Bathtime

Story Info
Taking a bath was never so much fun!
1.3k words
3.59
57.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a late night at the office, and I'm thankful to finally be home to relax. Closing the door behind me, I shrug out of my jacket as I notice the absolute silence and darkness of the house. Must not be home yet, I think with some disappointment to find you nowhere around. Sighing heavily, I make my way to the bedroom to get out of my clothes. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I massage my upper thighs, thankful to be out of those beastly thigh high stockings. Wiggling my toes, I groan at the discomfort they had suffered all day.

I reach around and unclasp my bra, a breath of gratitude escaping once I was free of that constraining device. The people who make those must have been students in the art of torture, I mused to myself. One last piece of clothing to remove, I think, as I smooth my hand down my belly to the waistband of my black lace panties. They are the only thing comfortable I had worn all day. Around noon, they stopped being so comfortable when my lunchtime thoughts turned to you, and all the wonderfully naughty things I wanted to do. For the remainder of the day, they teased and tormented me relentlessly with their dampened softness.

Carefully stepping out of my panties, I drop them into the hamper with all the others on my way to the bathroom. I step over to the tub to draw a hot bath, making sure the temperature was just right. While waiting for the tub to fill, I slowly stretch my sorely abused muscles. Sitting at a desk all day does nasty things to a tired body, and every inch of me was aching. I smooth my hands down my body as you had done so many times before, trying to massage away the tension. This worked for only a few seconds.

Turning the water off, I slip into the tub, sinking neck deep into the warmth. Slowly, I wash my hair, massaging my scalp to try to ease the dull headache that persistently throbs in my left temple. After rinsing my hair out, I reach for my loofah and soap. Lathering up the loofah, I start to scrub, thinking to myself that bath time isn't much fun without you to wash my back. But I somehow manage to scrub every inch clean. A thought occurs to me that maybe you are home and that you may be watching me. I smile at this, but then dismiss it. Afterall, I haven't heard one single noise the whole time I've been home. Surely, you would have at least heard me and would have come out to kiss me hello if you were working from home.

These thoughts don't diminish my rising excitement. In fact, the mere thought of you catching me touching myself, getting myself off, makes me even hotter. Standing up, I scrub down my lower body, gasping when my fingers come in contact with my sensitive clit. Sitting back down, I rinse off the soap, making sure everything is clean as a whistle. My thumbs brush against my hardened nipples, a moan escaping my lips. The thumb and forefinger of my left hand pinch and roll my nipples as my right hand slowly moves lower. My fingers slide between my legs to tease the tender folds of my pussy, slowly moving back up to tease my clit.

Moving my hand lower, I insert first one, then two fingers inside my pussy, instantly finding my g-spot. In my mind's eye, I can see you hovering over me, your hand buried between my legs as my fingers are firmly wrapped around your cock. You have no idea how bad I wish you were here right now. My own hand will have to do for the moment. I use the two fingers to massage the inner walls of my pussy, my thumb gently rubbing my clit. Slowly the pressure builds in my lower stomach, but I stop, instantly frozen in the tub.

Was that a noise I heard in the bedroom? I couldn't be sure, but it sounded like a rustling. From all the splashing I was doing, I could very well be mistaken. With this in mind, I continue on, stroking myself. My breathing becomes erratic, and my heart starts to race. The tension has built up past the breaking point with no turning back. I start whimpering, whispering to you even though I know you're not there. Finally, my back arches as I throw my head back, crying out your name in ecstasy.

Slowly, my muscles loosen as I ease back down into the water, and I do hear a noise. I turn in fear towards it, to find you standing, naked, in the doorway. My face turns red as I realize you had been watching me the whole time. You step into the room, your cock cradled in your hand as you walk over to the tub. Watching you, I make room for you as you step in. Sliding my wet hands up your legs as I move to my knees, I think to myself that you seem to be harder now than I've ever seen you.

Massaging your thighs, I look up at you as I dip my head slightly lower, the tip of my tongue just barely touching the base of your shaft. You hiss with a sharp intake of breath, but this encourages me. Slowly, I lick my way up to the thick head, my tongue encircling it. You bury your fingers in my wet hair, balling them into a fist. Wrapping my lips around the head, I gently suckle you at first. My right hand wraps firmly around the base as my left hand gently massages your balls. Then ever so slowly, I suck you deeper into my mouth, my tongue tasting every inch of you.

I hear you groan in pleasure, telling me to please don't stop. I moan in response, the sound vibrating through your pulsing cock. Yes, you are much thicker than I remember you ever being. Harder even. You feel like an iron rod in my hand as I slowly stroke to the rhythm of my mouth. I carefully listen to the sounds of your breathing, to your voice, steadily increasing my pace for you. Your hand in my hair helps to guide me.

After what seems forever, I hear you growl. This is my cue as my teeth gently graze your shaft. Your hand tightens in my hair, and I give one last thrust, impaling my mouth one last time on your cock, burying you deep in my throat. My hand continues to stroke you as you cum for me. I quickly swallow every drop, tasting you. I whimper as you continue to pulsate in my throat. Then slowly, you pull my head back, withdrawing from me.

Stepping behind me, I'm forced to scoot forward as you sit down, pulling me back against you. You lightly kiss my neck and shoulder as a shiver passes through you. Smiling to myself, I bring your hand to my face, kissing your palm. Picking up my loofah, I soap it up again and turn towards you, gently scrubbing your shoulders and chest. Looking you in the eyes, I smile and kiss the tip of your nose, ordering you to stand up while I finish scrubbing you down.

I rinse you off and step out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry off with. I toss one to you as you step out, my eyes lingering on your hips. I finish drying off, wrapping the towel around me, squealing as you pick me up. You kiss me hard to shut me up as you carry me to the bed, tossing me onto it.