Batteries Not Included

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The applause from the group was unexpected, but Bea was long beyond caring as she came hard, fucking herself to orgasm before her waiting friends. Slowly, she pulled the sopping wet vibrator from her pussy, taking a moment to give it one long suck as she tasted her own juices off of it and gradually caught her breath. Kay beamed at her, relieved that the girls were rapidly shedding their inhibitions, and it was no surprise to her that Margaret elected to be next.

She had already selected the toy she wanted to try out, and set it down on a table while she wiggled her way out of her form fitting jeans. For added effect, Margaret turned her back to the group when she was halfway done, revealing the straps of a very skimpy thong. She heard the howls of delight from her friends, and turned again to face them. In another minute, the jeans were gone, as was her thong, which she playfully kicked into the air. Then, remembering the trouble Bea had with keeping her shirt out of the way, Margaret peeled off her top as well. All could see her still magnificent breasts as they strained against a slightly too small bra, but the group was amazed when she unhooked that and let it fall away as well. Her body was something to be proud of, even if she did have a bit of middle age creeping up on her. Margaret's tummy was as trim as could be expected for a mother of two, and it was marred only by her stretch marks, of which she was unashamed. She then settled in on the couch, nestling herself with her back against a corner before she spread her legs wide open.

Here the arms of the couch came in handy, for Margaret was able to hook one leg over it as she gave her friends a look at her already wet pussy. There were some comments about her nearly shaved pussy, Margaret had left only the barest little strip of hair leading down to her honey pot. Without further delay, Kay produced the toy that Margaret had wanted, and that elicited gasps from the crowd. Unlike Bea, who had chosen a vibrator, Margaret's selection was an unpowered dildo, but what a dildo it was! Ten inches long, and nearly two inches thick, Kay questioned whether or not she'd be able to take such a monster. Margaret replied in the affirmative, stating to the wonderment of all that she'd had a cock or two of that size before. As soon as that was said, Margaret placed the tip of the latex dildo against her waiting pussy, and slid it in.

The dark brown of the dildo was in sharp contrast to Margaret's pale pink pussy and creamy white skin, and she grunted a little as she felt the cock stretching her cunt out. Kay offered her a vial of lube, which Margaret declined as she eased the toy inside herself, inch by inch. To the amazement of her friends, she managed to take it all inside her before sliding it out again. With the initial thrust completed, Margaret started the dildo on its path again, pushing it inside herself a little harder this time. Again she winced a little, making one of her friends question "Margaret, how can you do that?"

As soon as the dildo was completely inside her, Margaret answered. "Mmm...beleive me, it hurts just a little when it's stretching me out, but this is something you have to try. God it feels so good." Another thrust. "So good to feel full like this, feel a thick hard cock stretching me out. It's something I love." The others nodded as Margaret's thrusts continued. To her credit, Margaret didn't need any lube to make the toy slide in better once she had finished a few thrusts. Her own juices saw to that. She fucked herself faster and faster with it once she'd gotten her cunt used to the thick toy. Her pace wasn't anywhere near as fast as Bea's had been, but then again, Bea hadn't been stretching her pussy to the limit.

Margaret was clearly enjoying the feeling of the cock reaming her, and she fantasized freely to her friends as she fucked herself. "Oh God! Just like that. You know I've had a cock or two, this big, this black fucking my hot little cunt. Such a nasty little slut, letting those guys fuck me any way they wanted...right after I sucked those cocks hard. Oh girls! Don't even have to waste time sucking with a cock like this, just let it slide inside you, stretch that hot pussy out like it's never been fucked before." More moans. Her hands moved just a little faster. "Feels so good, so tight to have a cock like this, makes me want more and more, even after all the cocks I've fucked."

