Batman: Harem 05

Story Info
A little extra fun before my grand Finale
3.6k words
4.48
74.9k
78

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers

Batman: Harem 05

A little more action, please.

Weeks come and go in Gotham, and the Police Commissioner was starting to notice that the most violent criminals were slowly disappearing one by one. He held a press conference at town hall when asked about this by reporters, to which the Wayne family was invited. And did they ever show up.

Commissioner Gordon stood on the pedestal, thanking the people of Gotham for their support and their perseverance in the trying times that seemed to be passing. He reminded them of some of the disasters that had happened over the years. Joker's many reigns of terror, in particular, struck a vein with the people, as the walls of Arkham City still stood surrounding part of town, a tribute to how powerful the Clown Prince of Crime had once been.

After the people of Gotham, Commissioner Gordon started to thank the police of Gotham City, every available member of which was in attendance. He specifically pointed out contributions of Detective Bullock, whose recently formed gang-buster team had found incredible success with the heads of the gangs missing.

All the while, Bruce Wayne sat at the back of the crowd, cheering for every officer they felt the need to introduce. He knew that the police handled the smaller stuff while he took care of Gotham's bigger problems, but without the police force, the city would have long since overwhelmed him. Batman was a true supporter of the boys in blue.

He was at the back of the crowd, however, because he didn't want his current group of young ladies to distract from the events going on all around. Standing in close proximity to him were all the girls he had reformed.

Pamela Isley had recently rejoined the scientific community, when she was not helping Bruce as Nightshade or getting her brains fucked out. In the few short months since she started again, she had already used her expertise to make several new medicines, which far more effectively treated diseases that until recently had been thought incurable.

Selina Kyle had joined the security wing of Waynetech Ent., and had proven invaluable in finding weaknesses in their security systems. Just recently she had helped seal up the old Arkham Asylum area to hold the less dangerous psychopaths again, and since then people such as Calender man, Maxie Zeus, and even Johnathan Crane had all been unable to escape, despite all the assistance the other inmates provided. She also operated as part of Batman Inc. under the name Black Cat.

Harleen Quinzel, formerly the deranged Harley Quinn, had gone back into forensic Psychiatry for a time, but found that she wanted to please Bruce too much to be away from him all the time. She has now moved into the mansion and assumed the moniker of Valkyrie, fighting crime close on Bruce's heels, and as the girls know, fucking him more avidly than any of the rest of them combined.

The final reformed miscreant, Peyton Riley, uses her ventriloquist skills to support her new alter-ego, a comedienne performing in Gotham City. She uses the connections she has made this way as well as her old mob connections in her real job, the second Oracle.

The final femme fatale at the function is the lovely Barbara Gordon, The first and last Batgirl. Recently she has taken the moniker of Batwoman. Her crime fighting days are still running at their peak, and she shows no sign of stopping. Her original life has also continued, and she has recently graduated Harvard Law, becoming the District Attorney over Gotham, the same position once held by two-face. She recently came out of the closet as a bi-sexual, and is now living with her girlfriend, a young meta-human whose powers are only starting to show named Patricia Harwell. They live on the Wayne Manor property.

Each of the girls arrived separately from Wayne, except Harleen, whom he took to the event this time. The girls had been helping him maintain his playboy appearances by taking turns on his arm, making it look like what it really was. They all wanted him, all the time.

Gordon thanked several officers personally for their handling of the Arkham Crisis, and then several more for those who helped in the aftermath. Then finally, he arrived at the reason Wayne had come.

"And now, allow me to introduce a man who helped facilitate all of this. This man has generously given of his time and personal fortune more than many others could have given combined. This man personally sent his own security team to retrofit Arkham Island for medium security and low security prisoners. This man poured millions into the Justice League Prison that now houses the worst criminals on earth. This man has reformed a handful of the greatest criminals Gotham has ever known. And on this glorious day, he has decided to make two announcements that he assures me are going to change the world we live in! Ladies and gentlemen, I give you, Mister Bruce Wayne!"

Bruce stood, signaling for Quinzel to stay in her seat. He walks up to the podium that Gordon had been standing at all this time. Smiling, he looks out at the crowd, a little tickle at the back of his mind reminding him that he can make up some BS and not go through with this. He looks one at a time at his girls, each in a different spot, each comfortable with his decision. Finally, he speaks.

