Battle Scars Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her limp hand and did as she asked, and was rewarded with the hissing intake of breath as she felt the pressure. When I released it, her hand fell to my lap.

"I can feel everything, did you know that, David? My paralyzed hand is exquisitely sensitive, even though I can't control it at all. And I'll tell you a secret; I love it. My limp hand and my missing legs make me so very, very horny; I can hardly keep my panties dry. This whole thing is like a wet dream come true. I love to drag my useless hand around my body and trying to use it to do things with makes me nearly cum. Oh Lord, this feels wonderful; Annie your hands are like magic."

Annie's magic hands slid around Gabby's shoulders and pulled sharply on her nipples.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelped in surprise.

"I think I want to play with the other side now, please. Put her sideways on your lap, Pooh, okay?"

I spun Gabby around and we finally got to see the extent of the damage to her pelvis.

"I'm sorry you have to see me, guys. I haven't had the guts to look, but it's gotta be gross." t was definately not gross, although it was very, very different. With the exception of a fine network of fine pink scars, Gabby's bottom was smooth unbroken skin, save for three openings, whose intentions were obvious. The normal pink wrinkled skin was gone, except for a small oval around the opening to her vagina, which was slightly puckered outward. Her ass looked kind of like a smooth stomach with three belly buttons. Then I noticed a very subtle little pucker above the others, and slid my finger across it. Gabby's stomach did an involuntary crunch and she growled at me.

"X marks the spot, right, Gabs? Seriously, this is beautiful work. It must have been a female surgeon; a man would not have made you this pretty." I slid my fingertip around the entrance to her vagina, and then dipped it in a little.

She whined an unintelligible noise and clutched at my hand, drawing it toward her body.

"I don't think you're going to get any cooperation out of her until she relaxes a bit, Piglet, what do you think?"

"I think we stand her up and see if she fits, Pooh."

"Yesss, please, yessss!" Gabby hissed. I took her light little body in my hands and centered her pink vaginal opening on my rigid cock, then began to inch her downward. She was tight, but not impossibly so.

"Tell me if you need to stop or quit, Gabs. I don't want to..."

"Oh David, shut up and stick that thing into me, okay? Oh, it's perfect, so perfect...Ohhhhhhhhh...cumming cummingcummingNOW!" she yelled. I felt her pussy ripple on my cock, and the sensation was incredible. A lance of heat struck me, and I looked down to see a clear stream of liquid coming out of the top hole in Gabby's mound as she either squirted or lost control of her bladder, and I didn't really care which it was, I was really sexy to me. As the motion subsided, she suddenly slipped down another two inches and I was buried to the hilt.

"AAAAHHHYEESSSSS! Cumming again! OHHHSWEET JESUS CUMMINGAGAIN!!!!!"

Gabby's eyes rolled in her head, and her arms were outstretched to her sides, her right hand in a claw, her left dangling and limp. This is the one Annie found, and two of its floppy fingers made their way into her mouth, where she rolled them on her tongue and sucked them gently. Gabby moaned as she experienced the inside of Annie's talented mouth.

"Ok, enough of this shower crap," I said. "If we do this right, we're gonna end up here again in a while anyway. Let's get to the bedroom, okay? Hang on to something, Piglet."

She grabbed my shoulder and I stood, Gabby impaled on my cock so tightly that she felt like a part of me. I took slow steps, each one settling Gabby onto my cock with a squeeze. By the time I made it to the bed, her lube was dripping onto the floor, and she was ready to cum again.

Annie scooted around me and climbed onto the bed, groping for her friend as I put her on the sheets.

"Pull out for a little while, Pooh. I want to see what she looks like."

I did, over Gabby's whimpered, "No's". Piglet lay on her tummy until she found Gabby's butt, and then she swiveled around and stood, bending at the waist to feel her friend's anatomy with hands, face and tongue. Not being one to look good fortune in the mouth, I slid right into Piglet's drooling cunt and began to slide in and out very slowly.

"David, wait, I'm trying to... I want to...oh, fuck; I guess I'll just have to multi-task, mmm, oh yeah. Gabs, this feels wonderful...so smooth and rounded. OOhhh! Fuck me, pooh bear. I like it, Gabs, and i want to eat it all up."

Annie's hands were feeling their way around Gabby's smooth butt, and from further away, I could see the shape better. Any remnants of her butt and cheeks were gone, and her body tapered very smoothly into a tapered point, ending at her pubic bone, which was why she had a hard time sitting up on a hard surface. As Annie feasted on her nether regions, Gabs writhed and shivered, but there was no movement below her hips, so the doctors must have disarticulated her femurs. She was clutching at Annie's hair with both hands; well, the right was clutching while the left drug around at the end of her wrist. I found it very erotic to watch, and I felt an orgasm coming.

