Battle Scars Ch. 05

Story Info
Gabby's homecoming.
5.8k words
4.76
24.8k
21

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 09/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty surprised when I got to the house and opened the garage door that the girls did not wake up. I had a chance to unload Gabby's meager pile of stuff along with her wheelchair, before a head popped up in the back of the Range Rover. It was Gabby, and she pushed up with her right hand as she held her floppy hand up near her lips and made a 'shhh' sound quietly, looking down at Annie, and then back at me. I slid Annie out and into my arms, with only a mild complaint from her.

"I'll be back for you in a second, okay?"

"Okay, I promise I won't get out and run around," she said with a wink. I felt like shit all the way to the bedroom and back. I tucked Annie in and told her I'd be back after I got Gabby situated. She mumbled something like 'give her a kiss for me'.

I started to apologize to Gabby when I got back to the truck, but she stopped me.

"Don't overthink this Gunny; I am totally over the mourning for my lost legs, okay? If you try to talk around my damage, it's gonna drive us all crazy. I'm a big girl, but more than that, I'm a Marine."

"Understood. At least I know you're not gonna try to kick my ass anymore, right?" We both laughed at that.

I leaned into the Rover, and she slung her limp hand around my neck and grabbed it with the other one. I stood and she slid across the seat and smacked right into my belly. I put my hands under her hips tentatively, not knowing where to grab. "Just grab a handful of something, David. It's completely healed and it hasn't been touched by a man in quite a while, so I'll thank you for touching that when I catch my breath."

My face flamed red, and she chuckled all the way to the spare bedroom. Annie and I had decorated it before we'd come to get Gabby, which was good, since we hadn't expected to bring her home quite so soon. It was full of tiger paintings and photographs (she loved tigers), and pictures of the three of us as kids and young adults.

"Oh my God, David, this is really amazing!" she croaked." I can't believe you guys did this for me, it's just perfect! Are you trying to get me to move in permanently, or what?" she said with a little smile. I knew how insecure she probably felt, and so, without checking with Piglet but being confident in the outcome, I said, "That's the plan exactly, Gabby. At least until you get tired of us. Believe me when I say this, Gabs, you are welcome here forever if that's what works best for you, alright? Do you need help to go pee, or anything else? I already installed your seat on the head, like you said, so you won't fall in."

I put her down in the little purple wheelchair, and she fastened her hip belt and then made her way quickly around the room, her floppy hand dangling as she pushed the rim with her wrist. She found her duffel, and began to unpack.

"We are just down the hall, so if you need anything, just yell, and we'll come for you." I bent to give her a hug, and after she kissed my cheek, she stroked it with her limp fingers and said, "Thanks, David, you guys are lifesavers, and I am so happy to be here."

"We're happy to have you. Sleep tight."

I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed beside my girl. I once saw a quote, and it came to me now. "I have heard the Eskimo have a hundred words for snow, and that the Egyptians have fifty words for sand. I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all I can think of is the way you move against me when you sleep, and there are no words for that."

The precious movement of Annie against my hip turned to frantic scrambling at 2:03 in the morning, and Piglet was out of bed and flying down the hall before I was fully awake, and I prize my reflexes highly. I was up, armed with my Kimber .45 and following her scent trail to Gabby's room through the moonlit hallway in seconds.

I scanned for tangos and then hit the light, only to find Annie sprawled on the floor holding the side of her face, and Gabby had her back to the wall, and her arms were swinging hard, elbows slapping on the wall with every motion. I finally realized that, at least in her mind, she was running! I knew from Annie's example not to try to wake her, so I did what I would have done in battle.

"STAND DOWN, CORPORAL!" I yelled at her face. Her head jerked around and her wild eyes were panicked. "My legs don't work, Sir! My legs don't work!"

"There is nothing wrong with your legs that my boot up your ass won't fix, corporal! Do you hear me?"

"OORAH, Gunnery Sergeant!"

"Come to Attention, Corporal!"

Aye Aye, Gunnery Sergeant!" She snapped to, and as she started to fall forward, her face relaxed and she hit my arms asleep. I laid her down and went to get my Piglet. She sat, dazed, on the floor, holding her cheek, tears of pain and shock rolling slowly out of her poor eye sockets.