Her free hand was squeezing one of her exposed breasts, rolling the hard nipple around between her fingers. "Got to just let go, spread your legs and just let him fuck you...do anything he wants with a cock that size. Oh!" Margaret gasped as she felt the cock straining deep inside her pussy. She brought her hand down off her breast and took the toy in both hands now. Legs spread apart, she forced the cock inside herself, deep and hard each time she plunged it into her pussy. "Oh God! Oh yes! Fuck me just like that!" she called out to a lover from the past as the cock pounded away at her. She knew her friends had to be creaming their own panties as they watched her reaming out her cunt with the huge black toy. Margaret's back arched as she rammed the cock home again, this time letting her fingers toy with her clit as she did. Her thighs clamped down together, trapping her hands between her legs as the dildo remained plunged all the way to the hilt. She rolled onto her stomach, pressing her legs down against the couch as she frigged her clit, moaning and screaming all the while. "Oh God! Oh God fuck me!" she screamed. "Fill me up, fill my cunt up with your hot cum!" she begged to the memory as she writhed around, moaning louder and louder until all that could be heard was a shrill cry that pierced the room.

Margaret rolled back over, panting as she spread her legs once again, feeling the hard cock popping free of her cunt as it squeezed tight against it. Her pussy was a red, wet gash between her legs as her pale skin flushed pink from her exertions. She returned her hands to her pussy and tits as she moaned one last time, giving her friends quite a show of what she looked like after a good hard fucking. So enthralled was Margaret in the afterglow of her orgasm that she stayed in her position, naked on the couch as she watched what Gina and Allison would be up to next.

It was quite obvious that they had enjoyed the show put on for them thus far, and after watching Margaret fucking herself with that obscenely large dildo, they knew that it was a tough act to follow. Especially because they were nowhere near as uninhibited as she, but the pressure of all eyes on them was too much to bear. Bravely, Gina stepped up to the table next, making a couple of selections before easing herself back down on the couch. She was sitting close to Margaret, and she gave the older woman a look of admiration at what her pussy could do before starting off on her own. In her hands Gina had not one but two different selections, and after a nod from Kay, she began. Unlike Margaret and Bea before her, Gina kept her top on, but it was short enough that it didn't get in her way. Her tan jeans were another matter, and with her girlfriends watching, Gina wiggled her way out of the stretch denim material. Brightly colored satin panties followed her jeans, and Gina settled onto the couch. At first all she did was slide the smooth shaft of a slim vibrator against her clit while keeping her legs clenched tightly together. Still, her friends could hear the hum of the vibe's motor going, and her moans soon followed.

After a few moments, Gina started to slowly spread her legs apart, revealing her completely shaved pussy to the 'oohs' and 'aahs' of those watching. She knew that none of them expected that, and had a feeling they were wondering if she were a true blonde or not. At the very least, with the rest of her body exposed, Gina could still keep that secret. Nevertheless, their reaction drew a smile from her, and she quickened her pace, running the buzzing vibe over her clit and pussy lips as her legs spread completely apart, but not once did Gina allow it to enter her sweet little pussy.

Her bare cunt lips were glistening as her excitement grew, and Gina worked her clit over rather well with the humming end of her toy. She knew that everyone was waiting for her to plunge the toy into her pussy, but she had something else in mind. As she struggled to maintain her composure, and as her breath became more and more labored, Gina revealed her other selection. Unlike any of the other toys used so far that night, she whipped out a simple smooth egg. For a moment, Gina put the regular vibrator down, then spread her legs wide apart. Her naked pussy lips wrapped themselves around the egg as she pushed it inside herself. Even though her cunt was quite wet, her tight opening resisted the toy until she pushed it in hard with a finger.

Once it was in, Gina took the controller in one hand, setting the egg to a medium speed before working her clit over again with the other vibrator. She licked her lips before leaning back, moaning louder and louder as the two toys buzzed away at her cunt. Gina kept her legs splayed wide apart as she sank deeper and deeper into the couch, and the humming tip of her vibrator pressed tighter and tighter against her hard clit. Gradually her fingers crept down over the tip of the toy, and she started to slowly run them over her wet cunt lips while squeezing the vibe down against herself. Her entire body writhed on the couch as she moaned louder and louder. Around her all the others crowded around, but Gina didn't see this through closed eyes. Her mouth was open though, and she was moaning louder and louder. Another twist of her body found her thighs squeezing together tight, forcing her hand and the one vibe tight against her pussy while the vibrating egg worked its magic from the inside.

