Dirty Dancing

Story Info
Joan feels his bulge rub against her as they dance.
8.3k words
4.56
165.9k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers

Joan felt his rigid shaft pressing against her lower belly. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore it. That proved to be impossible. It was there and it was making her wet between the legs. Even her nipples, which were rubbing against his chest, felt like they were going to burst. Joan knew that she shouldn't be having these feelings -- not with someone she barely knew.

This was the first time Joan had reacted this way to a boy's manhood pressing against her during a slow dance. She was pretty naïve when it came to matters of sex and never really thought about it. That was impossible now because of her roommate Sarah. On their way to the mixer Sarah just happened to mention how excited she got when her partner's hard penis rubbed against her during a slow dance. As soon as Todd pulled her close Joan could feel him.

Todd slid his hands down her back. His hardness shifted closer to her already throbbing sex. She looked around and tried to concentrate on anything but his rigid shaft. She saw Sarah dancing next to them with Ron. Her face was buried in his neck. His hands clutched at her bottom through her tight skirt. Sarah was shamelessly grinding against his hardness. Joan felt her face blush and thought that if Sister Mary saw them like that Sarah would be in big trouble.

Todd moved his hands lower and cupped Joan's rounded cheeks. 'No,' a voice in her head screamed. 'This can't be happening. Not with a boy I barely know.' His fingers gently squeezed the firm spheres. He moved the bulge in his pants until it was almost touching her mound. The throbbing between her legs grew even more intense.

Joan wondered if the song was ever going to end. She was feeling dizzy. Her heart was pounding in her chest. Todd shifted again. Now his hardness was pressing directly against her sex. Joan felt her loins tighten. A spasm gripped her vagina. Sticky secretions of arousal gushed from her opening and soaked into her already damp panties. Joan bit her lip to suppress a squeal. She was shaking when the music finally stopped.

"Ron and I are going for a ride in his car," Sarah said peeling herself away from her partner. "Do you guys want to come?"

"Um," Joan stuttered, "We're not supposed to leave campus without permission. I don't think Sister Mary would allow us to go for a ride."

Sarah gave Joan a look of exasperation and then turned to Ron and Todd.

"We're going to powder our noses while we discuss it. Wait here. We'll be right back."

Joan headed for the ladies room wondering how she had ended up as Sarah's roommate. They weren't at all compatible. Sarah always had sex on her mind and used language to describe it that made Joan blush. She had convinced Joan to come to the dance by telling her that it was a way to meet some nice boys - not easy to do at a Catholic girl's prep school in the middle of nowhere. Joan really didn't want to go but Sarah was persistent. Now she wished she had stayed in the room.

"I don't think this is a good idea Sarah," Joan said turning to look at her roommate once they were in the bathroom. "Why don't you and Ron go? You'll have more fun that way."

"Don't be silly Joan. I want you to come. You need to open up a little. Besides, Todd is a good looking guy. I think he likes you. I saw the way you two were dancing. I bet you could feel him, couldn't you? Is he big?"

Joan's face turned red. She could still feel the tingling between her legs where his hard shaft had rubbed against her.

"I don't think he really cares about me," Joan replied. "He's just a guy. He likes girls. Maybe you could find someone else to go."

"Don't be ridiculous. Todd doesn't want someone else. He wants you. What man wouldn't? You're pretty and have curves in all the right places. I would die for looks and a body like yours."

Joan blushed at the compliment. Despite her lack of sexual experience Joan was a very attractive girl. She had a pretty face with high cheekbones, green eyes, full lips and long wavy red hair. Her 5'6" frame was perfectly proportioned. She had long shapely legs, a tight ass, full hips, a small waist and slightly larger than normal breasts. She turned eyes everywhere she went.

Sarah, on the other hand, was kind of rough around the edges as far as looks. Despite that, she somehow she exuded sexuality. It was in her big brown eyes and in the way she moved her short and compact body. She was very curvy in all the right places with long black hair that trailed down to her butt. Her breasts were almost too big for her small stature, and Sarah knew just how to dress to make sure they were noticed.

"What if we get caught?" Joan argued. "Sister Mary would kill us."

"We won't get caught. Sister Mary won't have a clue that we left as long as we get back by curfew. Look, it's just a car ride. What can possibly happen -- maybe a kiss or two? Let him cop a feel and he'll be happy."