"Let me check you out, Annie," I said, quietly. She nodded, and I moved my hands around her face, exploring for a fractured zygomatic arch or Palatine bones, and the floor of her eye socket seemed fine, although it was already starting to bruise. "Let's get some ice for you, okay, and some Ibuprofen will slow the swelling." I led her to the kitchen and made up an ice pack for her. As we made our way back to the room, she stopped me in the hallway.

"I don't want to leave her alone tonight, Pooh. She seemed so scared..."

"You went through this with me, Piglet, right? She'll probably sleep into the morning, and then she'll be fine."

"We don't know that, David. Pick her up and take her to our bed. She's sleeping with us for a while."

She'd used my name, so I knew I'd better do what she wanted. I'm dumb, but I'm not stupid.

"Okay, Annie. I guess I can sleep in here."

"The hell you will! She needs us both, David." Anger flashed across her face, and then her eyelids twitched in a blinking motion and her face softened. "I'm sorry, Pooh. I thought you might like to sleep in the same bed with two women, though." She reached out and touched my face.

"Your touch is what healed me, Pooh, and I think it will help her, too."

"I don't know, Piglet. I think that the kind of touching that healed us would get me killed by my Fiancé if I tried it with Gabby," I laughed nervously.

"Please understand me here, David. We do need to talk more about this because you have to be in agreement, too. The fact is that she needs human contact with people who love her, and if it goes further than snuggling, I would understand, Pooh. She is as close to a twin sister as any woman has a right to have and I would do anything for her. If that means sharing you with her, if it is okay with you, I would do it with joy in my heart. You are far too wonderful to keep to myself."

Whoa.

"I am completely on board with taking care of Gabby, little one, but it's not worth it if it's going to compromise our relationship in any way. It sounds like you are not only okay with me having sex with her, but it almost seems like you are encouraging it, is that right, honey?"

"I never really thought of it like that, but I guess that's what I'm saying, with one little difference. I actually meant that we would be having sex with her. She was like a twin to me growing up, but I have to admit that she was my freshman "Girlfriend", so to speak. My only lesbian encounter ever, by the way, Pooh. She's broken, and nobody can fix her except for us, okay?"

"It seems like you have really thought this out, Piglet, so I will go along with it, but I have to tell you that it feels wrong planning to have sex with someone other than you."

"I appreciate that you feel that way, Pooh, and thanks for going along with me on this. I will make it up to you somehow. I just hope you don't find her amputations and paralyzed hand to be a problem.

"Actually, it's kind of like your missing eyes, at first I didn't mind, and now I think it sexy as hell. I have to admit I'm curious about her body."

I kissed her on the cheek and went to get some ice water for the bedside. When I got back, she was in bed with Gabby, stroking her hair and holding her tightly. I gave Annie the ice water, picked up our friend and we made our way to the bedroom, Annie holding onto my shoulder.

I put Gabs down in the center of the bed, and Piglet scooted in beside her. I climbed in, and Annie pulled me close so that we made a Gabby sandwich. I draped my arm across Gabby's tummy and found one of Annie's boobs to hold. She made a happy sound and murmured, "That's nice, Pooh. Thank you for doing this." It was good that Gabby's legs were gone because it gave me more room for my raging hard-on.

I awoke early, and it took a few moments to remember what had happened during the night. I was a little embarrassed to find my hand on a breast this morning, since it was Gabby's rather that Annie's. There could not have been more difference between Annie's abundant tits and Gabby's unless she had been a man. Piglet's boobs were huge, pendulous, with tiny nipples, and Gabby's were exactly the opposite. She appeared to have no breast tissue at all; she was totally flat-chested, but her nipples were enormous; fat round cherries the size of my thumbnail, pebbled and dark brown, nearly purple. They sat atop rounded, puffy dark brown areolas that looked like halves of golf balls. I was entranced until I realized that I was looking at my topless friend lying next to my naked fiancé.

I jumped out of bed and headed to the kitchen to make coffee. I peeked around the corner of the bedroom door a half hour later, holding a tray of coffee, scones and a fresh ice-bag for Annie. Gabby was crying and patting Annie's face gently, causing her to flinch every time contact was made.

