Battle of the Bands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max stared at Ryan, Jess was disrobing and about to take his virginity.

"Shit I'm sorry guys, I can't take it much longer, she feels too good," he cried.

"Hey!" Alison shouted, "I'm not on the pill, you've cum before right?" Max nodded, "Good, do not cum in my pussy, let me know when you lose it and I'll climb off." Max nodded again.

Ryan couldn't believe his eyes as Jess revealed herself to him. He had often imagined how she might look without her provocative outfits, not that they left much to the imagination, but actually seeing her naked was incredible. His eyes searched every inch of her body, from her bare shoulders, past her modest yet perky breasts, and onto her beautiful flared hips. His gaze stopped when he reached her womanhood. Jess noticed and feigned embarrassment, turning away and showing him her ass. Ryan had always adored her legs, and Jess couldn't help notice his erection flex as his eyes feasted on her long pins. She unleashed a knowing smile.

"Looks like you're a leg man," she teased.

Slowly she climbed his body and hovered over his leaking cock.

"Hold on lover boy," Jess whispered, "Let's see how long we can make you last."

With a swift swing of the hips she easily slipped him inside her own dripping sex, taking his virginity. Jess paused for a second to see if he would cum, but he held on, allowing her to start grinding on his defenseless cock.

The sight of Ryan penetrating Jess' wet pussy was too much for Max to take, and he was forced past the point of no return.

"Oh fuck," Max yelled, "Now, now!"

Alison climbed from his erupting sex, knelt between his legs and took him in her mouth. Cries of pleasure escaped his lips as Max fired his load down Alison's throat. It eventually proved too much for her to take, and the last couple of spurts landed on her pretty, freckled cheek.

Rosie's inexperience was working in her favour as Tim still hadn't cum, but that was about to change very soon.

"Rosie?" Tim gasped, "What's going on? My penis feels like its about to explode."

Rosie smiled, "You've never had an orgasm before have you?"

Tim shook his head.

"Don't worry," Rosie was almost panting now, "You'll feel really good I promise." She took another deep breath, "You see the white stuff on Alison's face?" Tim turned to look and nodded, "That will shoot out of you," Rosie groaned out loud, "And into me, oh now!"

Rosie screamed with delight as her orgasm tore through her body. Her tight cunt clamped and convulsed on Tim's delicate sex and he could take no more. A look of surprise spread across his face as he powerfully ejaculated inside her gorgeously tight pussy. Rosie held on as she felt him flex and pulsate inside her. The warmth of his seed triggered another devastating orgasm from deep within, forcing her to black out. When she came to Tim's contractions had subsided and his orgasm had stopped. She stayed there hugging him, and decided to watch the final show.

Jess stared into Ryan's eyes, "Looks like you're the only one left," she laughed.

Once again Ryan didn't say anything, either out of anger or intense lust. Jess knew he was close so she began rubbing her clit and talking dirty.

"Just relax honey, you're already inside me, your virginity is long gone. Just enjoy yourself and cum in my hot pussy. I want your spunk deep inside me, filling me with your lust. I know you want it, your big cock has done all the talking."

Ryan's cock trembled inside her. He knew it was futile, but he still tried to hold back. Gritting his teeth, he caught sight of Jess' beautiful blue eyes and stared into them for a moment. He then noticed she was biting her lip, like in the video. He could feel the soft warmth of her thighs bouncing against his own, and he was unable to draw his mind away from the silky wetness that tightly wrapped around his manhood. He grew rock hard and tried to hold back, but the huge amount of semen gathered at the base of his weak inexperienced cock took control, and his orgasm gushed forth.

No one said anything, but everyone watched as Ryan finally came inside Jess. He cried out, partially in frustration, partially in joyful release. His hips thrust upwards, pressing his out of control dick against Jess' cervix. This took Jess by surprise, forcing her over the edge and into an orgasm of her own. Ryan's eyes bulged as Jess' contracting pussy worked his shaft, forcing out a copious amount of cum before he was eventually able to relax. As he rested against his chair he looked up at Jess, she was riding out the last of her orgasm. As her hips slowed she bent down and kissed Ryan on the lips, her quivering pussy gently massaging his softening cock. He couldn't help but notice how wonderful it all felt.

A quiet little grunt snapped them out of their private dream world. The room was awash with naked flesh. Rosie was masturbating and in the throws of another orgasm. Alison was also rubbing her pussy as she stared at Jess' naked ass. Max sat silently in her grasp, his second load silently dripping down her clenched fist. Emma was now giving Carl one of her world famous blow-jobs, whilst Dean gave her the sort of fucking she was used to. Feeling her pussy respond to his giant cock, she knew she had to speed things up. Carl had no chance as she took him over the edge and blasted his load down her throat. The moment Carl stopped cumming she began furiously rubbing her clit. With her free hand she grabbed Dean's balls; they were swollen and ready to blow. Within seconds Dean pulled out and plastered Emma's ass with his seed. The feeling of his warmth dripping from her back pushed Emma over the edge and she loudly came before collapsing on the floor.

"Damn, I'm back" Dean exclaimed. This made the girls laugh.

Jess had been sitting on the floor next to Ryan, playing with his semi erect cock.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "Its okay, you didn't stand a chance. I didn't expect you to react like that though. You came really hard, it was intense, it was pretty fucking hot."

Ryan sat for a moment, then he spoke.

"I think you're beautiful."

"What?"

"I think you're beautiful, this isn't the first time you've done this to me." Jess was bemused. "The first time I saw that video of you, the video for 'Jess.' I had always been able to control myself, but I couldn't. I didn't know what I was doing, but my penis was hard, and it felt good when I looked at you. I was just playing with it, when the shot of you biting your lip came on. That was the first time, the first time I gave in to lust."

Jess stared back at Ryan, she never expected this response from him. She had no idea what to say. As she was about to speak, she was cut off by a noise coming from the doorway.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

It was the record label rep, he stood in astonishment, his prized asset's innocence was splattered all over the room. He didn't say anything else, the girls just grabbed their clothes and ran out the door giggling. Rosie slipped her number into Tim's discarded jeans and smiled back at him before running off. Tim watched her run, her beautiful naked ass bouncing with each stride.

Jess was the last to leave, she didn't say anything, she just kissed Ryan passionately, flung her dress over her shoulder, and slowly walked out the room naked.

Ryan looked down at his cock; he was rock hard, still dripping his seed. He knew the band was over, but he didn't care, he'd had something infinitely better, and he hoped he could have her again.

12