That was exactly what Joan was worried about. She wouldn't mind the kiss, but Todd would expect more than a kiss. Joan had let a few of the boys she dated in high school touch her breasts. Mike, who she dated for three months, had even touched her "down there" -- but only once. This was different though. Joan didn't know Todd. It wouldn't be right to let him touch her anywhere. It wasn't even a real date.

"I don't know Sarah," Joan responded shaking her head. "I'm not sure I can do this."

"Joan, listen to me," Sarah said grabbing her by the shoulders. "You are coming with us on the car ride. If you don't, word will get around. No one is going to ask you out. You need to stop being so serious and enjoy life. Now suck it up, put on your best smile and let's go meet the boys."

Joan knew Sarah was right. It had happened to her in high school. Despite her looks she quickly got the reputation as the "ice queen" when she wouldn't let the boys she dated do more than "feel her up". They stopped asking her out. Even Mike finally stopped seeing her because she wouldn't "put out" for him. At least that's what he told everyone when they broke up. Then he went out with that slut Mindy.

"Okay," Joan finally conceded against her better judgment. "I guess nothing bad can happen with both of us in the car as long as we get back for curfew. Look, I'm sorry for seeming like such a prude. I'm just not like you."

"No problem roomy," Sarah replied squeezing Joan's hand. "It'll be fun. You'll see."

The girls left the ladies room and found the boys. The four of them snuck out the back and headed to Ron's car. Todd opened the back door and slid in next to Joan. Ron started the engine and drove out through the entrance. Sarah, who wasn't wearing her seatbelt, leaned across the divider in the front seat and planted a series of kisses on Ron's neck. Joan watched Sarah push her tongue into Ron's ear. The way she was doing it looked somehow erotic and nasty.

Todd slipped his arm around Joan and pulled her against him. She felt shivers go through her body at his touch. She didn't know why he had this affect on her. She barely knew him. She was sure it had something to do with what happened on the dance floor. Joan wondered how far Sarah and Ron would go with her and Todd in the back seat. It made her nervous. Todd would certainly want the same. It was why she didn't want to be there.

Sarah's hand slid into Ron's lap. She found his bulge and rubbed it with her fingers. Her lips and tongue continued to stimulate his ear and neck. Ron tried to concentrate on the driving but it was difficult with her fingers squeezing and massaging his hard manhood. When she pulled down his zipper and reached into his pants he knew he had to find a place to pull over. He spied a dirt road and made a quick turn. He pulled off to the side and shut the engine.

In the back seat Todd put his fingers under Joan's chin and lifted her face. She could barely see him in the dim light of the night but knew that she was about to get kissed. Joan didn't mind. She had plenty of experience in that department. It was what else he might do that worried her. She parted her lips and put her hand on his chest. Their mouths eagerly melded together. Their tongues mingled.

Todd was a good kisser. Joan could feel the passion of it bubbling inside her body. His hand was on her waist slowly inching its way upward. Joan wasn't sure it was right to let Todd feel her breasts so soon after they had met but decided that it wasn't such big a deal. She had let other boys feel her up on the first date and this was kind of like a date. In truth Joan yearned for his touch. The aching in her nipples was intense.

Joan lifted her arm encouraging his explorations. Todd moved his hand up and gently squeezed the soft tissue. His thumb found the hard nipple pushing out from her bra and blouse. Joan emitted a soft purr. His touch reverberated all the way down to her loins. She felt the muscles inside her vagina clench releasing a trickle of juice into her panties. Her body had never reacted like this in high school. She wondered what it was about Todd that was different.

Todd slowly unbuttoned Joan's blouse and slipped his hand inside. Only three boys had ever touched her naked breasts and never on the first date. Joan knew that it was crazy to have these feelings with a boy she barely but her body wanted this too much.. Todd found the clasp of her bra and deftly unhooked it. He slipped his hand over the soft tissue of her breast and gently squeezed the warm flesh with his fingers.

Todd kissed his way down to Joan's neck and nibbled on the thin skin. A fingertip brushed across her nipple sending shivers through her body. He gently pinched the hard tip rolling it back and forth between his finger and thumb. Joan squirmed in her seat as the throbbing in her loins intensified. She threw her head back and moaned softly.