"OK Gabs, honey, it's okay. You were asleep so it wasn't your fault. Calm down a little, sweetie."

Finally, she stopped patting Annie's face, and I gave the ice bag to her, and she held it to Annie's face tenderly. We explained the new sleeping arrangements while she got her wits about her, and she asked if we could take her shopping, since she had no clothes to speak of.

"OK, you can go shopping, but on one condition." I said." I'm not going, because I hate shopping. The downside of that is that Ann gets to drive."

I waited for a second, and then the awkward silence broke when Annie started to giggle and Gabs looked like I had grown horns and a tail.

"What?" I said, "She's a very good driver!" They both broke up over that, and the crisis was over.

The shopping trip wasn't that bad, and it was over in only about seven hours, but it seemed like days. Imagine two women who have known each other all their lives going shopping together, right? It is just going to be an experience. Then imagine that one of them is blind, and the other one is in a wheelchair that she can't push by herself. Honest to God, it was like the three stooges go the Nordstrom's. Then add in the fact that the one in the wheelchair wants me to look at every combination so she can describe it to her blind friend in painstaking detail. It was brutal beyond my ability to describe. And then the fashion show when we got home! That was just, just, well great, actually.

Several weeks went by, and to my great surprise, everything just kept getting better, especially between Annie and myself. What I had originally worried was going to cause problems never happened; Gabs just integrated into our home seamlessly. She'd stopped having the nightmares the night we began to sleep together, and whenever Annie and I needed some alone time, she just vanished. I actually commented on it when Piglet and I were basking in some pretty heavy afterglow one afternoon after dropping Gabs off at the Physical Terrorist's.

Annie was draped across my chest, and I was idly stroking her smooth, strong back. "I wonder if Gabby ever has sexual feelings anymore."

"You can't be serious, Pooh, can you?" I didn't say anything. "OF course she thinks about sex, she a 24 year old woman."

"Have you talked to her about it? I mean, has she mentioned it to you?"

"Well, that pretty much seals it up, Pooh. You know nothing about women at all."

"What? I'm just saying..."

"It's okay Davy, I'm not making fun of you...much. Girls above the age of 18 usually don't talk about sex with each other, but I have to admit that our dynamic is a little different. Neither of us is in a position to go out and secure a mate; we're both too fucked up for that; I just happen to have scored the best man in the world seemingly in spite of my handicap. Gabby is in a different position, and she knows it. She is visibly handicapped, she can't really get out by herself yet, and she's not sure her girl parts work that well yet."

"What do you mean by that, honey?" I asked.

"When her legs were blown off, there was naturally some collateral damage to nearby structures, as I'm sure you can imagine. She's expressed some frustration with urination and such, but since I can't see what's going on, I can't really comment, you know? I do know that she feels less than desirable, and that makes me sad. Since you brought it up, how would you feel about taking her sexuality on as a project, just the three of us?"

"A few weeks ago, I would have objected, but I think it's important for her, and I'd feel terrible if she needed help and we weren't there for her.

"Plus, she's hot, and I'd love to hump her bones again after all these years," Annie blurted out. "Did I mention how long her tongue is?"

I was so surprised by her comment that I snorted, which broke us both up.

"So how are you going to bring this subject up, just say, 'David and I would like to have a three-way with you in the middle, okay?"

She laughed and said, "I was hoping to be more subtle than that, you moron. I think I'm going to offer her a massage, and see where I can take it from there. Tonight, maybe after she gets back, because I know she's always sore after P.T."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that session, Piglet..."

"Not as much as I'd like it, buddy. I want you within shouting distance, because I want you right in the middle of us. We just have to take baby steps, because I don't know how badly her body is fucked up. If I think it's gonna work, I want this to become a night to remember for all of us."

I went to get Gabby at the Therapist's, and on the short drive home, she showed me a new hand brace they had made her to use with her wheelchair. It went over the limp hand and wrist and stabilized the whole lower arm so that she could use it to push the wheel rim with. She was excited to use it the next day, and was hoping that Annie would be willing to go for a run with her. I said that I was pretty sure she would love to, since she was grousing about gaining weight.

"What's she talking about, David? She has the hottest body I've seen in years. If I had tits like that, I'd...keep my mouth shut about them, I guess, especially when the co-owner was in the car with me. Sorry about that, Dave."