"I'm not gonna last too much longer girls, who wants me as I cum?"

"It's Gabby's turn, Pooh. Come lay back on the bed, I want to feel her on top of you, and you can eat me!"

She moved quickly out of the way, feeling her way to the head of the bed, while Gabs pushed up until she was upright, balanced on the tip of her pussy, balancing by putting one hand down. She presented a truly erotic appearance; her head was slightly downcast, and I realized she was staring at my cock. Her hair was a mess, she had sweat running down her body and her hips were jerking involuntarily, making fucking motions. I rolled onto my back and started to help her up, but she pushed my hands away and whispered,

"I'll do it myself, Dave. I know where that thing goes, and I'll do it myself." She placed her limp hand on my shoulder and the other one on the headboard of the bed. Her shoulders shook as she lifted her body off the bed and swung her trunk over my cock and then slid down my length smoothly.

As she came to a stop, her mouth went slack and she muttered, "So deep. So fucking deep and so fucking big."

She shifted her other hand to my other shoulder and began to rock her hips on me. She may not have been able to lift herself, but the hip-snapping action she had begun was very effective, as was the missile lock she had on my eyes. She stared into my soul with incredible intensity as she fucked me.

In a moment, my view was obscured by Annie's perfect ass as she sat on my face, burying my nose in her pussy. As I ate her, she leaned forward and began to fondle and kiss Gabby with great tenderness, and not a little pent up passion. Her tiny hands seemed to be everywhere, touching, pinching and feeling. Gabby was coming unhinged from the intensity of the pleasure we were feeding her, and as I slid a finger over the tender spot where her clit used to be, she locked her pussy tight on me and began to shriek tiny short little barks of pleasure in time to the spasming of her pussy, and that happy motion sent me over thedge, and i began to pump Gabby full of long-held cum.

I pinched Annie's protruding clit at the same time, and all three of us shook the rafters with our cries. I was pretty sure Gabby had torn my dick off, and I was hoping that the wetness oozing out of her tiny little pussy-hole was semen and not blood.

Annie had squirted out her passion onto my face, and the sweet liquid was even in my ears as she slid off my face and collapsed onto the bed.

Gabs fell onto my chest, panting like she had just run a 10K race

"I may be biased here, Gabs, but I think all your parts work just fine. What do you think?"

"I have never had a series of orgasms like that. Whatever they did down there, I could feel my toes clenching when I came, and it's like my vagina is from a terminator!"

"I hear that! I just looked to see if you pulled my dick off. Other than a blood blister on the end, it seems okay."

We all laughed at that, and after a while Gabby spun on her side and snuggled up to Annie, taking her face between her good hand and her limp one. She traced the inside ond outside of Annie's empty eye sockets gently.

"That really nice, Gabs. Feel free to do that any time, okay?"

"I'll keep that in mind, love. What do you see, Annie? Are there any images left for you, or have they all gone away?" She kissed Annie's eye sockets gently one at a time, which made my Piglet smile.

"I still have a lot of images in my memory, but I find that they are more and more from my childhood. I have to admit that when I hear your voice, I 'see' you as a teenager, most often with the frizzy permanent you got in 11th grade."

"Oh, God, how awful! Please try to find a better one to visualize Annie. I really hated that hairdo!"

"How about me, Piglet? What image do you see when you think about your Pooh?"

Her head fell toward the bed a little. "I have to say that I am starting to be unable to remember your face at all, David. The images of you from the past are being slowly replaced by emotions and concepts, which are wonderful in their own right, but still I mourn the loss of your face from my mind. What comes to me when I hear you, touch you, are feelings of safety and warmth, combined with dark vivid swirling colors of excitement and sensuality. It's quite wonderful, but just different than I had expected."

"I am just so sorry this happened to you, Annie. We knew the chances were fair that we would come to harm, David and I, but you were doing nothing but trying to help," Gabby said softly.

"Water under the bridge, Gabby. I am fine now that I have David, and you are just the frosting on the cake, girlfriend. Does anybody feel the need for a bath?"

"Oh, hell yeah," Gabby said, "How about you, big guy?"

"I've got your butt, I mean back, girl. Come on over here, and I'll give you a lift to the tub."

I picked Gabby up, supporting her with my one-fingered hand and then reached out my other hand for Annie's. She joined us and we all started down the hall on the way to the tub. I hugged Annie to me and kissed her. As we kissed, Gabby added her lips beside ours until we were kissing in a circle.

Halfway down the hall, Gabby piped up, "Hey Dave, you do realize where your thumb is on my naked butt, right?"

"Well, I don't want to drop you, so I had to put it someplace secure."

"Asshole." She muttered.

"Exactly," I answered.

12