In front Ron and Sarah were kissing frantically. Spit was flying from their lips. Their tongues were dueling like two swordsmen between their open lips. Sarah had a hand wrapped around his naked flesh and was stroking it up and down in rapid jerks. She moved her thumb up his shaft and gently massaged the sensitive underside of his knob. Ron stiffened and gasped as ripples of pleasure shot through his loins.

Sarah lowered her head to Ron's lap. His cock brushed against her lips. Sarah felt her pussy twitch with excitement at what she was about to do. She loved to suck cock. It had been her favorite thing to do on a date in high school. While she wasn't exactly a virgin, boys usually asked Sarah out to get one of her legendary blowjobs, not to get laid. That's what girlfriends were for and Sarah wasn't girlfriend material.

Sarah licked off the tiny trickle of clear fluid leaking out from the slit at the tip of Ron's cock. Then she plunged her lips down his vein streaked shaft and swirled her tongue across the hard flesh. His bulging crown pressed against the opening to her throat. Sarah slid her lips back up his length and let a flood of spit drool down his shaft.

Sarah knew she could make him cum in a matter of seconds, but she wanted this to last. She loved the feel of hard flesh sliding across her tongue and the way it throbbed in her mouth. She loved kissing up and down the length while swirling her tongue across the knobby texture, and she loved taking it into her throat while she licked the swollen testicles pressed against her lips. Most of all she loved the orgasms she always had with a cock in her mouth.

Sarah plunged her lips back down his shaft and opened her throat. She felt Ron's cock slide past her gag point and continue to plow deeper until her lips were pressed his pubes. She held him there and pushed her tongue out from her lips so she could lick his swollen testicles. Ron groaned at the excruciating pleasure he was feeling. He was about to shoot when Sarah pulled her drooling lips from his cock and squeezed the base. Cum slowly drained back into his balls.

Sarah took him into her throat again and slid a hand between her legs. A fingertip found her swollen clit. She frantically rubbed it in circles. Seconds later her pussy clenched and released a trickle of cream into her panties. Sarah plunged two fingers into her steamy hole and fucked herself to another gushing orgasm. She finally pulled her drooling lips from Ron's shaft. She needed a hard cock in her pussy and she needed it now. Sarah didn't care if Joan and Todd were in the back seat.

"Push your seat back," Sarah whispered into Ron's ear. "I want you to fuck me."

In the back Todd was nibbling on Joan's neck. His hand continued to squeeze her naked breast and pinch her nipple. He kissed his way lower. Joan knew what he was going to do. Only Mike had ever kissed her naked breasts and that was on their last date when things had gotten out of control. It was crazy to let a boy she hardly knew have his way with her like this. Then why didn't she stop him? Sarah already knew the answer. She didn't want him to stop.

Todd's lips found the warm flesh of her exposed breast. He trailed his tongue over the smooth skin kissing and licking it. His fingers continued to squeeze the soft tissue. Todd slid his lips over her swollen nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Joan gasped when she felt his tongue swirl across the hard tip. She fell against the car door as ripples of excitement surged through her body.

Todd moved to her other nipple. He repeated the ritual by sucking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the swollen cap. Then he raked his teeth across the erect tip and gently nibbled on it. Joan dug her fingers into his scalp and gasped from the jolts of pleasure that shot straight down to her pussy. Her thighs became wet and sticky from the flow of juices that had now soaked through her panties.

While Joan was getting her tits sucked, Sarah had slipped off her panties and climbed over the divider between the seats. There was just enough space between Ron and the steering wheel. She slid into Ron's lap with her back to him and her feet on the floor. Sarah lifted her ass in the air and reached between her legs. Her hand found his hard meat. She guided the bulging knob between her open folds until it rubbed against her entrance.

Sarah hesitated briefly savoring the moment. It had been much too long since the last time a hard cock had been stuffed deep inside her pussy. Sarah finally plunged down on his shaft impaling her body onto his throbbing flesh. She felt it drive deep into her tight passage. God it felt good. When the last inch disappeared into her pussy she held it there slowly grinding against it.

Sarah loved having a real cock in her pussy. It was so different from the various toys she usually used. It was alive and throbbing with excitement. The heat from his hard flesh radiated against the walls of her tight passage. She could feel her pussy grip his throbbing shaft as it swirled inside her. Sarah lifted up his length and came plunging back down. She did it again, and then again and again and again.

"Oooohhhhh... yes... fuck me... fuck me hard... shove your big cock up my pussy... aaaahhhh... oooohhhh... fuck me... uuunnnggghhhh..."

