Batman and Gotham Sluts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bruce pushed Selina to the ground, her back hitting the cold cave floor.

"Get rough. Punish me more. Give me a reminder of the night I made this fat cock mine," she demanded, wrapping her legs around him, allowing his cock no escape.

"Do it Bats. Cum in me. Imagine my big tits swelling with milk. My tight tummy will grow so fat with your babies. I will still wear my cat suit. I'll push the zipper over my giant belly and parade around as a nasty knocked up slut. Fuck your cum inside of me. Fuck your baby into me," she almost snarled.

Batman said nothing. He only quickened his thrusts, his orgasm inevitable. Selina pushed him over the edge.

"Impregnate me! Fertilize my womb! Fill me with your baby batter and make me fat. Give me your thick seed and breed me. KNOCK! ME! UP!"

Batman howled as his balls tightened, cum shooting through his cock like a fire hose. His orgasm was harder than any he ever felt, and he would not stop pumping his seed inside of Selina.

"I'm cumming again! I'm cumming as you knock me up like the leather-clad slut I am!" she shouted, riding another perfect orgasm.

Bruce was still ejaculating when Selina finished. She pressed a palm to his cheek and looked up at him.

"That's it. Pump all of it out. Make me a mommy, you big strong stud," she ordered sweetly.

Batman collapsed on top of Catwoman after his orgasm finished. Selina felt so full with his seed. She never let go of his torso with her legs. Her embrace was strong and determined. Every single drop of cum would stay in her pussy.

Both lay on the cave floor, exhausted and in post-coital bliss. Catwoman's grin became devilish as she embraced her Bat-stud. She owned him now.

12