In that position, Gina lay down, alternately curling and straightening her legs as she worked the toys over herself. By now she had turned the egg on to full speed and had both of her hands between her legs to work on her clit. It almost appeared as if she was humping the couch as her moans grew even louder. She was still curled up like this with everyone looking on when Gina herself put and end to it. All the attention her cunt was getting was too much to resist. With a sudden shout, Gina arched her back, screaming out loud as the toys did their work, and she came with such a loud shriek that all of her friends jumped. Her breath came out in short, rapid spurts after she came, and Gina flopped back on the couch to rest a moment before finally pulling the furiously buzzing egg from her pussy. The plastic surface was coated with her cunt juices, and her pussy glistened from it. It would take Gina a few minutes to recover from what had been an intense orgasm, and by then Allison was drawing everyone's attention.

She alone had worn a skirt that night to Bea's little party, and she simply flipped it up and out of the way. Like Margaret, Allison had been wearing a thong, and she kicked hers off her as soon as Gina had gotten finished. It landed on the floor, but no one paid much attention to it as Allison unbuttoned her blouse. It dropped to the floor as Allison took her position on the couch near the panting Gina. She stopped at that, but the sheer material of her bra left nothing to the imagination. Like Gina, Allison had two items selected from Kay's display table, but the gathered group wasn't too impressed by the slim little vibe she had selected. That didn't affect Allison, for she slouched herself down on her seat and pulled her legs up and apart. Surprisingly, her bush was quite natural, and while Allison would occasionally trim the short hairs back, she liked her cunt the way nature intended. Just as Gina had done before, Allison drew the tip of the vibrator across her clit and rubbed her pussy a little while the others looked on.

It was a virtual repeat of the show that they had seen before, although Allison did occasionally allow the metallic blue tip of her vibe to penetrate her pussy lips. She did this for a few minutes, then revealed the other item she had decided to sample, which was a small tube of lubricant. Only then did she started to apply a thin coating of lubricant to the shaft of the thin toy. As if no one knew what she was doing, Margaret blurted out "Oh my God! She's going to fuck herself in the ass!" That drew a chuckle, and approval from all who were gathered. Allison paused for a moment, then positioned the pointed tip of her vibrator against her puckered ass hole, then slowly slid it in.

The vibrator was quite narrow in diameter, and she took it in with ease. As soon as she had it all the way up her ass, Allison pulled it out again, gave it a twist, and thrust it back inside. Her legs were up in the air as she did this, and her back was pushed against the couch quite snugly. Masturbating herself anally was something she did quite often, but she did change her normal routine for the benefit of her friends. Specifically, she spread her legs apart while holding them clear, so that they could all watch as her well lubricated fingers slipped into her pussy at the same time the toy was reaming out her ass. Now that really got them all going, and their inhibitions were long gone. Allison drew the crowd in tight around her as she continued to fuck herself silly, plunging the vibrator into her willing ass over and over again. She paused quite often, so that the hand that was using the vibe could assist in fingering her pussy. For a while, it seemed like she would be content to leave the vibrator buzzing in her ass while she finger fucked herself, but Allison soon returned to fucking her ass with her newly acquired toy. All of the girls watching had been fucked anally at one time or another, but none of them knew that Allison enjoyed it quite regularly. In fact, no one else ever really considered getting herself off the way Allison was doing it, but from the looks she was getting, she was sure they were all considering it.

To be sure, Allison wasn't ignoring her pussy either, in fact she now had a pair of fingers sinking into that hot little hole. They were coated with her sweet pussy's moisture, and Allison would periodically bring them up to her mouth and suck them clean. Then it was back into her pussy for more, which she eagerly anticipated. As her pussy stretched to take her slippery digits in, Allison managed to keep her thumb poised over her hardened clit. Her moans grew louder and louder as she rubbed herself there, and her fingers slid in faster and faster. Allison matched that pace with the vibrator that was fucking her ass, and her squealing grew even louder. She was close now, oh so close, and she opened her eyes to see the lusty gazes her friends cast in her direction. Just seeing that room full of (mostly) naked women watching her pleasuring herself did the trick, and Allison's entire body convulsed as she bore down and came.

Her yelps of pleasure rang through the room as her fingers furiously rubbed her cunt as she climaxed. With great reluctance Allison eased the well used toy out of her ass and slowly stopped playing with her cunt. Gina came over and put her hands around her friend's shoulders as she came down off of her orgasmic high, and they were about to gather up their things and get dressed when Kay interrupted them.