The first orgasm hit like a sledgehammer. Sarah plunged down his length and screamed. She lifted up and came crashing back down on his shaft just as Ron thrust up into her body. The muscles inside her pussy gripped his cock in a series of orgasmic spasms. She impaled herself on his hard meat and fell back against him still trembling and out of control.

Joan heard Sarah's screams and became concerned for her roommate. It snapped her out of her sex-induced trance. Joan sat up and pushed Todd away. She pulled her blouse closed and tried to make out what was happening in the front seat. Was Ron hurting her? Was Sarah in trouble?

Sarah was in trouble, but not the way Joan suspected. Her body felt like it was going to rip apart at the seams. She couldn't get enough of Ron's cock. She dropped a hand between her legs. A fingertip brushed across her engorged clit. Sarah screamed.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... AAAAAEEEEEEEE... UUUUNNNGGGHHHH..."

Explosion after explosion ripped through her body. Ron continued to pound his cock into her pussy sending Sarah into another dimension. The whole car was shaking. Wet squishing sounds filled the air each time Ron slammed his cock deep into her gushing passage. He could feel his own explosion about to burst from his cock when Joan leaned forward trying to see what was happening to her roommate.

"Are... are you okay?" Joan asked. "Sarah?"

The spell had been broken. Ron collapsed back against his seat and felt the huge load he was about to unleash drain back into his balls. Sarah was trying to catch her breath. She pulled up from Ron's cock and slid back into the passenger's seat. Silence momentarily filled the car. The powerful smell of pussy juice wafted through the air. Ron finally spoke.

"Uh, I gotta take a leak. I'll be right back."

"Me too," Todd chimed in and scooted out the back door.

"Jeez Joan," Sarah said with an exasperated voice as she turned to look back at her roommate. "What's the matter with you? Haven't you ever heard a girl have an orgasm?"

"Oh... I... I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought he was... you were..."

"I guess I do get pretty loud when I'm getting fucked," Sarah replied softening her tone. "Still, you should have known. It wasn't like he was hurting me."

"You, um... you were having sex with him?" Joan asked incredulously as she fastened her bra and buttoned her blouse.

"Uh, yeah," Sarah replied sarcastically. "Did you think we were playing tiddlywinks? And don't act so naïve. From what I could tell you two were enjoying yourselves in the backseat. I heard a few moans. Was Todd fingering you?"

"No," Joan responded a little too defensively. "We were just kissing. Look, I think we should get back to campus. I never should have come in the first place."

"Are you kidding?" Sarah replied. "We still have plenty of time before curfew. Besides, we can't send them home with a case of the blue balls. We'd never get another date."

"What do you mean?" Joan asked. "I'm not going to have sex with Todd."

"You really are naïve roomy. I didn't say you had to fuck him. You just have to make him cum. Give him a hand job or a blowjob -- anything to get him off. You don't want to get the reputation as a cock-tease."

Before Joan could respond the back door opened and Todd slid in beside her. Ron hopped in the driver's seat. He and Sarah immediately resumed kissing. Joan felt a pang of fear. Sarah had already told Joan what she had done with Ron. Was she going to do it again? Would Todd expect the same thing? That was going way too far. Joan was still a virgin and was saving herself for the right man.

Todd put his arm around Joan and pulled her close. She kept her head turned away so he couldn't kiss her. She was terrified. Was she really going to have to please him like Sarah said? Joan had never given anyone a hand-job, and the other thing -- well that was disgusting. She had once rubbed Mike through his pants and only after her put her hand on it. Then he touched her through her panties and gave her an orgasm. It scared her so much that Joan made him take her home. That was their last date.

In the front seat Sarah wasted no time in freeing Ron's cock and taking it into her mouth. Once he was hard she lathered it with spit and slid her lips down his length. His hard meat easily glided into her throat. Sarah held him deep while licking his balls. She moved back up to his knob and tortured it with her lips and tongue. Ron could feel his balls churning. He desperately wanted to release but Sarah knew just how to keep him on edge by choking back his cum each time he was about to shoot.

Sarah moved a finger to her clit and quickly rubbed her pussy to orgasm with Ron's cock buried down her throat. She pulled her drooling lips from his shaft and buried two fingers deep in her cunt. Seconds later she was gasping and squealing with another orgasm. Now that she was satisfied Sarah decided to finish Ron.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,981 Followers