"It's okay, Gabs, I happen to agree with you, except the changing tits part. If you'll forgive me, I think your tits are hot as hell, too, and I have some experience, since I've seen them over the last few months."

"Are you kidding me, Dave? I have no tits at all! The ten year old boys down the street at the elementary school have bigger tits than I do."

"Ahh, but they don't have nipples to die for like yours, admit it."

"You think they're hot?" She said, looking down at the afore-mentioned items. "Wow, we should SO not be talking about my nipples right now!" She looked down at what would have been her lap, consternation on her face. "This is probably TMI, Dave, but I really need to get laid. It's been over a year, and I get wet when the wind blows."

"It's funny that you say that, because right now Annie is at home getting the massage room ready for you. She told me about your adventures in college, and asked if she could make a move on you."

"You have got to be shitting me! What did you say?"

I pulled over to the side of the road under a grove of willow trees and turned off the engine. I turned toward Gabby and said, "Only if I get to play too, and she answered that she was hoping for that."

"Sweet Jesus, David, I'm so excited I think I might puke! This is more than I could ever have dreamed of! I think you are both so very fine, and I really need to be in the hands of someone I trust the first time I try this. This cannot fuck with our friendships, though. Nothing is worth that, you know. I think I'm babbling, but I'm so nervous... and horny, fuck! I am so horny that I am sitting in a puddle right now, and..mmmph!"

I'd grabbed her by her ribcage and put her down on my lap, then kissed her. She pulled back a little for just a split second, and then she just went off on me! Her hands were everywhere and she shoved her tongue deeply into my mouth. Her hips were gyrating wildly, making fucking motions at a speed someone with legs could never duplicate. We kissed for a couple of minutes and then took a break.

"I kind of feel like I'm stealing Annie's thunder here, Gabs. Would you mind if we went on home and I let her plan play out? I don't want her to think we're going behind her back, okay?" "That's perfect, David, and I agree completely, although I'd really like to have your cock in me right now. The other thing is that I have been rebuilt a little in the girl part section, and it may take a while to get that all figured out. How about a compromise? Put me on the seat beside you and put my little limp hand around your big cock. I won't be able to do anything with it, but it will stay curled around it. plus, I cna't lay still through a massage, as wonderful as her massages are, so we need to get with the program. Sound like a plan?"

It did sound like a plan, so I scooted her around and beside me, slid my dick out of my fly and opened her little hand. It was slightly clenched, and resisted a little, but once it was wrapped around me, it held on firmly. I even gave myself a stroke or two with it, which was very erotic, for some reason.

Gabs sat beside me, eye fixed on my dick and her helpless little hand. I took advantage of the positioning to slide my right hand inside her t-shirt and take her nipple between my fingers. As I drove, I rolled it gently around, and she moaned, swore and panted all the way home. We sat in the car composing ourselves before I took her to Annie, but she smelled like sex, and there was nothing to be done about that except to take a shower.

I put her down in the bathroom, told Annie that we were back, and went to the kitchen for a drink of ice water to cool down. When I made it back to the bathroom, the shower was running, and both girls were apparently in it. I announced my presence through the steam and waited for instructions.

"Pooh, I want you to sit on the seat there under the window and I'm going to give my little sister the finest washing she's ever had, okay? I'm going to start with the back so the best part will be last"

Annie said as she stood in the stream of hot water. Her big clit pointed right at me like a pink gun sight, twitching occasionally in concert, I knew, with her pussy. Her little nipples were hard as rocks and she was panting with excitement. I sat on the stone seat under one of the other shower heads and put Gabby on my lap facing me. The abbreviated vee of her legless torso slid down between my knees until the width of her hips stopped her.

She looked at me through half closed eyes as Annie applied shampoo to her shoulder length brown hair and began to scrub. Gabs tilted her face up and leaned back against my arms. In a move that made me even harder, she bent her left arm and brought her paralyzed hand to her right nipple. She slid her right index finger between her left finger and thumb, spreading them apart, and then removed her finger, leaving one of her huge nipples between them. She looked at me and whispered, "Squeeze my nipple between my fingers, please. I can't do it by myself, but if you help me, we can do it together."

12