"Citizens of Gotham City, I have come to you as a man who spent most of his life here. I am now forty six years old, and I have lost a step, maybe, but I am still myself at heart. Thirty-eight years ago, in a section of the city now called crime alley, my mother and father were shot dead by a man later discovered to be a hood named Joe Chill. I was eight at the time. I decided to leave the family estate in the hands of my father's servant, Alfred, and Waynetech Enterprises, back then called Wayne Technology Corporation, in the hands of my father's dear friend and fellow philanthropist, Luscious Fox.

I left and traveled the world. I searched for something in this big world that made sense to my young mind. For another eight long years I traveled from place to place, learning what I could from each place. Paris, London, Dresden, I studied in all of them. Finally, seeking enlightenment, I went to Tibet. I climbed a mountain said by many to be the home of an ancient monastic order who had found peace in their teachings.

Here, I met my first great mentor. A man named Ra's Al Ghoul. Yes, he is the same who now occasionally attempts to slaughter thousands in maniacal fits of fury. Yes, he is the same who is now locked in the Justice League Watchtower. But then, he was the head of an ancient monastic order, who had not left the mountain in many years. He taught me to fight, in a way that has served me many times as of late, including during the Arkham City Incident. He taught me methodology that I would apply to Waynetech to make it the dominant technology company in Gotham City, a competitor even with Lexcorp. from Metropolis. Waynetech has become a major power, and because of that, I have felt the need to help get killers like Joe Chill off the streets. To that end, I have for years been supplying GCPD with special tools, upgrading their prisons, and offering any help I can.

And this is where the first revelation takes place. When I returned to the States, I donned a cape and cowl and became a masked crime-fighter. And a founding member of the JSA. In case you are still wondering," Wayne pulls a yellow and black bat symbol badge from his pocket and holds it up in the air, "I'm Batman. Or, at least I have been. The second revelation is that starting tomorrow I am starting a second company of sorts."

At this point the crowd suddenly jumped to their feet as the shock of Batman's identity wore off, and Wayne had to take time to calm everyone down before he could continue his announcement.

"The second company is called Batman Inc. I have already registered the Copyright. I have highly trained heroes stationed in trouble spots all over the world, where they can act as first responders to major emergencies. Like I have done for so many years.

My retirement from being Batman, however, does not mean that I am leaving Gotham unprotected. Meet my successor."

At this moment, a man in the latest bat-suit, bearing the modified Bat-symbol that Batman Inc. uses, landed next to Wayne, along with a boy in a Robin uniform.

"This is Batman Gotham from this day forward. I will be running day to day operations of both companies and recruiting new members into the Batman brand. The new Batman, however, is as capable as I ever was, he learned everything he knows from me. And he will have the full support of my team, just like I always have. And with that ladies and gentlemen, I'll open the floor to questions."

Barbara could tell Bruce was eating up the attention during the Q&A session, while Dick Greyson, the new Batman Gotham, and Damien Wayne, the current boy wonder, stood silently nearby. She silently laughed to herself, remembering how he had scolded dick and herself for enjoying the limelight once. She sat with the GCPD officers, drawing many stares with a shorter skirt and her hand on her new partners lap.

Forty-five minutes later, the Q&A session was over and Bruce Wayne stepped off the stage. Batman Inc. had been officially announced, and Wayne was no longer Batman. Per se.

He would still be donning the cape and cowl for one purpose. He had been found to be the only member of the bat-family that could break the wills of the supervillainesses. His hard cock was still the only one used to destroy the wills of hardened criminals.

As Bruce and Harleen hopped into the car for the trip home, the other girls each took their own cars and rode to Wayne manor on several different paths.

Harleen would not wait until they got home, though. She pulled his cock from his pants almost before they had gotten the door closed to the Rolls. She immediately impaled herself on it, taking the twelve inch monster almost to the hilt. She gulped hard and forced herself to finish, swallowing the last of it. She felt his pubes on her nose, his balls on her chin. She held herself there, gagging slightly, using her tongue to lick his balls. She had learned that if she held herself deep enough down on him for long enough, he would blow his first load fairly quickly. She kept her head down for five, ten, fifteen seconds, her eyes tearing up. At one minute, she pulled back a bit and started moving her throat up and down. Two more minutes, and she could feel his rod trying to jerk around, * precum * She thought. Finally, a minute later, she felt the start of his load unleashing, and pulled him from her throat. She sucked down bunches of his sperm, swallowing as fast as she could, with little streams shooting onto her face as the Rolls pulls into the auto-pool, and then the platform it sits on slowly lowers into the cave.

"Harleen, I need you to be especially on your guard today. We are going to move the Joker into the improved super-max Gulag prison, and I need you to stay strong for me. Will you be able to?"

Quinzel looks at Bruce's face, streams of his cum all over her face, "I won't even clean up, Brucey. I want Mistah J to know I'm with you now."

Wayne smiles as Harleen, and then turns to the control tower. "Oracle, raise the holding cell."

The huge hole in the cave that has been sitting open for months, suddenly has chains with hooks lowered into it. The chains drop into the hole for what seems like an eternity, but suddenly start to lift back out. The top edge of the titanium cube shows brightly, the blue hue of the metal working to slightly impress Harleen now that she was seeing it. The women who had joined what was now Batman Inc. lined the way from the door of the cell to the teleportation chamber to the Gulag facility on the Watchtower Satellite.

As Harleen fell into line, she stood next to Pamela, while Bruce waited nearby and the new Batman and Robin waited for Joker to come out at the end of the line. Pamela quietly whispered to Harleen, "Slut." with a joking tone.

Harleen's reply never came, as the door to the cell opened with a visible hiss and a brilliant white light, followed by light smoke. Then a shadow. As the doors opened, bright green hair, incredibly pale skin, and a wide, ruby red smile showed before the white straight jacket and chained legs broke the illusion of the Joker being free. As the madman stumbled forward towards the teleporter, each of the women gripped various weapons tightly, even though they knew that all the security of the cave stood between Joker and them, they also knew that this was the Joker, a man they had all seen do amazing things in crime. A man that at times seemed to defy the laws of the universe to accomplish his evil schemes.

Finally, Joker reached the end of the line and saw Harleen.

"Harley, a friendly face. How did you get in..." His face turned immediately dark as he noticed thick streams of cum covering his now ex girlfriend.

"Mistah J, I found me a real man. The Batman treats me better than you ever did. Have fun in prison." Harleen wiped a strand of Bruce's jizz from her face, slid it into her mouth, and made a popping noise as she pulled it out.

Joker started to jump at her, when Batman grabbed his arm and threw him into the teleporter. "Tell the old man we'll be back soon."

*

Up on the Watchtower prison block, Joker came out the other side of the teleporter, and landed up against one of the mightiest of earth's heroes, Superman. Batman followed, and they lead Joker to his cell, past the likes of Killer Croc and Reverse-Flash. Joker didn't seem much of a threat anymore, though. All he could say was "She went to the bat?"

*

Back in the cave, Bruce Wayne walked from the shadows and turned off the teleporter.

"Alright girls, I feel like starting to take you one at a time, so I need a way to pick you. I'm thinking that drawing straws is the fairest way."

A few minutes later, the longest straw had gone to Barbara, while the other girls were assigned an order to take their turn in based on the length of their straw. Bruce led Babs and Patricia to their private room in the mansion.

*

Babs arrived in the room, all smiles. Patricia was not so sure, having never been with a man before, but Babs kept reassuring her that if anyone was the man to go with, it was Bruce.

As soon as they arrived, Babs dropped her clothes. "Pat baby, trust me. After tonight, you will be as bi as I am. Bruce's cock is amazing. That fucking wierdo Greyson had almost completely broken me to sex when I first took this monster." At this point she reaches into Bruce's Chinos and pulls out his huge dick. She immediately sucks down eight inches of it before she continues talking.

"It will guaranteed blow your fucking mind, baby. Come on, try sucking on this monster!"