She had been watching the little performance that all the girls had put on, and knew that this was the best party she had ever presided over. The sheer enjoyment of watching them all giving up their inhibitions and publicly fucking themselves with all manner of toys certainly made up for the limited amount of sales she would make. In fact, it had really gotten to her, and while she had gotten off earlier, after watching all these young women finding new ways to use her toys, Kay wanted some herself. Asking Bea to help her out would be out of the question, but from her scan of the room, Kay had a good idea that Margaret would probably be interested in helping her out. She was the only one who had fully disrobed, and she didn't seem to be shy at all about staying naked for the rest of the girls when they took their turns. Also, from the way Margaret had been staring intently at the show, Kay figured that she'd be game for more. She gently placed a hand on Margaret's shoulder, and whispered to her. The brunette's face lit up when she heard Kay's suggestion, and she nodded emphatically.

Because everyone was clustered around the just fucked Gina and Allison, Margaret led Kay over to the other couch, and lay down on her back. There was no way for Kay to hide what she was holding, and mouths dropped as the rest of the girls saw what was about to transpire.

Margaret was reclined against the back of the couch, as submissive as you please, and her legs were already spread wide open. Her pussy was still dripping wet, both from the fucking she had given herself and from watching her friends doing the same. It was a good thing too, for Kay was approaching her with the double headed dildo she had used in a game earlier that night, and that beast was thick! She catered to the crowd of onlookers by giving one end a few licks, as if she was teasing a cock with her tongue, then placed the moistened end right at the entrance to Margaret's well fucked pussy. Margaret backed herself into a corner of the couch when she felt the thick tool spreading her cunt open, but there was nowhere else to go. With a mighty thrust, Kay forced the dildo deep inside Margaret's cunt, and the other woman's scream was music to her ears. Margaret tried to spread her legs even wider as Kay pushed her arms back over her head and brought her own mouth onto a lovely looking breast. She suckled on her for a moment while Margaret cooed.

Kay didn't relent with the dildo though, and she kept fucking Margaret's pussy with it. Her thrusts were hard and rough, forcing the older woman to scream, even though she loved it. Allison came to her rescue, moving in between her and Kay to squeeze out a liberal portion of lube over the shaft of the toy. She was even bold enough to give it a few timid thrusts into Margaret's pussy. In that interval, Kay backed off to pull off her top and discard her bra. With her breasts finally freed, she mounted Margaret and took hold of the dildo again. Following Kay's direction, Allison lubed up the free end as well, and she stepped back as Kay's hands rubbed the slippery gel over the latex toy. Once she was done, she raised herself off of Margaret's jiggling tits, and straddled her submissive partner.

Margaret had taken the shaft of the dildo in her hands, straightening it so that Kay could mount it herself. In the meantime, she kept forcing it deep inside herself, fucking her pussy with the toy while Kay positioned herself. The last toy she had fucked with had been a tight fit, but this one was positively stretching her well used pussy out, and she loved it. Beneath Kay, Margaret wiggled her body around so that once Kay eased the dildo into her own pussy, she could thrust into Margaret freely. It was a slow entry as Kay felt her cunt wrapping itself around the toy, but as she expected, the toy fit inside her snugly. Her own moans were mingling with Margaret's, and as soon as she had her end of the dildo inside, she raised her hips and forced them down.

Margaret and Kay felt the slick shaft penetrating deep inside them at the same time, and both moaned out loud. Margaret's legs were spread, in what seemed to be a typical position for her as Kay squeezed her thighs together and fucked Margaret's cunt hard. Only the feeling of the dildo sliding into her own pussy kept her from abusing Margaret too hard, but she was determined to give the brunette the fucking of a lifetime. Over and over again Kay pistoned her hips, reaming Margaret's sopping wet cunt with the dildo's thick shaft. From their vantage point, the other girls watched with barely concealed envy as Margaret moaned louder and louder. While they all wished it was them getting fucked like that, all of them knew that taking such a large cock so roughly would probably hurt a little. Still, from the moans emanating from Margaret, they all realized that it had to be worth it. Some of the girls hadn't faced a cock that size for real before, but it had to be wonderful. The only thing missing as Kay fucked Margaret would be the spurt of sticky sweet cum that only a real cock could provide.