Why bother? I'll still be paddling a naked bottom. Just take the jeans off," I suggested.

So with a lot of wriggling and a few killer glances my way, Mandy shed her jeans. Then she glanced at me, chewing on her lip again.

"If you don't want to take them off, just bend over the bed and I'll happily take them off for you."

That earned me another killing look, but the panties went south and Mandy slowly approached the bed and just stood there, looking at it.

"Come on," I said gently, pressing lightly on the back of her shoulders, and Mandy slowly bent over the bed, resting on her hands, bottom nicely placed.

I toed the inside of one of her ankles, encouraging her to take a slightly wider stance.

"You'll be more comfortable that way," I assured her.

"And you can more easily see what I've got," she muttered.

"That, too," I agreed. "In case you're worried, I won't be spanking you along here."

I stroked her lips as I said that. It's wise to be specific about these things. Mandy squeaked and pulled away from my hand slightly.

"You know Mandy," I said, continuing to rub her pussy softly, "it seems to me that instead of having you worry about whether I'm going to take you after the spanking, I might as well take you right now and spank you while I'm in you. Why don't we see how that works out."

"Oh, come on," Mandy protested. "You're not really going to try to spank me and screw me at the same time, surely."

In answer to that I spread her lips a little, slipping a couple of fingers into her. She was warm and, rather surprisingly, wet. I pressed deeper, feeling her close firmly around my fingers.

I unzipped, and I could tell from the way Mandy tensed that she knew what it meant. I spread the fingers I'd inserted between her lips, stretching the opening a little. Sliding my cock forward it was pressing firmly against her, easing in between her parted lips. Hands on her hips to hold her steady I started to advance.

Mandy didn't say boo. She just seemed to catch her breath and then started breathing harder while I pressed deeper. It doesn't take long to enter a young woman who's warm and welcoming. I could feel Mandy pushing back against me as I made my final plunge into her, then I was in position and ready to entertain her.

I pulled out a little and then pressed home somewhat more forcefully. Mandy gasped a little but moved with me.

"Now while this feels nice, let us not forget the punishment," I told her.

Mandy seemed to freeze for a second at that, and I took the chance to deliver a good sound spank to her bottom. She squealed, and squealed yet again when I followed up the spank by withdrawing and then coming home again.

"I'm disappointed with you, Mandy," I told her, delivering another good spank.

This time I withdrew almost completely before driving back home.

"You played a very nasty little game," I reprimanded her, emphasising it with a very nasty little spank.

"I'm sorry," she gasped. "Really I am. Don't do that."

"What, don't do this?" I asked, doing another solid thrust into her.

"No, do that," she wailed. "Don't do the spank."

"What, you don't like this?" I asked, hand coming down firmly again. "But you're not supposed to like it. It's a punishment, remember?"

And that's the way it continued for a while, spanks intermingled with some good solid thrusts into her, while Mandy squealed and wriggled, thrusting her bottom up to meet my driving cock and regretting it when my hand spanked down upon it.

Mandy was half crying, half ecstatic, by the time I stopped the spanking portion of my fun and games. Hands on her hips I just paused for a moment, cock fully in place.

"Why don't you take off your top now," I suggested. "I want to hold your breasts while I start to really have some sex with you."

Mandy scrambled to obey, top and bra being stripped off in nothing flat and just tossed to the side. I reached forward and took possession of my new prizes.

Then I started to make up for lost time. I pounded her pussy hard and fast, driving into with all the energy I possessed, and the spanking I delivered had definitely got me worked up. I drove in, squeezing her breasts, feeling her nipples as hard little nubs in the palms of my hands.

Mandy, for her part, reacted with enthusiasm. No longer having the spanking distracting her she surged up to meet my every thrust, happy to have more pleasurable stimuli replace the stinging of the spanking.

It wasn't long after that that Mandy grabbed my pillow and buried her head in it. I could hear her shrieking and feel her trembling as she climaxed, but I wasn't quite ready. I just hit her harder, trying to hold her there while I got ready.

I'm not sure how well I succeeded but she was still screaming into the pillow and trembling when I finally climaxed, and I happily released myself deep inside her.

Lying next to Mandy, arm around her and cupping one breast, I finally gathered up enough energy to talk.

"Apology accepted," I said.

Mandy just moaned slightly.

"Tell me, Mandy. Did you and the others really believe I was the owner when I sounded off earlier?"

That woke her up.

"Do you mean you're not? You said you were."

"No, actually, I didn't. I just asked some questions. If you interpreted them to mean that I own the place, that's not really my fault. You really should listen closer."

"You son-of-a-bitch," came the disgusted retort. "I didn't need to apologise to you at all. Or get a spanking. My bottom is still stinging, you know."

"Serves you right. You earned it and you know it. However, speaking for the owner, who I do know quite well, if you wanted to put bunks in your room or a double bed, he would probably have no objections to your having your friend stay. He'd probably charge more because there are two of you, but if you split the rent fifty/fifty it would be cheaper than what you're currently paying. Something for you to consider."

Mandy looked thoughtful. The simple solution just hadn't occurred to her. Women, I've found, always like to do things the hard way.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers