Batter Up!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

He talked about his business and his ball playing time. I told him about my business and my plans. After awhile the talk turned to sex and old school days. We sat on the couch with Cindy in the middle. Cindy was sitting Indian style with her legs crossed. Then she moved and sat the same way but on Dusty's lap facing me.

They were laughing about kids that they knew in school. Once again Dusty said how well her outfit fit her body. She told him that when we are alone she just goes around nude. She doesn't but told him this to excite him. He told her she could go nude he wouldn't mine at all. Then Dusty said we should watch an X-rated movie and Cindy asked what that was. Dusty explained and Cindy said we have never watched one.

Another lie from her she loved to watch porn. She said you mean they fuck in it, sorry I mean screw in it. He said he would bring one over tomorrow and she said it sounds like fun. Since she was sitting on his lap I was the one who had to get the drinks all the time now.

At one o'clock Dusty left and we went to bed and had some good sex. The next day when Dusty called she told him I had a business meeting and we would have him over Wednesday night. He tried to get her to go out with him. She said no she didn't feel that good. She just can't drink two nights in a row.

When Dusty came over Wednesday she had a set of sweats on and they were like form fitted. When I hugged her I could tell she didn't have on anything under the sweats. Dusty said so you aren't going naked then. She grabbed her top and bottom of her sweats and pulled them to show him she didn't have anything on. We saw one of her tits and about one-inch from her pussy hairline. At nine we were in the den getting ready to watch the porn movie that he brought with him. We sat the same way with Cindy in the middle. About a half-hour into the film she rolled into me and lay on her side. She took my hand and put it on her tits.

After about ten minutes she took my hand off and pushed it into her pants. I played with her wet pussy for a good fifteen minutes and then she got up for drinks. Later Dusty asked if she shaved and she got up and pulled the sweats down to an inch of her pussy showing all her hair.

"Cindy," I said; " A yes or no would have done it."

and we all laughed.

She laid on me saying she was sorry. Then she kissed me and hugged me, and moved over and sat on Dusty's lap and said you don't think I'm awful, do you? The porn movie was over and we sat and talked. After sitting on Dusty's lap for a while she slid off to the floor.

On her knees in front of Dusty she said what the hell you got in your pants, a flashlight?

We all laughed and he turned red.

She looked at me and said you see this. She reached up and fondled his cock in his pants. She ran her hands on the outside of his pants. You could see a big bulge in his pants and she had it formed to make it look huge. She had her hands on it rubbing it and said 'I think it's a tee-ball bat.' She put one hand below his balls and other hand above his cock head. 'Dam this thing has to be fourteen inches if it's an inch.'

She then came over to me and put her hand inside my slacks.

She said we need a plumber this dam thing is leaking.

She took her hand out and licked it. Then she went right back into the pants.

It's not as big but its rock hard. It's a thick sucker! Am I going to get this tonight?

You can bet the ranch on that sweetheart.

Once again she took her hand out and licked her fingers and put them in her mouth.

Dam you taste so good sweetheart.

I'm going to get us another drink but I hate to ruin the taste from that big thing.

With that she was gone to get us another drink. I looked at Dusty and you could tell he wanted some of her. When she came back she looked down at her crotch and said dam I'm leaking again. She sat on his lap again and was moving around a lot. Dam Ken your thing feels like a penlight and Dusty feels like a flashlight when I sit on it. She then kissed me and whispered I'm kidding. We should go to bed so I can recharge your batteries.

That way I can run them down and charge them back up. She got up and went to the stairs and said goodnight. Dusty and Kenny you come to bed soon. With that she pulled down her pants and lifted her shirt and said Kenny say goodnight and get up here before I wear the toys out and she ran up the stairs. Dusty looked at me and said you got a hot one man. I called a cab and Dusty left.

Upstairs I jumped in bed with her and she asked if I was mad at her. I said no but I don't think Dusty will like trying to sleep with a hard on. Well he should have taken his wife on the trip. Then she went down on my cock and sucked it dry in no time swallowing the whole load. She told me the movie got her hot and was thinking of fucking me right in front of Dusty. I then started fucking her pussy and she told me to do her ass. I said you want a toy in your pussy and she said she could just handle me.

Thursday I couldn't wait to hear the conversation between them. I handled all my work early and waited for their call. He called and said he couldn't sleep with such a big hard on. Told her he took 4 cold showers. If you had put your hands in my pants I would have shot all over the place. He asked how much bigger his cock was than mine. She said I don't know I haven't seen yours in such a long time. He said we would have to fix that. She just laughed. He said they could get some porn flicks and go to his room.

She said Ken doesn't like small motel rooms and he said who the hell is inviting Ken. She then said you dirty old man. He asked her if she was still a cherry and she said yes in my ass and swallowing. Dam she like to bust his balls big time. He said he could not come over tonight till after nine. He had a dinner date.

She told him that it would be ok Ken and I can have our fun early instead of late at night and laughed. He said you know you could save some of that. He said by the way if you want to go nude that would be all right with him. She said I bet it is. Dusty said he was leaving around two the next afternoon. They hung up shortly afterwards.

That night Cindy had on short shorts and a tube top. Dusty had two tapes with him this time. Cindy sat in the middle of us again. She said hope that my tube top stays up and I said once you get that hot the nipples would keep it up. She said don't tell all my secrets of when I get hot. After a half-hour of the movie she was leaning on me and pulled my hand to her tits. She slides a hand in my pants and played with it.

She whispered in my ear to go in her pants. I unbuttoned them and went for her pussy. She rolled on top of me to fit better. I played with her and she was moaning low. The phone rang and she answered it. It was for me and I took it. When I got off the phone I told her I would have to go out of town for a day or two to look at some bulldozers that the guys found that was for sale.

Cindy was tired and we called it a night around 11:15.

In bed that night she said she let me go for the drinks cause when you go he wants to kiss me all the time. I said what will he do if he took you out to dinner? She said yes I know there wouldn't be any talking would there.

Next day I packed a small overnight bag and kissed her goodbye and told her to be good and I would call her. I got to the office and waited till they called at one. Dusty called at eleven and Cindy said she had lots to do and couldn't talk right then. He said would one be ok and she said one would be better and he hung up.

I knew he was planning on going at two, but now he knows I will be out of town. I was wondering what his plans are now. Cindy has been teasing the shit out of him and must have him horny than hell. One o'clock he called right on the button. He asked if I left yet and she said he calls when he leaves and he didn't call yet. He said where is he going and she said she didn't ask me. She asked him if he was driving home or flying and he said he had to stay another day. She asked why that was and he said because he didn't finish. He asked if he could come over and she paused. Finally she said that she was going shopping. He said he could go with her and help her. She said she goes with her girl friends. He said don't give him that line. She said I don't know. He said he would call back.

I waited a twenty minutes and called to say I was leaving.

She said

"Dusty isn't leaving now thanks to you."

I laughed

"That horny bastard! Mr. big cock must be pointing at you!"

"What the hell do I do now?"

"I know what you better not do!" and laughed.

"It's not funny."

"Cindy, no means no. Don't put yourself in a corner."

She told me I was right and said she would handle it. I waited till the next call came in. Dusty said:

"Well, what are we going to do?"

Cindy said

"I guess I will meet you for dinner and that's all! You understand me?

He said:

"That's all, just dinner and talk. Ok what time?"

"Same place we ate before at 7:30."

"I can pick you up."

"No I will be there."

They hung up and I paged Jake to come to my office. When Jake came in he headed for the beer and said go ahead and fires me. Jake what you got planned for tonight. Well Mr. Wilder I think you already got me planned for something. I said you're right Jake go home and clean up and meet me back here at around 5:00 ok. Jake took off and came back at 5. I took him to the restaurant that they were going to eat at. I told him I wanted him to watch them and keep me informed by cell phone.

"Don't worry boss. I can handle it and I will step in if the dude gets way out of line."

I thanked him and went to another bar across the street till it was time.

I saw Cindy pull up and park her car. I could see her put her keys under the seat so I knew she called my work to have someone pick up the car and drop it off at our house. She had a short black sexy dress on and she was a knock out in it. She went in and met Dusty. Jake would make calls every now and then. They ate and talked. The both were both on the same side in the booth. Jake called again said they been dancing and this guy is working overtime on her.

He said there is a dark corner on the end of the horseshoe bar where you can see everything and said to come in. I said I don't know about that. I would hate to get caught. He said no chance come in.

I finally went in and sat with Jake. I could only see them on the dance floor and Jake would walk down to watch them in the booth. On the floor Dusty had his hands going full bore to cop a feel and try to get her hot. You could see him talking shit into her ear. She would shake her head 'no' a lot. It was now one in the morning and they were still dancing.

I sneaked into the kitchen with Jake and we got coffee as he watched through the window at them. At two she was getting ready to leave and went to the ladies room and told the bartender to call her a cab. I left and told Jake to keep an eye on him.

As I sat in my car I saw her come out and get in the cab. I followed from a distance, as I knew where she was going. As they pulled up to our house she got out and went in and not long and lights went out down stairs and then lights in our bedroom came on. Jake called me on the cell to say Dusty was headed to our house. I told him to handle Dusty.

As Dusty came down the road and stopped in from of our house, Jake walked up to his car and said what are you doing around here you are drunk I been following you. He said I'm going in here. Jake said you don't live here, get in your car and get out of here or I call the police. Dusty started to walk away and Jake grabbed him and put him in his car. Now or I call the police and let them handle it. Dusty left and we followed him back to the motel.

I came home at noon on Saturday and Cindy told me all about the date. He wouldn't stop feeling me up. Once he got his hand in my bra. Dam he is fast. He put my hand on his cock and I knew I had to leave or things would happen. Are you mad at me honey? I told her she done a good job staying true to me. She then said I want him to fuck. I looked at her with a surprised look on my face. She said of course I will do it in from of you and she laughed.

At two in the afternoon Dusty called and they talked. He said he was sorry for the hurry to get in her pants last night. He then asked if I was home yet and she told him no. She said why don't you come over at seven and bring some hot movies with you. He said he would be there.

That night when he got there I opened the door for him and he had a sad look on his face. After dinner we were on the couch and about ten we started the movies. Cindy had her form fitting sweats on. When Dusty asked what she had on she stood and flashed her tits and pussy hair saying she didn't have anything on under the sweats.

She sat down and reached over to my pants and stuck her hand in. she once again said it was leaking and sucked her fingers. She went to Dusty and felt his cock through his pants and said will that leak through your pants. He said it might just explode if she keeps playing with it. I told her we wouldn't want to send him home in wet pants and she should pull it out for some air. Then she unbuttons his pants and pulls it out. She laughed said it was a big sucker.

She then came to me and pulled my sweats down and started to suck it for me. As she was doing me I pulled her shirt off and her tits were rubbing my knees. When Dusty saw this he took his pants off. She then sat in between us holding a cock in each hand. She got up and took her pants off and lay on the couch sucking Dusty's cock and I was playing with her pussy. Then she switched and sucked me and Dusty played with her tits and pussy. She then told Dusty to lay on the floor.

She then handed Dusty a rubber and told him to put it on.

He said he don't use them. You're on the pill aren't you?

She told him no rubber no sex and Dusty put it on.

As Dusty was pumping her I got up in front of her and she took my cock in her mouth. She was sucking away on my cock and pumping away on Dusty's cock. He came after a few minutes and she was still sucking me off. I told her I was ready to cum and she kept her mouth on it. I shot a big load in her mouth and she swallowed it all. We then went back to the couch to rest. I got us a fresh drink and we talked about the sex. He played with her tits and sucked on them. I was doing her pussy and asshole. She then got another rubber and told Dusty to lay down again.

Dusty lay on the floor and Cindy mounted herself on his cock. She was riding him as I found the Vaseline and rubbed it on her ass. I bent her over and slid my dick into her ass. I could feel Dustys cock inside her pussy pumping away. As he was doing her I could feel him shooting his load. I started to go faster and shot my load right after him. We all lay on the floor awhile completely exhausted.

We then sat back on the couch and rested with a drink. Cindy finally got up and put her sweats back on. She then leaned over and kissed Dusty and then laid on my lap and thanked me. Then she got up and said thank you guys for a great time. I have to go shower now and Kenny you get Dusty a cab and hurry to bed we have a full night of screwing left. Then she headed upstairs.

I talked with Dusty as I called the cab. He said is she always this hot. I told him when there are two guys she is and then she wants more all night long she just wears me out. He said you want me to stay and help. I said she don't like 3 somes upstairs just in the den. I was feeding him a line of shit like Cindy would.

When I went upstairs I told Cindy what I said and she broke up with it. She said:

"Now we will never get rid of him."

jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers
12