Patricia was quite different from the other girls. Her blonde hair was only shoulder length, her face like that of a porcelain doll, no a sign of any make-up, despite her rosy cheeks and bright red lips. She looked at the monster in front of her with a look of slight amazement on her face. Her perfect face gave way to a long neck, thin enough that when she tried to deep throat Bruce's cock, he could see the tip clearly outlined against her skin. Her clothing was removed by Barbara, who was hungrily trying to get at the girls pussy. Her small breasts, perhaps a B cup, were very perky, almost too much so to believe. Her nipples hardened as soon as Barbara's tongue touched her clit, and she sucked a little harder as her breathe caught. As the line of her body continued down, her hips seemed more thin than any of the girls that he was used to. Her thin frame didn't look like it would be able to take his hard rod.

Patricia had never experienced cock before, and for some reason she couldn't quite explain, she couldn't seem to get enough of Mr Wayne's. Maybe it was her girlfriends excitement when she tried to swallow it, maybe it was that she really was secretly bi, but for some reason this man's hard cock made her very excited. She kept trying to swallow deeper, but at eight inches deep, she coughed, then she gagged. After another attempt, she pulled her throat from Wayne's cock, trying not to choke on the slab of man meat. Her eyes watered, but something made her want to try again. Again and again, in fact. She plunged his huge slab down her tiny throat again. She wanted to make him jizz in her throat. She wanted to try and swallow it all. She could not tell why she was so determined, but she was. She rammed more of it down her throat, slobbering all over it. She seemed to have lost her mind, slobbering hard all over the cock, drooling so hard that some of it was slipping past her lips.

She momentarily stopped when she saw Babs' face between her knees and remembers that Babs has been seeing this whole thing. For a moment, she was very embarrassed, but then she remembered that she had been told to enjoy herself, so she tried to take the cock again. She gagged at nine inches this time, but held her head down, intentionally choking herself, and spraying out a little bit of her girlcum onto Babs' face. She kept choking until she was about to pass out. Just before she did, she pulled her head away from his cock, and his cock jerked so hard it hit her in the face.

"Babs, come share me with her. She deep throats very well, if not yet very deep." Bruce moaned. Babs immediately jumped up to impale her throat, balls deep, on Bruce's hard cock, moving Patricia from it. Patricia thought about it for a moment, and then lay down on her back and slid under Babs. She immediately licked at Bab's wet pussy, grinning as she got back to a more familiar taste.

Babs felt wonderful. First she had the feeling of control, feeling Bruce letting her take control, she felt his long, strong dick sliding into her throat, she licked his special spot, even worked her pink tongue into the little hole on the tip a little. She sucked in hard as her head slid down, and blew out lightly as she let his cock out of her mouth. Contrasting this at the same time she felt the total surrender of having someone else knowing what was going to happen next while she was in the total dark, the two sensations blew her mind. She was in a state of ecstasy, driven wild. She ground her hips into Patricia's face while sucking hard on Bruce's cock. When she creamed on Patricia's face, and she felt Bruce's cock twitch, she knew he was getting ready to finish, so she pulled him from her throat. She flipped her girlfriend onto her stomach, kissing her neck, and then lay on top of her, squishing her tits into Patricia's back. Almost too late, she whispers, "Get ready, baby. He's gonna come in us."

Bruce stroked the full length of his thick cock into Patricia, filling her up completely, and he started releasing his seed almost straight into her womb. Patricia felt the sperm enter her, her mind almost a complete blank for a time. Finally, she realized that he was also cumming in Babs, because his sperm had begun to run down her ass crack, and Babs' drool was dripping on her face. She didn't mind. She loved being impaled of Wayne's spear of a cock, and intended to become a full-time bisexual with Babs as soon as they woke up.

Bruce watched the two girls collapse exhausted after the fucking. He smiled as he pulled on his pants to leave the room, intent on going a round with his favorite girl, when a JL alert came through. The holoscreen popped up to reveal Martian Manhunter and Superman.

"Bruce, we got information you might like to have. We found someone in your back yard, someone you are closely connected to." Superman said, as stoic as ever.

Martian Manhunter opened his mouth to speak, and his creepy monotone emphasized the wave of emotion that took Bruce immediately. "Talia Al'Ghul is in Gotham."

Belgost
Belgost
210 Followers
12